Justice For David Camm

Justice For David Camm

There are 8246 comments on the Topix story from Dec 11, 2008, titled Justice For David Camm. In it, Topix reports that:

WE CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR: THE ADMISSION OF EVIDENCE JUSTICE FOR KIM, BRAD & JILL FREEDOM FOR DAVID CAMM THE TRUTH...THE SIMPLE TRUTH On September 28, 2000, Kimberly, Bradley, and Jill Camm were shot to death in the Camm family garage, located in Georgetown, Indiana, just a few miles from Louisville, Kentucky. The Indiana State Police (ISP) responded to the scene, as did the local prosecutor, Stanley Faith, who called for the assistance of a blood stain and crime scene re-constructionist. Three days after the crimes occurred, the husband of Kim and the father of Jill and Brad, David Camm, was arrested. In early 2002 David Camm was convicted of their murders and sentenced to 195 years in the Indiana Department of Corrections. Case solved. Case closed. In August, 2004, the Indiana Court of Appeals overturned Camm's conviction. Camm got a new trial. In November, 2004, Prosecutor Keith Henderson recharged Camm after having a "Fresh Eyes" team re-investigate the crime. Camm was re-charged. In March, 2005, another man, Charles Darnell Boney, was charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Camm was re-charged with Boney. In February, 2006, Boney was convicted and sentenced to 225 years in prison. Camm was convicted in March, 2006, and sentenced to life in prison without parole. Case solved. Case closed. Those are the facts of this case. Well, at least a few facts. Most people in the metropolitan area of Louisville are convinced that David Camm is a molester and murderer. They are convinced that Charles Boney helped him in some shape, manner, or form. There are those who know many more facts that are thoroughly convinced of David Camm's innocence and continue to fight for him and his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Topix.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#8264 Oct 12, 2013
waitin4 justice wrote:
Eagerly awaiting the not guilty verdict. The defense spanked some prosecution ass the last few weeks.
Hope the expert who recreated the dots by transfer onto a t-shirt after letting blood dry for an hour, is enough to create doubt that the blood is from hvis, or whatever they call it now. Just wonder if some of his dots transferred onto the inner threads. Weren't those particular dots what, according to Englert, determined that it was hvis, rather than transfer.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#8265 Oct 14, 2013
Blenley wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you'll find it's the second largest My Little Pony collection
My bad, but congratulations none the less.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#8266 Oct 14, 2013
fly007 wrote:
<quoted text>And yet, when he had the opportunity to take responsibility for a real 'hardcore crime', Boney was willing to take the suggestion that he only 'be a witness' to save himself. At least Boney's jury gave him credit for killing Kim, so that must have made him happy, in a twisted kind of way.
He wasn't trying to get in the jury's pants.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#8267 Oct 14, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
no but we are to believe you are typical kentuckiana dweeb who doesn't pay much attention to trial ...you just hated him ever since fat disgraceful piece of shit stan faith called him a child molester
of course its not the renn's fault for what faith did nor for the disgracefully bad investigation...but they are due to get a shitload of money if camm loses and loses his appeal....and their comments add nothing to the conversation...its the same shit everytime....just like yours..perhaps we should call you frank
You are an idiot. All you have are crazy nonsensical hypothesis. You cannot argue the facts so whenever someone points out your idiocy you say they are stupid because they are from Kentucky or Indiana. I'm not sure your stupid ass has noticed, but Florida isn't exactly batting a thousand lately either, but we don't blame that on you. You can call me Frank or anything else you want. It doesn't change the fact that you are an idiot.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#8268 Oct 14, 2013
fly007 wrote:
<quoted text>Hope the expert who recreated the dots by transfer onto a t-shirt after letting blood dry for an hour, is enough to create doubt that the blood is from hvis, or whatever they call it now. Just wonder if some of his dots transferred onto the inner threads. Weren't those particular dots what, according to Englert, determined that it was hvis, rather than transfer.
You are a perfect example of someone that should just let people think you are stupid rather than saying something just to prove it.

