Tip Leads To Arrest Of Suspected Cocaine Dealer

May 2, 2008 Full story: WBIW-AM Bedford 10

An anonymous tip has lead to the arrest of a cocaine dealer in Scottsburg Monday night. via WBIW-AM Bedford

Full Story
sunshine

United States

#1 May 7, 2008
Looks like another STATE POLICE arrest. Local and county police doesn't seem to be capable enough for major arrest. A speeding ticket or traffic violation, once in a while. I hope the court system deals with these offenses to the max. Clean up your small towns. Maybe STATE POLICE should go into the Crothersville area. I bet their evidence would not be thrown out because of mishandling. Of course who knows how quick the offenders could make it back from Brownstown.
AuSTINK Hater

AOL

#2 May 7, 2008
Yeah clean up SNOTTSburg, AuSTINK, and CRUDESville all three and we'd all sleep better at night. While you are at it, work on SeyLESS, MADson, SaSLUM, HICKSville, BUMStown, and CoBLUMus
Los Scrotum

Knoxville, TN

#3 May 14, 2008
Why not just toss the whole state? No one would miss it except the Republican National Committee. And nothing is going to help them now anyway.
Taking out the Trash

Radcliff, KY

#4 May 14, 2008
You got it right about SaSlum. Or as they call it Salem. I just call it Slum just to make it decent. Its a good name for the place. Seymour should be referred to as Mexicoville. If the military used some of these areas for target practice it wouldnt be a loss. Maybe even call in an airstrike.

That would get rid of the ghetto trash once and for all. Getting rid of the dope dealers, white trash, skanks, and hilljacks would be a great start. After that, some of the decent people could start to rebuild and create something lasting and decent. Like a community with businesses that pay living wages, real jobs rather than minimum wage loser jobs, an economic infrastructure that creates prosperity and wealth. Better schools and real education. A policing structure that actually works to keep out bad elements. Not some good ole boy system full of drug dealing cops, crooks, and people who are screwing over the people who want to work for a living.
Taking out the Trash

Radcliff, KY

#5 May 14, 2008
Local and county cops are too busy padding their pockets with illicit drug profits, crooked criminal cases, and doing all kinds of immoral and unethical things. Its a regular staple in these small towns that these people are crooks and good for nothings.
ky-girl

AOL

#6 May 30, 2008
It only gets worse, the small towns where I grew up in, in Indiana. I always said I was going to come back there, but why go back to a place full or drugs and crooks. I just wonder how we can make it better and if it will ever be safe for kids to walk the streets again....
JUST ME

Louisville, KY

#7 May 30, 2008
It is all so sad,drug are every where
speaking of cocaine

Malden, MA

#8 Nov 15, 2009
Taking out the Trash wrote:
Local and county cops are too busy padding their pockets with illicit drug profits, crooked criminal cases, and doing all kinds of immoral and unethical things. Its a regular staple in these small towns that these people are crooks and good for nothings.
hey I knew this guy RICKY GAY I heard him say they found cocaine in his crotch any he was so stupid he got busted at least 3 times for having cocaine. he got him a lawer and got out of it all I was wondering if anyone has heard if this dickhead was still husteling cocaine. says he has a lot of friends and he was a user for years and years How does anyone afford that stuff anyway? I would be ashamed to repeat that I got busted with it in my crotch he is a little guy that thinks he a bad ass wanna be His attorney was a crook and he is a good for nothin! LOOOSSSEER!
Scottsburg DAD

Richmond, KY

#9 Mar 30, 2010
Sellersburg is full of cocaine and the trash that takes the time and money to do it. Too baD THEIR INNOCENT UNKNOWING CHILDREN WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR IT. You know who you are! Go ahead! Do it up! Trashy, ignorant assess! I'll never be back
mgriffith

Louisville, KY

#10 Jan 16, 2012
drugs seem to be a major issue in every small town anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sellersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
scooter chase 18 min connertuckian 1
jim butner (Oct '12) Thu God Damn Butners 17
Brian Monroe Dec 24 Tammy 1
the music thread (Feb '12) Dec 21 texas pete 33
amy jo triplett (Jul '11) Dec 19 srw 3
Salvation Army accepting Angel Tree application... (Nov '08) Dec 10 Lee 12
Prostitution sting at Theatair X in Clarksville... (Nov '12) Dec 9 Pan Fried 26
Sellersburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web