Justice For David Camm

Full story: Topix

WE CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR: THE ADMISSION OF EVIDENCE JUSTICE FOR KIM, BRAD & JILL FREEDOM FOR DAVID CAMM THE TRUTH...THE SIMPLE TRUTH On September 28, 2000, Kimberly, Bradley, and Jill Camm were shot to death in the Camm family garage, located in Georgetown, Indiana, just a few miles from Louisville, Kentucky. The Indiana State Police (ISP) responded to the scene, as did the local prosecutor, Stanley Faith, who called for the assistance of a blood stain and crime scene re-constructionist. Three days after the crimes occurred, the husband of Kim and the father of Jill and Brad, David Camm, was arrested. In early 2002 David Camm was convicted of their murders and sentenced to 195 years in the Indiana Department of Corrections. Case solved. Case closed. In August, 2004, the Indiana Court of Appeals overturned Camm's conviction. Camm got a new trial. In November, 2004, Prosecutor Keith Henderson recharged Camm after having a "Fresh Eyes" team re-investigate the crime. Camm was re-charged. In March, 2005, another man, Charles Darnell Boney, was charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Camm was re-charged with Boney. In February, 2006, Boney was convicted and sentenced to 225 years in prison. Camm was convicted in March, 2006, and sentenced to life in prison without parole. Case solved. Case closed. Those are the facts of this case. Well, at least a few facts. Most people in the metropolitan area of Louisville are convinced that David Camm is a molester and murderer. They are convinced that Charles Boney helped him in some shape, manner, or form. There are those who know many more facts that are thoroughly convinced of David Camm's innocence and continue to fight for him and his family.
Comments
6,541 - 6,560 of 8,245 Comments Last updated Jun 13, 2014

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
If by that you mean I don't sit around my computer eating Twinkies watching Springer trying to solve an already solved murder, you're right. Thanks for making your roll clear.
Well at least we know you won't be eating twinkies. Unless, you're one of those who stocked up.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop begging satan. People realize that once they gather all the facts it not hard to conclude that Camm just didn't do it. The facts change minds and in August 2013 12 jurors will do the same thing and finally free the lover boy. Whether Camm was banging the meter maid or your sister, a prison guard or sister Mary Kay the facts do not lie. 11 eye witnesses do not lie, palm prints and DNA do not lie. But it's a fact that Charles Boney did. Camm spending 13 years in prison for crimes he did not do I hope he bangs like he never banged before.
The witnesses didn't lie - they were confused. And it proved enough to get David convicted. Because if he didn't leave, then the blood could not be hvis. Owen's "job" was to show confusion.(48 Hours).

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

fly007 wrote:
<quoted text>Well at least we know you won't be eating twinkies. Unless, you're one of those who stocked up.
Didn't I say that I wouldn't be? No wonder you can't figure out the Camm case. You're retarded.
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

fly007 wrote:
<quoted text>they sure didn't spare any expense to have Englert testify ($300 an hour). What's another few hundred in a million dollar case. She's the one who said Boney went to help a buddy, said his knees were scuffed to verify he tripped over the shoes, and said the gun had something round on it. She's a very important witness.
yeah, mala is a very interesting part of this....i would love to waterboard her to the land of the truth...the lady who actually was such a pos and so desparate as to shack up with boney...not just a drunken one night stand which would be embarrasing enough for anyone with any class...the "lady" who liked to sleep in her menses soaked nightee...what a class act she was...i'm sure she was not involved...from trinidad...land of murders and kidnappings...she wouldn't know the truth if it bit her on her prodigious ass...another gem of a prosecution witless

48 hours was too kind to her...what was her real involvement in the murders...just think of the total jerry springer lack of class that she even gave an interview to 48 hours to brag about how he seduced her...she seemed to have no shame that she lived with this guy even after finding out about his criminal past...heck, over in trinidad, boney would probably be a revered figure...poor misunderstood boney....give her a lie detector...problem is, she may be such a sociopath it might not work on her

her and charles probably worshipped satan together and offered up her menses soaked clothes as a sacrifice to him