Location hidden

#8270 Oct 15, 2013
looks like Thursday will be the last day of rebuttals, no court Friday and closing arguments on Monday. The prosecution has failed miserably. But, this thread has nothing to do with the trial anymore.
So, has anyone beside me noticed that Stan Faith could play the role of Fat Bastard with little or no make up.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#8271 Oct 15, 2013
It's bad when the prosecution has to say Charles Broneys DNA got on Kim and Jills clothes by contamination. I don't need to hear a verdict only Camm does. I know he's completely innocent.
Idiot

London, KY

#8272 Oct 16, 2013
Let's all pitch in and get Satan to his psychiatrist appointment when they acquit Dave. While the rest of us will celebrate a victory over a corrupt system, Boney loving Satan will be reduced to a quivering hot mess of an effeminate man wearing adult diapers. Maybe someone can drive over and wipe his ass and check for pressure ulcers, because God knows his fat ass don't move an inch for having to monitor every Camm message board on the net.
Im a member

Utica, KY

#8273 Oct 16, 2013
Entertaining wrote:
Pure entertainment reading the Free David Camm facebook site! It's the same four of five people posting over and over and over and they post pretty much the same thing. I've gathered that the woman, LB, has the big-time hots for David; in fact, Uncle Sam just named her as the admin of the site, since he's too busy with the trial. There's an attorney from NY, who is one of the strangest attorneys ever (and yes, I know lots of them as I've worked in firms for years); can't have much of a real practice because he's on FB commenting about DC's trial all day/night. Then there's another woman, KH, who is all over the place - Facebook, news articles; she's just a complete looney toon. Then for a really good laugh, one of DC's obnoxious aunts chime in about how mistreated their poor murdering nephew is. Love being a member of this group - everyone should join!!
I'm on the Free David Camm FB page and I very seldom ever comment. That doesn't mean anything. I believe wholeheartedly in his innocence. I read all the posts and that is my way of keeping up with what is going on in the case.
Geesh

Orland Park, IL

#8274 Oct 17, 2013
What's up with the people on the FB page? It's the same group of about 15-20 people who comment all day long. Do they have jobs? Better yet, do they have lives? One woman, who is perhaps the biggest mouth of all, confronted Kim's father outside the hotel and tried to convince him of David's innocence. Does she not see how out of line she is? What a moron. Then, even better, some total loser actually posted that she was "standing outside the courthouse by the street, watching the entrance with my camera as I so often do, waiting for witnesses or attorneys to walk out so I can snap their pictures..." Serious? She actually stands outside the courthouse to photograph people involved in this trial? Unfreakingbelievable. And they think Faith/Henderson are weird? Sadly, they find this normal behavior.
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#8275 Oct 18, 2013
waitin4 justice wrote:
looks like Thursday will be the last day of rebuttals, no court Friday and closing arguments on Monday. The prosecution has failed miserably. But, this thread has nothing to do with the trial anymore.
So, has anyone beside me noticed that Stan Faith could play the role of Fat Bastard with little or no make up.
stan faith as a fat bastard??? hmmm seems like quite a stretch....but, you know that guy pulls off quite a stretch every time he puts on his pants so I guess its possible
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#8276 Oct 18, 2013
sadly the geesh and entertainment crowd add nothing to the conversation...over and over and over

Location hidden

#8277 Oct 18, 2013
Geesh wrote:
What's up with the people on the FB page? It's the same group of about 15-20 people who comment all day long. Do they have jobs? Better yet, do they have lives? One woman, who is perhaps the biggest mouth of all, confronted Kim's father outside the hotel and tried to convince him of David's innocence. Does she not see how out of line she is? What a moron. Then, even better, some total loser actually posted that she was "standing outside the courthouse by the street, watching the entrance with my camera as I so often do, waiting for witnesses or attorneys to walk out so I can snap their pictures..." Serious? She actually stands outside the courthouse to photograph people involved in this trial? Unfreakingbelievable. And they think Faith/Henderson are weird? Sadly, they find this normal behavior.
A lot of the people on the Free David Camm site works for various Innocence projects. Many are bloggers. There are several attorneys. Journalist. Police officers. Blood stain analyst. Private investigators. Paralegals. FBI agents. And the list goes on and on.
I don't think they believe Faith and Henderson are weird, rather corrupt.
As far as the lady taking pictures, a lot of times pics are associated with articles.
As far as the one that talked to Mr. Renn. It is no different than people going down the street giving Sam Lockhart the finger, cursing him, and making death threats. I read the post from the one that talked to Mr. Renn, I do not see where she threatened or attacked him. Only questioned how he believed Boney's story which he admitted he did not.

