Justice For David Camm

Justice For David Camm

There are 8246 comments on the Topix story from Dec 11, 2008, titled Justice For David Camm. In it, Topix reports that:

WE CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR: THE ADMISSION OF EVIDENCE JUSTICE FOR KIM, BRAD & JILL FREEDOM FOR DAVID CAMM THE TRUTH...THE SIMPLE TRUTH On September 28, 2000, Kimberly, Bradley, and Jill Camm were shot to death in the Camm family garage, located in Georgetown, Indiana, just a few miles from Louisville, Kentucky. The Indiana State Police (ISP) responded to the scene, as did the local prosecutor, Stanley Faith, who called for the assistance of a blood stain and crime scene re-constructionist. Three days after the crimes occurred, the husband of Kim and the father of Jill and Brad, David Camm, was arrested. In early 2002 David Camm was convicted of their murders and sentenced to 195 years in the Indiana Department of Corrections. Case solved. Case closed. In August, 2004, the Indiana Court of Appeals overturned Camm's conviction. Camm got a new trial. In November, 2004, Prosecutor Keith Henderson recharged Camm after having a "Fresh Eyes" team re-investigate the crime. Camm was re-charged. In March, 2005, another man, Charles Darnell Boney, was charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Camm was re-charged with Boney. In February, 2006, Boney was convicted and sentenced to 225 years in prison. Camm was convicted in March, 2006, and sentenced to life in prison without parole. Case solved. Case closed. Those are the facts of this case. Well, at least a few facts. Most people in the metropolitan area of Louisville are convinced that David Camm is a molester and murderer. They are convinced that Charles Boney helped him in some shape, manner, or form. There are those who know many more facts that are thoroughly convinced of David Camm's innocence and continue to fight for him and his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Topix.

Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7188 Feb 2, 2013
Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>They even tried TAKEN try to find that word in the dictionary. BMAL :-):-):-)
Good one Tigger! It's in there.
Walt

Harrisburg, PA

#7189 Feb 3, 2013
Tom Bevel- Dateline- Valentine day mystery part 6

Now here is a real flip flop
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7190 Feb 3, 2013
I do not know wrote:
<quoted text> 10. The one dude changed his mind. I hate Camm too.
That other dude Charles Broney changed his mind 100 times. All of Charles relatives from Kenfuckme are haters.

Since: Jan 13

Jeffersonville, IN

#7191 Feb 3, 2013
full of shiz wrote:
<quoted text>HOW about all the stuff that has never even been released? Depending on where Camm was standing and what all he had on, he wouldn't of had any more than 4-8 drops o him-but that is all they needed. WHY do ya think The first defense atty quit and didn't even show UP for the hearing? He knew hhis client was guilty. It was the defense atty, Mike McDonaiels that should of made sure Camm's shirt and Boney's shirt was tested. How bout the many stories Camm told all those detectives that was a bunch of lies too. THEY are both big liars. GET it?
What "stuff" hasn't been released? Camm had on a t-shirt and bb shorts, he had been playing basketball, but had he had something else on, it conveniently had a hole in it at his shirt hem line?
The first attorney did not quit, he withdrew after the trial was over, health reasons for one, he had some heart problems, I believe, the other, imo, he is an attorney in Floyd Co. and wanted to keep being one, Get it, attorney, judges, Floyd Co. trying to make a living.
It would be the defendants right to choose a new attorney going forward and that's what happened in this case. Get it??
It is the investigators job to have ALL evidence tested, not just what points to the defendant.
I am curious to what stories Camm told the detectives?
There are liars in this case, Clemmons, in his probable cause statement, Faith and the other is Boney. GET it?
And yes, reading your name, I GET it!

Since: Dec 12

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#7192 Feb 3, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he used the condoms that the police found in the septic tank. But then again those dumb asses lost that evidence too.
You believe Boney used a condom? LMAO!! Who did he use the condom with?? The entire family was executed within a minute of driving into the garage. You think Boney had sex with a dead person but not a speck of forensics was left because he wore a condom? LOL You are beyond brainwashed or else completely stupid! That condom was from Camm banging some skank in the marital bed. He liked to take risks like that. Open your eyes!
Tiger

Bowling Green, KY

#7193 Feb 3, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting case on DNA- abc primetime Lydia Fairchild. Even DNA can throw curves. They even tried taken this womens children away.
Reread your post maybe it should have said They even tried to take this women's children away. Now doesn't that sound better know it all. WADA
Just the Facts

Lexington, KY

#7194 Feb 3, 2013
BeeBee2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe Boney used a condom? LMAO!! Who did he use the condom with?? The entire family was executed within a minute of driving into the garage. You think Boney had sex with a dead person but not a speck of forensics was left because he wore a condom? LOL You are beyond brainwashed or else completely stupid! That condom was from Camm banging some skank in the marital bed. He liked to take risks like that. Open your eyes!
Since the condoms were lost, no one will ever know who they belonged to. I would think they would be a very good source for DNA and could have been linked to someone. Let's see, Kim's pants and shoes were removed exposing her legs and feet. Maybe ol Charlie, the foot and leg man, was spanking his monkey and used a condom so as not to leave evidence. I admit there is no evidence of this but there is no evidence that Camm was banging some skank in the marital bed either. Both seem possible to me.
McLuvin

Harrisburg, PA

#7195 Feb 4, 2013
McLuvin wrote:
<quoted text>
Well a few things Bob. I believe it's John and Jim coaching against each other in the Super bowl not Jack and Jim.
And yes almost 13 years in prison without a sustainable conviction and a reasonable bail is cruel and unusual punishment.
The bad news is Camm won't be making the 2013 superbowl but the good news is he will be making the 2013 world series.
You see Bob for every storm there is a silver lining and a big green rainbow with plenty $$$$$$$ for wrongful convictions. After almost 13 years in the clink for being a womenizer I believe Mr.Camm can do the next 7 months standing on his head. Once and for all the whole world can see what a terrible injustice has been done to a man who we all know wasn't the greatest husband but surley didn't by all the evidence for him kill his family. There will never be justice for anybody Bob because the justice system simply doesn't work. Go back to the beginning and ask why was Charles Boney an 11 time felon out on the street? David Camm an innocent man will now be the next Clarence Elkins and justice will be served when crooked cops, prosecutors, and judges are held accountable for mistakes, lies, corruption and so forth. In closing this case should of been thrown out when Lynn Scamahorn testified that prosecutor Stan Faith tried to threaten and coerse her to lie against David Camm and say his DNA was on that shirt.
That's something you do not hear from the Camm haters. They believe that never happened and if that never happened it gives them the satisfaction of still believeing Camm did it.
Anyway Bob I'm picking the Ravens to beat the niner's 34 to 31.
This was a post to Bon C 2 weeks ago. just like i picked the Ravens to beat the niners 34 to 31 2 weeks ago. Im also picking Camm not guilty in 2013
McLuvin

Harrisburg, PA

#7196 Feb 4, 2013
McLuvin wrote:
<quoted text>
Well a few things Bob. I believe it's John and Jim coaching against each other in the Super bowl not Jack and Jim.
And yes almost 13 years in prison without a sustainable conviction and a reasonable bail is cruel and unusual punishment.
The bad news is Camm won't be making the 2013 superbowl but the good news is he will be making the 2013 world series.
You see Bob for every storm there is a silver lining and a big green rainbow with plenty $$$$$$$ for wrongful convictions. After almost 13 years in the clink for being a womenizer I believe Mr.Camm can do the next 7 months standing on his head. Once and for all the whole world can see what a terrible injustice has been done to a man who we all know wasn't the greatest husband but surley didn't by all the evidence for him kill his family. There will never be justice for anybody Bob because the justice system simply doesn't work. Go back to the beginning and ask why was Charles Boney an 11 time felon out on the street? David Camm an innocent man will now be the next Clarence Elkins and justice will be served when crooked cops, prosecutors, and judges are held accountable for mistakes, lies, corruption and so forth. In closing this case should of been thrown out when Lynn Scamahorn testified that prosecutor Stan Faith tried to threaten and coerse her to lie against David Camm and say his DNA was on that shirt.
That's something you do not hear from the Camm haters. They believe that never happened and if that never happened it gives them the satisfaction of still believeing Camm did it.
Anyway Bob I'm picking the Ravens to beat the niner's 34 to 31.
Hey Bob C, How accurate was that prediction

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#7197 Feb 4, 2013
Just the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the condoms were lost, no one will ever know who they belonged to. I would think they would be a very good source for DNA and could have been linked to someone. Let's see, Kim's pants and shoes were removed exposing her legs and feet. Maybe ol Charlie, the foot and leg man, was spanking his monkey and used a condom so as not to leave evidence. I admit there is no evidence of this but there is no evidence that Camm was banging some skank in the marital bed either. Both seem possible to me.
Do you even know who Maury Povich is? Shup stupid

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7198 Feb 4, 2013
McLuvin wrote:
<quoted text>
This was a post to Bon C 2 weeks ago. just like i picked the Ravens to beat the niners 34 to 31 2 weeks ago. Im also picking Camm not guilty in 2013
One out of two ain't bad.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7199 Feb 4, 2013
BeeBee2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you want to tell him now or later that bodies don't bruise after we die?

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7200 Feb 4, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I get it - you are full of shiz. Congrats. Its actually fat stans job to check it and he lied and said he did.
You mean he got 4 dots of blood from hvibs when he inexplicably squatted in front of his daughter to shoot her then forgot to change his shirt even though he would know he probably would get hvibs from a 2 foot gunshot
What stuff hasn't been released? You mean more BS that Hicks like you take as Gospel?
You do know that you keep referring to the people in that area as hicks, stupid, etc... however wasn't Camm one of those stupid hicks, yet you talk like he is a genius?

Hypocrisy, it's what you live on.

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#7201 Feb 4, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that you keep referring to the people in that area as hicks, stupid, etc... however wasn't Camm one of those stupid hicks, yet you talk like he is a genius?
Hypocrisy, it's what you live on.
Exactly! Camm and his delusional family thought they could control everything, they were wrong. But I guess Camm and his family were the only elite in town, lmao.
It's extremely eye opening when Camm's life long friends pretty much knew he was guilty within days.

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#7202 Feb 4, 2013
Facts Camm was banging Stephany whats-her-face in his marital bed as Kim pulled into the driveway. That is a FACT. So let's not pretend Camm wasn't capable of doing it again. Between the all nude strip clubs he hung out at, and the non-stop begging of women to have sex, it's very likely that condom was from Camm cheating. It's not like Camm had "seen God and changed his ways" he propositioned Shelly Romero shortly before the murders.
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#7203 Feb 4, 2013
Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>Reread your post maybe it should have said They even tried to take this women's children away. Now doesn't that sound better know it all. WADA
cmon mrs beasley; you might as well be putting the needle in camm's arm yourself

reason #6097 that camm is guilty: his supporters use improper grammer and misspell words

dammitt we almost got away with it

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7204 Feb 4, 2013
BeeBee2013 wrote:
Facts Camm was banging Stephany whats-her-face in his marital bed as Kim pulled into the driveway. That is a FACT. So let's not pretend Camm wasn't capable of doing it again. Between the all nude strip clubs he hung out at, and the non-stop begging of women to have sex, it's very likely that condom was from Camm cheating. It's not like Camm had "seen God and changed his ways" he propositioned Shelly Romero shortly before the murders.
And a jailer while awaiting trial

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7205 Feb 4, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
cmon mrs beasley; you might as well be putting the needle in camm's arm yourself
reason #6097 that camm is guilty: his supporters use improper grammer and misspell words
dammitt we almost got away with it
Camm is guilty because he killed his family. The fact that you are an illiterate retard is an entirely different matter.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7206 Feb 4, 2013
BeeBee2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! Camm and his delusional family thought they could control everything, they were wrong. But I guess Camm and his family were the only elite in town, lmao.
It's extremely eye opening when Camm's life long friends pretty much knew he was guilty within days.
Camm is a narcissist. He uses people. That's what he does. I have no doubt he set Boney up to take the fall and it went wrong. He couldn't mention Boney to police without having to explain how he managed to solve the murder from behind bars.

Here's some fun speculation.

Palm print - That was put there when Boney delivered the gun to Camm. Camm was driving Kim's Blazer. It wouldn't look out of place there. It makes no sense that a seasoned criminal would place his entire hand on the vehicle when firing the gun, yet avoid getting any DNA anywhere. The palm print was there before the murders.

I have more theories on other evidence that is just as much fun.

Stay tuned, same bat time, same bat channel.
Just the Facts

Louisville, KY

#7207 Feb 4, 2013
BeeBee2013 wrote:
Where did I pretend that Camm wasn’t capable of having sex with some chick in his home? I’ve been to a few nude clubs and I’ve begged several women for sex in my life, but I have never, ever, considered shooting my children to death. I stated in my post that I thought it was possible for the condom to come from Camm banging some chick in his marital bed but there is the same amount of evidence for that as there is for Boney using them while masterbating over Kim’s legs. NONE. The main point is that no one will ever know if the condoms were related to the murders because they were lost!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sellersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jim butner (Oct '12) 12 hr Frank 22
Theatre X (Mar '11) Thu Hawtwife 103
in need of a loan shark? (Sep '13) Aug 24 spotcred 28
Looking for hook ups Aug 22 What 3
Baptist health plex now Flex Fit Aug 18 Chandler 1
Suicides in Sellersburg IN (Jun '06) Aug 10 Tired of ignorant... 12
Review: Jim Butner Auto Inc (Aug '09) Aug 9 frog 195

Sellersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance