Justice For David Camm

Justice For David Camm

There are 8246 comments on the Topix story from Dec 11, 2008, titled Justice For David Camm. In it, Topix reports that:

WE CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR: THE ADMISSION OF EVIDENCE JUSTICE FOR KIM, BRAD & JILL FREEDOM FOR DAVID CAMM THE TRUTH...THE SIMPLE TRUTH On September 28, 2000, Kimberly, Bradley, and Jill Camm were shot to death in the Camm family garage, located in Georgetown, Indiana, just a few miles from Louisville, Kentucky. The Indiana State Police (ISP) responded to the scene, as did the local prosecutor, Stanley Faith, who called for the assistance of a blood stain and crime scene re-constructionist. Three days after the crimes occurred, the husband of Kim and the father of Jill and Brad, David Camm, was arrested. In early 2002 David Camm was convicted of their murders and sentenced to 195 years in the Indiana Department of Corrections. Case solved. Case closed. In August, 2004, the Indiana Court of Appeals overturned Camm's conviction. Camm got a new trial. In November, 2004, Prosecutor Keith Henderson recharged Camm after having a "Fresh Eyes" team re-investigate the crime. Camm was re-charged. In March, 2005, another man, Charles Darnell Boney, was charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Camm was re-charged with Boney. In February, 2006, Boney was convicted and sentenced to 225 years in prison. Camm was convicted in March, 2006, and sentenced to life in prison without parole. Case solved. Case closed. Those are the facts of this case. Well, at least a few facts. Most people in the metropolitan area of Louisville are convinced that David Camm is a molester and murderer. They are convinced that Charles Boney helped him in some shape, manner, or form. There are those who know many more facts that are thoroughly convinced of David Camm's innocence and continue to fight for him and his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Topix.

Since: Dec 12

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#7393 Feb 17, 2013
I am simply astounded at the lengths some people will go to in defending David Camm. At Jill Camm's autopsy injuries were found that several experienced doctors felt was injury consistent with molestation. Watch 48 Hours to see the ME state exactly what she thought. You can bet your azz had a doctor seen those injuries when Jill was alive it would have been reported to police for investigation. A professional would have questioned Jill and got to the truth. Then we learn that Jill was complaining of pain and holding her crotch area while crying since at least MAY of that year. But some idiots want to argue she wasn't molested?? WHY?? I will tell you why, because any sane person knows her sicko perv father is the one who was most likely doing it and the one who most likely convinced Kim not to take her to the doctors. I'd bet money that when Kim's mother told her AGAIN the Sunday before the murders that Jill had pain again that Kim was finally going to take her.

People desperate to defend Camm can argue his innocence all they want, but to argue that Jill was not being molested when it is clear she was is beyond pathetic.
Just the Facts

Lexington, KY

#7394 Feb 17, 2013
What I find pathetic are your accusations against Kim. So Kim is aware for months that Jill has painful issues with urinating and seems to have a consistant rash in her genital area, yet she is so week and pathetic that she doesn't take her little daughter to the doctor because her husband tells her not to? Wouldn't she be suspisious as to why David wouldn't let her take Jill to the doctor? Wouldn't she be suspicious that David was doing something to Jill? So are you saying that Kim suspected that David was molesting Jill for months and didn't take her to the doctor? There is nothing that I have ever heard about Kim that would cause me to believe this bull shit. You are so desperate to believe that Camm was molesting Jill that you're willing to make these accusations against Kim as a mother. That is beyond pathetic!

Since: Jan 13

Jeffersonville, IN

#7395 Feb 17, 2013
BeeBee2013 wrote:
I am simply astounded at the lengths some people will go to in defending David Camm. At Jill Camm's autopsy injuries were found that several experienced doctors felt was injury consistent with molestation. Watch 48 Hours to see the ME state exactly what she thought. You can bet your azz had a doctor seen those injuries when Jill was alive it would have been reported to police for investigation. A professional would have questioned Jill and got to the truth. Then we learn that Jill was complaining of pain and holding her crotch area while crying since at least MAY of that year. But some idiots want to argue she wasn't molested?? WHY?? I will tell you why, because any sane person knows her sicko perv father is the one who was most likely doing it and the one who most likely convinced Kim not to take her to the doctors. I'd bet money that when Kim's mother told her AGAIN the Sunday before the murders that Jill had pain again that Kim was finally going to take her.
People desperate to defend Camm can argue his innocence all they want, but to argue that Jill was not being molested when it is clear she was is beyond pathetic.
I am astounded at the lengths you go to twist evidence into what you want it to say, a lot like the original prosecutor. You, once again picked and chose which words you wanted to use from the autopsy report regarding Jill, twisting it into what you want it to say. It is clearly possible that the injury was sustained at the time of the murder, by Boney. The redness and rash, possible could have been there, Jill was only 5 years old, she could have had a rash and irritation, from several sources. If Jill sustained that injuty before the murders, she would not have been jumping around and playing, that is also stated in testimony, she would have been in a lot of pain and there is no way Kim would not have gotten her so medical attention. BUT, some idiots want to argue she was molested, without any proof what so ever and some idiots want to accuse her own father of that.
Most sane people, would know that a Mother, of Kim's qualities and any with half a brain, would not stand for 1 sec. their child to be molested and further subjected to it.
Desperate? I think not, I like it when you put up a piece of evidence and it get's challenged. Even when you choose which words you like.
Pathetic? Got alot to say about pathetic, it is pathetic that David Camm is acccused of molesting his daughter, when there is absolutely no proof. Pathetic, That critical errors were made in the initial investigation and were not "righted" Pathetic, that Faith had full knowledge of who Boney was and did nothing to follow-up. Pathetic, The whole story of this Murder has yet to be told to a jury. That's Pathetic
camm supporter

Longwood, FL

#7396 Feb 17, 2013
BeeBee2013 wrote:
U can't possibly be serious with this bs. You r much more thought provoking on the other site.
What is actually "agreed" is that the child was the victim of blunt force trauma to her personal area that did not violate her Hymen but would have been very painful. Too painful for her to play at Brad's practice. Yet she shows no signs of it whatsoever. Sounds like Charles boney got mad at her for cryin and screamin and making him kill them and jammed his gun up there in anger

How the hell can u have child molestation with blunt force trauma that doesn't violate the Hymen? How did the child show no signs of the blunt force trauma? The only way that makes sense is that boney did it
camm supporter

Longwood, FL

#7397 Feb 17, 2013
Just the Facts wrote:
What I find pathetic are your accusations against Kim. So Kim is aware for months that Jill has painful issues with urinating and seems to have a consistant rash in her genital area, yet she is so week and pathetic that she doesn't take her little daughter to the doctor because her husband tells her not to? Wouldn't she be suspisious as to why David wouldn't let her take Jill to the doctor? Wouldn't she be suspicious that David was doing something to Jill? So are you saying that Kim suspected that David was molesting Jill for months and didn't take her to the doctor? There is nothing that I have ever heard about Kim that would cause me to believe this bull shit. You are so desperate to believe that Camm was molesting Jill that you're willing to make these accusations against Kim as a mother. That is beyond pathetic!
Yeah. Too bad someone in here does not care enough about Kim to speak up for her. Noone has refuted my claim that no school would have let Jill start kindergarten without a physical and her shots. So I would think she had seen at least one doctor just before the murders.

Beyond that Kim was an accomplished woman making very good money. Was she really such a loser that she would knowingly let camm get away
With molesting her baby?

But camm hater piles speculation upon speculation to convict him
McLuvin

Harrisburg, PA

#7398 Feb 17, 2013
BeeBee2013 wrote:
Blunt force trama must also apply to your brain from sticking your head way up your A$$.

There are no people desperate to defend Camm you moron we just realize the truth, something Faith, Boney, Henderson and yourself couldn't.
Just the Facts

