Justice For David Camm

Justice For David Camm

There are 8249 comments on the Topix story from Dec 11, 2008, titled Justice For David Camm. In it, Topix reports that:

WE CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR: THE ADMISSION OF EVIDENCE JUSTICE FOR KIM, BRAD & JILL FREEDOM FOR DAVID CAMM THE TRUTH...THE SIMPLE TRUTH On September 28, 2000, Kimberly, Bradley, and Jill Camm were shot to death in the Camm family garage, located in Georgetown, Indiana, just a few miles from Louisville, Kentucky. The Indiana State Police (ISP) responded to the scene, as did the local prosecutor, Stanley Faith, who called for the assistance of a blood stain and crime scene re-constructionist. Three days after the crimes occurred, the husband of Kim and the father of Jill and Brad, David Camm, was arrested. In early 2002 David Camm was convicted of their murders and sentenced to 195 years in the Indiana Department of Corrections. Case solved. Case closed. In August, 2004, the Indiana Court of Appeals overturned Camm's conviction. Camm got a new trial. In November, 2004, Prosecutor Keith Henderson recharged Camm after having a "Fresh Eyes" team re-investigate the crime. Camm was re-charged. In March, 2005, another man, Charles Darnell Boney, was charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Camm was re-charged with Boney. In February, 2006, Boney was convicted and sentenced to 225 years in prison. Camm was convicted in March, 2006, and sentenced to life in prison without parole. Case solved. Case closed. Those are the facts of this case. Well, at least a few facts. Most people in the metropolitan area of Louisville are convinced that David Camm is a molester and murderer. They are convinced that Charles Boney helped him in some shape, manner, or form. There are those who know many more facts that are thoroughly convinced of David Camm's innocence and continue to fight for him and his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Topix.

Bob C

Burlington, WI

#7067 Jan 24, 2013
Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>Well a hung jury doesn't mean they have big members it means you are not innocent or you are not guilty. It means a proscutor can decide to retry or drop the charges and in some states plea bargain. I hope this this helps. Oh one more thnig you may be a IDIOT if you believe camm is innocent.
Camm may not be innocent, but that should NOT be the issue. The issue is that NO ONE should be in jail for 13 years WITHOUT a non overtuned Guily verdict.

Even if you think David is guilty you sshould AT LEAST advocate him being released on bail.
Bob C

Burlington, WI

#7068 Jan 24, 2013
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#7069 Jan 24, 2013
anonymous wrote:
The local news report said Boney gave a statement to the defense team but the prosecution has filed a writ to keep Boney's statement and his past history, foot fetish and conviction out of Camm's trial. What else is there?
which of course would indicate that stan levco is ready to fight as dirty as his predecessors....how in the world can he keep the statement out and it must be a pretty darn good statement for him to be that worried about it

so what the heck do you mean by "what else is there"?...if boney says he lied and camm had nothing to do with it, what else does there need to be?"...of course it would help the defense like on these tv shows if boney would then tell exactly how he did it on his own and the story makes sense

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#7070 Jan 24, 2013
McLuvin wrote:
<quoted text>
Probally mames Maesha
Next you're going to be telling me that 4 out of 5 dentist didn't recommend dentyne
Did you know that 3 out of 4 people make up the entire population? <--Useless trivia, it's a hobby of mine.
anonymous

United States

#7071 Jan 24, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
which of course would indicate that stan levco is ready to fight as dirty as his predecessors....how in the world can he keep the statement out and it must be a pretty darn good statement for him to be that worried about it
so what the heck do you mean by "what else is there"?...if boney says he lied and camm had nothing to do with it, what else does there need to be?"...of course it would help the defense like on these tv shows if boney would then tell exactly how he did it on his own and the story makes sense
I meant what else is there needed to prove dave is innocent. They could have a bolt of lightning come down with a not guilty and some people will still never believe he is innocent but I believe right will come out in the end.
Walt

Harrisburg, PA

#7072 Jan 24, 2013
Bob C wrote:
I always find it interesting that the prosecution will fight so hard to keep out evidence that could prove a mans innocense. Why shouldn't a jury hear that an 11 time convicted felon with violent crimes against women and children, who has a history of taking shoe's from victims was in that garage that night. These are facts. He was there that night, he lied to police and said he wasn't. He got caught.
This case is about ego's and a win at all cost. These charges should of been dismissed forever as soon as Boney was arrested.
Walt

Harrisburg, PA

#7073 Jan 24, 2013
On a fair playing field Camm would get aquitted 100% of the time.

