Justice For David Camm

Justice For David Camm

There are 8249 comments on the Topix story from Dec 11, 2008, titled Justice For David Camm. In it, Topix reports that:

WE CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR: THE ADMISSION OF EVIDENCE JUSTICE FOR KIM, BRAD & JILL FREEDOM FOR DAVID CAMM THE TRUTH...THE SIMPLE TRUTH On September 28, 2000, Kimberly, Bradley, and Jill Camm were shot to death in the Camm family garage, located in Georgetown, Indiana, just a few miles from Louisville, Kentucky. The Indiana State Police (ISP) responded to the scene, as did the local prosecutor, Stanley Faith, who called for the assistance of a blood stain and crime scene re-constructionist. Three days after the crimes occurred, the husband of Kim and the father of Jill and Brad, David Camm, was arrested. In early 2002 David Camm was convicted of their murders and sentenced to 195 years in the Indiana Department of Corrections. Case solved. Case closed. In August, 2004, the Indiana Court of Appeals overturned Camm's conviction. Camm got a new trial. In November, 2004, Prosecutor Keith Henderson recharged Camm after having a "Fresh Eyes" team re-investigate the crime. Camm was re-charged. In March, 2005, another man, Charles Darnell Boney, was charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Camm was re-charged with Boney. In February, 2006, Boney was convicted and sentenced to 225 years in prison. Camm was convicted in March, 2006, and sentenced to life in prison without parole. Case solved. Case closed. Those are the facts of this case. Well, at least a few facts. Most people in the metropolitan area of Louisville are convinced that David Camm is a molester and murderer. They are convinced that Charles Boney helped him in some shape, manner, or form. There are those who know many more facts that are thoroughly convinced of David Camm's innocence and continue to fight for him and his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Topix.

Since: Dec 12

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#7310 Feb 9, 2013
Just the Facts wrote:
Thereís been some talk on here about Boney testifying in the next trial and how that will clear everything up. For those of you that think Boney testifying will be a benefit to the prosecution, what will the benefit be?
The jury will get a clearer picture of Boney's role and how it helped Camm.
I think Boney will tell the jury he waited for Camm in some hidden area by the gym and drove him to the Camm home, pulled his car in the garage when Camm opened it, and when Kim drove in Camm shot them. Boney then dropped him back off at the gym and got rid of some incriminating items like the gun.
McLuvin

Harrisburg, PA

#7311 Feb 9, 2013
Boney on the stand would be the best thing in the world for David Camm. Once the jury hears his 20 different stories and lies along with those 15 violent felonies and Camm has 10 eyewitnesses its over for hater nation. With or without Boney Camm will be walking out a free man.
McLuvin

Harrisburg, PA

#7312 Feb 9, 2013
A jury did get a clearer picture of Boney's role they gave him 225 years for murdering the Camm family
Tiger

Bowling Green, KY

#7313 Feb 9, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't really think she was molested. Do believe she had vaginal bruising and in a minute your stupid ass will finally know how and why. If Stan Faith tried to get Lynn Scamahorn to lie whats to say he didn't do the same to the medical examiner or at the least make her speculate to include more charges. Remember they were dead set from the beginning that it was Camm and no one else.
Now I'm going to finally put to rest the billion dollar question about how this little angel got that trama to her vaginal area. She's in a car seat with straps going over both shoulders connecting straps that come up from between the legs. This little girl is now watching a monster Charles Boney viciously attack her mother. She is freaking out kicking and screaming like hell to get away but can't undo the car seat, her vaginal area got to be riding against those straps as she is kicking and screaming, the amount of terror this little girl witnessed she probably almost broke those straps, the pressure from her trying to scootch down to hide or get away with those straps bunched in between her crotch area makes all the sense in the world why she had those abrasions and trama to that area. As kim was finally subdued Boney hearing those kids screaming like you couldn't imagine he shot them.
There was never anyone in that family, Kim, the grandmother, the school nobody ever mentioned anything about this girls having any vaginal issues until that medical examiner saw those abrasions. So you are a lying coward. Once the abrasions were noticed fat ass had another rush to judgement theory.
You're calling me a moron when Hello Charles [email protected] Boney was there. That is what happened and that is exactly 100% how that little girl got those abrasions. The forensic team was to [email protected] stupid to figure it out. Not me.
If Jill was freaking out, kicking and screaming, with the straps between her legs as you say don't you think there would be marks on the inside of her legs as well? That theory doesn't make sense. There wasn't any mention of any marks on Jill other than blunt force trama.

Since: Jan 13

Jeffersonville, IN

#7314 Feb 9, 2013
BeeBee2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
The jury will get a clearer picture of Boney's role and how it helped Camm.
I think Boney will tell the jury he waited for Camm in some hidden area by the gym and drove him to the Camm home, pulled his car in the garage when Camm opened it, and when Kim drove in Camm shot them. Boney then dropped him back off at the gym and got rid of some incriminating items like the gun.
Wonder if Boney will say he went in and played some pick up with the guys too?
McLuvin

Harrisburg, PA

#7315 Feb 9, 2013
Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>If Jill was freaking out, kicking and screaming, with the straps between her legs as you say don't you think there would be marks on the inside of her legs as well? That theory doesn't make sense. There wasn't any mention of any marks on Jill other than blunt force trama.
There were abrasions everywhere. It seems Tigger that the only things you want to believe are the theories that the gun jammed, he tripped over the shoes, place them on top of the bronce because that's what I would of done if I was getting shot at. 11 eyewitnesses are all wrong. Jill was molested. But things like the FACT prosecutor trying to get the DNA tech to lie and say Camms DNA was on that shirt you can't seem to grip. Theories you have and FACTS we all know.
McLuvin

Harrisburg, PA

#7316 Feb 9, 2013
Julia from Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder if Boney will say he went in and played some pick up with the guys too?
LMFAO ROTF. The biggest lie Broney told is when he said Camms team beat his team in basketball. Ghetto thugs don't lose to country hicks in basketball. That would be like Camm saying Broney clan beat his in water polo.
But you have people on here that are so gullible. Like I said before you could sell these jack wagons sand at the beach.
McLuvin

Harrisburg, PA

#7317 Feb 9, 2013
Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>If Jill was freaking out, kicking and screaming, with the straps between her legs as you say don't you think there would be marks on the inside of her legs as well? That theory doesn't make sense. There wasn't any mention of any marks on Jill other than blunt force trama.
You are right Tigger,none of it should of been mentioned because she wasn't molested. Why do you think we are having a third trial. Straps from a car seat doesn't qualify for a molestation charge. If she was molested don't you think someone would of been charged with that crime. Do I have to give you all the answers. Just follow my lead tigger I will break it all down 4 u.
Tiger

Bowling Green, KY

#7318 Feb 9, 2013
McLuvin wrote:
<quoted text>
There were abrasions everywhere. It seems Tigger that the only things you want to believe are the theories that the gun jammed, he tripped over the shoes, place them on top of the bronce because that's what I would of done if I was getting shot at. 11 eyewitnesses are all wrong. Jill was molested. But things like the FACT prosecutor trying to get the DNA tech to lie and say Camms DNA was on that shirt you can't seem to grip. Theories you have nd FACTS we all know.
You are WRONG there wasn't abrasions everywhere. Why do you change the subject? You are the one putting out the BS and then you CAN NOT back up what you say. If you can prove it, PROVE IT. YOU ARE A IDIOT
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7319 Feb 9, 2013
Tiger wrote:
Dear Tigger,
Maybe I can be of some assistance to you. The term rush to judgement means that when the Camm family was murdered the (police)probably on their way to the scene already had Camm as a suspect. The spouse is always the number 1 suspect except when it's obvious someone else clearly did the crime. Piss poor forensic work from unqualified people made Camm the only suspect thus convicting him and sending him to prison. Fast forward 5 years and evidence that clearly shows someone else did these crimes along with testimony from a state police crime lab tech that said the prosecutor tried to get her to fabricate evidence against Camm. That should of been the end to it. Then new theories about the 2 together. No one can place these 2 together. If there was one phone call, one e-mail, one video, one witness I would be on your side. The man didn't do it. Yes he was a skirt chaser and if you hated him for that I couldn't blame you one bit. But womenizer or not the man didn't do it. If it was found out that Jill had a broken finger they would of probably said Camm was a child abuser. This is what a prosecution does when they think they have the right person, one nail is never enough. Justice these days are about a win at all cost mentality. Mistakes were clearly made. He was clearly convicted on falsee evidence. The evidences shows Charles Boney did the crimes,he was there, he is a monster and was convicted of them. It's not about Camm it's about justice. If that shirt was tested from day one this site would not exist.
McLuvin

Harrisburg, PA

#7320 Feb 9, 2013
Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>You are WRONG there wasn't abrasions everywhere. Why do you change the subject? You are the one putting out the BS and then you CAN NOT back up what you say. If you can prove it, PROVE IT. YOU ARE A IDIOT
Abrasions from seat straps is not indictive of molestation. All the proof you need is the prosecution not charging anyone for a molestation. You better believe if they had proof that it was anything other then those straps they would of charged him with it. it's the prosecution who can't back it up tigger. This is why we are at a third trial. You can't make thing up just to convict someone without proof.
Tiger

Bowling Green, KY

#7321 Feb 9, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Tigger,
Maybe I can be of some assistance to you. The term rush to judgement means that when the Camm family was murdered the (police)probably on their way to the scene already had Camm as a suspect. The spouse is always the number 1 suspect except when it's obvious someone else clearly did the crime. Piss poor forensic work from unqualified people made Camm the only suspect thus convicting him and sending him to prison. Fast forward 5 years and evidence that clearly shows someone else did these crimes along with testimony from a state police crime lab tech that said the prosecutor tried to get her to fabricate evidence against Camm. That should of been the end to it. Then new theories about the 2 together. No one can place these 2 together. If there was one phone call, one e-mail, one video, one witness I would be on your side. The man didn't do it. Yes he was a skirt chaser and if you hated him for that I couldn't blame you one bit. But womenizer or not the man didn't do it. If it was found out that Jill had a broken finger they would of probably said Camm was a child abuser. This is what a prosecution does when they think they have the right person, one nail is never enough. Justice these days are about a win at all cost mentality. Mistakes were clearly made. He was clearly convicted on falsee evidence. The evidences shows Charles Boney did the crimes,he was there, he is a monster and was convicted of them. It's not about Camm it's about justice. If that shirt was tested from day one this site would not exist.
Dear Beasley Maybe you can be of assistance to mcluvin. All I ask was where all the abrasions mcluvin claimed were on Jill? He can't answer that because none were ever mentioned in court. Where did he find this info. And as usual it WILL be BS until he can show where he found this info.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#7322 Feb 9, 2013
McLuvin wrote:
<quoted text>
There were abrasions everywhere. It seems Tigger that the only things you want to believe are the theories that the gun jammed, he tripped over the shoes, place them on top of the bronce because that's what I would of done if I was getting shot at. 11 eyewitnesses are all wrong. Jill was molested. But things like the FACT prosecutor trying to get the DNA tech to lie and say Camms DNA was on that shirt you can't seem to grip. Theories you have and FACTS we all know.
Kim was said to have abrasions on her feet, but seems like Jill was said to have bft in her vaginal area. She also had tiny little blood dots on her chest area where the seat belt strap was tight against her when she fell forward. She doesn't appear to be in a child seat, so it seems unlikely Jill would have a strap between her legs. She was at the gym where Brad had swim class. MAYBE... she slipped while walking on the bleachers. One foot slipped off the bleacher and she got that blunt force trauma when she hit herself on a hard board, at an angle, like Cory said. Just because you bruise yourself doesn't mean it would be unbearable pain. Sure, it would hurt, but doesn't mean she would have to be screaming about it. She was already sensitive in that area, who knows why. Why is it clear that bft at an angle, is "consistant with" molestation.
McLuvin

Harrisburg, PA

#7323 Feb 10, 2013
fly007 wrote:
<quoted text>Kim was said to have abrasions on her feet, but seems like Jill was said to have bft in her vaginal area. She also had tiny little blood dots on her chest area where the seat belt strap was tight against her when she fell forward. She doesn't appear to be in a child seat, so it seems unlikely Jill would have a strap between her legs. She was at the gym where Brad had swim class. MAYBE... she slipped while walking on the bleachers. One foot slipped off the bleacher and she got that blunt force trauma when she hit herself on a hard board, at an angle, like Cory said. Just because you bruise yourself doesn't mean it would be unbearable pain. Sure, it would hurt, but doesn't mean she would have to be screaming about it. She was already sensitive in that area, who knows why. Why is it clear that bft at an angle, is "consistant with" molestation.
Good one! I like how you lied and said she was already sensitive in that area. Nobody, Camms wife, nor inlaws never said anything like you just described. You are another liar trying to make things up. If she had anything other than seatbelt strap marks then charles boney made them. Don't think this little girl is not in heaven hearing you ridicule her.

Out of all the posters on here you are the most vomit person on this site. What pisses you off more then anything is the fact that I will call you a scumbag 24-7. for every lying post you send~!

Location hidden

#7325 Feb 10, 2013
Just the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
So Jillís injuries and other complaints canít possibly be from anything other than being molested by her father? I agree that her blunt force injuries point to sexual abuse, but to say it could only be molestation by her father seems to be a stretch. I donít see definitive evidence that she was being molested by anyone. Your standard for proof is much lower than mine.
Reference to Jill's prior complaints about a problem in her vaginal area.

Location hidden

#7326 Feb 10, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
i recently heard a story of a child at that age that was molested; they started acting out by being sexual with other kids
then she told people she was molested
that's proof
not one person said jill was molested; she never acted like something bad had been done to her; one "expert" with shaky experience said her injuries were "consistent" with molestation; i believe on cross-examination she admitted it could be "consistent" with something other than molestation - she simply "believed" it was molestation
Dr. Nichols - a career prosecution witness, laughed at the other "experts" credentials and said it was unlikely to be molestation and was more "consistent" with something else
the prior issues jill had in that area were looked at by a doctor who never said it was molestation even though dr's are mandatory child abuse reporters and have to look into that stuff
if she was abused its far more likely that it was boney...perhaps the "touch" dna will help prove that
you hate camm so anything negative about him you call decisive proof and will not listen to anything else - fortunately for him, you will not be a juror and this time they wont hear these unproven allegations
Reference to the fact that Jill had previous irritation in her vaginal area. If the Dr. thought it was consistant with molestation, she would be required to report it.

Location hidden

#7327 Feb 10, 2013
In DC's first interview with the police, he says the same thing Beasley said. He said the children were "trying to get away", and they were "trying to hide". At jfdc.com - original investigation - crime scene, there's no mention of a child seat.
tops

Newport, KY

#7328 Feb 10, 2013
fly007 wrote:
<quoted text>Reference to the fact that Jill had previous irritation in her vaginal area. If the Dr. thought it was consistant with molestation, she would be required to report it.
Jill had not been to the dr. since Camm quit the iSP. Maybe that is why he didn't take her his own self. Kim was 2 busy with running the kids all over the place 2 take her. A dr. can't report something he/she don't know.

Since: Jan 13

Jeffersonville, IN

#7329 Feb 10, 2013
fly007 wrote:
In DC's first interview with the police, he says the same thing Beasley said. He said the children were "trying to get away", and they were "trying to hide". At jfdc.com - original investigation - crime scene, there's no mention of a child seat.
Well, what do you think the kids were doing and saying? Common sense would be obvious what someone would think the kids would be saying and doing under the circumstances they were faced with.
Advice

Warrenville, IL

#7330 Feb 11, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
oh crap, another reason camm MUST be guilty...reason #6,250 - camm looks like a pervert in the eyes of some dork from downers grove
yep, the 10 year cop who risked his life for people doing things like being part of the SWAT unit - nothing more than a pervert cuz you look at him and that is what you see (after stan faith brainwashed you for 13 years into hating him)
i dont disrespect your ideas either - just your stupid ones
All I am talking about is perception, everyone seems to think that all people look at is the evidence, that is the way it should be listen to the evidence and proceed from there, I don't believe it works that way, people judge people by the way they look and the perception they have of them, you can be a millionaire, and if you walk down town with dirty clothes and and unwashed hair and carrying a paper bag with a bottle in it, most people are going to think your a drunk and a bum. Perception is what's going to play a large part in this trial, if the prosecution can put the perception of a deranged killer in the heads of the jurors then they will succeed is getting a guilty verdict returned.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sellersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Withers Collection Museum and Gallery: Baba Day 7 hr sheridneely 1
Cory T who I met a week ago (Dec '16) Thu Anon 3
New Albany Music Thread (Oct '12) Wed Musikologist 14
News Grandfather of Indiana teen found dead near hik... (Mar '17) Oct 12 Interesting 145
Jeffersonville Music Emporium (Oct '12) Oct 8 Musikologist 15
A 1 potty Oct 6 Sha 1
Autumn (Apr '14) Sep 30 Commononse 2

Sellersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sellersburg Mortgages