Louisville, KY

#7399 Feb 18, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Too bad someone in here does not care enough about Kim to speak up for her. Noone has refuted my claim that no school would have let Jill start kindergarten without a physical and her shots. So I would think she had seen at least one doctor just before the murders.
Beyond that Kim was an accomplished woman making very good money. Was she really such a loser that she would knowingly let camm get away
With molesting her baby?
But camm hater piles speculation upon speculation to convict him
The idea that Kim was some cowering homebody, afraid to take her daughter to the doctor because her husband told her not to is beyond ridiculous. Kim was a well-regarded, well-paid professional who was not reliant on Camm for financial security. She also had friends and close family to rely on, not exactly the typically isolated, financially dependent, type of woman that falls victim to manipulative, controlling men.
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#7400 Feb 18, 2013
BeeBee2013 wrote:
i am simply astonished at the lengths kentuckiana will go to convict and vilify this guy...remember, if david camm is playing basketball then he did not do the murders...11 people agree that he was there playing basketball and they never once saw him leave or come back...a handful said he sat out one game...three or so say he was talking to jolly for most of the game he sat out...its very clear he never left the gym by unrefuted testimony

but henderson/owen/faith confused the juries by saying he was a child molester; then the juries look for excuses why the bball players must be wrong....the second jury apparently bought the bs you bought about the 45 minute window where he was allegedly gone which is impossible based on any fair reading of the evidence

there is no such thing as a 45 minute pickup basketball game; lebron james is arguably the most fit person to ever walk the face of the planet and he bitched last year about having to play 42 minutes in one game

a star like him might play 40 minutes in a close game; but that is done at 10 minute intervals with at least one timeout in that 10 minutes; followed by 10 minutes or so of real time rest; then 15 minutes for halftime; the last 10 minutes of a pro bball game take about 40 minutes with all the timeouts and fouling going on

these are the fittest people on the planet and they do not play 45 minutes straight..the pickup games in camm's case were played by many middle aged and older men; they could not possible play more than 15 minutes in a game

so camm's window was 15 minutes at best - not 45

but it goes further than that; how does david camm know that 11 guys are going to show up so he can have an excuse to leave?...cuz if its just 10, he cant leave or he will definitely be noticed...if its 8 or 6 as well...if its 9 and someone comes to make it 10, they probably would quit the game to make it 5 on 5 so everyone can play

does camm go and call everyone the night before to make sure at least 11 come?...no evidence of that...actually, to have a better plan he needs to whip up about 20 guys, so noone will miss him if he steps out...he still has to hope noone sees him coming or going, but at least its a better plan...no evidence that he tried to do that

it is almost completely implausible that he came up with this crazy of a plan; this is not to mention the conspiracy with boney and why he would trust a completely evil a-hole like boney to be a trusted partner in this half-baked scheme
Bobby

Burlington, WI

#7402 Feb 18, 2013
In the "Prey" Novel about the Brothers who owned the Biker bar ("Storm Prey"?), the remaining Brother confesses over the phone to Lucas Davenport that he murdered someone. The next day, when Luycas confronts the Brother about the murder , the Brother says "Prove it".
You have to prove the crime. With 11 alibi witnesses , disputes about the blood splatter and Jill's physical trauma injuries the state is going to have a difficult time proving David Camm committed the murders. I am sorry, but I do not see the motive for this crime. Even if Boney testifies and says David was there, I don't see any corroboration for his testimony.
Again, I am not saying David Camm is guilty or not, but the state has to "prove it".
AND Satan saying that SHE knows that Camm molested his daughter and murdered his family is not PROOF.
McPoyle

Harrisburg, PA

#7403 Feb 18, 2013
Bobby wrote:
In the "Prey" Novel about the Brothers who owned the Biker bar ("Storm Prey"?), the remaining Brother confesses over the phone to Lucas Davenport that he murdered someone. The next day, when Luycas confronts the Brother about the murder , the Brother says "Prove it".
You have to prove the crime. With 11 alibi witnesses , disputes about the blood splatter and Jill's physical trauma injuries the state is going to have a difficult time proving David Camm committed the murders. I am sorry, but I do not see the motive for this crime. Even if Boney testifies and says David was there, I don't see any corroboration for his testimony.
Again, I am not saying David Camm is guilty or not, but the state has to "prove it".
AND Satan saying that SHE knows that Camm molested his daughter and murdered his family is not PROOF.
Certain people on here believe the "perception of someone", "he could of", "she might of been", "I think", "It's likely" to name a few is evidence of facts and guilt. While you are entitled to that opinion it is as credible as Charles Boney saying he didn't kill the Camm family yet he was convicted of it.

Other people believe in facts. Like the fact that 10 eyewitnesses say they didn't see Camm leave or return. One man Tom Jolly spoke to him while he sat out a game. Other facts like a lying prosecutor, no blood spatter, no molestation proof and the fact that crucial evidence went untested for almost 5 years and finally proved with FACTS who the real killer was. Camm should of been released years ago. It's just my opinion also but I choose the facts and support the people on here that also choose the facts.
Kathy T Not Me

New Albany, IN

#7404 Feb 18, 2013
Bobby

Burlington, WI

#7405 Feb 18, 2013
McPoyle wrote:
<quoted text>
Certain people on here believe the "perception of someone", "he could of", "she might of been", "I think", "It's likely" to name a few is evidence of facts and guilt. While you are entitled to that opinion it is as credible as Charles Boney saying he didn't kill the Camm family yet he was convicted of it.
Other people believe in facts. Like the fact that 10 eyewitnesses say they didn't see Camm leave or return. One man Tom Jolly spoke to him while he sat out a game. Other facts like a lying prosecutor, no blood spatter, no molestation proof and the fact that crucial evidence went untested for almost 5 years and finally proved with FACTS who the real killer was. Camm should of been released years ago. It's just my opinion also but I choose the facts and support the people on here that also choose the facts.
1. I created a White House petition to have President Obama have David Camm released on "reasonable bail". I know as well as anyone that the President has no authority to do that. My idea was to get publicity for David's case. Did you sign my petitioh?
2. Two living people know who killed the Camm family, Charles Boney and maybe David Camm. Boney says Camm did it. Unless Boney was given a deal to implicate Camm, Boney's statements, implicating Camm should be considered.
3. YOU do not know that Boney killed the Camm Family, UNASSISTED, any more than Satan knows trhat Camm molested his daughter and killed his family.
4. Clarence Elkins had an eye witness that said that he raped her. DNA proved that the eye witness was wrong. Who is to say if Camm's eye witnesses are also wrong, and he slipped away to kill his family.
5. Yes, David Camm should have been free on bail since his first conviction was overturned. BUT, that does not mean that David Camm is innocent of killing his family.
Bobby

Burlington, WI

#7406 Feb 19, 2013
McPoyle wrote:
<quoted text>
"as Charles Boney saying he didn't kill the Camm family yet he was convicted of it." Yeah, everyone convicted is guilty, right?!
There is no doubt that Charles Boney was involved in the Camm family slaying. BUT, was David Camm also involved. That is the question. IF David Camm was there and did not stop Charles Boney from murdering his family then David Camm is just as guilty as Charles Boney. People seem to lose sight of this, that a person does not have to pull the trigger to be convicted of murder. Just sayin'.
Bobby

Burlington, WI

#7407 Feb 19, 2013
Each side, the Camm haters and the Camm supporters are ABSOLUTELY convinced of his guilt or innocence.
Me, I just don't know. I do know that a person should not have been in jail for 13 years, if there has been no sustainable convicition.
This would be a much better world, without all yhese personal attacks on people who have differing opinions.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#7408 Feb 19, 2013
Just the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, typical blowhard, no matter how much you want there to be, there’s no evidence that Camm molested his daughter. The prosecution witnesses, including Dr. Corey, said they didn’t know how Jill got the injuries. Amazing that all these doctors that examined Jill don’t know, but you do.
they know, they just can't say. I can say. You are defending a child molesting murderer. Birds of a feather

