Justice For David Camm

Justice For David Camm

There are 8246 comments on the Topix story from Dec 11, 2008, titled Justice For David Camm. In it, Topix reports that:

WE CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR: THE ADMISSION OF EVIDENCE JUSTICE FOR KIM, BRAD & JILL FREEDOM FOR DAVID CAMM THE TRUTH...THE SIMPLE TRUTH On September 28, 2000, Kimberly, Bradley, and Jill Camm were shot to death in the Camm family garage, located in Georgetown, Indiana, just a few miles from Louisville, Kentucky. The Indiana State Police (ISP) responded to the scene, as did the local prosecutor, Stanley Faith, who called for the assistance of a blood stain and crime scene re-constructionist. Three days after the crimes occurred, the husband of Kim and the father of Jill and Brad, David Camm, was arrested. In early 2002 David Camm was convicted of their murders and sentenced to 195 years in the Indiana Department of Corrections. Case solved. Case closed. In August, 2004, the Indiana Court of Appeals overturned Camm's conviction. Camm got a new trial. In November, 2004, Prosecutor Keith Henderson recharged Camm after having a "Fresh Eyes" team re-investigate the crime. Camm was re-charged. In March, 2005, another man, Charles Darnell Boney, was charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Camm was re-charged with Boney. In February, 2006, Boney was convicted and sentenced to 225 years in prison. Camm was convicted in March, 2006, and sentenced to life in prison without parole. Case solved. Case closed. Those are the facts of this case. Well, at least a few facts. Most people in the metropolitan area of Louisville are convinced that David Camm is a molester and murderer. They are convinced that Charles Boney helped him in some shape, manner, or form. There are those who know many more facts that are thoroughly convinced of David Camm's innocence and continue to fight for him and his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Topix.

Bobby

Milwaukee, WI

#7434 Feb 20, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob,
Can I call you Bob? Look, this isn't easy for me. I am usually not the bearer of bad news around here, but I think it's time someone told you. Nobody cares about Clarence Elkins or how you did whatever and how awesome you are at getting criminals back on the street. We care just as much about that as we do your opinion of whether or not he should be free on bail to kill other innocent people.
It had to be said Bob. It just had to be said.
Clarence Elkins was not a criminal. He was arrested on the testimony of a 6 year old girl who had just been raped and had her Grand Mother murdered. And she changed her story three times within a short period of time.
I'll tell you what is criminal , David Camm being in jail for 13 tears foor a crime that there is NO CONVICTION THAT HAS NOT BEEN OVER TURNED. If you were concerned about justice , you would be supporting David Camm's release on bail!.

AND I supported Clarence, but I have stated previously who the heroes were in getting Clarence free. AND on the Freeslarence web site people were treated with respect, not with the name calling that is prevalent on the Justice for David Camm web site. YOU are not interested in "Justice for David Camm". So, why don't you start your own web site.
Tiger

Burlington, KY

#7435 Feb 20, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
i believe boney's statement was that he gave camm a gun but did not know camm would kill his family with it and that camm set him up and tried to kill him when he brought camm the gun
now, if the prosecutors believed his bs story he would not have been indicted for murder or conspiracy and they probably would have offered him a deal with no jail time for his testimony against camm
his story was so bad and so obviously bad in so many ways (including his failed stipulatory lie detector tests) that they could not believe his story and had to arrest him for murder and prosecute him
so, when boney made the statement, he would have been under the belief that it could set him free and he seemed to be used to people buying his bs; he is a very strange dude; i guess that's what being a satanist does to your personality
so that was his motivation for telling the story he told; he thought it might get him off
At least Boney took a stipulatory lie detector test that is more than camm will do...

