angelfire website
imnotfooled

United States

#5959 Sep 9, 2008
Nehemiah wrote:
He believes that he is a god:
Atestimony from Rev. Carl V. Rawls (Selma, Al)
Do You Know Who You Are? I Am a “god!""Thank God for Archbishop George Augustus Stallings! When this man of God first began to tell me that he was a “god” and that I was a “god” also, I heard him, but I wasn’t listening with my spiritual ear. Soon, God directed me to the Scriptures, Psalms 82:6 and John 10:34 and the next time I heard Bishop Stallings say that we are “gods,” I was able to receive the revelation from God.
NEWSFLASH: TO OPRAH, "REV." RAWLS,"REV." MOON, AND MARK DUKE

You are NOT a god, THE GOD, or The Messiah.

Stop telling people you are!!

I no more believe that they are or that I can be, either.

Put the Koolaid down NOW!
Truth Lover

United States

#5960 Sep 9, 2008
Sounds like Mr Moon could give Mr Duke a run for his money.

I hear Mr Moon owns the Washington Post.

Whew!
Truth Lover

United States

#5961 Sep 9, 2008
Make that the Washington Times.

Since: Sep 08

Opelika, AL

#5962 Sep 10, 2008
GovCheese wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are you from? You can't be from Selma. Are you a transplant from somewhere else? You sure do make a lot of underhand comments on here about people being redneck, not in the corporate world and so on. For someone to have just starting posting on here, you sure are quick to judge. Just to clarify a few things about some of the people that post on here.....most of us ARE in the corporate world. We are invested in the community and speak our opinions. Glad you are up to the "trend" on the hair and glasses. I am fully aware of this look. I said she could bring this look to the masses. I was implying that you don't have to be "corporate" to wear the look.
Just in case you did type the comment about what I think I know or what I'm worth....you don't want to go there on credentials, degrees, qualifications and experience. Promise.
I don't think you are that brilliant. "Promise" IS NOT a sentence.
Another One of Them

Belcourt, ND

#5963 Sep 10, 2008
Now there is a sentence police???
GovCheese

Brentwood, TN

#5964 Sep 10, 2008
I never said it WAS a sentence. Are we breaking down sentence structures now? Thank god you are a Bama fan there Roll Tide Man. You have that going for you. Just so you know, that post wasn't directed to you anyway. Maybe your counterpart can answer the questions. "Maybe".
GovCheese

Brentwood, TN

#5965 Sep 10, 2008
It's after 3pm when this guy made the post....he must be an English teacher. Are you part of the topix Grammer Police?
imnotfooled

United States

#5966 Sep 10, 2008
Roll Tide Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you are that brilliant. "Promise" IS NOT a sentence.
Dude, forget the grammar. You've got bigger problems. After all, you pull for Alabama.
Colo Shunnee

Parker, CO

#5967 Sep 10, 2008
imnotfooled wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, forget the grammar. You've got bigger problems. After all, you pull for Alabama.
While you're at it, neighbors, "How about them CU Buffs?" And "Go Broncos!" I know, "OFF TOPIC" - my bad.
Observer

Auburn, AL

#5968 Sep 10, 2008
imnotfooled wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, he needs to go to the plains!
Nehemiah

Auburn, AL

#5969 Sep 10, 2008
Colo Shunnee wrote:
<quoted text>
While you're at it, neighbors, "How about them CU Buffs?" And "Go Broncos!" I know, "OFF TOPIC" - my bad.
That's okay Shunnee!

We love y'all out there!

A big "Roll Tide" to all you out there!
Forever Lost in Dixie

Montgomery, AL

#5970 Sep 10, 2008
SHHHHH guys... I have my young son convinced that due to the gas prices the cancelled football this year. LOL! This is better than the year I had my kids convinced that their was a great elf strike at the north-pole so Santa could only bring clothes! ahhh it is sooo good to be the mommy!

Once when I was on a diet, I had an evil plan about the Easter Bunny... but alas dear hubby thought college would be cheaper than therapy!

Good night Selma! Just 51 more days until we have a new MAYOR!!! Yippeeeeeeee
Forever Lost in Dixie

Montgomery, AL

#5971 Sep 10, 2008
that was suppose to be "there" not "their"... don't want a ticket from the grammar police!
GovCheese

Brentwood, TN

#5972 Sep 11, 2008
Government Cheese says ROLL TIDE!!!
GovCheese

Brentwood, TN

#5973 Sep 11, 2008
Okra Winfrey be playa hatin'.
blueeyedgirl

Montgomery, AL

#5974 Sep 11, 2008
GovCheese wrote:
Okra Winfrey needs lipo with all that money. It's unhealthy that she fluctuates like she does ....150....340...200...450
snewz

Auburn, AL

#5975 Sep 11, 2008
somebody been watchin domino's commercials.

the pasta dude says playa hata.

LOL
Beets Me

Lawrence, MA

#5976 Sep 11, 2008
GovCheese wrote:
Okra? Now isn't that being a racist??? Name of Gov Cheese? White man tryin to bring me down. I be happenin to love my free cheese...

Cheese dip
Cheese quishe
Cheese meatballs
Cheese hamhocks
Cheese and grits
Cheese and samwiches

well you know the list goes on and on....
GovCheese

Brentwood, TN

#5977 Sep 12, 2008
No disrespect to the actual food Okra. Sorry Okra, for I am racist against your green, sometime fried, outer skin.
Smiley

Montgomery, AL

#5978 Sep 12, 2008
Govt Cheese
You are obnoxious!
This was a decent board - now it's just stupid- largely due to your idiotic comments and name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I hate black people (May '17) Dec 17 Peety Hines 7
Pedophile Roy Moore Dec '17 Rocketdog 3
Ole Master Roy Dec '17 Southern Man 1
News What's causing the collapse of black-owned busi... (Apr '17) Dec '17 my guess is 4
District Attorney's Office Wins Another Murder ... (Dec '10) Oct '17 Reader 31
News Discovery is a Star Trek series for the Trump era Sep '17 William Kilborn 1
News In Selma, Ala., Obama Proved that he is 'Black ... (Mar '15) Sep '17 Bill C 10

Selma Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Selma Mortgages