Justice For David Camm

Justice For David Camm

There are 8246 comments on the Topix story from Dec 11, 2008, titled Justice For David Camm. In it, Topix reports that:

WE CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR: THE ADMISSION OF EVIDENCE JUSTICE FOR KIM, BRAD & JILL FREEDOM FOR DAVID CAMM THE TRUTH...THE SIMPLE TRUTH On September 28, 2000, Kimberly, Bradley, and Jill Camm were shot to death in the Camm family garage, located in Georgetown, Indiana, just a few miles from Louisville, Kentucky. The Indiana State Police (ISP) responded to the scene, as did the local prosecutor, Stanley Faith, who called for the assistance of a blood stain and crime scene re-constructionist. Three days after the crimes occurred, the husband of Kim and the father of Jill and Brad, David Camm, was arrested. In early 2002 David Camm was convicted of their murders and sentenced to 195 years in the Indiana Department of Corrections. Case solved. Case closed. In August, 2004, the Indiana Court of Appeals overturned Camm's conviction. Camm got a new trial. In November, 2004, Prosecutor Keith Henderson recharged Camm after having a "Fresh Eyes" team re-investigate the crime. Camm was re-charged. In March, 2005, another man, Charles Darnell Boney, was charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Camm was re-charged with Boney. In February, 2006, Boney was convicted and sentenced to 225 years in prison. Camm was convicted in March, 2006, and sentenced to life in prison without parole. Case solved. Case closed. Those are the facts of this case. Well, at least a few facts. Most people in the metropolitan area of Louisville are convinced that David Camm is a molester and murderer. They are convinced that Charles Boney helped him in some shape, manner, or form. There are those who know many more facts that are thoroughly convinced of David Camm's innocence and continue to fight for him and his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Topix.

anonymous

United States

#6985 Jan 20, 2013
What a bunch of characters. Some of you are so funny when you fight like children. Go ahead-someone say something sarcastic or hateful-it's all so amusing and doesn't prove/disprove anything and it won't free or keep him imprisoned so I guess there's nothing better to spend time on. :-)
McLuvin

Harrisburg, PA

#6986 Jan 20, 2013
Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>If the defense is paying with taxpayer money don't you think their experts are going to agree with them? I imagine defense lawyers shop around for experts that goes along with their stories also. Trying to confuse the jury that is why you have juries to see through the BS. Remember it only takes one jurior for a not guilty verdict and it hasn't been done in two trials and won't be done again.
Wrong again Tiger. It take 12 jurors for a not guilty decision not just one.
McLuvin

Harrisburg, PA

#6987 Jan 20, 2013
anonymous wrote:
What a bunch of characters. Some of you are so funny when you fight like children. Go ahead-someone say something sarcastic or hateful-it's all so amusing and doesn't prove/disprove anything and it won't free or keep him imprisoned so I guess there's nothing better to spend time on.:-)
Are you taking a break from ice fishing or are you just bound up from the cheese? Anyway welcome and put your opinion out there.
McLuvin

Harrisburg, PA

#6988 Jan 20, 2013
Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>If the defense is paying with taxpayer money don't you think their experts are going to agree with them? I imagine defense lawyers shop around for experts that goes along with their stories also. Trying to confuse the jury that is why you have juries to see through the BS. Remember it only takes one jurior for a not guilty verdict and it hasn't been done in two trials and won't be done again.
Tiger do a little research on how the judicial system works then incorporate the facts in your opinions. Maybe in Guam or Ecuador it only takes 1 juror for a not guilty verdict but in America it is 12 for guilty or 12 for not guilty.
Bob C

Burlington, WI

#6989 Jan 20, 2013
The upcoming Super Bowl is likely to become the most hyped sporting event of all time. Let's see where the Harbaugh Family was around the time that David Camm was arrested.
Son-in-law Tom Crean was set to enter his second season as the head coach at Marquette.
Son Jim was set to play his last NFL Season, in San Diego.
Son John was still an Assistant Coach in Philadelphia.
Father Jack was ready to lead his W KY team to the 1AA playoffs.
NOW: Tom is set to lead his current # 2 IN Hoosiers against current # 5 MI, on the night before the Super Bowl.
Jack and Jim are ready to coach against each other in the Super Bowl.
I assume (and hope) Jack will be neutral.
And David Camm? He sits in jail despite having both hsd convictions over turned.
What is wrong with this picture?
McLuvin

Harrisburg, PA

#6990 Jan 20, 2013
Bob C wrote:
The upcoming Super Bowl is likely to become the most hyped sporting event of all time. Let's see where the Harbaugh Family was around the time that David Camm was arrested.
Son-in-law Tom Crean was set to enter his second season as the head coach at Marquette.
Son Jim was set to play his last NFL Season, in San Diego.
Son John was still an Assistant Coach in Philadelphia.
Father Jack was ready to lead his W KY team to the 1AA playoffs.
NOW: Tom is set to lead his current # 2 IN Hoosiers against current # 5 MI, on the night before the Super Bowl.
Jack and Jim are ready to coach against each other in the Super Bowl.
I assume (and hope) Jack will be neutral.
And David Camm? He sits in jail despite having both hsd convictions over turned.
What is wrong with this picture?
Well a few things Bob. I believe it's John and Jim coaching against each other in the Super bowl not Jack and Jim.
And yes almost 13 years in prison without a sustainable conviction and a reasonable bail is cruel and unusual punishment.
The bad news is Camm won't be making the 2013 superbowl but the good news is he will be making the 2013 world series.
You see Bob for every storm there is a silver lining and a big green rainbow with plenty $$$$$$$ for wrongful convictions. After almost 13 years in the clink for being a womenizer I believe Mr.Camm can do the next 7 months standing on his head. Once and for all the whole world can see what a terrible injustice has been done to a man who we all know wasn't the greatest husband but surley didn't by all the evidence for him kill his family. There will never be justice for anybody Bob because the justice system simply doesn't work. Go back to the beginning and ask why was Charles Boney an 11 time felon out on the street? David Camm an innocent man will now be the next Clarence Elkins and justice will be served when crooked cops, prosecutors, and judges are held accountable for mistakes, lies, corruption and so forth. In closing this case should of been thrown out when Lynn Scamahorn testified that prosecutor Stan Faith tried to threaten and coerse her to lie against David Camm and say his DNA was on that shirt.
That's something you do not hear from the Camm haters. They believe that never happened and if that never happened it gives them the satisfaction of still believeing Camm did it.
Anyway Bob I'm picking the Ravens to beat the niner's 34 to 31.
McLuvin

Harrisburg, PA

#6991 Jan 21, 2013
anonymous wrote:
What a bunch of characters. Some of you are so funny when you fight like children. Go ahead-someone say something sarcastic or hateful-it's all so amusing and doesn't prove/disprove anything and it won't free or keep him imprisoned so I guess there's nothing better to spend time on.:-)
What's really funny there cheese head is when you read a post from a non-Camm supporter they are backed by no facts or evidence. Take this Tiger character for instance. This is typical. Here is a Camm hater but this jack ass still believes that it only takes one not guilty vote to be aquitted.
You have haters on here that believe Camm killed his family because he gave someone's family member a speeding tickets 15 years ago.
Camm had a few dots of blood on his shirt. 7 or 8. Hell I thought that when the prosecutions blood expert did the spatter test that proved that Camm didn't do it. Hundreds of tiny drops yet Camm has only 7 or 8 as hard as it is to believe could just possibly be from maybe just maybe coming home and finding 3 of your family members slaughtered from gun shot wounds. I mean blood was everywhere could it be possible yes it could but not to the haters. Finding out 5 years later an 11 time violent felon was actually in your garage the night you claimed your family was killed knowing that 10 people had an alibi for you. It didn't take me long about an hour to realize this man was completely innocent.
Sorry Tiger but before you call someone an idiot you might want to work on that GED
McLuvin

Harrisburg, PA

#6992 Jan 21, 2013
Tiger wrote:
I'll be looking for that one juror aquittal. Hell maybe your on to something here Tigger.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#6993 Jan 21, 2013
anonymous wrote:
Soooo, you make a random comment making a weak attempt to insult everyone here by making fun of them for making comments here?

K punkin, try keepin up. Research the work hypocrite. Insert a family photo and BAM
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#6995 Jan 21, 2013
henderson fan wrote:
C
<quoted text>Correct. I am sure this Judge, who is a Sunday School teacher, will read Topix and set at his desk and "frame" david camm. This is the 3rd Judge-and whether you like him or not is ur business, but HE is the Judge. I never heard of this county so Idk the population-but i heard both sides agreed on it. How do you know everyone there is a farmer. Imma farmer and I sure don't think the cops and prosecutors are always right. Just remember, every time you go to the store and get groceries, us farmers are RESPONSIBLE for what you and your loved ones EAT. NO one in their right mind would like Boney but Boney isn't a part of this picture, dude-it is DAVID CAMM on trial, not Boney'. David Camm is on trial for murdering Kimberly, Bradley and jill not Bonet. Camm's Conspiracy was dropped so what does Boney even have to do with this trial? "YOU WISH" this trial was in a bigger county-well, it isn't. So deal with it dude.
and for the six thousandth time in here let me clue you and other camm haters in on the importance of proving the conspiracy

lets use letters and logic and no names...maybe that will help you

suspect A is accused of 3 murders...suspect B is accused of the same 3 murders...suspect A is convicted of all three murders....suspect B goes on trial for the murders...if suspect B did not conspire with suspect A then suspect B is innocent

only a person who hates camm can deny that logic...but dont fret...every idiot in kentuckiana cant understand that logic so you have plenty of company
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#6996 Jan 21, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
Im sure with all the wrongful conviction money he could live anywhere he wants. Why would he want to live in new Albany anyway? I mean after reading about how they let 11 time convicted felons out on the streets to kill families who in there right mind would feel safe or not be in danger. When you cross over the Indiana state borders the sign should read: Welcome to Indiana home of the 11 time convicted felons or Welcome to Indiana home of water melons and convicted felons.
good point...another motive for henderson to railroad him...he's not likely to rise to governor someday if camm is aquitted and another 10 million is added to what is owed camm for henderson's actions
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#6997 Jan 21, 2013
McLuvin wrote:
<quoted text>
When did Camm threaten to kill 2 detectives? That's news to me.
another of the halftruths of camm hater...i think he said something dorky in the heat of the moment that was similar to someone saying "i'm so frustrated right now, i wish i could die" and then saying that person is suicidal when all they really are is angry and frustrated...i believe it was in the book
McLuvin

Harrisburg, PA

#6999 Jan 21, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
another of the halftruths of camm hater...i think he said something dorky in the heat of the moment that was similar to someone saying "i'm so frustrated right now, i wish i could die" and then saying that person is suicidal when all they really are is angry and frustrated...i believe it was in the book
Never read the book but heard it is full of hald truths and some fiction. Not 100% accurate.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7000 Jan 21, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>I SECOND that motion. Prolly family member. She is around 75 yrs old i thik and she is a good woman, they say. She has been hurt a lot cause Boney is such a big liar.
WOW! There is no doubt in my mind you are on public assistance.
Tiger

Bowling Green, KY

#7001 Jan 21, 2013
McLuvin wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again Tiger. It take 12 jurors for a not guilty decision not just one.
To show how smart you are I will break it down for you. There are twelve juriors if one jurior votes NOT GUILTY the defendant walks YOU HAD BETTER CHECK......
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7002 Jan 21, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you for your comment...many others have made such comments...so basically you are admitting that kentuckiana is a bunch of redneck hillbilly's that take the law into their own hands whenever they dont get their way....man i am shocked that tourism is not greater there and that people are not flocking to live there
and apparently y'all are very proud of your ignorance....you and your kkk daddy's and granddaddy's
The only one's flocking to that state are criminals. I mean when you have a state that lets you commit 11 violent felonies and then a triple murder where do you think the criminals are moving to. Hell I'm surprised the state hasn't let Charles Boney out yet. I mean if he was out after 11 violent felonies and going by their standards Boney should of been back out and back in and back out 3 years ago.
McLuvin

Harrisburg, PA

#7003 Jan 21, 2013
Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>To show how smart you are I will break it down for you. There are twelve juriors if one jurior votes NOT GUILTY the defendant walks YOU HAD BETTER CHECK......
You're a dickhead
McLuvin

Harrisburg, PA

#7004 Jan 21, 2013
Tiger wrote:
You said and I quote thee above. It only takes one juror for a not guilty verdict.
You are a bonified dickhead.
see hung jury
McPoyle

Harrisburg, PA

#7005 Jan 21, 2013
Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>To show how smart you are I will break it down for you. There are twelve juriors if one jurior votes NOT GUILTY the defendant walks YOU HAD BETTER CHECK......
First of all Tiger it's not spelled jurior. Let me break that down to you. You need all 12 not guilty votes to walk.
Your making an ass of yourself but what the [email protected] from where you're posting from explains it all.
McPoyle

Harrisburg, PA

#7006 Jan 21, 2013
McLuvin wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a dickhead
These are the type of people prosecutors love in Southern Indiana. You could sell most of these [email protected]#ers screen windows for submarines and they would line up from Karems meat market to Jefferson memorial hospital to buy them.
I can see why David Camm is still in prison.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sellersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
magenn mangels Fri MagennM 6
theaterx Thu suckme 1
Vendors Village Flea Market (Aug '12) May 26 Compliment 4
Murder in Sellersburgh in plum lake subdivision May 22 Jackie 1
Sexual pleasures May 18 Smh 8
Amanda "Abbott" Pencil and Kody May 17 TwoCanPlayThisGame 1
Looking for hook ups May 16 David 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sellersburg Mortgages