Witnesses welcomed

Jun 11, 2010 Full story: Courierpress.com 37

ERIN McCRACKEN / Courier & Press ABOVE: Daniel Guffey wipes down and cleans the windows of Roberts Stadium on Thursday afternoon in preparation for the annual Jehovah's Witnesses convention that starts today.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Prime

New Braunfels, TX

#22 Jun 15, 2010
reporter wrote:
<quoted text> boo ho. go play in your soup kitchen before you vote. you STILL didnt explain why i should vote, or cant you?
I'll explain why you should vote if you explain why you're such a moronic tool!
reporter

Mocksville, NC

#23 Jun 15, 2010
Prime wrote:
<quoted text>Again all talk and a big do nothing you're a joke!
not quite; i'm ALL FACT & you are a joke, put that on your ballot.
reporter

Mocksville, NC

#24 Jun 15, 2010
Prime wrote:
<quoted text>I'll explain why you should vote if you explain why you're such a moronic tool!
is that who you vote for, MORONS? they are doing a good job containing the oil in the gulf. so, explain. why are you such a meany?

“GOD'S TRUTHS *NEVER* CHANGE”

Since: Aug 09

A SMALL VILLAGE IN UPSTATE NY

#25 Jun 15, 2010
reporter wrote:
<quoted text> so, when they come to your door, do you commend them for keeping the places they rent clean?
I live in a small town. Every JW knows exactly where the other JWs live. I left the WTS, and in the years since I did.....thankfully, JWs do not "call" on me or try to place literature with me or my nonJW husband.
Prime

New Braunfels, TX

#26 Jun 15, 2010
reporter wrote:
<quoted text>not quite; i'm ALL FACT & you are a joke, put that on your ballot.
You're a JW you couldn't careless about facts print that on your service report toolboy!
Prime

New Braunfels, TX

#27 Jun 15, 2010
reporter wrote:
<quoted text> is that who you vote for, MORONS? they are doing a good job containing the oil in the gulf. so, explain. why are you such a meany?
It's a good thing you're all fact or I would have never known that politicians were containing the oil no explanation necessary I know how smart JW are!
reporter

Mocksville, NC

#28 Jun 15, 2010
Nedoba wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in a small town. Every JW knows exactly where the other JWs live. I left the WTS, and in the years since I did.....thankfully, JWs do not "call" on me or try to place literature with me or my nonJW husband.
i guess that answers my question.
reporter

Mocksville, NC

#29 Jun 15, 2010
Prime wrote:
<quoted text>You're a JW you couldn't careless about facts print that on your service report toolboy!
what is a toolboy & a service report?
reporter

Mocksville, NC

#30 Jun 15, 2010
Prime wrote:
<quoted text>It's a good thing you're all fact or I would have never known that politicians were containing the oil no explanation necessary I know how smart JW are!
did you vote for these idiots that run the country, that is , run it into the ground. real smart move, nancy.
bible grandmaster

Bolingbrook, IL

#31 Jun 16, 2010
florida native wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry..
Let me see if I can find a story where someone was killed across the street from a Kingdom hall.
Or that a guy acused of murder once had a chat with a Witness several years ago.
Is that more to your liking?
I agree FN it seems that jw's are always linked to crimes in one way or another.Thank for bringing that to our attention sir.Now do research on all the wt's failed predictions. You did such a good job on the crimes and jw link Im sure you will make us proud.Now go get um !!!
Martha

United States

#32 Jun 16, 2010
No one can understand why someone would want to pretend to be a Jehovah's witness, I certainly can't.

Nevertheless there are people whose hearts are not for God's will, and eventually their gross sins are exposed, and the person is removed to keep the Congregation clean.

In some cases it takes years before the hypocrite makes his true self manifest, he is never removed without trying to adjust his thinking to God's word.
Prime

United States

#33 Jun 16, 2010
reporter wrote:
<quoted text> did you vote for these idiots that run the country, that is , run it into the ground. real smart move, nancy.
No I didn't vote for Bush, but I did vote for Obama so you should be proud that you DO NOTHING in fact pat yourself on the back like a good JW sounds like the Levite Jesus talked about!

