Justice For David Camm

Justice For David Camm

There are 8246 comments on the Topix story from Dec 11, 2008, titled Justice For David Camm. In it, Topix reports that:

WE CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR: THE ADMISSION OF EVIDENCE JUSTICE FOR KIM, BRAD & JILL FREEDOM FOR DAVID CAMM THE TRUTH...THE SIMPLE TRUTH On September 28, 2000, Kimberly, Bradley, and Jill Camm were shot to death in the Camm family garage, located in Georgetown, Indiana, just a few miles from Louisville, Kentucky. The Indiana State Police (ISP) responded to the scene, as did the local prosecutor, Stanley Faith, who called for the assistance of a blood stain and crime scene re-constructionist. Three days after the crimes occurred, the husband of Kim and the father of Jill and Brad, David Camm, was arrested. In early 2002 David Camm was convicted of their murders and sentenced to 195 years in the Indiana Department of Corrections. Case solved. Case closed. In August, 2004, the Indiana Court of Appeals overturned Camm's conviction. Camm got a new trial. In November, 2004, Prosecutor Keith Henderson recharged Camm after having a "Fresh Eyes" team re-investigate the crime. Camm was re-charged. In March, 2005, another man, Charles Darnell Boney, was charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Camm was re-charged with Boney. In February, 2006, Boney was convicted and sentenced to 225 years in prison. Camm was convicted in March, 2006, and sentenced to life in prison without parole. Case solved. Case closed. Those are the facts of this case. Well, at least a few facts. Most people in the metropolitan area of Louisville are convinced that David Camm is a molester and murderer. They are convinced that Charles Boney helped him in some shape, manner, or form. There are those who know many more facts that are thoroughly convinced of David Camm's innocence and continue to fight for him and his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Topix.

McLuvin

Harrisburg, PA

#7353 Feb 12, 2013
tops wrote:
<quoted text>Jill had not been to the dr. since Camm quit the iSP. Maybe that is why he didn't take her his own self. Kim was 2 busy with running the kids all over the place 2 take her. A dr. can't report something he/she don't know.
Maybe she was putting A&D ointment on it. Maybe a topical antibiotic. One minute you say Kim Camm was the greatest mother in the world which I wouldn't doubt for a minute and now you are saying she was to carefree to take her daughter to the Dr. Get a grip! You're a hater
McLuvin

Harrisburg, PA

#7354 Feb 12, 2013
BeeBee2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do your own google work. I thought you were an expert on this case? At Camm's trial there was testimony from Jill's dance teacher, a parent, and Kim's mother that Jill had complaints of vaginal pain, and cried and held her crotch. Kim's mother told her to take Jill to the doctors. THAT NEVER HAPPENED which in itself is suspicious. In my opinion the control freak Camm convinced Kim not to take her because as you say doctors are required to report suspected abuse, something CAMM would know. The Sunday before the murders Jill had pain at Kim's mom's house and once again Kim's mom mentioned it to Kim. I think Kim was getting ready to make that doctors visit so Camm knew the molestation would come out. Of course I can only speculate since the victims are dead, but I think any sane person can figure it out.
Another bold faced lie backed by no facts. If this were true why wouldn't the parent, grand parents, teacher report it. Why? because you lie.
McLuvin

Harrisburg, PA

#7355 Feb 12, 2013
BeeBee2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do your own google work. I thought you were an expert on this case? At Camm's trial there was testimony from Jill's dance teacher, a parent, and Kim's mother that Jill had complaints of vaginal pain, and cried and held her crotch. Kim's mother told her to take Jill to the doctors. THAT NEVER HAPPENED which in itself is suspicious. In my opinion the control freak Camm convinced Kim not to take her because as you say doctors are required to report suspected abuse, something CAMM would know. The Sunday before the murders Jill had pain at Kim's mom's house and once again Kim's mom mentioned it to Kim. I think Kim was getting ready to make that doctors visit so Camm knew the molestation would come out. Of course I can only speculate since the victims are dead, but I think any sane person can figure it out.
Reason #5476. "I think" " I can only speculate" I Think" " In my opinion" The evidence is mounting. Professionals give opinions, you're a dickweed
McLuvin

Harrisburg, PA

#7356 Feb 12, 2013
BeeBee2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
The jury will get a clearer picture of Boney's role and how it helped Camm.
I think Boney will tell the jury he waited for Camm in some hidden area by the gym and drove him to the Camm home, pulled his car in the garage when Camm opened it, and when Kim drove in Camm shot them. Boney then dropped him back off at the gym and got rid of some incriminating items like the gun.
I have a clearer picture then that one. How about Kim Camm caught Charles Boney an 11 convicted felon with violent crimes against women and children in her home ripping the place off. Not to be identified he killed them. Sorry, I guess that doesn't make any sense.
McLuvin

Harrisburg, PA

#7357 Feb 12, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, I get it now. In order for there to be "conclusive evidence" of molestation, you think she had to have a bloody, cum filled condom hanging out of her at the time of death, BUT David couldn't have left the gym because none of the players remember seeing him leave. I got it now.
<quoted text> That is in your professional opinion of course?
You got the bloody filled condom from your last tupperware party.
McLuvin

Harrisburg, PA

#7358 Feb 12, 2013
BeeBee2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
The prosecution absolutely proved that Jill was a victim of sexual abuse. The injuries at autopsy, the previous complains of vaginal pain. Wake up moron! Jill had obviously bathed before she was murdered by Camm so his DNA wasn't on her vagina. There was no foreign DNA on her vagina, and since Jill was DEAD there was no way to pin the molestation on Camm. But she was definitely molested... do you get it yet??
Who do you think was molesting Jill Camm?
Who do I think was molesting Jill? No one you jack wagon. And if there was no one to pin it on why even bring it up? Maybe you were molested, maybe not but I'm not gonna put your dad in jail because you has I A S (itchy ass sydrome)
McLuvin

Harrisburg, PA

#7359 Feb 12, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
They want to blame the victim. They can't accept the fact that Camm is a child molesting pervert. It's way easier to say the injuries to Jill were "probably" caused by something else, even though they are consistent with sexual abuse.
Reason #9812 Satan is now a Medical examiner. The only thing consistent with a molestion is your blow up doll with the Randy Travis breathylizer insert tube.
McLuvin

Harrisburg, PA

#7360 Feb 12, 2013
fly007 wrote:
<quoted text> Are they all prevented from discussing that Jill was molested, or abused, or is it just that the state can't say or imply that David did it.
Is Camm on trial for abuse or molestation. stop the madness
McLuvin

Harrisburg, PA

#7361 Feb 12, 2013
BeeBee2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not IF she was molested, the prosecution proved she was in fact a victim of molestation. You think Boney did that? Took her out of the car seat, molested her then strapped her back in, and didn't leave a speck of his DNA on her or her clothing? Seriously??
Maybe Broney slipped on his condoms when he place the shoes on the bronco. He then picked the condoms up and threw them at Camm and they went into the gun and it jammed. Camm then apoligized, they high fived and broney cleaned up the crime scene. Broney then forgot about the backbone sweatshirt, his palm print, and Dna. He also forgot about the 10 quarts of blood on the garage floor and what the hell would Camm of said if he actually did shoot Boney. Hey fellows I went home and shot an intruder when I was suspose to be here with you guys.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#7362 Feb 14, 2013
Just the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
So it’s suspicious that Kim didn’t take Jill to the doctor over a rash? Perhaps Kim didn’t take Jill to the doctor because she considered it a minor issue that could be treated at home. Usually parents try to home treat minor ailments like this and only take the kids to the doctor when home treatment fails to cure the problem. Maybe the rash was persistent and Kim was planning to take her soon. Who knows? There is absolutely no reason to assume that Camm wouldn’t let her. So only people that agree with you on this are sane?
So what you are saying is that you and Cammlicker are the only two that should be permitted to speculate?

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7363 Feb 14, 2013
McLuvin wrote:
<quoted text>
Reason #9812 Satan is now a Medical examiner. The only thing consistent with a molestion is your blow up doll with the Randy Travis breathylizer insert tube.
I am not the medical examiner sunshine. I only told you what was said by the medical examiner. Reason #9813 you morons are batting for the wrong team. Take that however you like.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7364 Feb 14, 2013
McLuvin wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Camm on trial for abuse or molestation. stop the madness
No, that's been explained. Unlike you I don't like repeating myself.
Just the Facts

Louisville, KY

#7365 Feb 14, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you are saying is that you and Cammlicker are the only two that should be permitted to speculate?
Everyone on this board is allowed and even encouraged to speculate. Not being in the garage that night, none of us can say for certain who killed Kim, Brad, and Jill so we have to speculate, but the prosecution has to prove that Camm killed his family, not simply that he could have. If there are reasonably possible explanations for the evidence other than Camm being guilty, there’s nothing wrong with bringing them up. That’s what the defense is expected to do. BeeBee’s comment was that any sane person could figure out that Jill was molested. I’m sane and I have no idea if she was molested or if she simply had a rash prior to her murder, neither does BeeBee. If the prosecution wants to say that Camm killed his family because he was molesting Jill and Kim had found out, or was about to find out, they have to have evidence that he was in fact, molesting Jill. If it’s possible that Jill simply had a rash or had injured herself by falling etc. there’s no way for the prosecution to prove that he was in fact molesting Jill.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7366 Feb 14, 2013
Just the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone on this board is allowed and even encouraged to speculate. Not being in the garage that night, none of us can say for certain who killed Kim, Brad, and Jill so we have to speculate, but the prosecution has to prove that Camm killed his family, not simply that he could have. If there are reasonably possible explanations for the evidence other than Camm being guilty, there’s nothing wrong with bringing them up. That’s what the defense is expected to do. BeeBee’s comment was that any sane person could figure out that Jill was molested. I’m sane and I have no idea if she was molested or if she simply had a rash prior to her murder, neither does BeeBee. If the prosecution wants to say that Camm killed his family because he was molesting Jill and Kim had found out, or was about to find out, they have to have evidence that he was in fact, molesting Jill. If it’s possible that Jill simply had a rash or had injured herself by falling etc. there’s no way for the prosecution to prove that he was in fact molesting Jill.
Sane and smart aren't the same thing. If a doctor told you that your daughter had injuries consistent with molestation would you laugh it off as some other possibility? No, you wouldn't. You think that because it wasn't caught before DNA was washed away that it didn't happen. You are an idiot.
Just the Facts

Louisville, KY

#7367 Feb 14, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Sane and smart aren't the same thing. If a doctor told you that your daughter had injuries consistent with molestation would you laugh it off as some other possibility? No, you wouldn't. You think that because it wasn't caught before DNA was washed away that it didn't happen. You are an idiot.
I haven’t laughed off anything. I never said it was impossible for her to have been molested. I said there were other reasonable possibilities for her injuries and there are. If a doctor told me that my daughter had injuries consistent with molestation I would take it very seriously and would do everything possible to find out if she was being molested and by whom, but I would also want to know if her injuries could be from something else as well, wouldn’t you?

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7368 Feb 14, 2013
Just the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven’t laughed off anything. I never said it was impossible for her to have been molested. I said there were other reasonable possibilities for her injuries and there are. If a doctor told me that my daughter had injuries consistent with molestation I would take it very seriously and would do everything possible to find out if she was being molested and by whom, but I would also want to know if her injuries could be from something else as well, wouldn’t you?
So then why is it that when it's not your kid you calim there is no conclusive evidence, therefore it didn't happen?

No, you would absolutely eliminate molestation as a possible cause first, you don't look for other causes in the mean time. But hey, it wasn't your kid we are talking about is it? It's that dead kid you people conveniently forget about.
Just the Facts

Louisville, KY

#7369 Feb 14, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
So then why is it that when it's not your kid you calim there is no conclusive evidence, therefore it didn't happen?
No, you would absolutely eliminate molestation as a possible cause first, you don't look for other causes in the mean time. But hey, it wasn't your kid we are talking about is it? It's that dead kid you people conveniently forget about.
So, when the doctor tells you your daughter has injuries consistent with molestation, you don’t ask if there are any other possibilities, you simply go home and shoot your idiot, inbred brother?(I’m sure you have at least one).

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7370 Feb 14, 2013
Just the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
So, when the doctor tells you your daughter has injuries consistent with molestation, you don’t ask if there are any other possibilities, you simply go home and shoot your idiot, inbred brother?(I’m sure you have at least one).
Ah, so you automatically assume it would be your brother? Thanks for proving my point. You idiots don't think anything through. You notify the authorites and let them investigate.

See stupid, you might be sane, but don't ever claim to be smart. You cannot clearly dispute what I say so you automatically throw out some retarded situation as deflection.

For the record, if I thought my brother did it, I might shoot his ass. Especially if I found out that he spent his days on the internet defending child molestors. I hope your neice never gets molested. Otherwise your brother might have to shoot his inbred brother.
Just the Facts

Louisville, KY

#7371 Feb 14, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, so you automatically assume it would be your brother? Thanks for proving my point. You idiots don't think anything through. You notify the authorites and let them investigate.
See stupid, you might be sane, but don't ever claim to be smart. You cannot clearly dispute what I say so you automatically throw out some retarded situation as deflection.
For the record, if I thought my brother did it, I might shoot his ass. Especially if I found out that he spent his days on the internet defending child molestors. I hope your neice never gets molested. Otherwise your brother might have to shoot his inbred brother.
Since you obviously have trouble with reading comprehension, I’ll break it down for you. I wasn’t assuming it would be my brother, I was assuming that you would assume that it was your brother since you have a habit of jumping to conclusions without any evidence.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7372 Feb 14, 2013
Just the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you obviously have trouble with reading comprehension, I’ll break it down for you. I wasn’t assuming it would be my brother, I was assuming that you would assume that it was your brother since you have a habit of jumping to conclusions without any evidence.
You sure do a lot of assuming. See a trend yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sellersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suboxone Fri John Galt 3
GREG BUSH Warning to anyone who knows him (Dec '10) Thu Anonymous 5
First Christian Church pastor arrested Jun 20 Yuck 6
Pillsbury Plant Jun 19 Doughboy 1
Sexual pleasures Jun 17 Smelly Cat 11
Josh Whittenberg Jun 15 wow 4
theaterx Jun 12 thats a maybe 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sellersburg Mortgages