Sellersburg, Ind. Police investigate ...

Sellersburg, Ind. Police investigate death of 9-month-old

There are 3 comments on the WHAS11 story from Dec 31, 2010, titled Sellersburg, Ind. Police investigate death of 9-month-old. In it, WHAS11 reports that:

On Friday morning the ISP in Sellersburg were called by the Washington County Sherriff's Department to help them with a death investigation that involved 9-month-old Lilly Calvin of Salem, Ind.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHAS11.

“Have a ”

Since: Jun 08

sunny day :)

#1 Dec 31, 2010
What is it with all these stories of children being killed recently?Absolutely ridiculous.
u r so silly

Goshen, KY

#2 Jan 1, 2011
sandy63 wrote:
What is it with all these stories of children being killed recently?Absolutely ridiculous.
I know. It is so sad too. I think the death of the 4 year old Tony Hack and him being brutally beaten has made us all aware of what does go on. I haven't heard a follow up on this case here yet.
un known

United States

#3 Jan 11, 2011
Sad thing is no one can get the right age of the baby she was only five months old and to lose as baby to death is really hard no matter if its something they did or didn't do no one will know the truth until the tox comes in

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sellersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boil water advisory still in effect for thousan... Mon passin 2
I think my husband is cheating Sun rebel111 14
christ gospel church Jul 25 Concerned citizen 3
hooters girls? Jul 25 Hotwing 2
what do the over 50 crowed do for fun in Clarks... Jul 23 Bill 3
Anyone know Rebecca McClure Jul 19 Mary 1
Review: Jim Butner Auto Inc (Aug '09) Jul 15 Fed Up 183
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sellersburg Mortgages