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7409 Feb 19, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
i am simply astonished at the lengths kentuckiana will go to convict and vilify this guy...remember, if david camm is playing basketball then he did not do the murders...11 people agree that he was there playing basketball and they never once saw him leave or come back...a handful said he sat out one game...three or so say he was talking to jolly for most of the game he sat out...its very clear he never left the gym by unrefuted testimony
but henderson/owen/faith confused the juries by saying he was a child molester; then the juries look for excuses why the bball players must be wrong....the second jury apparently bought the bs you bought about the 45 minute window where he was allegedly gone which is impossible based on any fair reading of the evidence
there is no such thing as a 45 minute pickup basketball game; lebron james is arguably the most fit person to ever walk the face of the planet and he bitched last year about having to play 42 minutes in one game
a star like him might play 40 minutes in a close game; but that is done at 10 minute intervals with at least one timeout in that 10 minutes; followed by 10 minutes or so of real time rest; then 15 minutes for halftime; the last 10 minutes of a pro bball game take about 40 minutes with all the timeouts and fouling going on
these are the fittest people on the planet and they do not play 45 minutes straight..the pickup games in camm's case were played by many middle aged and older men; they could not possible play more than 15 minutes in a game
so camm's window was 15 minutes at best - not 45
but it goes further than that; how does david camm know that 11 guys are going to show up so he can have an excuse to leave?...cuz if its just 10, he cant leave or he will definitely be noticed...if its 8 or 6 as well...if its 9 and someone comes to make it 10, they probably would quit the game to make it 5 on 5 so everyone can play
does camm go and call everyone the night before to make sure at least 11 come?...no evidence of that...actually, to have a better plan he needs to whip up about 20 guys, so noone will miss him if he steps out...he still has to hope noone sees him coming or going, but at least its a better plan...no evidence that he tried to do that
it is almost completely implausible that he came up with this crazy of a plan; this is not to mention the conspiracy with boney and why he would trust a completely evil a-hole like boney to be a trusted partner in this half-baked scheme
Boney wasn't a partner dummy. He was a patsy.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7410 Feb 19, 2013
Julia from Jeff wrote:
Amazing, that the prosecution was allowed to insinuate this along with many other things to throw guilt toward David, because they didn't have enough "real" evidence. This time it won't be allowed and hopefully the defense will be ready to prove Camm innocent, which they shouldn't have to do, but in this case they are almost forced to. It can be done one step at a time, but the whole story has to be told. Most of it can be disputed and shown, each piece of any made-up, rumor, books, opinion, or trial evidence presented in court, does not point to David as the killer.
It's called motive. The prosecution is absolutely allowed to enter into evidence possible motive. You idiots would let every criminal walk.
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#7411 Feb 19, 2013
Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
"as Charles Boney saying he didn't kill the Camm family yet he was convicted of it." Yeah, everyone convicted is guilty, right?!
There is no doubt that Charles Boney was involved in the Camm family slaying. BUT, was David Camm also involved. That is the question. IF David Camm was there and did not stop Charles Boney from murdering his family then David Camm is just as guilty as Charles Boney. People seem to lose sight of this, that a person does not have to pull the trigger to be convicted of murder. Just sayin'.
i agree that we dont know what happened; but i'm quite sure that camm did not happen on boney killing his family and blithely say "screw it, kill em, what do i care"; that is a bit over the top
(and by the way, would not be a crime in this world)
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#7412 Feb 19, 2013
i am not understanding the sleuthing site...now you cant get in unless you are registered and it wont accept any new registrations

one of the interesting things being thrown around here or there is the idea that stan faith did actually try to run the unknown dna on the backbone sweathshirt through codis but boney was not in there yet....this begs many questions...when was boney's dna put in there...why didnt faith use this as his excuse instead of saying he thought someone had run it...if a search was made where is the form proving the search was made

cuz if he made the search then its hard to say he conspired to help boney get away with it....maybe he was just lazy and corrupt and not corrupt to the level of aiding boney on purpose after the fact

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7413 Feb 19, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
i am not understanding the sleuthing site...now you cant get in unless you are registered and it wont accept any new registrations
one of the interesting things being thrown around here or there is the idea that stan faith did actually try to run the unknown dna on the backbone sweathshirt through codis but boney was not in there yet....this begs many questions...when was boney's dna put in there...why didnt faith use this as his excuse instead of saying he thought someone had run it...if a search was made where is the form proving the search was made
cuz if he made the search then its hard to say he conspired to help boney get away with it....maybe he was just lazy and corrupt and not corrupt to the level of aiding boney on purpose after the fact
Or maybe you are just too dumb to figure it out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sellersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suboxone Jun 24 John Galt 3
GREG BUSH Warning to anyone who knows him (Dec '10) Jun 23 Anonymous 5
First Christian Church pastor arrested Jun 20 Yuck 6
Pillsbury Plant Jun 19 Doughboy 1
Sexual pleasures Jun 17 Smelly Cat 11
Josh Whittenberg Jun 15 wow 4
theaterx Jun 12 thats a maybe 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sellersburg Mortgages