Justice For David Camm

Full story: Topix 8,244
WE CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR: THE ADMISSION OF EVIDENCE JUSTICE FOR KIM, BRAD & JILL FREEDOM FOR DAVID CAMM THE TRUTH...THE SIMPLE TRUTH On September 28, 2000, Kimberly, Bradley, and Jill Camm were shot to death in the Camm family garage, located in Georgetown, Indiana, just a few miles from Louisville, Kentucky. The Indiana State Police (ISP) responded to the scene, as did the local prosecutor, Stanley Faith, who called for the assistance of a blood stain and crime scene re-constructionist. Three days after the crimes occurred, the husband of Kim and the father of Jill and Brad, David Camm, was arrested. In early 2002 David Camm was convicted of their murders and sentenced to 195 years in the Indiana Department of Corrections. Case solved. Case closed. In August, 2004, the Indiana Court of Appeals overturned Camm's conviction. Camm got a new trial. In November, 2004, Prosecutor Keith Henderson recharged Camm after having a "Fresh Eyes" team re-investigate the crime. Camm was re-charged. In March, 2005, another man, Charles Darnell Boney, was charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Camm was re-charged with Boney. In February, 2006, Boney was convicted and sentenced to 225 years in prison. Camm was convicted in March, 2006, and sentenced to life in prison without parole. Case solved. Case closed. Those are the facts of this case. Well, at least a few facts. Most people in the metropolitan area of Louisville are convinced that David Camm is a molester and murderer. They are convinced that Charles Boney helped him in some shape, manner, or form. There are those who know many more facts that are thoroughly convinced of David Camm's innocence and continue to fight for him and his family. Full Story

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#7494 Feb 25, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have that much time, besides it's kind of funny.
I'm totally impressed......lol

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#7495 Feb 25, 2013
Damm looks like I missed some fun today

Have a nice day :)
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7496 Feb 25, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiots can't figure out that we aren't the same person yet you think you can solve a murder.
LMAO
Have a nice day ;)
The murders been solved liver lips. Read the paper Charles Boney was found guilty of killing the Camm family.

#7497 Feb 25, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
The murders been solved liver lips. Read the paper Charles Boney was found guilty of killing the Camm family.
You believe everything you read?

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#7498 Feb 26, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
And so was David

Yep case closed

#7499 Feb 26, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
And so was David
Yep case closed
And that's a wrap.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#7500 Feb 26, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, it's about time you acknowledge Davie boi's two convictions.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#7501 Feb 26, 2013
In overturned cases, the person convicted is exonerated. Exoneration means they are cleared of guilt. For whatever reason David was erroneously convicted, both convictions were overturned, thereby, clearing him of guilt. Guilty or not is for the next jury to decide. Even though David sits in prison, because of a list of things that were argued against him that 'might' or might not be convicting, and because Henderson convinced a court David is a flight risk, his conviction was overturned, which means he was exonerated, which means the guilty verdicts were discharged. I googled it.

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#7502 Feb 26, 2013
fly007 wrote:
In overturned cases, the person convicted is exonerated. Exoneration means they are cleared of guilt. For whatever reason David was erroneously convicted, both convictions were overturned, thereby, clearing him of guilt. Guilty or not is for the next jury to decide. Even though David sits in prison, because of a list of things that were argued against him that 'might' or might not be convicting, and because Henderson convinced a court David is a flight risk, his conviction was overturned, which means he was exonerated, which means the guilty verdicts were discharged. I googled it.
Remember what kind of bird dont sing right????

A Jail bird

LOL

I love that joke

Get it??????

#7503 Feb 26, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember what kind of bird dont sing right????
A Jail bird
LOL
I love that joke
Get it??????
lol. I can tell.

Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

#7504 Feb 26, 2013
Hell, I missed some time on this thread. When did you guys show up? And is he dead yet?

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7505 Feb 27, 2013
fly007 wrote:
\

So what you are saying is that Davie boi is still sucking dick for cigarettes. Got it.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7506 Feb 27, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
Hell, I missed some time on this thread. When did you guys show up? And is he dead yet?
No, somehow he is still alive and mooching off the government. If he had any balls at all he would have begged for the death penalty.

#7507 Feb 27, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
Hi babe. Where you been? lol
Kathy T Not Me

New Albany, IN

#7508 Feb 27, 2013
You trolls have taken over with your sith grade crap but the truth is getting out.http://www.wdrb.com/story/ 21415599/special-assignment-cl earing-camm#.US7Udl0fTg0.faceb ook
Kathy T Not Me

New Albany, IN

#7509 Feb 27, 2013

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#7510 Feb 28, 2013
Kathy T Not Me wrote:
You trolls have taken over with your sith grade crap but the truth is getting out.http://www.wdrb.com/story/ 21415599/special-assignment-cl earing-camm#.US7Udl0fTg0.faceb ook
There is nothing getting out, including david..........ever

Get it????

#7511 Feb 28, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing getting out, including david..........ever
Get it????
Lol. especially david.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7512 Feb 28, 2013
Kathy T Not Me wrote:
You have a lithp
I think

Noblesville, IN

#7513 Mar 2, 2013
Camm is guilty. I've thought that since the beginning and all of the whining and PR campaign by the Camm/Lockhart Family hasn't changed my mind. The blood spatter convinced me. While I'm not calling the guys at the gym liars, all are related or friends, so I believe they've convinced themselves that Camm never left the gym. On another note, I think Sam Lockhart is a decent person, but his sisters are flat-out mean with their comments. A comment about Kim's father made by one of them on a FB page tells me a lot about what David's relatives are like.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sellersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
in need of a loan shark? (Sep '13) Wed Laura 9
Work from home opportunity Feb 28 WrapGirlKatie 1
mari stuart Feb 28 royri 1
Holly Jacobs Feb 27 mjb45 2
we are shoveling drives and side walks Feb 20 big foot 1
Cecilia Cruz (Sep '13) Feb 20 maria 3
Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white Feb 20 Joe Kidd 2

Flood Warning for Clark County was issued at March 05 at 11:13PM EST

Sellersburg Dating
Find my Match