Sellersburg man faces molest charges

Oct 21, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The News and Tribune

A not-guilty plea was entered Tuesday on behalf of Brandon Nevils - a 25-year-old Sellersburg man accused of molesting girls being babysat at his mother's home - in Clark Superior Court No.

Comments
21 - 30 of 30 Comments Last updated Dec 2, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

Here's another FACT from the mother of one of the victims. Brandon Nevils pleaded guilty to child molestation of the 5 girls that have come forward. Today he was sentenced to 30 years in prison and 10 years probation after his release from prison.
Foregt u

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

Doesnt matter wrote:
Put his butt in Jail and let somebody mess with him, for his punishment. It is not safe to leave your kids anywhere with perverts on every corner.
First off you don't know the situation and second off my child goes to a daycare that she loves not all people are like that, and how do you know he wasn't framed i am not saying he is innocent, but people lie.
Foregt u

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

Brad wrote:
wow i went to high school with that kid and he was crazy! this is so weridi cant believe this that he would do this to little girls
Thats because he didn't do it. The little BIOTCHEs lied about it thats why there is ABSOLUTELY no evidence...bitches.
Foregt u

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

Anonymous wrote:
Here's another FACT from the mother of one of the victims. Brandon Nevils pleaded guilty to child molestation of the 5 girls that have come forward. Today he was sentenced to 30 years in prison and 10 years probation after his release from prison.
8 years. just FYI
Anonymous

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2010

Foregt u wrote:
<quoted text>
8 years. just FYI
Tecnically, according to the plea agreement, his sentence is 30 years for victim 1, 10 concurrent years for victim 2, 10 concurrent years for victim 3, 10 concurrent years for victim 4 & 10 concurrent years for victim 5. He will then be on 10 years probation upon his release from prison. However, provided he is on good behavior, the minimum years he will have to actually serve is 10 with the last 2 years being on a work release program. He will still be incarcerated at that time. Apparently you didnt read the plea aggreement of misunderstood it, if you did.

As for your "lying bitches" comment, I'm sure as a friend or loved one you find it hard to grasp that he could ever do something like this but, as the Detective on the case stated, "The facts & statements are clear." "There are 5 girls from different time periods, that have no contact with each other, making very similar statements." Be glad he pled guilty, otherwise he would be going to prison for a much longer period. And you continue to think what you need to if it helps you sleep better at night. Unfortunately, our girls didn't have a choice & have to live with this for the rest of their lives. However, they are all strong, courageous girls that have overcome his weakness.
ul4life

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2010

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Tecnically, according to the plea agreement, his sentence is 30 years for victim 1, 10 concurrent years for victim 2, 10 concurrent years for victim 3, 10 concurrent years for victim 4 & 10 concurrent years for victim 5. He will then be on 10 years probation upon his release from prison. However, provided he is on good behavior, the minimum years he will have to actually serve is 10 with the last 2 years being on a work release program. He will still be incarcerated at that time. Apparently you didnt read the plea aggreement of misunderstood it, if you did.
As for your "lying bitches" comment, I'm sure as a friend or loved one you find it hard to grasp that he could ever do something like this but, as the Detective on the case stated, "The facts & statements are clear." "There are 5 girls from different time periods, that have no contact with each other, making very similar statements." Be glad he pled guilty, otherwise he would be going to prison for a much longer period. And you continue to think what you need to if it helps you sleep better at night. Unfortunately, our girls didn't have a choice & have to live with this for the rest of their lives. However, they are all strong, courageous girls that have overcome his weakness.
well actually i am neither a friend or family to this person. i just read about it. and i do know the prosecutor is a lazy dike, however if someone is on work release they just sleep in a jail. not even the same as being incarcerated. and if what happened is true then they were strong and courageous for coming forth. i am just simply stating that the justice system is way out of whack and too many innocent people go away for crimes they did not commit.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2010

ul4life wrote:
<quoted text>
well actually i am neither a friend or family to this person. i just read about it. and i do know the prosecutor is a lazy dike, however if someone is on work release they just sleep in a jail. not even the same as being incarcerated. and if what happened is true then they were strong and courageous for coming forth. i am just simply stating that the justice system is way out of whack and too many innocent people go away for crimes they did not commit.
ul4life wrote:
<quoted text>
ul4life wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe me, he is NOT innocent. If you read the police reports & heard the girls statements you would agree. Therefore calling them "lying bitches" is not necessary as one of these girls is only 10 years old now, she was 6 when she came forward. So please, if you don't know the details of the case don't call them names & assume they are lying.

Believe me, he is NOT innocent. If you read the police reports & heard the girls statements you would agree. Therefore calling them "lying bitches" is not necessary as one of these girls is only 10 years old now, she was 6 when she came forward. So please, if you don't know the details of the case don't call them names & assume they are lying. I also agree the justice system is out of whack. He should be serving life in prison
Anonymous

Gurnee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2010

You people totally crack me up!All these "FACTS" being thrown around! It's so quick to blame others but what about you as the parents of these girls? Why did it take you so long to do anything? I mean come on here! you wait 11 years to come forward? How irresponsible is that? As a survivor of molestation and rape myself, I didn't wait to say something to someone. Come on here. He was a kid himself. He couldn't have been that much of a threat! Your daughter supposedly told you sooner,but you continued to bring her there? What's wrong with you? Hmmmmm. See, let's not hear the whole story here, only what you want everone to hear to make you out to be the hero. Please!
Anonymous

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2010

Anonymous wrote:
You people totally crack me up!All these "FACTS" being thrown around! It's so quick to blame others but what about you as the parents of these girls? Why did it take you so long to do anything? I mean come on here! you wait 11 years to come forward? How irresponsible is that? As a survivor of molestation and rape myself, I didn't wait to say something to someone. Come on here. He was a kid himself. He couldn't have been that much of a threat! Your daughter supposedly told you sooner,but you continued to bring her there? What's wrong with you? Hmmmmm. See, let's not hear the whole story here, only what you want everone to hear to make you out to be the hero. Please!
I'm glad this amuses you but your assumptions & lack of information about the case are what really make this "comical." Opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one & you are entitled to your OPINION & turns out that's all that it is, an opinion. You are not the Judge, a lawyer on this case, or a family involved in this case, so what you think or say really has no meaning to the actual FACTS of this case. No one needs to explain to you the details of the case. Just because you are a victim of sexual assault as well doesn't mean we need you to pat us on the back, get your approval of a job well done or vice versa. All you need to know is there is one less sexual predator on our streets.
victims mother

Austin, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2010

Judged:

Forget u, one of the girls you just called a "biotches" is my daughter and I know the other girls involved. How dare you!!! You know nothing about this case or what happened...the girls have been changed forever by what has happened to them and I can't believe some person ignorant of the facts of this case would get on a public site and make a comment like that. I will not comment or justify the ignorance you people are showing by explaining why it took so long for this to come to light. It is not anyones business. He is in prison and it's time for our children to put it behind them and hopefully move on.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sellersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1342 Beeler Street apt 3........... (Sep '13) Wed morgan thompson 7
Thomas clay jr (Feb '14) Wed Thomas Clay 3
sherri smith Wed fordnutt4u 1
G L Clark a home wrecker Aug 19 Beenwrecked 1
Sellersburg Sunoco Aug 19 Kevin 1
Justice For David Camm (Dec '08) Aug 16 mke 8,250
Sellersburg Police (Sep '07) Aug 13 wtf 32

Search the Sellersburg Forum:
•••
•••