Camm doesn't even need to play the reasonable doubt card. Just the fact that there won't be any phony evidence like the bogus molestation charge and a dozen affairs that have nothing to do with this case and it's over.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7074 Jan 24, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that 3 out of 4 people make up the entire population? <--Useless trivia, it's a hobby of mine.
Do you know 7 or 8 dots are not blood spatter.
camm

Warrenville, IL

#7075 Jan 25, 2013
Guilty gas him, he is a liar and murderer, and he will be found guilty again.

Since: Jan 13

Jeffersonville, IN

#7076 Jan 25, 2013
Walt wrote:
On a fair playing field Camm would get aquitted 100% of the time.
Camm doesn't even need to play the reasonable doubt card. Just the fact that there won't be any phony evidence like the bogus molestation charge and a dozen affairs that have nothing to do with this case and it's over.
Exactly, if the entire story is told and all of the evidence is presented, he will be found not guilty. It was a very messed up investigation to begin with and evidence that didn't pertain to Camm was ignored. What a travesty of so called justice!

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7077 Jan 25, 2013
Julia from Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, if the entire story is told and all of the evidence is presented, he will be found not guilty. It was a very messed up investigation to begin with and evidence that didn't pertain to Camm was ignored. What a travesty of so called justice!
The only travesty of justice here is that he didn't get the needle

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7078 Jan 25, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know 7 or 8 dots are not blood spatter.
Really? That's transfer? Dots get transfered? I am no expert but it seems to me smears are transfer. I know, logic ruins a good story sometimes.

SPOILER ALERT: No cow has ever jumped over the moon. Your mommy lied to you.
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#7079 Jan 25, 2013
Bob C wrote:
thanks for that update

pretty amazing stuff; you see the prosector trying to fight to keep out the facts...just like the prior prosecutors...sad

STAN LEVCO YOUR CONSCIENCE IS CALLING....ARE YOU SURE THIS MAN IS GUILTY?
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#7080 Jan 25, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I meant what else is there needed to prove dave is innocent. They could have a bolt of lightning come down with a not guilty and some people will still never believe he is innocent but I believe right will come out in the end.
sorry, had you confused with another anonymous in here
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7081 Jan 25, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? That's transfer? Dots get transfered? I am no expert but it seems to me smears are transfer. I know, logic ruins a good story sometimes.
SPOILER ALERT: No cow has ever jumped over the moon. Your mommy lied to you.
When you have the combination of blood and lying in the same conversation my mommy is no match for one Robert Stites. Have you forgotten how he claimed to be a blood spatter expert and then yet testified he lied and was never an expert. He was such an expert he identified blow back (HVIS) spatter on the garage door that was later found out to be oil spots. This along with numerous other false allegations was the BS that Faith, Henderson used and are the reason why Camm can't be convicted.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7082 Jan 25, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks for that update
pretty amazing stuff; you see the prosector trying to fight to keep out the facts...just like the prior prosecutors...sad
STAN LEVCO YOUR CONSCIENCE IS CALLING....ARE YOU SURE THIS MAN IS GUILTY?
There just got to be more about this case than just what we know. I get the feeling Camm really pissed somebody off in the dept. or some dept. along his exit from the police. You have to be very naive or just plain gullible to see Camm didn't do this. Yet the false allegation, lies, threats against lab tech by a prosecutor. Fake blood experts that lied about credendials and none of these people were held accountable. Going on a third trial with a third prosecutor that is already trying to withold facts and evidence, I thought our justice system wasn't afraid of the truth, apparently i was wrong.
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#7083 Jan 25, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
There just got to be more about this case than just what we know. I get the feeling Camm really pissed somebody off in the dept. or some dept. along his exit from the police. You have to be very naive or just plain gullible to see Camm didn't do this. Yet the false allegation, lies, threats against lab tech by a prosecutor. Fake blood experts that lied about credendials and none of these people were held accountable. Going on a third trial with a third prosecutor that is already trying to withold facts and evidence, I thought our justice system wasn't afraid of the truth, apparently i was wrong.
it starts with stan faith covering for boney and snowballed from there...then faith taught the floyd county simpletons to hate camm...then henderson had to go after camm too to satisfy the mob that faith created....what's disturbing is now a 3rd prosecutor pulling the same things without the same obvious motivation...is his law practice that bad that 65 an hour 20 hours a week is worth taking this case on?...is he such friends with henderson to want to save his ass and maybe henderson will remember him when he sells his book to lifetime and/or goes on to be governor of indiana?...sometimes on 48 hours these cases get dropped at the last minute just when trial is about to start....however in the meantime another million dollars is spent on the case....

hopefully he at least wont try to call camm a child molester

or does this guy really think after knowing everything there is to know about the case that camm is guilty?

love to see that new boney tape
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7084 Jan 25, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
it starts with stan faith covering for boney and snowballed from there...then faith taught the floyd county simpletons to hate camm...then henderson had to go after camm too to satisfy the mob that faith created....what's disturbing is now a 3rd prosecutor pulling the same things without the same obvious motivation...is his law practice that bad that 65 an hour 20 hours a week is worth taking this case on?...is he such friends with henderson to want to save his ass and maybe henderson will remember him when he sells his book to lifetime and/or goes on to be governor of indiana?...sometimes on 48 hours these cases get dropped at the last minute just when trial is about to start....however in the meantime another million dollars is spent on the case....
or does this guy really think after knowing everything there is to know about the case that camm is guilty?
I believed from the beginning that it was a rush to judgement. Once they realized they made a terrible injustice to Camm they had 2 choices. Do the right thing and release him and deal with a little criticism and maybe a lawsuit or do the wrong thing and save their ego's and maybe the state a few bucks and do anything to keep this man in jail and from ever having the opportunity to hold these people accountable for their wrong doings. It's very obvious that they chose the latter. I know this case has drew some national attention but I still don't believe it is getting the attention it deserves. Never have I seen a case with so many errors and corruption.
Why wasn't Robert Stites brought up on charges of at least pergery?
You have a state police lab tech doing critical DNA test and was threatened by a prosecutor to lie and fabricate evidence against the defendant. I mean what would be her motive to make that up?
The lists goes on and on. This isn't justice for the deceased family this is a cover up.
This case should of been over when Robert Stites admitted he had no training to give an opinion to a jury in the field of blood spatter and the fact that a state police lab tech (Lynn Scamahorn) was threatened to lie about the defendant.
I know Im preaching to the choir but I just think the choir outside of Indiana needs to keep hearing this story.
To bad David Camm wasn't a minority maybe at least the Miami Heat, Spike lee, or Whoopie Goldberg would be getting the attention out. Camm needs help from a big name celebrity to get this out but I don't think Oprah is going to come to the rescue.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7085 Jan 25, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Boney will never admitt what he did. It's in his best interest being where he is to not tell the truth. I just think the defense team is trying just to get the Boney interviews and evidence that wasn't allowed in the previous trials. Boney will never incriminate himself. All they need to show are his interviews and it's over, Camm will be free
Bob C

Burlington, WI

#7086 Jan 25, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
I believed from the beginning that it was a rush to judgement. Once they realized they made a terrible injustice to Camm they had 2 choices. Do the right thing and release him and deal with a little criticism and maybe a lawsuit or do the wrong thing and save their ego's and maybe the state a few bucks and do anything to keep this man in jail and from ever having the opportunity to hold these people accountable for their wrong doings. It's very obvious that they chose the latter. I know this case has drew some national attention but I still don't believe it is getting the attention it deserves. Never have I seen a case with so many errors and corruption.
Why wasn't Robert Stites brought up on charges of at least pergery?
You have a state police lab tech doing critical DNA test and was threatened by a prosecutor to lie and fabricate evidence against the defendant. I mean what would be her motive to make that up?
The lists goes on and on. This isn't justice for the deceased family this is a cover up.
This case should of been over when Robert Stites admitted he had no training to give an opinion to a jury in the field of blood spatter and the fact that a state police lab tech (Lynn Scamahorn) was threatened to lie about the defendant.
I know Im preaching to the choir but I just think the choir outside of Indiana needs to keep hearing this story.
To bad David Camm wasn't a minority maybe at least the Miami Heat, Spike lee, or Whoopie Goldberg would be getting the attention out. Camm needs help from a big name celebrity to get this out but I don't think Oprah is going to come to the rescue.
I signed a prtition to stop the Troy Davis executuion, and have tried to get the African American columnists interested in the David Camm case, but so far to no avail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sellersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessi Higgins (Wolfe) 1 hr Rev Truth 1
Sportsdrome 5 hr Tobin 1
I love you Destinie Jupin Mon Right 3
Snapchat les/bi fem Sun Pinklips 1
melinda loveless wants early prison release (Oct '07) Sun Ayra 512
Guy goes by thd Name of "RED"?? Jul 21 Cindywilson 3
Boycott Thorntons by the high school for too hi... Jul 20 hickoryworks 1

Sellersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance