Most serious health issues emerge: Ro...

Most serious health issues emerge: Road show comes to Columbus on Tuesday

There are 10 comments on the The Republic story from Sep 9, 2018, titled Most serious health issues emerge: Road show comes to Columbus on Tuesday. In it, The Republic reports that:

Indiana ranks among the worst states in the country in drug deaths, obesity, smoking and infant mortality, as well as public health funding, according to the Alliance for a Healthier Indiana. With 50th being the worst possible score, Indiana ranks: Discussions on each of these topics will be included in the 2018 State of Our Health Road Show, presented by the health alliance, a coalition of health care professionals, advocates, and community and business leaders from across the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Republic.

nope

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Sep 9, 2018
Obesity, smoking & using drugs are all personal choices. Those are the ones who should be charged higher insurance premiums.
hello

Franklin, IN

#2 Sep 10, 2018
nope wrote:
Obesity, smoking & using drugs are all personal choices. Those are the ones who should be charged higher insurance premiums.
The taxes from cigarette sales go towards funding the Healthy Indiana Plan. Smokers ARE charged a higher insurance premium, as well.
MakeSense

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Sep 10, 2018
yes but like it or not some people are born obese they cant help the fact their bodies don;t have the metabolism to stop from becoming obese, women tend to put on weight after pregnancy as we age muscles decline and more fat deposits on our bodies and again women have no choice it goes to their hips and butt and tummies and thighs. badies do stretch out the tummy and c-sections leave scars.
stop making women and young teens into skinny anorexic people who look in the mirror or on face book at other girls who are tiny and told this how you should look always stop eating food starve yourselves. sad indeed . true smoking and doing drugs are things you aren't born to do unless of course your parents did drugs and you in the womb during the pregnancy can lead to some kids being addicted to drugs.
should we charge blacks for the hihg rate of black on black murder? just as people are born with diabetes should we charge them higher taxes also? because they tend to crave sweets.
Oooomy

United States

#5 Sep 10, 2018
According to demtards everything should be free and people canít help anything because we are to stupid to make our own choices. So choosing to go muddy in another guy isnít a choice. Putting a needle in my arm isnít my fault. Pushing away from the table isnít anyoneís fault either. So being fat,gay and a drug addiction is not your fault. Lmao.
Jacob Maria Obama

United States

#6 Sep 10, 2018
As a Transgendered Amish Muslim I feel like it's the taxpayers responsibility to pay for my health care.
nope

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Sep 10, 2018
Oooomy wrote:
According to demtards everything should be free and people can’t help anything because we are to stupid to make our own choices. So choosing to go muddy in another guy isn’t a choice. Putting a needle in my arm isn’t my fault. Pushing away from the table isn’t anyone’s fault either. So being fat,gay and a drug addiction is not your fault. Lmao.
Need to stop the flow of Narcan to the junkies as well. Let that oven clean itself.
Ooomy

United States

#8 Sep 10, 2018
Since we are at it make sex changes the taxpayers responsibility. Libtards would have a gender reveal party for themselves every month if they could. All the libtards scream about everything they can. Oxygen is a natural resource also so help save the planet and stop breathing. Itís all the hot garbage coming out of their mouths that is causing global warming. Weíll stick a heiron needle in me I am done. Free free free. Itís all free. Feel the burn when you pee.
nono

Fortville, IN

#9 Sep 14, 2018
let them have the narcan. if they cannot pay for it then they can work on a road crew and when the debt is paid maybe they can get paid. but they must sign a contract that they will stay clean.
Blind demtard

United States

#10 Sep 26, 2018
I think we should fly crop dusters over the cities spraying narcan. That would solve all the problems including world hunger
lol

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Sep 26, 2018
Blind demtard wrote:
I think we should fly crop dusters over the cities spraying narcan. That would solve all the problems including world hunger
Does the entire world have junkies like Indiana and Ohio?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sellersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Up early, wanna play 20 min Yeah buddy 1
Scott Irvin Dec 5 in the know 2
melinda loveless wants early prison release (Oct '07) Dec 4 ha ha 517
utica Observer dispatch leans liberal Dec 3 Funny 6
street walkers Dec 3 rusty nail 2
Kandys Tankersley Dec 3 rusty nail 5
Anyone know Rebecca metzing/ Mclemore? Nov 23 Its good 2

Sellersburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Sellersburg Mortgages