ALERT! Missing person, Antonio Moreno...

ALERT! Missing person, Antonio Moreno, not seen for 4 days

There are 10 comments on the Tuscon Citizen story from Jul 8, 2011, titled ALERT! Missing person, Antonio Moreno, not seen for 4 days. In it, Tuscon Citizen reports that:

The family of Antonio Moreno, 30, wants the public's help finding their loved one.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tuscon Citizen.

VANESSA PRECIADO

Clearfield, UT

#1 Jul 11, 2011
SO SAD :(
not Mary

Atlanta, GA

#3 Jul 15, 2011
Mary wrote:
Is he illegal, he looks like a gangbanger, maybe he is on the run from MS13 or Ice. He looks very fat, its not a storm could just blow him away.
he was found dead...
WEll HUNG

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Jul 17, 2011
not Mary wrote:
<quoted text> he was found dead...
That's wonderful news, one less sh_tbag society has to deal with.
VANESSA

Clearfield, UT

#5 Jul 22, 2011
HEY MARY HE IS NATIVE AMERICAN HE IS NOT IN A GANG AND HE IS THE FATHER OF TWO AND A GREAT FATHER AT THAT!!!!!!!! I HATE WHEN PEOPLE COMMENT ABOUT STUFF THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!!!!!! GET A LIFE AND HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR THE DEAD.... r.i.p. TO MY FRIEND TONY YOU WILL BE MISSED GREATLY...
Rip Tony

United States

#6 Oct 20, 2012
This Is My Uncle Bitch! we All Love And Miss You Tony R.I.P Ure Beautiful Kids Miss You Very Much Tonyo An Myria
the Way

United States

#7 Oct 21, 2012
Rip Tony wrote:
This Is My Uncle Bitch! we All Love And Miss You Tony R.I.P Ure Beautiful Kids Miss You Very Much Tonyo An Myria
To bad your uncle Tony is not resting in peace but is burning in hell, he lived a life using drugs and alcohol and never worked a 40 hour week in his life because he was very lazy.

“God Save America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#8 Oct 23, 2012
VANESSA wrote:
HEY MARY HE IS NATIVE AMERICAN HE IS NOT IN A GANG AND HE IS THE FATHER OF TWO AND A GREAT FATHER AT THAT!!!!!!!! I HATE WHEN PEOPLE COMMENT ABOUT STUFF THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!!!!!! GET A LIFE AND HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR THE DEAD.... r.i.p. TO MY FRIEND TONY YOU WILL BE MISSED GREATLY...
I am very sorry to hear about your friend and apologize for the vile persons who are saying these unbelievably cruel things on here. Please give his family my sympathy.

Ignore these cruel persons who act no better than the gangs. They lack intelligence and decent upbringing. One day they will answer to God for their hatred, and it won't be good.

“God Save America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#9 Oct 23, 2012
WEll HUNG wrote:
<quoted text> That's wonderful news, one less sh_tbag society has to deal with.
Since that's how you feel, may I ask when you may be departing?
ariana

Phoenix, AZ

#10 Jul 5, 2013
not Mary wrote:
<quoted text> he was found dead...
He was my uncle and always did goo and thank you to the rest of you who respect my uncle R.I.P Antonio Moreno
angie

Tucson, AZ

#11 Nov 18, 2015
You dont know my tio he was a great man, have some f****** respect

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sells Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arpaio successor pulls back on immigration hold... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Retribution 36
News Mexico drug war: Sinaloa cartel may resort to d... (May '09) Apr '14 Chuck 29
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Arizona (D... (Oct '10) Sep '13 Brenton Colbath 32
Looking for Rachel Lopez (Mar '13) Mar '13 jess98ica 1
News Massive smuggling ring dismantled in Arizona (Nov '11) Nov '11 My goodness 1
per-capita ? (May '11) Jul '11 C B Bull 2
News Ruben Navarrette Jr.: Both parties AWOL on mean... (Apr '11) Apr '11 ga_patriot 15

Sells Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sells Mortgages