Truly amazing that you can repeat things so out of context.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#8278 Oct 19, 2013
One side says spatter one side says transfer. 11 eye witnesses say he/Camm was at the gym and never left. DNA says Charles Broney was at the crime scene, placed shoes on top of the bronco, touched Kims underwear and Jills shirt and lied about it. His girlfriend says he had a gun the night of the murders, was bruised and out of breath and made her and his mother watch the news about it the next morning. Kim Camm puts up one hell of a fight in that garage yet David Camm doesn't have a scratch, bruise or bump on him, Charles Broney does. Nobody in 13 years can link Broney and Camm. Do the math, this isn't just reasonable doubt this is Mr. Camm unlike nike just didn't do it. Not guilty at best, hung jury at worst.
F U and ur momma

Evansville, IN

#8279 Oct 20, 2013
Geesh wrote:
Obviously you find your news trolling other forums, loser. I copied a news article from WDRB's TK blog. It was the last paragraph.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#8280 Oct 21, 2013
Idiot wrote:
Let's all pitch in and get Satan to his psychiatrist appointment when they acquit Dave. While the rest of us will celebrate a victory over a corrupt system, Boney loving Satan will be reduced to a quivering hot mess of an effeminate man wearing adult diapers. Maybe someone can drive over and wipe his ass and check for pressure ulcers, because God knows his fat ass don't move an inch for having to monitor every Camm message board on the net.
You are an idiot. You got that much right.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#8281 Oct 21, 2013
F U and ur momma wrote:
<quoted text> Obviously you find your news trolling other forums, loser. I copied a news article from WDRB's TK blog. It was the last paragraph.
You just described 99% of the Camminators.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#8282 Oct 21, 2013
waitin4 justice wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of the people on the Free David Camm site works for various Innocence projects. Many are bloggers. There are several attorneys. Journalist. Police officers. Blood stain analyst. Private investigators. Paralegals. FBI agents. And the list goes on and on.
I don't think they believe Faith and Henderson are weird, rather corrupt.
As far as the lady taking pictures, a lot of times pics are associated with articles.
As far as the one that talked to Mr. Renn. It is no different than people going down the street giving Sam Lockhart the finger, cursing him, and making death threats. I read the post from the one that talked to Mr. Renn, I do not see where she threatened or attacked him. Only questioned how he believed Boney's story which he admitted he did not.
Truly amazing that you can repeat things so out of context.
Have you ever just sit back and wondered how great life would be if you were only as smart as the other kids on the short bus?

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#8283 Oct 21, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
One side says spatter one side says transfer. 11 eye witnesses say he/Camm was at the gym and never left. DNA says Charles Broney was at the crime scene, placed shoes on top of the bronco, touched Kims underwear and Jills shirt and lied about it. His girlfriend says he had a gun the night of the murders, was bruised and out of breath and made her and his mother watch the news about it the next morning. Kim Camm puts up one hell of a fight in that garage yet David Camm doesn't have a scratch, bruise or bump on him, Charles Broney does. Nobody in 13 years can link Broney and Camm. Do the math, this isn't just reasonable doubt this is Mr. Camm unlike nike just didn't do it. Not guilty at best, hung jury at worst.
Optimism - Getting people nowhere fast for centuries.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#8284 Oct 21, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
sadly the geesh and entertainment crowd add nothing to the conversation...over and over and over
You mean they don't have great insights like this little gem?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/clarksville-i...

You know, hard hitting, case impacting witticisms and all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sellersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suboxone Fri John Galt 3
GREG BUSH Warning to anyone who knows him (Dec '10) Thu buddy1269 5
First Christian Church pastor arrested Jun 20 Yuck 6
Pillsbury Plant Jun 19 Doughboy 1
Sexual pleasures Jun 17 Smelly Cat 11
Josh Whittenberg Jun 15 wow 4
theaterx Jun 12 thats a maybe 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sellersburg Mortgages