“Gods love ... poured out”

Since: Dec 06

Sacramento

#34 Jun 16, 2010
Martha wrote:
No one can understand why someone would want to pretend to be a Jehovah's witness, I certainly can't.
Nevertheless there are people whose hearts are not for God's will, and eventually their gross sins are exposed, and the person is removed to keep the Congregation clean.
In some cases it takes years before the hypocrite makes his true self manifest, he is never removed without trying to adjust his thinking to God's word.
So much for God's Holy Spirit directing the appointment of overseers. Every male in the organization (maybe almost every) knows how to get appointed. Turn in time reports with lots of hours, give as many talks as possible, be ready to help the overseers as much as possible, maybe be seen greeting people as they come in the KH, make yourself seen DOING things.

There have been many who have done just that, been appointed and were never sincere, only wanted a position over others.
snideone

Mocksville, NC

#35 Jun 16, 2010
Prime wrote:
<quoted text>No I didn't vote for Bush, but I did vote for Obama so you should be proud that you DO NOTHING in fact pat yourself on the back like a good JW sounds like the Levite Jesus talked about!
well well, now i see why by my not voting changed the history of our country! ps: what party were the levites in? if you want to help your country, go down to the gulf & suck up the oil spill. who did jesus vote for?
reporter

Mocksville, NC

#36 Jun 16, 2010
borgfree wrote:
<quoted text>
So much for God's Holy Spirit directing the appointment of overseers. Every male in the organization (maybe almost every) knows how to get appointed. Turn in time reports with lots of hours, give as many talks as possible, be ready to help the overseers as much as possible, maybe be seen greeting people as they come in the KH, make yourself seen DOING things.
There have been many who have done just that, been appointed and were never sincere, only wanted a position over others.
rea 1 peter 5:1-3. if they fit in that category, they gotta go.

“Gods love ... poured out”

Since: Dec 06

Sacramento

#37 Jun 16, 2010
reporter wrote:
<quoted text> rea 1 peter 5:1-3. if they fit in that category, they gotta go.
I don't think I ever met an elder or MS who fit that description.

1 Peter 5:1-3 (Amplified Bible)

1I WARN and counsel the elders among you (the pastors and spiritual guides of the church) as a fellow elder and as an eyewitness [called to testify] of the sufferings of Christ, as well as a sharer in the glory (the honor and splendor) that is to be revealed (disclosed, unfolded):

2Tend (nurture, guard, guide, and fold) the flock of God that is [your responsibility], not by coercion or constraint, but willingly; not dishonorably motivated by the advantages and profits [belonging to the office], but eagerly and cheerfully;

3Not domineering [as arrogant, dictatorial, and overbearing persons] over those in your charge, but being examples (patterns and models of Christian living) to the flock (the congregation).
reporter

Mocksville, NC

#38 Jun 17, 2010
borgfree wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think I ever met an elder or MS who fit that description.
1 Peter 5:1-3 (Amplified Bible)
1I WARN and counsel the elders among you (the pastors and spiritual guides of the church) as a fellow elder and as an eyewitness [called to testify] of the sufferings of Christ, as well as a sharer in the glory (the honor and splendor) that is to be revealed (disclosed, unfolded):
2Tend (nurture, guard, guide, and fold) the flock of God that is [your responsibility], not by coercion or constraint, but willingly; not dishonorably motivated by the advantages and profits [belonging to the office], but eagerly and cheerfully;
3Not domineering [as arrogant, dictatorial, and overbearing persons] over those in your charge, but being examples (patterns and models of Christian living) to the flock (the congregation).
then who does it apply to?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sellersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justice For David Camm (Dec '08) Sep 20 just me 8,254
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 party loyalty 98
Nice Houses To Rent Sep 13 Wonder 2
Review: Concrete Work Done By Jeff Hawkins Sep 10 Sarah47150 1
3 arrested for indecent exposure at Theatair X (Nov '13) Sep 6 KY Blue 9
Sellersburg Sunoco Aug '14 Kevin 1
Sellersburg Police (Sep '07) Aug '14 wtf 32
•••
•••

Sellersburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Sellersburg People Search