ALERT! Missing person, Antonio Moreno, not seen for 4 days

Jul 8, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Tuscon Citizen

The family of Antonio Moreno, 30, wants the public's help finding their loved one.

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Jul 5, 2013
VANESSA PRECIADO

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2011

SO SAD :(
not Mary

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2011

Judged:

Mary wrote:
Is he illegal, he looks like a gangbanger, maybe he is on the run from MS13 or Ice. He looks very fat, its not a storm could just blow him away.
he was found dead...
WEll HUNG

Chandler, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2011

Judged:

not Mary wrote:
<quoted text> he was found dead...
That's wonderful news, one less sh_tbag society has to deal with.
VANESSA

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2011

Judged:

HEY MARY HE IS NATIVE AMERICAN HE IS NOT IN A GANG AND HE IS THE FATHER OF TWO AND A GREAT FATHER AT THAT!!!!!!!! I HATE WHEN PEOPLE COMMENT ABOUT STUFF THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!!!!!! GET A LIFE AND HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR THE DEAD.... r.i.p. TO MY FRIEND TONY YOU WILL BE MISSED GREATLY...
Rip Tony

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

This Is My Uncle Bitch! we All Love And Miss You Tony R.I.P Ure Beautiful Kids Miss You Very Much Tonyo An Myria
the Way

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

Rip Tony wrote:
This Is My Uncle Bitch! we All Love And Miss You Tony R.I.P Ure Beautiful Kids Miss You Very Much Tonyo An Myria
To bad your uncle Tony is not resting in peace but is burning in hell, he lived a life using drugs and alcohol and never worked a 40 hour week in his life because he was very lazy.

“God Bless America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

VANESSA wrote:
HEY MARY HE IS NATIVE AMERICAN HE IS NOT IN A GANG AND HE IS THE FATHER OF TWO AND A GREAT FATHER AT THAT!!!!!!!! I HATE WHEN PEOPLE COMMENT ABOUT STUFF THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!!!!!! GET A LIFE AND HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR THE DEAD.... r.i.p. TO MY FRIEND TONY YOU WILL BE MISSED GREATLY...
I am very sorry to hear about your friend and apologize for the vile persons who are saying these unbelievably cruel things on here. Please give his family my sympathy.

Ignore these cruel persons who act no better than the gangs. They lack intelligence and decent upbringing. One day they will answer to God for their hatred, and it won't be good.

“God Bless America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

WEll HUNG wrote:
<quoted text> That's wonderful news, one less sh_tbag society has to deal with.
Since that's how you feel, may I ask when you may be departing?
ariana

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

not Mary wrote:
<quoted text> he was found dead...
He was my uncle and always did goo and thank you to the rest of you who respect my uncle R.I.P Antonio Moreno

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sells Discussions

Search the Sells Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
AZ AZ Hunting Amendment, Proposition 109 (Oct '10) Jul '14 GeorgeKennerly 93
AZ Who do you support for Corporation Commissioner... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Silly times 53
Mexico drug war: Sinaloa cartel may resort to d... (May '09) Apr '14 Chuck 29
AZ Who do you support for Governor in Arizona in 2... (Oct '10) Apr '14 illegals r criminals 448
AZ Affirmative Action - AZ Civil Rights Amendment,... (Oct '10) Oct '13 Natchanok Pala-en 141
AZ AZ Medical Marijuana Question, Proposition 203 (Oct '10) Oct '13 Fish Cake 1,597
AZ Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Arizona i... (Oct '10) Sep '13 Inger Oppel 87
•••
•••
•••
•••

Sells Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Sells People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••