sue

United States

#1 Sep 6, 2008
has anyone had any dealings with riverside motors in sellersburg?
Doesnt matter

Louisville, KY

#2 Sep 9, 2008
Oh my Gosh.... He is a Fly by night if I ever saw one. What a Con that man is! I went to rent a car from him for a week, and when I got it home, it started puttering so bad, I had to put it in park everytime I stopped or it would die on me. I got mad and took it back to him and asked him for another car, and he said there was nothing wrong with the one i had. Then he drove it around the block and when he parked it back in a spot, the idiot almost ran over the sidewalk and into his store. I refused to keep it, so he gave me another one. That one ran no better, so I called to see if I could return it early. He said I could, but he wasnt going to refund any of my money. So I got even more mad and decided to keep the piece of junk until the exact minute I was supposed to return it. He wasnt even there the day I took it back. We had to call him and leave a message. I told him that his junk was parked back in his lot, and I wanted my deposit back. He gave me a check and I went straight to the bank and cashed it, because I didnt trust him. The next week, he moved next to the old Police station and before you know it, he was closed up and not to be found. I knew he was shady when I tried switching cars and he didnt want to. All he has is junk. I hope you didnt have the same experience I had with him. I was tempted to call the BBB on him, but I dont plan on ever renting anything from him, so I didnt do it. What happened to you?
CONCERNED

Louisville, KY

#3 Jan 14, 2009
Does anyone know where they moved to? A physical address, or last name for Mike?
Doesnt matter

Louisville, KY

#4 Jan 15, 2009
Sorry, but I dont have a clue where he went. One day he was in business, then the next day, he was gone. Did you have a bad experience with him also?
louisville

Port Arthur, TX

#5 Nov 12, 2009
Did you ever find out his last name or physical address?
CONCERNED wrote:
Does anyone know where they moved to? A physical address, or last name for Mike?
Doesnt matter

Louisville, KY

#6 Nov 23, 2009
louisville wrote:
Did you ever find out his last name or physical address?
<quoted text>
I dont know where the guy went.
I SEE EVERYTHING

Lexington, KY

#7 Dec 2, 2009
go and speak to the young man that runs the little car sales/shop next door to arby's in sellersburg in the big white building, They are friends of some sort.
Long time resident

Louisville, KY

#8 Dec 17, 2010
He also recently worked for Don Slone Automotive in Clarksville after he closed his place up. But I heard he quit and did not work long. They may be able to give you some more information.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sellersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Albany Music Thread (Oct '12) Oct 16 Musikologist 9
jim butner (Oct '12) Oct 15 kebtucky 15
Jeffersonville Music Emporium (Oct '12) Oct 11 Musikologist 10
Review: Jim Butner Auto Inc (Aug '09) Oct 9 Fed Up 178
Low temps, high bills (Feb '07) Oct 6 Brrrrrrr 19
Jason B Oct 5 Dr Feelgood 2
Kelly Services Oct 5 Angry 1
Sellersburg Dating
Find my Match

Sellersburg Jobs