Justice For David Camm

Full story: Topix 8,244
WE CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR: THE ADMISSION OF EVIDENCE JUSTICE FOR KIM, BRAD & JILL FREEDOM FOR DAVID CAMM THE TRUTH...THE SIMPLE TRUTH On September 28, 2000, Kimberly, Bradley, and Jill Camm were shot to death in the Camm family garage, located in Georgetown, Indiana, just a few miles from Louisville, Kentucky. The Indiana State Police (ISP) responded to the scene, as did the local prosecutor, Stanley Faith, who called for the assistance of a blood stain and crime scene re-constructionist. Three days after the crimes occurred, the husband of Kim and the father of Jill and Brad, David Camm, was arrested. In early 2002 David Camm was convicted of their murders and sentenced to 195 years in the Indiana Department of Corrections. Case solved. Case closed. In August, 2004, the Indiana Court of Appeals overturned Camm's conviction. Camm got a new trial. In November, 2004, Prosecutor Keith Henderson recharged Camm after having a "Fresh Eyes" team re-investigate the crime. Camm was re-charged. In March, 2005, another man, Charles Darnell Boney, was charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Camm was re-charged with Boney. In February, 2006, Boney was convicted and sentenced to 225 years in prison. Camm was convicted in March, 2006, and sentenced to life in prison without parole. Case solved. Case closed. Those are the facts of this case. Well, at least a few facts. Most people in the metropolitan area of Louisville are convinced that David Camm is a molester and murderer. They are convinced that Charles Boney helped him in some shape, manner, or form. There are those who know many more facts that are thoroughly convinced of David Camm's innocence and continue to fight for him and his family. Read more
Mc Luvin

Harrisburg, PA

#7540 Mar 10, 2013
Kathy T Not Me wrote:
You trolls have taken over with your sith grade crap but the truth is getting out.http://www.wdrb.com/story/ 21415599/special-assignment-cl earing-camm#.US7Udl0fTg0.faceb ook
It's one person with multiple post disorder. I mean if they can't get any negative support they will create it.
Mc Luvin

Harrisburg, PA

#7541 Mar 10, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Everything on topix is a joke, and you are one of the biggest I have found lately.
but dont feel bad, there are others in the running
Now put you life out on topix some more, you are just too easy to play
Ya know????
Have a nice day :)
Speaking of easy your mom was over last night and when she left her face looked like it got hit by a Hellmans mayonaise truck. Your mom is just to easy. Ya know!!
Have a nice day

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#7542 Mar 11, 2013
Mc Luvin wrote:
<quoted text>
I usually doze off right after your sister gives me a good tugger and believe me your momma taught her well.
Have a nice day.
LMFAO
Looks like there are two things you are wrong on now, David and your sexual fantasies you act out with the your dog and peanut butter

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#7543 Mar 11, 2013
Mc Luvin wrote:
<quoted text>
It's one person with multiple post disorder. I mean if they can't get any negative support they will create it.
Woops

3 things you are wrong on now

Looks like you use to being wrong

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#7544 Mar 11, 2013
Mc Luvin wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of easy your mom was over last night and when she left her face looked like it got hit by a Hellmans mayonaise truck. Your mom is just to easy. Ya know!!
Have a nice day
LOL

Sorry my mom does not look like a guy, and I am sure you only get off on them

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#7546 Mar 11, 2013
Curious wrote:
They should give them truth serium and then put them on the stand
That is a great thought, now the other kids are getting on the short bus and it is your turn now

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#7547 Mar 11, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Woops
3 things you are wrong on now
Looks like you use to being wrong
Watch out Mc - She's keeping a list. She gave you a couple to start your own list; you (you're), and use (used). And then there's un herself -- definately something wrong.

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#7548 Mar 11, 2013
fly007 wrote:
<quoted text>Watch out Mc - She's keeping a list. She gave you a couple to start your own list; you (you're), and use (used). And then there's un herself -- definately something wrong.
Do you really suck in real life like you do here??

Let me know

Mc Luvin

Harrisburg, PA

#7549 Mar 11, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO
Looks like there are two things you are wrong on now, David and your sexual fantasies you act out with the your dog and peanut butter
Peanut butter? Looks like you have researched this before. Anyway have a nice day

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#7550 Mar 12, 2013
Mc Luvin wrote:
<quoted text>
Peanut butter? Looks like you have researched this before. Anyway have a nice day
LOL

Nice Pee Wee herman there genuis

Do better, this is just too easy

Mc Luvin

Harrisburg, PA

#7551 Mar 12, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Nice Pee Wee herman there genuis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Cs4Gj7JsET4XX
Do better, this is just too easy
Like I said before whenever you speak of easy your mother comes to mind. I see now why she liked peanut butter so much. But her real passion was whipped cream with vicks vapor rub mixed in it. She liked to call that one a dirty Harry. You could hear her scream 2 trailer parks away. By the way
have a nice day.

