Justice For David Camm

Justice For David Camm

There are 8246 comments on the Topix story from Dec 11, 2008, titled Justice For David Camm. In it, Topix reports that:

WE CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR: THE ADMISSION OF EVIDENCE JUSTICE FOR KIM, BRAD & JILL FREEDOM FOR DAVID CAMM THE TRUTH...THE SIMPLE TRUTH On September 28, 2000, Kimberly, Bradley, and Jill Camm were shot to death in the Camm family garage, located in Georgetown, Indiana, just a few miles from Louisville, Kentucky. The Indiana State Police (ISP) responded to the scene, as did the local prosecutor, Stanley Faith, who called for the assistance of a blood stain and crime scene re-constructionist. Three days after the crimes occurred, the husband of Kim and the father of Jill and Brad, David Camm, was arrested. In early 2002 David Camm was convicted of their murders and sentenced to 195 years in the Indiana Department of Corrections. Case solved. Case closed. In August, 2004, the Indiana Court of Appeals overturned Camm's conviction. Camm got a new trial. In November, 2004, Prosecutor Keith Henderson recharged Camm after having a "Fresh Eyes" team re-investigate the crime. Camm was re-charged. In March, 2005, another man, Charles Darnell Boney, was charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Camm was re-charged with Boney. In February, 2006, Boney was convicted and sentenced to 225 years in prison. Camm was convicted in March, 2006, and sentenced to life in prison without parole. Case solved. Case closed. Those are the facts of this case. Well, at least a few facts. Most people in the metropolitan area of Louisville are convinced that David Camm is a molester and murderer. They are convinced that Charles Boney helped him in some shape, manner, or form. There are those who know many more facts that are thoroughly convinced of David Camm's innocence and continue to fight for him and his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Topix.

Mc Luvin

Harrisburg, PA

#7562 Mar 15, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go, I knew you were his bottom boy, looks like you really enjoy backing him up, and him bending you over
Hey kill someone like he did and maybe they will put you in the same cell, your dream come true
Have a nice day :)
Stop sweating Camm. People are starting to notice. Besides the only thing he killed was your mothers vagina. He beat that thing up so bad your mom is now calling it Rhianna.
Have a nice day

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#7563 Mar 15, 2013
Mc Luvin wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop sweating Camm. People are starting to notice. Besides the only thing he killed was your mothers vagina. He beat that thing up so bad your mom is now calling it Rhianna.
Have a nice day
Oh I am not sweating at all, if there is something dripping it is either lube or davids sperm..........out of you
Price you pay for being his bottom boy

Mc Luvin

Harrisburg, PA

#7564 Mar 16, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I am not sweating at all, if there is something dripping it is either lube or davids sperm..........out of you
Price you pay for being his bottom boy
I think your mom took the last of the lube and load. Back in high school they called her the load hog. That girl could suck a pool ball through a straw.
Have a nice day!

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#7565 Mar 17, 2013
Mc Luvin wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your mom took the last of the lube and load. Back in high school they called her the load hog. That girl could suck a pool ball through a straw.
Have a nice day!
Awwwww Bottom boy, did he tatto some boobs on your back so you look more like a woman when he bends you over????

Is this what you and him sing to each other??

Mc Luvin

Harrisburg, PA

#7566 Mar 18, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwww Bottom boy, did he tatto some boobs on your back so you look more like a woman when he bends you over????
Is this what you and him sing to each other??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =S5nzKw-XIxwXX
First of all rubber neck I am women. Second of all I'm just trying to prove a point why they need to shut this site down. There are no new facts. They all have be presented by both sides. It is what it is and let a third jury decide. You and I are the only 2 dickheads left and I'm sure we are not making any head way. With that being said I say to you.
Have a nice day. McLuvin has just died. Never to return!

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#7567 Mar 18, 2013
Mc Luvin wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all rubber neck I am women. Second of all I'm just trying to prove a point why they need to shut this site down. There are no new facts. They all have be presented by both sides. It is what it is and let a third jury decide. You and I are the only 2 dickheads left and I'm sure we are not making any head way. With that being said I say to you.
sure we are, i am having fun

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#7568 Mar 19, 2013
Mc Luvin wrote:
<quoted text>
There ya go again. Just can't get Davey boy off your mind.
Here are some Dave facts for ya. Did you know that before he became a police officer he was going to join the navy. And the last thing he said to your mother was there she blows.
Ahoy there mate and have a nice day.
Lol, he has you reduced to responding with "your mom".

You lose muffintop.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#7569 Mar 19, 2013
Mc Luvin wrote:
<quoted text>
Only two of you? You forgot me already? I go away for a couple of weeks and get discarded like last week's undies. I see how it is.

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#7570 Mar 19, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Only two of you? You forgot me already? I go away for a couple of weeks and get discarded like last week's undies. I see how it is.
LOL
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7571 Mar 21, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
You and I are in this for the long haul. Control the multiple post disorder. You had me from hello!

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#7572 Mar 21, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
You and I are in this for the long haul. Control the multiple post disorder. You had me from hello!
Just the way he is.......ya know???

camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#7573 Mar 25, 2013
unfortunately at this point stan levco has not proven to be any better ethically than his predecessors as he fights dirty to win at all costs. Trying to say that only the evidence that would help convict camm regarding boney should come in to evidence. It is quite shameless.

Maybe henderson and he are pals and he is covering for him or maybe henderson offered him a cut of the movie rights if he wins.

We'll see if stan tries to go the bogus molestation stuff to see if he really is even worse than his predecessors (since now they have been told 2x not to mention that)

and of course, based on dartt's prior rulings, i am assuming he will find a way to support levco..the same bs keeps happening in this case

see you in 2018 for camm IV after the u.s. supreme court says that camm should have been able to introduce boney's prior crimes in full to the jury; actually, given the state of the economy under obama, perhaps henderson will be canned where he belongs by then and the new prosecutor will say no to a fourth trial

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#7574 Mar 25, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
unfortunately at this point stan levco has not proven to be any better ethically than his predecessors as he fights dirty to win at all costs. Trying to say that only the evidence that would help convict camm regarding boney should come in to evidence. It is quite shameless.
Maybe henderson and he are pals and he is covering for him or maybe henderson offered him a cut of the movie rights if he wins.
We'll see if stan tries to go the bogus molestation stuff to see if he really is even worse than his predecessors (since now they have been told 2x not to mention that)
and of course, based on dartt's prior rulings, i am assuming he will find a way to support levco..the same bs keeps happening in this case
see you in 2018 for camm IV after the u.s. supreme court says that camm should have been able to introduce boney's prior crimes in full to the jury; actually, given the state of the economy under obama, perhaps henderson will be canned where he belongs by then and the new prosecutor will say no to a fourth trial
Convicted twice, let him rot in jail

camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#7575 Mar 26, 2013
for all the clowns who keep saying camm is guilty cuz he wont be as stupid as boney and take a stipulatory lie detector, there is this tidbit from the 2006 trial from the newspapers reporting of the trial

Will David Camm take a polygraph?

He hasn’t to date, but he’d be happy to if the state agrees to drop the murder case against him if he passes the test, his attorney said Tuesday.

The issue came up during a semi-private discussion between Camm’s defense attorney Katharine “Kitty” Liell, Floyd County Assistant Prosecutor Steve Owen and Warrick County Superior Court Judge Robert Aylsworth while the jury was out of the courtroom Tuesday.

As the attorneys discussed a question about whether witness statements needed to be redacted — or have certain portions deleted — their comments turned to the topic of the polygraph.

“We’ll give him one today,” Owen said to the Liell and the judge.

Liell replied,“Why didn’t you do it then? He asked for it ...”

“There’s still a polygraph offered,” Owen shot back.

Liell said,“When we talked about a polygraph two months ago, we stipulated he’ll take it if you agree to dismiss if he passes. We’ve never heard back from you.”

As I've questioned all along - would the state drop the case if he took the lie detector and passed? apparently not

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#7576 Mar 26, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
for all the clowns who keep saying camm is guilty cuz he wont be as stupid as boney and take a stipulatory lie detector, there is this tidbit from the 2006 trial from the newspapers reporting of the trial
He hasn’t to date, but he’d be happy to if the state agrees to drop the murder case against him if he passes the test, his attorney said Tuesday.
The issue came up during a semi-private discussion between Camm’s defense attorney Katharine “Kitty” Liell, Floyd County Assistant Prosecutor Steve Owen and Warrick County Superior Court Judge Robert Aylsworth while the jury was out of the courtroom Tuesday.
As the attorneys discussed a question about whether witness statements needed to be redacted — or have certain portions deleted — their comments turned to the topic of the polygraph.
Liell said,“When we talked about a polygraph two months ago, we stipulated he’ll take it if you agree to dismiss if he passes. We’ve never heard back from you.”
As I've questioned all along - would the state drop the case if he took the lie detector and passed? apparently not
Sorry, convicted criminals do not set the rules

So he can rot in jail

Deal with it

Since: Jan 13

Jeffersonville, IN

#7577 Mar 26, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
I wish they would give Mr. Faith a polygraph!! They are to afraid of the out come of David's test.

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#7578 Mar 26, 2013
Julia from Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish they would give Mr. Faith a polygraph!! They are to afraid of the out come of David's test.
So he is a good liar, look what he did to you

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#7579 Mar 26, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
Why not just take the test to do whatever he could to indicate his innocence.. are the attorney's allowed to mention in opening or closing that someone passed or failed a ldt, even though it may not be allowed otherwise.

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#7580 Mar 26, 2013
fly007 wrote:
<quoted text>Why not just take the test to do whatever he could to indicate his innocence.. are the attorney's allowed to mention in opening or closing that someone passed or failed a ldt, even though it may not be allowed otherwise.
He has been convicted twice

Why bother?

camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#7581 Mar 27, 2013
fly007 wrote:
<quoted text>Why not just take the test to do whatever he could to indicate his innocence.. are the attorney's allowed to mention in opening or closing that someone passed or failed a ldt, even though it may not be allowed otherwise.
not sure what your point is; there can be no mention of a lie detector in court unless its stipulated to that it can be mentioned...nobody can just take one...the state has not offered him one; and if he takes one on his own, at his own expense i might add, and passes it it will not come into court and the cops and prosecutor will say in public that it was not done with the right people therefore its irrelevant

he could always fail it even though innocent and that might get out and start another shitstorm he dont want; there is a reason they are inadmissible...they are not perfect

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sellersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jim butner (Oct '12) 1 hr Frank 22
Theatre X (Mar '11) Thu Hawtwife 103
in need of a loan shark? (Sep '13) Wed spotcred 28
Looking for hook ups Aug 22 What 3
Baptist health plex now Flex Fit Aug 18 Chandler 1
Suicides in Sellersburg IN (Jun '06) Aug 10 Tired of ignorant... 12
Review: Jim Butner Auto Inc (Aug '09) Aug 9 frog 195

Sellersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance