Steven Smith

Mount Washington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2009

I bought a car from Jim Butner on 07/10/09, the car broke down with in 3 days of mt buying the car, I was told that Jim Butner would work with me to repair that car and fell back on their work every single time when it came time to work with us. I strongly suggest that you get everything in writing when dealing with this lot. Also, make sure to get a car faux. This lot is not customer friendly!!!!
Doesnt matter

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2009

Call the BBB and at least their name will be on the list of crappy businesses. My sister and her husband bought more than 1 car from them a few years ago, and never had any problems, but that doesnt mean anything. They could have got luck and got a good car. Sounds like you got a lemon.
Call and threaten to call the BBB on them and see if they wont help you any quicker. No business wants their name on the bad list with the BBB.
Good Luck
Hank

Clarksville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

Their commercials have to be the worste commercials I've seen. What's the deal with the dude with the spikes? Who does he think he is? Definitely does NOT make me want to buy a car from them.

After watching their ads, I have to assume they're on drugs.
ASHLEY

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

Judged:

My lil brother brought a mustang two weeks ago and on the third day it broke dowm: it didnt have brake.
LMM2010

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2010

I bought a jeep from them in 2005. It had a broken piece in the door frame. They ordered it and replaced it. No charge to me. I still have the car and after almost 5 years, still running good, no problems outside the normal maintenance. But I did ask for a car fax report which they did get for me. Anymore I think with any car lot. It can be the luck of the draw. I/ve been to well known lots and bought crappy cars. You just never know.
ted

Georgetown, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2010

ya those commericals are not doing them any favors.and the old guy is in an amsterdam shirt so he has to be atleast a pot head.
lmm2010

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2010

ted wrote:
ya those commericals are not doing them any favors.and the old guy is in an amsterdam shirt so he has to be atleast a pot head.
Stupid they may be, but obviously they got your attention. Sometimes you just have to stand out. Kinda like the Irish man commercials in Louisville years ago.
Pam

Manchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2010

I agree that has to be one of the worst commercials I have ever seen. I would not step foot on that car lot after watching those commercials. The guy with the spike hairdo makes the comment you may recognize me from a popular tv show not sure what tv show he is referring to. He stinks.
Tony

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2010

I don't know who the guy with the spikes is. I would not buy a car from him. They shouldn't have killed off Elvis. lol
lisa

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2010

Judged:

we have bought several cars from the lot, and never had any trouble with any of the cars. our last car we bought we have it down to 1800 on what we owe, and some major parts went bad, we didn't have the money to fix it, so we thought about trading it in. Knowing how we loved this car, they have went above and beyond helping us get the parts and working it into our payment rather then try to get us into a different car. they have been a big help for us.
Toni

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Judged:

I have only heard good things about this dealership and I don't think they would have stayed in business this long if they were doing bad business.
Rita

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2010

Judged:

They are wonderful people during sales, but once you sign those papers...watch out. Make sure you check everything on their cars no matter how insignificant you think it is. JB sells a lot of lemons. They have not honored one promise made to me. I won't even give out the refer-a-friend ticket. I have had several friends ask me about them and I steered them to more reputable dealers in Louisville. I will never ever do business with them again.
robert

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2010

Judged:

I would like to inform everyone do not do business with this dealership. They will take advantage of you and the less fortunate. I have witnessed this first hand. After the sale they are the rudest people you will ever deal with. You say they have been in business a long time. Let me tell you how they do it. They purchase these high mile cars for pennies on the dollar, then basically turn around and double or triple their money. Then they want to finance it and nothing more would make them happy than if they had to repo it from the less fortunate. When i found out my fiance' had purchased a vehicle from them at an outrageously high price I felt she was taken advantage of. I called and spoke with Larry, whom started swearing at me, explaining to me that they are a buy here pay here lot. I asked him if that gives them the right to steal from people. He stated if I was any kind of fiance' I would pay the car off for her. Every time we have had to contact the office for any reason they are rude and not helpful, even going to the extent of giving us incorrect information.
Chris

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2010

The dude in the commercial is from the MTV show Pimp My Ride
Mike

Florence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2010

I bought a car from this car lot they are the worst people to do business with I wish i would have never bought a car from them i was three days late with payment and they repoed the car they charge out ragious for this. I can understand repoing the car after a week but three days thats just not right people sometimes go threw hard times and might need a couple days to make it right they are very rude people I would never do business again or have anybody i know buy a car from them buy your car else were...
David

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

I got a Jeep the next morning starting putting moldy air and put my daughter in the hospital...stay away from these people.
Nikki

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

Beware of the devils this car lot is bad news especially Brent and Scott I just want people to know if you choose to deal with these people do not be a day late they are crooks
Kristy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

These people are crooks!!! Our payment was due on Saturday, and they came and took our car out of Krogers parking lot!!!!!!!!!! It would be different if we were 30 days late, but just 3 days! It's pathetic and they are as well. How can they go to sleep at night knowing how they do business. People need to stop buying cars from them period and put them out of business.
Tony

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

Does anybody know how to access the comercials
Todd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

I've tried google and YouTube. They are not on there. Hee hee

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sellersburg Discussions

Search the Sellersburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Where do the working girls hang out 3 hr looking 1
Theatre X (Mar '11) 4 hr frank 90
clark county prosecutor 9 hr daphadill 1
CGC Church (Jun '13) Mon Glorious 3
Archie Montgomery Jul 20 blueeyedfemale 1
Preston Walters penius (Oct '12) Jul 17 handy andy 3
3 arrested for indecent exposure at Theatair X (Nov '13) Jul 17 handy andy 4
•••
•••