Justice For David Camm

Justice For David Camm

There are 8246 comments on the Topix story from Dec 11, 2008, titled Justice For David Camm. In it, Topix reports that:

WE CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR: THE ADMISSION OF EVIDENCE JUSTICE FOR KIM, BRAD & JILL FREEDOM FOR DAVID CAMM THE TRUTH...THE SIMPLE TRUTH On September 28, 2000, Kimberly, Bradley, and Jill Camm were shot to death in the Camm family garage, located in Georgetown, Indiana, just a few miles from Louisville, Kentucky. The Indiana State Police (ISP) responded to the scene, as did the local prosecutor, Stanley Faith, who called for the assistance of a blood stain and crime scene re-constructionist. Three days after the crimes occurred, the husband of Kim and the father of Jill and Brad, David Camm, was arrested. In early 2002 David Camm was convicted of their murders and sentenced to 195 years in the Indiana Department of Corrections. Case solved. Case closed. In August, 2004, the Indiana Court of Appeals overturned Camm's conviction. Camm got a new trial. In November, 2004, Prosecutor Keith Henderson recharged Camm after having a "Fresh Eyes" team re-investigate the crime. Camm was re-charged. In March, 2005, another man, Charles Darnell Boney, was charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Camm was re-charged with Boney. In February, 2006, Boney was convicted and sentenced to 225 years in prison. Camm was convicted in March, 2006, and sentenced to life in prison without parole. Case solved. Case closed. Those are the facts of this case. Well, at least a few facts. Most people in the metropolitan area of Louisville are convinced that David Camm is a molester and murderer. They are convinced that Charles Boney helped him in some shape, manner, or form. There are those who know many more facts that are thoroughly convinced of David Camm's innocence and continue to fight for him and his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Topix.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#7582 Mar 29, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
You and I are in this for the long haul. Control the multiple post disorder. You had me from hello!
Despite your conviction that I am everyone, I'm not. I am just me, nobody else. See, Unreal is in Tennessee, so is Pepper. I am in San Antonio and you are in a state of confusion. You claiming they are me only proves that your detective skills aren't sharp enough to distinguish different writing styles so I'm not sure you are the foremost authority on evidence analysis. So what say you just bounce on over here to the dark side, grab a stick and a weiner and hope David gets fried like the rest of us?

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7583 Mar 29, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
not sure what your point is; there can be no mention of a lie detector in court unless its stipulated to that it can be mentioned...nobody can just take one...the state has not offered him one; and if he takes one on his own, at his own expense i might add, and passes it it will not come into court and the cops and prosecutor will say in public that it was not done with the right people therefore its irrelevant
he could always fail it even though innocent and that might get out and start another shitstorm he dont want; there is a reason they are inadmissible...they are not perfect
You are an idiot. I haven't been here to remind you and I know your limited brain capacity won't let you remember too many things.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7584 Apr 1, 2013
Mc Luvin wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all rubber neck I am women. Second of all I'm just trying to prove a point why they need to shut this site down. There are no new facts. They all have be presented by both sides. It is what it is and let a third jury decide. You and I are the only 2 dickheads left and I'm sure we are not making any head way. With that being said I say to you.
Have a nice day. McLuvin has just died. Never to return!

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7585 Apr 1, 2013
What happened? Did you ladies give up already?

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#7586 Apr 1, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
I know they are no fun at all.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7587 Apr 2, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
This site was really cool until you got greedy. You ended it. nobody will talk to you. Thanks. we had a good thing going and you got greedy. Have a nice fu@#en day

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#7589 Apr 3, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
This site was really cool until you got greedy. You ended it. nobody will talk to you. Thanks. we had a good thing going and you got greedy. Have a nice fu@#en day
Dont cry

Have a nice day :)

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#7590 Apr 3, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
not sure what your point is; there can be no mention of a lie detector in court unless its stipulated to that it can be mentioned...nobody can just take one...the state has not offered him one; and if he takes one on his own, at his own expense i might add, and passes it it will not come into court and the cops and prosecutor will say in public that it was not done with the right people therefore its irrelevant
he could always fail it even though innocent and that might get out and start another shitstorm he dont want; there is a reason they are inadmissible...they are not perfect
Didn't you point out in your entry #7575, that the state DID offer to give David a ldt... and David agreed ONLY if, as his attorney's 'STIPULATED', the case be dismissed if he passed it. You indicated, even if David is innocent, there is a possibility he may not pass it. OBVIOUSLY, the test is UNRELIABLE!! Can you imagine the response and feelings of the family if this case were dismissed based on an unreliable test. IF he passed it, that too, would be hollered loud and clear by the defense, even if the case wasn't dismissed, and the normal 'stipulation' were implemented. Why would anybody take that test, if as you say, it isn't perfect?

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7591 Apr 8, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
I got greedy? What does that even mean? So because you think I am everyone you give up on your quest to free a convicted murderer? You are too easy.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7592 Apr 8, 2013
rogerskevin wrote:
As somebody said here, case is not over by any means. We hope the Supreme Court will rule decision in David's favor.Maybe Justice will finally be served!
Justice will be served when I see his name on the entry log in Hell.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7593 Apr 8, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wait, I get it. Since there are now a grand total of three people on here that agree with me (that's actually including me) you people get ran off. Even though it's ok for there to be a dozen of you hippie morons against me. You are weak lady. I thought you were better than that. Tell Davey boi Satan will be waiting.
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#7594 Apr 9, 2013
fly007 wrote:
Didn't you point out in your entry #7575, that the state DID offer to give David a ldt... and David agreed ONLY if, as his attorney's 'STIPULATED', the case be dismissed if he passed it. You indicated, even if David is innocent, there is a possibility he may not pass it. OBVIOUSLY, the test is UNRELIABLE!! Can you imagine the response and feelings of the family if this case were dismissed based on an unreliable test. IF he passed it, that too, would be hollered loud and clear by the defense, even if the case wasn't dismissed, and the normal 'stipulation' were implemented. Why would anybody take that test, if as you say, it isn't perfect?
one of the few things that makes me think that stan faith was just a lying cheating pig in this case and did not actually help boney out of trouble intentionally from the beginning is that if faith was giving him advice he would have told him not to take that stipulatory lie detector and to shut the f up and not cooperate with police

not sure why anyone ever takes the tests...the people who run them think they are highly reliable

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7595 Apr 9, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
one of the few things that makes me think that stan faith was just a lying cheating pig in this case and did not actually help boney out of trouble intentionally from the beginning is that if faith was giving him advice he would have told him not to take that stipulatory lie detector and to shut the f up and not cooperate with police
not sure why anyone ever takes the tests...the people who run them think they are highly reliable
You are an idiot. Have I reminded you of that lately?

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7596 Apr 9, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot. Have I reminded you of that lately?
BTW, it only seems fair that I remind you, since you insist on reminding us.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#7597 Apr 11, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
"If" being the operative word there.
Bob C

Burlington, WI

#7599 Apr 20, 2013
It appears that there may be a postponement of the trial.
http://www.courier-journal.com/article/201304...
Set David Camm free on bail NOW!!

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#7600 Apr 20, 2013
Bob C wrote:
It appears that there may be a postponement of the trial.
http://www.courier-journal.com/article/201304...
Set David Camm free on bail NOW!!
Lol

Of course not, he is a convicted killer.

Buy a clue

Bob C

Burlington, WI

#7601 Apr 20, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Of course not, he is a convicted killer.
Buy a clue
BOTH comnvictions were over turned. He should be FREE or at LEAST Free on Bond!!
FREE DAVID CAMM NOW!!

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7602 Apr 25, 2013
Bob C wrote:
<quoted text>
BOTH comnvictions were over turned. He should be FREE or at LEAST Free on Bond!!
FREE DAVID CAMM NOW!!
Oh snap! You put that in all CAPS. I guess somebody better get off their ass and let the child molesting murderer go!
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7603 May 6, 2013
Guess I got to get back on to boost the ratings. This site is dead without me. lets get it on again! 7 dots is not spatter. Crooked prosecution is not legal and Camm will be free in November.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sellersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jim butner (Oct '12) 17 hr Frank 22
Theatre X (Mar '11) Thu Hawtwife 103
in need of a loan shark? (Sep '13) Aug 24 spotcred 28
Looking for hook ups Aug 22 What 3
Baptist health plex now Flex Fit Aug 18 Chandler 1
Suicides in Sellersburg IN (Jun '06) Aug 10 Tired of ignorant... 12
Review: Jim Butner Auto Inc (Aug '09) Aug 9 frog 195

Sellersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance