Justice For David Camm

Justice For David Camm

There are 8249 comments on the Topix story from Dec 11, 2008, titled Justice For David Camm. In it, Topix reports that:

WE CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR: THE ADMISSION OF EVIDENCE JUSTICE FOR KIM, BRAD & JILL FREEDOM FOR DAVID CAMM THE TRUTH...THE SIMPLE TRUTH On September 28, 2000, Kimberly, Bradley, and Jill Camm were shot to death in the Camm family garage, located in Georgetown, Indiana, just a few miles from Louisville, Kentucky. The Indiana State Police (ISP) responded to the scene, as did the local prosecutor, Stanley Faith, who called for the assistance of a blood stain and crime scene re-constructionist. Three days after the crimes occurred, the husband of Kim and the father of Jill and Brad, David Camm, was arrested. In early 2002 David Camm was convicted of their murders and sentenced to 195 years in the Indiana Department of Corrections. Case solved. Case closed. In August, 2004, the Indiana Court of Appeals overturned Camm's conviction. Camm got a new trial. In November, 2004, Prosecutor Keith Henderson recharged Camm after having a "Fresh Eyes" team re-investigate the crime. Camm was re-charged. In March, 2005, another man, Charles Darnell Boney, was charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Camm was re-charged with Boney. In February, 2006, Boney was convicted and sentenced to 225 years in prison. Camm was convicted in March, 2006, and sentenced to life in prison without parole. Case solved. Case closed. Those are the facts of this case. Well, at least a few facts. Most people in the metropolitan area of Louisville are convinced that David Camm is a molester and murderer. They are convinced that Charles Boney helped him in some shape, manner, or form. There are those who know many more facts that are thoroughly convinced of David Camm's innocence and continue to fight for him and his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Topix.

Just the Facts

Louisville, KY

#7228 Feb 5, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
i do not know how long you have followed this case jtf but i have only followed it since seeing the 48 hours in 2009 or so
it seems as though the testimony from the basketball players was very unsuccessful in the first two trials....for camm to win they must be much more convincing this time
i played pickup bball last week and i have absolutely no idea how many games i played, who guarded me, or what the scores were; those a bs type questions that henderson or owens asked; i do not know how fat stan treated the bball players since he thought they were just lying and camm was home the whole time til he found out the phone records were wrong
i think this time they should just admit they dont remember those irrelevant bs details...i am assuming on 9/29/00 they all found out about the horrendous murders and that it was camms family...
i am assuming they all talked amongst themselves at the time and from time to time thru the years about the details they remember and ask each other could camm have done it, did you notice anything strange about how he acted etc
and i assume that day they tried to remember when the gym was opened, when did camm show up, when did he leave, was he there the whole time etc
that is why those details are a thousand times more important and easier to remember because they would have tried to remember them immediately; those other details are bs and irrelevant and are forgotten because they are not important..so camm's team needs to have them say they started remembering the key details immediately and that's why they remember them now
this time camm's team needs to find a way to get the jurors stuck on the fact that he never left the gym so he could not have done the crime and not on looking bad cuz they dont remember the score of a pickup game from 13 years ago
Iíve played a lot of pick-up basketball as well and like you, I couldnít remember what other players wore or how many points everyone scored etc. but if someone told me a player left and killed his family, came back and continued to play, I would sure as hell remember if he had time to do that or if he acted strange etc. These players surely talked to each other and compared what they remembered to determine if it was possible. All the players that testified to the number of 5 on 5 games played said that Camm sat out just one 5 on 5 game. Mr. Jolly testified that he was there when Camm stopped playing to sit out, and talked with him or saw him on the sidelines until he started playing again. Mr. Jolly and the players had to have reviewed this in their minds hundreds if not thousands of times. I simply cannot believe they are all wrong about this. The prosecutionís belief is that the blood stains proves he was there when his family was killed, so the ball players all have to be wrong or covering for him. They treat the blood stain analysis as if itís absolute and infallible when itís scientifically impossible for it to be absolute.
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#7229 Feb 5, 2013
fly007 wrote:
CS - but like you said, it's all bs. Timing about what happened when means nothing. Obviously they were not watching the clock. Doesn't mean they didn't consciously, or subconsciously notice that David was there.
what i'm saying is that some details would matter because of the murder and some would still never matter; i doubt those guys were ever asked the scores of the games til owens asked 6 years later...the alibi witnesses are vital to his case...if the jury blows them off, he's screwed

they need to see that as a totality of bizarre problems with the prosecution case; that along with boney's conviction and lying and the lack of evidence of a conspiracy and no real motive for camm to kill his family
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#7230 Feb 5, 2013
Following the playersí testimony Wednesday, Floyd County Prosecutor Keith Henderson said,ďEyewitness testimony is not the most reliable testimony.

ďWeíve seen that time and time again. They can recall general things ... but not specifics.Ē

i have reviewed the sleuthing for justice website or whatever it is called and pulled that gem out of there

how evil for a prosecutor to say such a thing....only in a sh.thole like kentuckiana could a prosecutor ever get away with saying something like that; can you imagine if camm were in jail and black and a prosecutor tried to say that in a high profile case?

what about the murders and other things in this world that rely on eyewitness testimony?????
are the defense lawyers in that county using that against henderson every time a case is heard there?

absolutely sickening; he may be a worse pos than faith
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#7231 Feb 5, 2013
Just the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Iíve played a lot of pick-up basketball as well and like you, I couldnít remember what other players wore or how many points everyone scored etc. but if someone told me a player left and killed his family, came back and continued to play, I would sure as hell remember if he had time to do that or if he acted strange etc. These players surely talked to each other and compared what they remembered to determine if it was possible. All the players that testified to the number of 5 on 5 games played said that Camm sat out just one 5 on 5 game. Mr. Jolly testified that he was there when Camm stopped playing to sit out, and talked with him or saw him on the sidelines until he started playing again. Mr. Jolly and the players had to have reviewed this in their minds hundreds if not thousands of times. I simply cannot believe they are all wrong about this. The prosecutionís belief is that the blood stains proves he was there when his family was killed, so the ball players all have to be wrong or covering for him. They treat the blood stain analysis as if itís absolute and infallible when itís scientifically impossible for it to be absolute.
be interesting to know how many said there were 2 and 4 man games and why...but it looks from the sleuthing site that the defense had all my ideas and they were defeated by the molestation evidence...maybe this time without that coming in he has a chance
Just the Facts

Louisville, KY

#7232 Feb 5, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
be interesting to know how many said there were 2 and 4 man games and why...but it looks from the sleuthing site that the defense had all my ideas and they were defeated by the molestation evidence...maybe this time without that coming in he has a chance
Some of the players left early so they didn't have enough players to play 5-5 and they went to smaller games. This was later and after the time of the murders. It's only important where Camm was from about 7:30 to about 8:00 when the murders are thought to have occurred. If he was at the gym at that time he couldn't have been home killing his family.

McPoyle

Harrisburg, PA

#7233 Feb 5, 2013
It all boils down to the 7 dots of blood. Was it transfer or was it spatter. I would play Englerts demonstration of blood spatter to the jury until they were sick of seeing it. He proved Camms case with that demonstration. When his assistant fired that blank into the blood there were hundreds of tiny dots on that glass not 7 or 8.

As an avid snapping turtle hunter I shot hundreds of turtles over the years anywhere from 3ft to 5 ft. Wear old clothes and bring a towel because every shot you will have hundreds of dots of blood every single time.

Snapper soup it's whats for dinner
camm supporter

United States

#7234 Feb 5, 2013
McPoyle wrote:
It all boils down to the 7 dots of blood. Was it transfer or was it spatter. I would play Englerts demonstration of blood spatter to the jury until they were sick of seeing it. He proved Camms case with that demonstration. When his assistant fired that blank into the blood there were hundreds of tiny dots on that glass not 7 or 8.
As an avid snapping turtle hunter I shot hundreds of turtles over the years anywhere from 3ft to 5 ft. Wear old clothes and bring a towel because every shot you will have hundreds of dots of blood every single time.
Lmao. When we celebrate camms win you are not in charge of the menu
Just the Facts

Lexington, KY

#7235 Feb 5, 2013
McPoyle wrote:
Englert's recreation of where Camm was when he shot Jill had him up in the Bronco kneeled down in front of her. Is it beleiveable that Camm would only get 7-8 HVIS stains on the bottom of his shirt and nowhere else on his clothes? If he were in this position when he shot her he would only be a couple of feet away at most. Why wouldn't the shooter simply lean in the passenger door and shoot the kids?
camm supporter

Winter Springs, FL

#7236 Feb 5, 2013
Just the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Englert's recreation of where Camm was when he shot Jill had him up in the Bronco kneeled down in front of her. Is it beleiveable that Camm would only get 7-8 HVIS stains on the bottom of his shirt and nowhere else on his clothes? If he were in this position when he shot her he would only be a couple of feet away at most. Why wouldn't the shooter simply lean in the passenger door and shoot the kids?
So all the prosecution witnesses said the same dumbass thing? What a colossal sham

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#7237 Feb 5, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Are they all prevented from discussing that Jill was molested, or abused, or is it just that the state can't say or imply that David did it.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7238 Feb 5, 2013
I do know about a few of you guys and girls but for some I mean what wil the motive be this time around? Will it be he killed her for the life insurance policies. Will they go for the fake molestation claim? Maybe the I want to be free from my family and sleep around claim. Will they change the time of the murders around again to fit their theories?

7 dots is not spatter and 10 eye witnesses is a pretty good alibi. If any of Broney's multiple lies are allowed Camm win hands down.

Also going to need a bigger courtroom considering everybody on here will be attending like the last 2 times. Rumor has it that Tiger is bringing the entire trailer park and that's just his family members. Fill'er up!
Camm

Warrenville, IL

#7239 Feb 6, 2013
C A M M
o g a u
n a s r
v i s d
i n e
c r
t e
e r
d

Even his name spells murderer he must be guilty
Camm

Warrenville, IL

#7240 Feb 6, 2013
Aw it ran together and it looked so good, he is still guilty though.
McLuvin

Harrisburg, PA

#7241 Feb 6, 2013
Camm wrote:
C A M M
o g a u
n a s r
v i s d
i n e
c r
t e
e r
d
Trying to be cute, you made yourself look like the dumbass that you are.
McLuvin

Harrisburg, PA

#7242 Feb 6, 2013
Camm wrote:
Aw it ran together and it looked so good, he is still guilty though.
Looks like the only thing that ran together were your brain cells and THC.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#7243 Feb 6, 2013
Just the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
You THINK you would dummy. You do not know that. You would not be able to say for certain anything. Stop playing like you would.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7244 Feb 6, 2013
Camm wrote:
C A M M
o g a u
n a s r
v i s d
i n e
c r
t e
e r
d
I see your vision. I liked it.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7245 Feb 6, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
I do know about a few of you guys and girls but for some I mean what wil the motive be this time around? Will it be he killed her for the life insurance policies. Will they go for the fake molestation claim? Maybe the I want to be free from my family and sleep around claim. Will they change the time of the murders around again to fit their theories?
7 dots is not spatter and 10 eye witnesses is a pretty good alibi. If any of Broney's multiple lies are allowed Camm win hands down.
Also going to need a bigger courtroom considering everybody on here will be attending like the last 2 times. Rumor has it that Tiger is bringing the entire trailer park and that's just his family members. Fill'er up!
I do not understand why you keep saying that he has 10 eye witnesses. He does not have one. You seem to think that just because no one saw him leave that somehow substantiates his alibi. It doesn't. It just means no one saw him leave. Not one of the basketball players can say that he didn't.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7246 Feb 6, 2013
McLuvin wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like the only thing that ran together were your brain cells and THC.
Good morning muffintop. Would you do me a favor? The next time you talk to Camm, tell him Satan is waiting for him.

camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#7247 Feb 6, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
yeah, the hoosierdome might do it; hey put it on tv and charge; that way they can get their money back; your welcome henderson, i charge 250 an hour for the advice

i would assume they are stuck with the life insurance motive as that is probably the best they can do; i mean the ultra ethical stan levco would not try to sneak in the child molestation bs would he?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sellersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone want to talk about sex? 3 hr Lol 35
Bre Crowe Jun 16 Objective Observer 1
melinda loveless wants early prison release (Oct '07) Jun 16 Objective Observer 511
Barber shop shooting Jun 13 Mark Wilson 4
jim butner (Oct '12) Jun 12 Karlas1985 24
Has anyone else had issues with kentuckyania me... Jun 12 Angry citizen 1
kentuckiana medical center (Jan '11) Jun 12 Angry citizen 2

Sellersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sellersburg Mortgages