Justice For David Camm

Justice For David Camm

There are 8249 comments on the Topix story from Dec 11, 2008, titled Justice For David Camm. In it, Topix reports that:

WE CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR: THE ADMISSION OF EVIDENCE JUSTICE FOR KIM, BRAD & JILL FREEDOM FOR DAVID CAMM THE TRUTH...THE SIMPLE TRUTH On September 28, 2000, Kimberly, Bradley, and Jill Camm were shot to death in the Camm family garage, located in Georgetown, Indiana, just a few miles from Louisville, Kentucky. The Indiana State Police (ISP) responded to the scene, as did the local prosecutor, Stanley Faith, who called for the assistance of a blood stain and crime scene re-constructionist. Three days after the crimes occurred, the husband of Kim and the father of Jill and Brad, David Camm, was arrested. In early 2002 David Camm was convicted of their murders and sentenced to 195 years in the Indiana Department of Corrections. Case solved. Case closed. In August, 2004, the Indiana Court of Appeals overturned Camm's conviction. Camm got a new trial. In November, 2004, Prosecutor Keith Henderson recharged Camm after having a "Fresh Eyes" team re-investigate the crime. Camm was re-charged. In March, 2005, another man, Charles Darnell Boney, was charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Camm was re-charged with Boney. In February, 2006, Boney was convicted and sentenced to 225 years in prison. Camm was convicted in March, 2006, and sentenced to life in prison without parole. Case solved. Case closed. Those are the facts of this case. Well, at least a few facts. Most people in the metropolitan area of Louisville are convinced that David Camm is a molester and murderer. They are convinced that Charles Boney helped him in some shape, manner, or form. There are those who know many more facts that are thoroughly convinced of David Camm's innocence and continue to fight for him and his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Topix.

McPoyle

Harrisburg, PA

#7047 Jan 22, 2013
who dat wrote:
<quoted text>Not to be smart, but who in the world would ever believe Boney? He is a pathologial liar, RUMOR has it -well rumors are not the truth. Even if Boney brought up 5 more ppl no one would ever believe his ugly lying face. I doubt any Judge in his right mind would dismiss these charges. We will see, I guess. Sounds like Boney is just wanting out of jail.
Seems like Faith and Henderson did. Buts that's only when it's to their benefit it seems.

When evidence from Charles is to be used for Camms benefit it seems to be blocked. Go figure.
Bad

Warrenville, IL

#7048 Jan 22, 2013
Save the money on a third trial, electrocute, needle, shoot, hang whichever of the four and get rid of the no good murderer David I am Guilty Camm.
McLuvin

Harrisburg, PA

#7049 Jan 22, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>Correct-all it takes is for one juror to vote not guilty and the defendant leaves the courtroom FREE.
Wow!!!!! I just have to relocate to this area. I could make millions upon millions.
McLuvin

Harrisburg, PA

#7050 Jan 23, 2013
Bad wrote:
Save the money on a third trial, electrocute, needle, shoot, hang whichever of the four and get rid of the no good murderer David I am Guilty Camm.
You forgot gas.
who cares

Newport, KY

#7051 Jan 23, 2013
McPoyle wrote:
<quoted text>
Your scumbag relative Charles Boney is the pathetic one, right now he has more dicks in him than a urinal at the Apollo theatre.
I am NOT kin to that stupid arrogant boney. And who cares what happens to him-he deserves it.
McLuvin

Harrisburg, PA

#7052 Jan 23, 2013
who cares wrote:
<quoted text>I am NOT kin to that stupid arrogant boney. And who cares what happens to him-he deserves it.
You care.
McPoyle

Harrisburg, PA

#7053 Jan 23, 2013
who cares wrote:
<quoted text>I am NOT kin to that stupid arrogant boney. And who cares what happens to him-he deserves it.
You know your face lights up everytime you see him, like it did when you found out they were bringing back the McRib.
McPoyle

Harrisburg, PA

#7054 Jan 23, 2013
who dat wrote:
<quoted text>Not to be smart, but who in the world would ever believe Boney? He is a pathologial liar, RUMOR has it -well rumors are not the truth. Even if Boney brought up 5 more ppl no one would ever believe his ugly lying face. I doubt any Judge in his right mind would dismiss these charges. We will see, I guess. Sounds like Boney is just wanting out of jail.
The first 4 words in your post sums up your mentality
McLuvin

Harrisburg, PA

#7055 Jan 23, 2013
who cares wrote:
You're missing the point. Nobodys cares what happens to Boney we just care about an innocent Camm.
Hey I gotta go Im late for my medication and when that happens I turn into Mrs Beasley.
McLuvin

Harrisburg, PA

#7056 Jan 23, 2013
who cares wrote:
I don't like Mrs. Beasley
McLuvin

Harrisburg, PA

#7057 Jan 23, 2013
Bad wrote:
There should of never been a first trial
Tiger

Bowling Green, KY

#7058 Jan 23, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>Correct-all it takes is for one juror to vote not guilty and the defendant leaves the courtroom FREE.
You can't tell this IDIOT anything he doesn't know who he is, he has so many screen names. Probally collects welfare on all his screen mames. Dutch,Shake N Bake, McLuvin, McPoyle, Mrs Beasley, Dick Pepperfield, Maesha Brady, Harold, Khumar.:)
McLuvin

Harrisburg, PA

#7059 Jan 23, 2013
Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>You can't tell this IDIOT anything he doesn't know who he is, he has so many screen names. Probally collects welfare on all his screen mames. Dutch,Shake N Bake, McLuvin, McPoyle, Mrs Beasley, Dick Pepperfield, Maesha Brady, Harold, Khumar.:)
I might not know who I'am but I do know that if a juror cast a not guilty vote against 11 guilty votes it results in a hung jury and the judge will declare a mis-trial. That does not mean the defendant walks free. The only way he walks free is if a jury votes 12-0 for not guilty or if the prosecutor decides not to refile the charges.
You see Tiger the key word in your post was FREE something you should know all about.

If you think going to your mailbox to collect your welfare check is a job "you just might be a scumbag".

If you think government cheese is a delicacy "you just might be a scumbag".

If one of you hero's is the octomom "you might be a scumbag".

If you voted in a McDonalds survey to bring back the McRib "you might be a scumbag".

And if you think one not guilty vote out of 12 means you're FREE
"see hung jury" and that doesn't mean the penis size of your uncles at the family re-union.

If
Tiger

Bowling Green, KY

#7060 Jan 23, 2013
McLuvin wrote:
<quoted text>
I might not know who I'am but I do know that if a juror cast a not guilty vote against 11 guilty votes it results in a hung jury and the judge will declare a mis-trial. That does not mean the defendant walks free. The only way he walks free is if a jury votes 12-0 for not guilty or if the prosecutor decides not to refile the charges.
You see Tiger the key word in your post was FREE something you should know all about.
If you think going to your mailbox to collect your welfare check is a job "you just might be a scumbag".
If you voted in a McDonalds survey to bring back the McRib "you might be a scumbag".
"see hung jury" and that doesn't mean the penis size of your uncles at the family re-union.
If
Well a hung jury doesn't mean they have big members it means you are not innocent or you are not guilty. It means a proscutor can decide to retry or drop the charges and in some states plea bargain. I hope this this helps. Oh one more thnig you may be a IDIOT if you believe camm is innocent.
Tiger

Bowling Green, KY

#7061 Jan 23, 2013
McLuvin wrote:
<quoted text>
If
Some food for thought http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hung_jury
McLuvin

Harrisburg, PA

#7062 Jan 23, 2013
Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>You can't tell this IDIOT anything he doesn't know who he is, he has so many screen names. Probally collects welfare on all his screen mames. Dutch,Shake N Bake, McLuvin, McPoyle, Mrs Beasley, Dick Pepperfield, Maesha Brady, Harold, Khumar.:)
Probally mames Maesha

Next you're going to be telling me that 4 out of 5 dentist didn't recommend dentyne
Dick Pepperfield

Harrisburg, PA

#7063 Jan 23, 2013
Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>To show how smart you are I will break it down for you. There are twelve juriors if one jurior votes NOT GUILTY the defendant walks YOU HAD BETTER CHECK......
Boy, you need some preparation H for your mouth cause you talking out your ass
anonymous

United States

#7064 Jan 23, 2013
The local news report said Boney gave a statement to the defense team but the prosecution has filed a writ to keep Boney's statement and his past history, foot fetish and conviction out of Camm's trial. What else is there?
Dick Pepperfield

Harrisburg, PA

#7065 Jan 24, 2013
anonymous wrote:
The local news report said Boney gave a statement to the defense team but the prosecution has filed a writ to keep Boney's statement and his past history, foot fetish and conviction out of Camm's trial. What else is there?
Trying to keep a (innocent) good man down!
Walt

Harrisburg, PA

#7066 Jan 24, 2013
A lot of people wonder why a bunch of crazy Pennsylvanian's come to Indians and know about the camm case. 5 of us deal with the river boat at least once a month for at the minimum of 3 days. Mrs.beasley is going to kill me. We know how camm got shafted but we also know that songer's and Maurizioz makes the best pizza we ever had. With that being said take it easy on Mrs beasley because she's my boss.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sellersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alyssa wright Sat Anonymous 23
URGENT - Please help rescue my 2 cats Aug 18 victimoftheft 18
News Grandfather of Indiana teen found dead near hik... Aug 18 laurieanna 139
Bedbugs at Eastlawn Arms Apartments Aug 17 Anonymous 1
Anyone want to talk about sex? Aug 16 Anonymous 43
S. Wilkerson&M.Roland Aug 16 Hahaha 3
Jeffersonville Police Department (Aug '12) Aug 12 Yankee 35

Sellersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance