Justice For David Camm

Justice For David Camm

There are 8246 comments on the Topix story from Dec 11, 2008, titled Justice For David Camm. In it, Topix reports that:

WE CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR: THE ADMISSION OF EVIDENCE JUSTICE FOR KIM, BRAD & JILL FREEDOM FOR DAVID CAMM THE TRUTH...THE SIMPLE TRUTH On September 28, 2000, Kimberly, Bradley, and Jill Camm were shot to death in the Camm family garage, located in Georgetown, Indiana, just a few miles from Louisville, Kentucky. The Indiana State Police (ISP) responded to the scene, as did the local prosecutor, Stanley Faith, who called for the assistance of a blood stain and crime scene re-constructionist. Three days after the crimes occurred, the husband of Kim and the father of Jill and Brad, David Camm, was arrested. In early 2002 David Camm was convicted of their murders and sentenced to 195 years in the Indiana Department of Corrections. Case solved. Case closed. In August, 2004, the Indiana Court of Appeals overturned Camm's conviction. Camm got a new trial. In November, 2004, Prosecutor Keith Henderson recharged Camm after having a "Fresh Eyes" team re-investigate the crime. Camm was re-charged. In March, 2005, another man, Charles Darnell Boney, was charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Camm was re-charged with Boney. In February, 2006, Boney was convicted and sentenced to 225 years in prison. Camm was convicted in March, 2006, and sentenced to life in prison without parole. Case solved. Case closed. Those are the facts of this case. Well, at least a few facts. Most people in the metropolitan area of Louisville are convinced that David Camm is a molester and murderer. They are convinced that Charles Boney helped him in some shape, manner, or form. There are those who know many more facts that are thoroughly convinced of David Camm's innocence and continue to fight for him and his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Topix.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#7208 Feb 4, 2013
Just the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I pretend that Camm wasn’t capable of having sex with some chick in his home? I’ve been to a few nude clubs and I’ve begged several women for sex in my life, but I have never, ever, considered shooting my children to death. I stated in my post that I thought it was possible for the condom to come from Camm banging some chick in his marital bed but there is the same amount of evidence for that as there is for Boney using them while masterbating over Kim’s legs. NONE. The main point is that no one will ever know if the condoms were related to the murders because they were lost!
Which is the exact same amount of evidence that there is to support any of your other excuses, er I mean theories.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7209 Feb 4, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
cmon mrs beasley; you might as well be putting the needle in camm's arm yourself
reason #6097 that camm is guilty: his supporters use improper grammer and misspell words
dammitt we almost got away with it
I compare Tigger correcting my spelling & grammer to Randy Travis driving a school bus.
No matter how I speak or spell it out the facts remain the same. Camm didn't do it.
Tiger

Bowling Green, KY

#7210 Feb 4, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
I compare Tigger correcting my spelling & grammer to Randy Travis driving a school bus.
No matter how I speak or spell it out the facts remain the same. Camm didn't do it.
ONLY in your little world. In the real world 24 jurors said he did. And this year you can make that 36 jurors. BYAL :-):-):-)
RLY2006

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#7211 Feb 4, 2013
Innocent or not it's not my place to say,but why should us hard working people pay for his trial.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7212 Feb 4, 2013
BeeBee2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! Camm and his delusional family thought they could control everything, they were wrong. But I guess Camm and his family were the only elite in town, lmao.
It's extremely eye opening when Camm's life long friends pretty much knew he was guilty within days.
Since Satan, Bee Bee and possibly Tigger are the same poster's I find it quite amusing how great you answer each others questions. The continuity is amazing. Like I always say if you can't count on yourself who can ya count on.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7213 Feb 4, 2013
RLY2006 wrote:
Innocent or not it's not my place to say,but why should us hard working people pay for his trial.
Why? Because the prosecution can't present a fair one. Supreme courts don't overturn convictions for petty issues. The man simply didn't do it and the only way to convict him is to make things up.

I feel your pain. I don't collect welfare, social security disability, food stamps but I pay for them.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7214 Feb 4, 2013
Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>ONLY in your little world. In the real world 24 jurors said he did. And this year you can make that 36 jurors. BYAL :-):-):-)
LMFAOUPOS I think the supreme court took care of the first 24 jurors or as you use to type juriors. Like I said before Tigger fill'er up and check the oil son.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7215 Feb 4, 2013
Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>To show how smart you are I will break it down for you. There are twelve juriors if one jurior votes NOT GUILTY the defendant walks YOU HAD BETTER CHECK......
Fill'er up!
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7216 Feb 4, 2013
Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>How odd I ugly dog namned Marsha Brady Ruff Ruff :)
fill'er up!
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7217 Feb 4, 2013
Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>Show where you found where boney molested any children and fits the peofile. Were waiting to read that. There are people afraid of camm also. Has he boney EVER been convicted of murder before after all supporters claim you can't believe ANYTHING boney says. And Ms Boney does work in security at the boat.Hidden things. Why weren't brought out in the first trial and you wouldn't be crying now?
What's a peofile and fill'er up!
camm supporter

Winter Springs, FL

#7218 Feb 4, 2013
RLY2006 wrote:
Good point. Ask fat stan and Keith "movie deal" Henderson who decided to waste 3 mill on blatently unfair trials
camm supporter

Winter Springs, FL

#7219 Feb 4, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Camm is a narcissist. He uses people. That's what he does. I have no doubt he set Boney up to take the fall and it went wrong. He couldn't mention Boney to police without having to explain how he managed to solve the murder from behind bars.
Here's some fun speculation.
Palm print - That was put there when Boney delivered the gun to Camm. Camm was driving

Kim's Blazer. It wouldn't look out of place there. It makes no sense that a seasoned criminal would place his entire hand on the vehicle when firing the gun, yet avoid getting any DNA anywhere. The palm print was there before the murders.
I have more theories on other evidence that is just as much fun.
Stay tuned, same bat time, same bat channel.
Really? He set up boney but failed to mention him
For over four years in kkkentuckiana? What because he was so sure he would get such a fair trial from fat stan with the affairs and bogus molestation charges? How did he know he would win the appeal? How did he know boney had nothing on him to incriminate him in 2005?

But according to you its totally obvious he did this in spite of the fact that in 13 years not one shred of evidence supports any conspiracy between them

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7220 Feb 5, 2013
RLY2006 wrote:
Because it's worth it to keep him where he belongs.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7221 Feb 5, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? He set up boney but failed to mention him
For over four years in kkkentuckiana? What because he was so sure he would get such a fair trial from fat stan with the affairs and bogus molestation charges? How did he know he would win the appeal? How did he know boney had nothing on him to incriminate him in 2005?
But according to you its totally obvious he did this in spite of the fact that in 13 years not one shred of evidence supports any conspiracy between them
You really should try reading my entire comment before spazzing out and responding asking a question that I have already answered.

Your lack of reading comprehension and obvious emotional investment is why you do not want to see the evidence that has been presented.

By that I mean you are too stupid to get it. You're welcome.
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#7222 Feb 5, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
You really should try reading my entire comment before spazzing out and responding asking a question that I have already answered.
Your lack of reading comprehension and obvious emotional investment is why you do not want to see the evidence that has been presented.
By that I mean you are too stupid to get it. You're welcome.
actually the only thing i did not read was you're name cuz then i would have just ignored it along with your other goofy comments; however, for once, you actually brought up points that are worth refuting - which i did

and as usual you ignored my comments as you gave no legitimate reason why camm would not mention boney and hope to win an appeal and then mention him later when boney could have just as easily had all the proof he needed against camm 4 and 1/2 years later as he did on 9/28/00

now go on and make your usual silly comments and go back into your wretched existence as a internet slug

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7223 Feb 5, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
actually the only thing i did not read was you're name cuz then i would have just ignored it along with your other goofy comments; however, for once, you actually brought up points that are worth refuting - which i did
and as usual you ignored my comments as you gave no legitimate reason why camm would not mention boney and hope to win an appeal and then mention him later when boney could have just as easily had all the proof he needed against camm 4 and 1/2 years later as he did on 9/28/00
now go on and make your usual silly comments and go back into your wretched existence as a internet slug
Actually I did stupid.

How could Camm explain his knowledge of Boney from behind bars? He couldn't.

As usual you are just too dumb to get it.
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#7224 Feb 5, 2013
i do not know how long you have followed this case jtf but i have only followed it since seeing the 48 hours in 2009 or so

it seems as though the testimony from the basketball players was very unsuccessful in the first two trials....for camm to win they must be much more convincing this time

i played pickup bball last week and i have absolutely no idea how many games i played, who guarded me, or what the scores were; those a bs type questions that henderson or owens asked; i do not know how fat stan treated the bball players since he thought they were just lying and camm was home the whole time til he found out the phone records were wrong

i think this time they should just admit they dont remember those irrelevant bs details...i am assuming on 9/29/00 they all found out about the horrendous murders and that it was camms family...
i am assuming they all talked amongst themselves at the time and from time to time thru the years about the details they remember and ask each other could camm have done it, did you notice anything strange about how he acted etc

and i assume that day they tried to remember when the gym was opened, when did camm show up, when did he leave, was he there the whole time etc

that is why those details are a thousand times more important and easier to remember because they would have tried to remember them immediately; those other details are bs and irrelevant and are forgotten because they are not important..so camm's team needs to have them say they started remembering the key details immediately and that's why they remember them now

this time camm's team needs to find a way to get the jurors stuck on the fact that he never left the gym so he could not have done the crime and not on looking bad cuz they dont remember the score of a pickup game from 13 years ago

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#7225 Feb 5, 2013
David could appeal to the fact that someone with the word BACKBONE had left a sweatshirt in his garage. So in that sense, David could have referred to Bony, asking for BB to be investigated. It's hard to believe that a judge would allow that to go unchecked. In the second trial the state explained that Kim could have picked it up at SA, or that Bony delivered a gun to some parking lot wrapped in the sweatshirt and David put it under the bed and got carpet fibers on the sweatshirt. Now Boney says he brought that sweatshirt to the scene the evening of the murders. Don't the attorney's have to say what is backed by evidence. Where did those stories come from.

Location hidden

#7226 Feb 5, 2013
CS - if you watched 48 Hours, you'll remember that they showed the state having a strategy meeting where Steve Owen said he would work on the ballplayers. His job was to show that if they could be confused about all that other stuff, it's possible that they really weren't paying attention to anything other than the game itself. After the trial, one juror basically said the state showed that through the ballplayers testimony, David could have left the gym. And the police showed that he would have had time.

Location hidden

#7227 Feb 5, 2013
CS - but like you said, it's all bs. Timing about what happened when means nothing. Obviously they were not watching the clock. Doesn't mean they didn't consciously, or subconsciously notice that David was there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sellersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samantha harper 2 hr disappointed 1
where's ROCK Thu valeo 4
Tattoos Jul 20 Goo 1
Sellersburg Police (Sep '07) Jul 19 Go away 34
Review: A New Dawn Daycare Inc (Sep '11) Jul 19 God 4
bartending jobs??? Jul 12 Fotay 4
Suboxone Jul 12 subutextpatient 4

Sellersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance