Sheriff's deputy injured in crash near Sellersburg

There are 1 comment on the WAVE-TV Louisville story from Jul 30, 2010, titled Sheriff's deputy injured in crash near Sellersburg. In it, WAVE-TV Louisville reports that:

Two people were injured early Friday in a crash involving a Clark County Sheriff's Deputy just northwest of Sellersburg near Borden.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAVE-TV Louisville.

Postup

Plainfield, IN

#1 Aug 5, 2010
This intersection is hard to enter from St. Joe Rd. because the hill and weeds make it hard to see traffic coming from Sellersburg, a police car going at a high rate of speed would make it even tougher to judge how much time you had to pull out. I can see a stoplight there in the future do to the amount of traffic that use St. Joe Rd., although I am not a stoplight fan I can see this one coming. I hope the people involved in this accident are o.k. it did look like a bad one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sellersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
in need of a loan shark? (Sep '13) May 24 Donawa 11
News Candidate: Pregnancy from rape is God's intent (Oct '12) May 20 Tazo 4
Theatre X (Mar '11) May 17 Hum 94
Review: Jim Butner Auto Inc (Aug '09) May 2 Heather mattingly 181
New Water Park Apr 26 hardwareman 1
Evangel North Church, has opened a Food Pantry ... Apr '15 Rick 1
Old Man Ike's (Mar '09) Jan '15 truthseeker 21
More from around the web

Sellersburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE