Jeffersonville Police Department

Posted in the Sellersburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 Aug 5, 2012
Yall are Dumb as they Come. Here to Protect and Serves ass.
tiger tales

Bellevue, WA

#2 Aug 6, 2012
we have one of the best police depts in the area. always there for you when you need them.

Location hidden

#3 Aug 7, 2012
tiger tales wrote:
we have one of the best police depts in the area. always there for you when you need them.
That's the biggest saddest and most corrupt joke of law enforcement yet to show its ass
Mr Nice Guy

Marion, KY

#4 Aug 7, 2012
I'm going out on a limb and going to guess, that with a Super Cool Screen name like yours, you tend to attract a lot of attention.
My advice is to stay in school, and work on your education. Talk to someone about your hate and discontent. Eat a balanced breakfast every morning, get a JOB, and work hard. It would serve you better than spreading your uninformed nonsense.
Don't like the Police, fix your own problems.
Politeness Counts, Mr. Badass

Location hidden

#5 Aug 9, 2012
Mr Nice Guy wrote:
I'm going out on a limb and going to guess, that with a Super Cool Screen name like yours, you tend to attract a lot of attention.
My advice is to stay in school, and work on your education. Talk to someone about your hate and discontent. Eat a balanced breakfast every morning, get a JOB, and work hard. It would serve you better than spreading your uninformed nonsense.
Don't like the Police, fix your own problems.
Politeness Counts, Mr. Badass
Me? Mr. Uh no! Excuse the HELL outta me for standing up for what I believe in. Sorry bout your careless ignorance you display. There is no sense in your comment. Maybe if I were a child. Now unless you care to know what I speak of. Please keep your claws to yourself. Thank you and you have yourself an awesome time.

Location hidden

#6 Aug 10, 2012
tiger tales wrote:
Hahahahaha! Really? Oh ok then. Funniest shit I've heard all day thanks for the giggles.

Since: Jun 11

Louisville, KY

#7 Aug 17, 2012
K13badass...please share with us your experience. Let us know what happened. Then we can judge if you were really wronged.

Location hidden

#8 Aug 19, 2012
gh0stdylan wrote:
K13badass...please share with us your experience. Let us know what happened. Then we can judge if you were really wronged.
Grow up and get a life off line
Mr Nice Guy

Sellersburg, IN

#9 Aug 20, 2012
"Now unless you care to know what I speak of. Please keep your claws to yourself. Thank you and you have yourself an awesome time."---k13badass

Why did you start a topic, and then when people ask what your Topic is about, you tell them to grow up and get a life? Sounds like another low life, wanting attention, and a sympathetic ear to listen you your whining and crying.

Best Wishes Mr. Badass, hope you find some comfort in being an angry conspiracy theorist.
k13badass

United States

#10 Aug 21, 2012
I would like to extend my sincerest apologies to the Jeffersonville police department. I was recently in a bad situation an a few of them stepped in and basically saved my life.
Jeffresident

Jeffersonville, IN

#12 Sep 1, 2012
God bless the men and women of the Jeffersonville Police Department.

Location hidden

#13 Sep 2, 2012
They r getting a bit better.

Location hidden

#15 Sep 2, 2012
And to all the plus size cops and guards! Get on a diet and JUST SAY NO TO DONUTS! Ok? Damn!
hmmmm

Eminence, KY

#16 Sep 3, 2012
Some hot ass officers is all I can say.

Location hidden

#18 Sep 3, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
Some hot ass officers is all I can say.
Some are Hell to the Yeah. I don't deny that. Male and Female officers. I am not what people go and try to say. None of you worthless stacks of shit even know me to DOG ME. I'm a Fucking POT HEAD. Not a Low life piece of trash METH HEAD. So get it right. OK? Anywho cops came to my house looking for a METH LAB. Someone Else's PERSONAL SHIT WAS FOUND. NOT ME & NOT MINE! I dont know any DOPE FIEND THAT'S GOING TO LEAVE ALMOST A GRAHAM OF DOPE AROUND ANOTHER OF THE SAME. Do U?
Jeffresident

Jeffersonville, IN

#19 Oct 27, 2012
You seem angry. Try using less drugs.
mmmm

Eminence, KY

#20 Oct 27, 2012
Give me some names of them hot ass officers?

Location hidden

#21 Oct 27, 2012
Jeffresident wrote:
REALLY??????????
GypsyRoad

Jeffersonville, IN

#22 Oct 28, 2012
There are good and bad on all police forces, but for the most part they are good people. Could you do their job everyday, probably not. They put up with so many ridiculous calls that they can't distinguish who's in the right anymore. If people would quit playing the victim and stop their lying then maybe you would think more of them. As far as drugs go....well they are illegal, so why even bring that up, because you already know how they and this community feel about that subject. If you were a law abiding citizen then you wouldn't have to condemn them now, would you...just sayin'.

ps...this is just a lack of respect in my opinion, since they are faced with danger everyday...guns, high speed chases and the list goes on...Get my point!!!!!
GypsyRoad

Jeffersonville, IN

#23 Oct 28, 2012
Jeffresident wrote:
Thank you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sellersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the music thread (Feb '12) Sep 29 Musikologist 32
To: The New Albany Police Dept. Sep 24 hardwareman 2
Justice For David Camm (Dec '08) Sep 20 just me 8,254
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 party loyalty 98
Nice Houses To Rent Sep 13 Wonder 2
Review: Concrete Work Done By Jeff Hawkins Sep 10 Sarah47150 1
3 arrested for indecent exposure at Theatair X (Nov '13) Sep 6 KY Blue 9
Sellersburg Dating
Find my Match

Sellersburg Jobs

Sellersburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Sellersburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sellersburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]