Bagshaw sentencing rescheduled

Bagshaw sentencing rescheduled

There are 3 comments on the WAVE-TV Louisville story from Mar 25, 2013, titled Bagshaw sentencing rescheduled. In it, WAVE-TV Louisville reports that:

JEFFERSONVILLE, IN Sentencing for a southern Indiana man found guilty of fatally stabbing his wife 57 times was delayed on Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAVE-TV Louisville.

My Opinion

Evansville, IN

#1 Apr 2, 2013
Just another inmate that the county has to take c are of. Get his but to DOC so he can get a taste of real prison life !
Only God knows

AOL

#2 Jun 4, 2014
Just another inmate,well maybe one of your family members will be there as well in time,then you will get a taste of the other side of life,the county or tax payer covers women having too many kids to sit on there fat azzes as well.
STFU

Louisville, KY

#3 Jun 12, 2014
@ only god knows - stfu - dude killed his wife in front of his kids and is a piece of shit. deal with that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sellersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone want to talk about sex? 23 hr Lol 35
Bre Crowe Jun 16 Objective Observer 1
melinda loveless wants early prison release (Oct '07) Jun 16 Objective Observer 511
Barber shop shooting Jun 13 Mark Wilson 4
jim butner (Oct '12) Jun 12 Karlas1985 24
Has anyone else had issues with kentuckyania me... Jun 12 Angry citizen 1
kentuckiana medical center (Jan '11) Jun 12 Angry citizen 2

Sellersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sellersburg Mortgages