Sellersburg man faces molest charges

Oct 21, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The News and Tribune

A not-guilty plea was entered Tuesday on behalf of Brandon Nevils - a 25-year-old Sellersburg man accused of molesting girls being babysat at his mother's home - in Clark Superior Court No.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Doesnt matter

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 22, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Put his butt in Jail and let somebody mess with him, for his punishment. It is not safe to leave your kids anywhere with perverts on every corner.
Brad

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 22, 2009
 

Judged:

1

wow i went to high school with that kid and he was crazy! this is so weridi cant believe this that he would do this to little girls
Brandon

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 22, 2009
 
I also went to school with him, never expected this but man was wierd
concerned

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 22, 2009
 
when you say weird, what do you mean by that specifically?
Brittany

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 22, 2009
 
I went to school with Brandon. This is very shocking news! He was very weird when we were in school.
annonmyous

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 22, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

before you pass judgement make sure you know all the facts!
Shocked

Corona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 23, 2009
 

Judged:

1

I went on several dates with him a few years ago, and indeed he is very weird! I can totally see this happening and it makes me sick to my stomach!
angry

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 26, 2009
 

Judged:

1

what facts?He is being accused by 4 different kids.My question is where was the mother during all of this.How can that go on for years and she not be aware?It was her responsibility to protect and take care of those children.
irrate

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 27, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

THANK YOU!!! these are all just accusations... not FACTS. anyone can accuse someone of doing anything, doesnt make it true.
random

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 13, 2009
 
the mother was always asleep when these things occured. she slept in her bedroom while the kids slept out in the livingroom on the floor or couch. he's a sick psychotic man that deserves every punishment handed to him. and its not the moms fault. she's a great person. she had no idea that her son was like this. dont put any of the blame on her. she probably feels bad enough. she's a wonderful person and she cares about those kids. she treated them like family.
furious

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 13, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

The mother should not be sleeping when she is getting paid to watch young children!!!!!Even if they were asleep.People cant sleep at work!!!And this was her job. Even if they werent being molested while she was asleep what if she was asleep and a kid wakes up from nap and wonders outside and gets hit by a car!!!!!!Its negligence plain and simple.
No excuses

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 13, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Ive been in their house before and if the kids were asleep in the living room, the mothers room is on the opposite end of the house.Anything could of happened to those kids while she was asleep!And as we saw, something did. Dont put any of the blame on her?????That is a ridiculous statement. They were under her care!!!!!It was her responsibility!!!!!She was getting paid to care for them not sleep!!!!!!
Anonymous

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 22, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

I am the mother of one of the 4 girls "accusing" Brandon of doing this. Having your 6 year old come to you and explain sexually explicit details of things Brandon did to her is NOT an accusation! I know by law, everyone is innocent until proven guilty, but here's another FACT... The 4 girls range in ages 9 to 17, meaning some of them did not go there the same time as others, nor did they have any other connection to each other. These girls did not get together and make up these "stories." Another FACT, the mother WAS indeed sleeping instead of watching these children. We weren't paying her to sleep! We were paying her to protect our children! Now they need to pay for our daughters having to live with this terrible nightmare the rest of their lives!
Doesnt matter

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 23, 2009
 
random wrote:
the mother was always asleep when these things occured. she slept in her bedroom while the kids slept out in the livingroom on the floor or couch. he's a sick psychotic man that deserves every punishment handed to him. and its not the moms fault. she's a great person. she had no idea that her son was like this. dont put any of the blame on her. she probably feels bad enough. she's a wonderful person and she cares about those kids. she treated them like family.
That lady is just as much to blame than her son. If you yourself was being paid to watch kids, would you take naps? I dont hardly think so. Dont even take up for the mother. How do you know she was always asleep when it happened?
Guilty until proven so

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 24, 2009
 

Judged:

1

If all these "facts" are true why wait 12 years? If you were there and saw the mom asleep, why wait 12 years? You folks are filled with hate and hate is not a good example for anyone. Learn to be good examples for your children.
random

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 1, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Guilty until proven so wrote:
If all these "facts" are true why wait 12 years? If you were there and saw the mom asleep, why wait 12 years? You folks are filled with hate and hate is not a good example for anyone. Learn to be good examples for your children.
i know for a fact that she was asleep and during these times because im on one of the girls that it happened to. but i would never think about blaming her for this. we would go there as early as 4 in the morning. wouldnt you want to sleep then too? its not her fault her son is like this. yeah its hard to talk to er now but you have to get over it somehow. i still love her more than anything. she was like a mom to us.
random

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 1, 2009
 
Doesnt matter wrote:
<quoted text>
That lady is just as much to blame than her son. If you yourself was being paid to watch kids, would you take naps? I dont hardly think so. Dont even take up for the mother. How do you know she was always asleep when it happened?
why blame her? shes not the one who woke the girls up everyday and threatened them to go to the other room so she could get what she wanted. it was her sick son. i am one of the girls that it happened to and yes, i am very angry that she wasnt there to stop that but that doesnt mean she didnt care about us. she did her job well. nobody ever expects their son to be like that. i think about it everyday and i will for the rest of my life but she'll always be my favorite babysitter. shes a great person and that will always stay the same. she was like a 2nd mom to me. i love her like i love my family. people dont need to be accusig her when they dont know all the facts. take it from someone who was actually in that house everyday, she cared and she never wanted that to happen. so id suggest that you stop accusing unless you can actually say you know what it was like on that house everyday.
random

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 1, 2009
 
No excuses wrote:
Ive been in their house before and if the kids were asleep in the living room, the mothers room is on the opposite end of the house.Anything could of happened to those kids while she was asleep!And as we saw, something did. Dont put any of the blame on her?????That is a ridiculous statement. They were under her care!!!!!It was her responsibility!!!!!She was getting paid to care for them not sleep!!!!!!
for your information the moms room was right by the livingroom. it wasnt onthe opposite side of the house. it was right there. it connected to the livingroom.
random

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 2, 2009
 
random wrote:
the mother was always asleep when these things occured. she slept in her bedroom while the kids slept out in the livingroom on the floor or couch. he's a sick psychotic man that deserves every punishment handed to him. and its not the moms fault. she's a great person. she had no idea that her son was like this. dont put any of the blame on her. she probably feels bad enough. she's a wonderful person and she cares about those kids. she treated them like family.
um do youknow the mother personally or is this just your guess??
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 5, 2010
 
Guilty until proven so wrote:
If all these "facts" are true why wait 12 years? If you were there and saw the mom asleep, why wait 12 years? You folks are filled with hate and hate is not a good example for anyone. Learn to be good examples for your children.
I'm not filled with hate. I'm filled with disappointment. As a matter of fact, as I previously stated, my daughter was 6 when she came to me about this. I immediatley reported it to the police within the same hour she told me! Not 12 yrs later. As soon as j left the police station I contacted Grace & pulled my daughter for her services. Regardless, anyone not involved in the case has no right to know any further information regarding it. Believe what you want but all the FACTS are there and if you're not involved you really have no say in the case anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sellersburg Discussions

Search the Sellersburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
re doctor believe to be pill mill (Apr '13) 8 hr Pain Pill Mill 13
Justice For David Camm (Dec '08) 19 hr MrsBeasley 8,244
Does anyone know Thomas Clay Jr? Wed justpassingby123 1
Thomas clay jr Wed justpassingby123 2
Debate: Marijuana - Jeffersonville, IN (Sep '10) Wed JRO 36
Theatre X (Mar '11) Apr 21 Horny 80
Amy Cope Apr 19 Wife 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Sellersburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Sellersburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••