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#7436 Feb 20, 2013
Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Clarence Elkins was not a criminal. He was arrested on the testimony of a 6 year old girl who had just been raped and had her Grand Mother murdered. And she changed her story three times within a short period of time.
I'll tell you what is criminal , David Camm being in jail for 13 tears foor a crime that there is NO CONVICTION THAT HAS NOT BEEN OVER TURNED. If you were concerned about justice , you would be supporting David Camm's release on bail!.
AND I supported Clarence, but I have stated previously who the heroes were in getting Clarence free. AND on the Freeslarence web site people were treated with respect, not with the name calling that is prevalent on the Justice for David Camm web site. YOU are not interested in "Justice for David Camm". So, why don't you start your own web site.
Damm is that all you do here is cry?????? Your life must suck, mine is great

And this is our web site now

Have a nice day :)

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#7437 Feb 20, 2013
fly007 wrote:
<quoted text>idiot, moron, dummy, dumb, pathetic, stupid, stupid ass, douchbag, sunshine, scumbag (i can't believe I got a notice that I should refrain from posting offensive material, when I'm just pointing out that x repeats these words all the time).
Bet yor mom is proud, at least she told me she was last time I was with her.......wait it was ME she was proud of, not you

Never mind

McPoyle

Harrisburg, PA

#7438 Feb 21, 2013
Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>At least Boney took a stipulatory lie detector test that is more than camm will do...
Boney did and he was determined to be deceptive. case closed moron. Move on!
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7439 Feb 21, 2013
To all Camm supporters, Stop defending Camm and make the haters defend Boney. Make your point specifically directed at Boney and you will never hear from them. Lay it on them. You guys don't have to defend Camm, the evidence does. Make them explain a 11 time felon with crime against women and children who was in that garage. No more needs to be said. Why do you guys need to fall in that trap. Every word out of their mouth should be answered by a Boney answer.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#7440 Feb 21, 2013
Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
That lying little rape victim right?

Again Bob, this is me, not caring.

I am interested in justice for Davie boi. I think it should come in the form of a needle.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7441 Feb 21, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
To all Camm supporters, Stop defending Camm and make the haters defend Boney. Make your point specifically directed at Boney and you will never hear from them. Lay it on them. You guys don't have to defend Camm, the evidence does. Make them explain a 11 time felon with crime against women and children who was in that garage. No more needs to be said. Why do you guys need to fall in that trap. Every word out of their mouth should be answered by a Boney answer.
Show me where I have defended Boney. I will wait sugarhips.
camm supporter

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#7442 Feb 21, 2013
Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>At least Boney took a stipulatory lie detector test that is more than camm will do...
yeah, that was mighty nice of him to do....and mighty stupid...realize that if he did not cooperate with the police they would have had nothing on him but his sweatshirt and palm print and no proof he was involved....he screwed himself for whatever strange reason...perhaps satan had an off day that day

nobody takes stipulatory lie detectors....lie detectors are normally inadmissible cuz they are not reliable enough...do you really mean to tell me that you kentuckianans would believe it if he passed one that camm was innocent?
Tiger

Burlington, KY

#7443 Feb 21, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, that was mighty nice of him to do....and mighty stupid...realize that if he did not cooperate with the police they would have had nothing on him but his sweatshirt and palm print and no proof he was involved....he screwed himself for whatever strange reason...perhaps satan had an off day that day
nobody takes stipulatory lie detectors....lie detectors are normally inadmissible cuz they are not reliable enough...do you really mean to tell me that you kentuckianans would believe it if he passed one that camm was innocent?
Maybe that is why camm won't take one because no one will believe him... LMAO

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7444 Feb 21, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
We have been over this stupid. You don't know shit about lie detectors or why they are inadmissable. They are inadmissable because seasoned criminals and narcissists can pass them even though they are guilty. Not the other way around. Did I mention that you are stupid?

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7445 Feb 21, 2013
Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe that is why camm won't take one because no one will believe him... LMAO
Camm won't take one because he is guilty. That idiots defense that people wouldn't believe him if he did pass it is a crock of shit and even he knows it.
Bobby

Milwaukee, WI

#7446 Feb 21, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
That lying little rape victim right?
Again Bob, this is me, not caring.
I am interested in justice for Davie boi. I think it should come in the form of a needle.
No, Clarence;s niece was not lying. She was traumatized, confused and PROBABLY misled by the Girl friend of the actual rapist and murderer.
There is no sense in discussing ANYTHING with anyone who thinks that Clarence was guilty of rape and murder. How can ANYONE pay attention to someone as delusional you obviously are.

Bobby

Milwaukee, WI

#7447 Feb 21, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Damm is that all you do here is cry?????? Your life must suck, mine is great
And this is our web site now
My life is great. Getting ready to go down to the MAM for a member's preview of a new color photography exhibit. Havn't missed a major exhibit in 14 years.
I, earlier, made reservations on the Southwest Chief to LA. Have or have ordered tickets to the Regional at the Staple center and the Bradley fight at the Home Depot center in Carson.
Anything exciting going on in your life?
Fortunately, I was raised in an era where murder was a serious business, not something to make jokes aabout. I, also, believe in the rule of the law. I do not believe in arresting and indicting someone because of his life style.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7448 Feb 21, 2013
Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Clarence;s niece was not lying. She was traumatized, confused and PROBABLY misled by the Girl friend of the actual rapist and murderer.
There is no sense in discussing ANYTHING with anyone who thinks that Clarence was guilty of rape and murder. How can ANYONE pay attention to someone as delusional you obviously are.
I'm sure she was confused, and PROBABLY misled. Most little kids don't know their uncles, but hey don't let facts ruin a good story that's what I always say.

Awe, dang it. It appears I accidentally gave you the impression that your opinion of me means something. Sorry about that, it doesn't.

You are trying really hard to get criminals back on the street muffintop. You have forfeited your right to call anyone else delusional.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7449 Feb 21, 2013
Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
My life is great. Getting ready to go down to the MAM for a member's preview of a new color photography exhibit. Havn't missed a major exhibit in 14 years.
I, earlier, made reservations on the Southwest Chief to LA. Have or have ordered tickets to the Regional at the Staple center and the Bradley fight at the Home Depot center in Carson.
Fortunately, I was raised in an era where murder was a serious business, not something to make jokes aabout. I, also, believe in the rule of the law. I do not believe in arresting and indicting someone because of his life style.
Hey Bob,

Do you suppose you will be on topix whining about how criminals should be set free while you are doing all that jet setting or will you take some time off to drown some puppies?

Also, and I could have swore I mentioned this, but nobody cares.

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#7450 Feb 21, 2013
Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL

Everything on topix is a joke, and you are one of the biggest I have found lately.

but dont feel bad, there are others in the running

Now put you life out on topix some more, you are just too easy to play

Ya know????

Pepper_126

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#7451 Feb 21, 2013
Sup Satan and Unreal?
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7452 Feb 21, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where I have defended Boney. I will wait sugarhips.
This isn't burger king bacon buns. You can't have it both ways. Broney killed the Camm family, got caught lying about it and left a shit load of evidence at the crime scene. Camm on the other hand is doing 195 years because of a rush to judgement and the FACT that he was a womenizer. Whether he and his wife had got past the affairs I don't know but either way you look at it Camm didn't do it.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7453 Feb 22, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
Sup Satan and Unreal?
you're killing me! talking to yourself again. That's not going to boost the Camm haters you little sponge cake square nipples.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sellersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sexual pleasures Wed Tplay 1
I think my husband is cheating (Jun '15) Wed Been there 26
christ gospel church (Jun '15) Tue Grace Redeemed 4
Angie McClain Apr 25 Take a number 1
Laura morris Apr 25 Chris 3
Jeffersonville Music Emporium (Oct '12) Apr 23 Musikologist 13
Review: Jim Butner Auto Inc (Aug '09) Apr 22 Dont do it _ 186
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sellersburg Mortgages