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#7552 Mar 12, 2013
Mc Luvin wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said before whenever you speak of easy your mother comes to mind. I see now why she liked peanut butter so much. But her real passion was whipped cream with vicks vapor rub mixed in it. She liked to call that one a dirty Harry. You could hear her scream 2 trailer parks away. By the way
have a nice day.
Lol

Is that what david did to you???? So THAT is why you are on here protecting your boy friend so (lol) hard

Mc Luvin

Harrisburg, PA

#7553 Mar 13, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Is that what david did to you???? So THAT is why you are on here protecting your boy friend so (lol) hard
On the contrary. I think you're mad because your mom was one of the women they marched in at David's first trial. I guess after all these years you finally figured out that David wasn't teaching your mother self-defense tatics he was teaching her the dirty Harry.
Have a nice day

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#7554 Mar 13, 2013
Mc Luvin wrote:
<quoted text>
On the contrary. I think you're mad because your mom was one of the women they marched in at David's first trial. I guess after all these years you finally figured out that David wasn't teaching your mother self-defense tatics he was teaching her the dirty Harry.
Have a nice day
LMFAO

So you are Davids b!tch. Bet you are proud of that, first thing in your life you were good at

Rite????

Mc Luvin

Harrisburg, PA

#7555 Mar 13, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO
So you are Davids b!tch. Bet you are proud of that, first thing in your life you were good at
Rite????
David Camm is a good friend of mine. My job on this site is to back him up no matter if I got to stoop to your tactics and believe me were all laughing at your mother and you. Your mother was known as route 69.
have a nice day.

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#7556 Mar 14, 2013
Mc Luvin wrote:
<quoted text>
David Camm is a good friend of mine. My job on this site is to back him up no matter if I got to stoop to your tactics and believe me were all laughing at your mother and you. Your mother was known as route 69.
have a nice day.
Well good for you princess, so now you have two jobs, you back him up, and he bends you over.

Glad you do one thing well, and backing hm up is not it

Mc Luvin

Harrisburg, PA

#7558 Mar 14, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO
Rite????
I believe you might be his bitch. After all he has you coming to his site. You can't get enough of him. Wake up it's Camm. Go to bed it's Camm. Banging your palm in the trailer it's Camm. This man controls your life from prison. It's for supporters not losers with no life. You need to start each day looking in the mirrow and telling yourself that you are not a loser even though you will be lying to yourself it might make you feel a little better about yourself and the fact that Camm came on your moms face.

Damn I almost forgot, have a nice day

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#7559 Mar 14, 2013
Mc Luvin wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you might be his bitch. After all he has you coming to his site. You can't get enough of him. Wake up it's Camm. Go to bed it's Camm. Banging your palm in the trailer it's Camm. This man controls your life from prison. It's for supporters not losers with no life. You need to start each day looking in the mirrow and telling yourself that you are not a loser even though you will be lying to yourself it might make you feel a little better about yourself and the fact that Camm came on your moms face.
Damn I almost forgot, have a nice day
LOL

Nice Pee Wee herman there Davids B!tch

Do better

Mc Luvin

Harrisburg, PA

#7560 Mar 14, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Nice Pee Wee herman there Davids B!tch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Cs4Gj7JsET4XX
Do better
There ya go again. Just can't get Davey boy off your mind.

Here are some Dave facts for ya. Did you know that before he became a police officer he was going to join the navy. And the last thing he said to your mother was there she blows.

Ahoy there mate and have a nice day.

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#7561 Mar 15, 2013
Mc Luvin wrote:
<quoted text>
There ya go again. Just can't get Davey boy off your mind.
Here are some Dave facts for ya. Did you know that before he became a police officer he was going to join the navy. And the last thing he said to your mother was there she blows.
Ahoy there mate and have a nice day.
There you go, I knew you were his bottom boy, looks like you really enjoy backing him up, and him bending you over

Hey kill someone like he did and maybe they will put you in the same cell, your dream come true

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sellersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chris blankenbaker Wed Justagirl 2
Daisray White Tue Curious 1
police Mar 23 lala 1
New Albany Music Thread (Oct '12) Mar 23 Musikologist 10
summer fun Mar 18 pearl 1
Jeffersonville Music Emporium (Oct '12) Mar 17 Musikologist 11
rustic frog (Jun '12) Mar 8 Suzi Black 11
Sellersburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web