Comments
101 - 120 of 174 Comments Last updated Monday Aug 25
Brittany

United States

#103 Jul 19, 2012
I just got a 2006 grand prix from these ppl, the car was running good as hell! first I was in a drive thru getting some food and the car shut off out of nowhere! And then tonite when I got off wrk it wouldnt even start and I got the car on the tuesday! And todays just thursday! Im pissed when I go in tomarrow if I dont get my down payment back, im calling my atourney the Bbb and im callin the news DONT DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE NOBODY!!!!!!
Brittany

United States

#104 Jul 19, 2012
Im calling the better business burea my atourney and the news on them ppl cause ive only had this,car for 3 days and it wont even start I want my $$$$ back im soooooooooo mad!!!!! And all these stupid ppl lying saying they have good cars! Its probably the ppl that wrk there dumb asses! Everybody will sooner are later know that those asswipes only sell lemons! And try to get over on ppl desperate DONT BUY YOUR CAR FROM THEM!!!!!
BigJim

United States

#105 Jul 21, 2012
My real name is Jeremy
Merritt all I read in these post is boo hoo hoo I am a dead beat PEICE of shit who does not no how to pay my bills on time, or be responsible in any way for that matter that's why I have to go to a car lot that will carry my credit for me and give me a chance but what do I do like anyone else who has ever loaned me a dime I didn't pay it back I have know where else to go Jim Butner is my only shot and now that I can't pay him I have to become defensive and blame my problems my credit and my SITIATION on people and a company that is there to help you make your mistakes right and furthermore if I had been in BUSSINESS all those years trying to help people only to get disrespected and lied to constantly it would be hard to be cheerful and do you really think the sales guys there want you in the SITIATION your in hell no they dont if you could get bank financed they wouldn't have to wait on there money.

THERE IS NO LEMON LAW ON USED CARS AS IS AS IS AS IS

ALL JIM BUTTNER IS DOING IS HELPING PEOPLE GET IN CARS THAT ARE HIGH RISK OF FAILURE TO PAY

I GUESS IF THEY CLOSE THERE DOORS THAT WOULD BE BEST

WELL THEN WHERE WOULD ALL YOU DEAD BEATS GET YOUR CARS FROM YOU'LL BE WALKING OR TRYING TO RIP SOMEONE ELSE OFF
tiger tales

Bellevue, WA

#106 Aug 3, 2012
sounds like you work for them . my only compaint is find the company or indiviual writing those tv ads and make them stop. close ups are to upsetting in the morning! commercials can be dignified not disgusting!
Never from butner

Indianapolis, IN

#107 Aug 7, 2012
Buttholes each and everyone of them, women included!
They think they own the street and this half of Clarksville.
Steroids Pot Cocaine and painkillers!
I know some people and you better believe it.
They call the customers Cows and dont give a shit about them at any point in the rapeaction, I mean transaction.
By the way that spiked freak is brought from california everytime the shoot a commercial, how do you think they pay his no talent comic looking ass?
Big Daddy

United States

#108 Aug 16, 2012
My handicap brother bought a 1999 Chevy Venture van and the motor blew up. Butners helped him get the motor replaced,but added all the repairs to his bill. He now owes $11,000.00 on a 1999 Chevy Venture van. How can they take advantage of people like this. I told my brother to let them have that junky van back. Craigs list has the same van with less miles for $1500.00.
chris

Campbellsville, KY

#112 Aug 30, 2012
damn ive never read so many negetive things on any one business.but I agree its like this with most of these buy here pay here lots. it a sad thing when u call yourself running a business to make a decent liveing.well what if you were in some of our shoes.would you want to be taken advantage of ? its hard for alot of people as far as im concern you guys are theifs.and should be shut down 4good and and be charge with a crime.we are all human and what your doing to good people is wrong. if your going to stay in business why not try do the right thing buy people .because reviews like these is a shame.
tiger tales

Bellevue, WA

#113 Aug 30, 2012
its called greed
Big Daddy

United States

#114 Sep 7, 2012
Rick has the worst attitude I have ever seen. I would never reccomend anyone there. They done my son and handicap brother wrong. My son went to Sam Swope on Hurstbourn lane and they helped him out. Better people and better attitudes. Jim Butners is the worst car lot I have ever experienced. They can get so much more bussiness if they have better attitudes and quit selling vehicles with 200 thousand miles for $15000.00 or more
tonya Jo

United States

#115 Sep 7, 2012
My post got deleted cause someone who works there couldn't handle it... Boo hoo big jim i mean big puss .. Loser!! Ur still a queer
One thing to say

United States

#116 Sep 30, 2012
Don't buy from Butners!!!!!
NO to Butners

Duluth, GA

#117 Nov 18, 2012
Don't buy or sign anything. High mileage and bad attitudes,expecially Rick
Rex T

Pekin, IN

#118 Nov 27, 2012
Iv,e bought over 25 yrs from butner auto always happy just pay your pmts like agreed and you will be they sell used cars not new don,t ask for credit if you don't live up to your obligatoins
Tera

Louisville, KY

#119 Dec 12, 2012
They sold me a car and I got called to active duty the next month..my mom called the lot...they say bring it back in and sign some release papers...no problem,,,,10 yrs later I got a 12 thousand dollar summons for a judgement...wow!!
Archer

United States

#120 Jan 24, 2013
Look if they were good cars they Would never end up on a buy here pay here lot. The key to buying a buy here pay here car is to buy one that you can afford and to buy one that parts are easily found cheep At junkyards. So that if you need an alternator you can buy a used one if you need a radiator you can find a used one. Stop buying Jaguars and Mercedes and cars that you can't find parts for stick to Chevy and Ford and the things that you going to be able to find parts for. The next stop for these cars is the junkyard if they've gone all the way down to a buy here pay here lot.
HeySlimeball

United States

#121 Jan 26, 2013
Some car lots kind of run things like a pawn shop theres a reason that the two balls hang lower thandan the other one.. on a pawn shops sign....2 to 1 chance the customer is going to get fuked. Poor people are like fish in a barrel you sell to a demographic thats always needy and almost always losing you will always have a good supply. You sell to them this false idea your going to build up their creditbut nobody recognizes you as a real business. So long as they're are poor dum people in need and so long as they're are always going to be smart shifty creeps selling cars that will fu k they're own mother for a buck and had been doing it since when??? slip a crooked judge a little something an you make a friend for life would be interesting to know what judge has had the majority of they're cases and check they're bank accounts...but when they take in cash it way to easy to hide and track. Most of the Buy here Screw here car lots..... have it down pat.
Save your money take cab or a bus you will be way better off, No license, no insurance, no taxes, No Problem...won't have some slimey azz car salesman hiding behind an AS-IS clause knowing the car is junk to start with.
:-)
tiger tales

Bellevue, WA

#122 Jan 27, 2013
i bought several cars from them years ago. never had a problem. used cars are a chance you take whether its on a lot or private sell.i bought a brand new car and at 20,000 miles engine blew. but luckily it was covered under warranty but i sure didnt want it after that. so car buying is a gamble
HeySlimeball

United States

#123 Jan 28, 2013
Take a cab or a bus don't buy a car from Buttfukners your gonna lose.
Information

United States

#124 Jan 30, 2013
If you have recieved a collection letter from Service Financial blau blau bau on behalf of these boners Check the date if te debt if it is over 10 years here in Indiana the Statute of limitations ha ran out. Call the Attorney Generals Office give them the Attorney's name and address and let them know what they are doing.Don't let them play you for a dumbazz
David

United States

#125 Jan 30, 2013
They have been hounding me for years and its been 15 I will call them tomorrow. I did not know that they're attorney should know the law and know they cannot collect a debt that is that old! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sellersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teen Accused Of Posting Nude Photos Of Underage... 3 hr does it matter 1
so many cops (Dec '13) 4 hr does it matter 9
What is there to do here? (Jan '14) 4 hr does it matter 2
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr does it matter 93
3 arrested for indecent exposure at Theatair X (Nov '13) 4 hr does it matter 6
Justice For David Camm (Dec '08) 4 hr does it matter 8,252
Low temps, high bills (Feb '07) Aug 28 Coletrane_exe 18
•••
•••
Sellersburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Sellersburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000