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Mrs Beasley wrote:
11 eyewitness testimony disregarded.
False molestation charges.
untested evidence that would of exonerated Camm.
untested prints and DNA.
Threatening lab techs to falsify evidence against Camm for the prosecution.
Absolutely no evidence linking Camm to Boney or the murders.
What a injustice to the families of all and the tax payers of Indiana.
I guess you do care about more than one-upping x.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't I say that I wouldn't be? No wonder you can't figure out the Camm case. You're retarded.
Well, didn't I say you wouldn't be eating twinkies. You're such an idiot. But I guess I'm suppose to believe you didn't imply I would be eating twinkies - what is this thing with you and twinkies. Springer is way to wierd for me. And I don't have to 'figure out the case'. All I have to do to believe David is not guilty, is find reasonable doubt, and there is plenty of that. Even where the blood is concerned. You seem to be a doubter of reasonable doubt, but you obviously have no desire to say why, and explain your reason. It doesn't really matter.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
i will admit that him saying that (assuming he actually did say that which i do not know if camm ever admitted saying it and maybe the lady misremembered exactly what was said) is part of the mole hill of evidence against him...he should not have said something so dopey at that time....
however, in fairness to camm, he was apparently on alot of medication at the time, had his entire life turned upside down, had not slept etc....none of us have walked in those shoes...perhaps he and this guard had flirted before....perhaps camm is just an immature hound dog who couldnt help himself but flirt (maybe the guard was a hottie who gave off a vibe to him - maybe she was hot for him too)....
ultimately you still have to get over the mountain of evidence he did not committ the crime to get to the molehill of evidence he did do it
to add to the above list proving camm did not do it...think about boney's own lawyer patrick renn saying camm should be set free...understand that if boney did not do the crime or if camm was involved at all, as a member of the community renn should have never said to release a dangerous triple murderer if he thought he really did it
no, the reason renn said that is probably that he told boney that boney had to tell him the honest truth when they were getting ready for trial...maybe if all he did was sell camm a gun, he could have used that to get a deal like 5 years for testifying against camm...heck they would have probably given him any deal to testify against camm if he could honestly say he just was there to sell him a gun
but boney must have told renn that boney did the crime by himself, and patrick renn knows that camm is innocent...boney knew that renn cant tell anyone that camm is innocent or he would be disbarred
so the only thing renn can say and not get in trouble is that camm should be set free...which is what he has publicly said
realize that renn's client could go free someday if he really is innocent...david camm could be convicted and, if he really did the murders on his own, he could say that boney was not involved and maybe boney could get a judge to throw out the case against him..so for that reason renn would never throw boney under the bus like that unless he knew boney was the sole killer
Do you know if some justice group is working to free Boney.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

fly007 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, didn't I say you wouldn't be eating twinkies. You're such an idiot. But I guess I'm suppose to believe you didn't imply I would be eating twinkies - what is this thing with you and twinkies. Springer is way to wierd for me. And I don't have to 'figure out the case'. All I have to do to believe David is not guilty, is find reasonable doubt, and there is plenty of that. Even where the blood is concerned. You seem to be a doubter of reasonable doubt, but you obviously have no desire to say why, and explain your reason. It doesn't really matter.
You can't say "to weird" then call anyone else stupid. I don't have to explain my reasons to you or anyone else. I have told you before. I will not sit here and play cyber detective with you and the rest of the Goof Troop. I make fun of you because you are dumb. It's what I do.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

fly007 wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you do care about more than one-upping x.
Punkinhead doesn't need to explain his motives to you either.
Bob C

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

What does all this name calling do? Why don't the Camm Supporters and any Camm Haters who have no problem with David being out on REASONABLE bail get together. Who can we bombard with EMails, letters, phone calls etc. to try and get David out on bail? The Governor? The Supreme Court? Let's try and do something constructive.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't say "to weird" then call anyone else stupid. I don't have to explain my reasons to you or anyone else. I have told you before. I will not sit here and play cyber detective with you and the rest of the Goof Troop. I make fun of you because you are dumb. It's what I do.
If you're going to quote someone you should do it correctly. You're right - Springer is too weird. Did I ask you to discuss the case. All I said, is that you don't.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

fly007 wrote:
<quoted text>The witnesses didn't lie - they were confused. And it proved enough to get David convicted. Because if he didn't leave, then the blood could not be hvis. Owen's "job" was to show confusion.(48 Hours).
I never said the 11 witnesses lied.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Bob C wrote:
What does all this name calling do? Why don't the Camm Supporters and any Camm Haters who have no problem with David being out on REASONABLE bail get together. Who can we bombard with EMails, letters, phone calls etc. to try and get David out on bail? The Governor? The Supreme Court? Let's try and do something constructive.
I'm pretty sure the In. Sup. Ct. decided there was still enough evidence that the jury's conviction could very well be right - there just happened to be a glitch during the trial that caused it to be overturned for the 2nd time. There was this whole list of things that the dissenting vote to overturn, came up with, and it appears the others agreed to a lot of it. That's what I got from reading the appeal. Henderson argued that David was a flight risk and won. I don't see how all the begging in the world would get him out on bail. But good luck. As far as the name calling, it's kind of like when the ISC said they would allow the state's blood experts. The defense said they didn't agree it was a science, or that it was advanced enough to be used in court, but because the state had all their experts up there saying bad, mean things about how the blood got on David, they had to defend him with their own experts. I guess the defense would have just loved the blood expert's testimony to be left out all together. But since it was put in, they had to retaliate and defend. The problem is, that is (possibly) why the ISC said the state experts could be used. What were they to do. But it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to use what you're argueing against.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>WHY don't you just start your own cheering squad for David Camm? You seem to have him stuck up your nose. THEY knew each other-that was the part that Boney didn't lie about. If you are talking about Patrick J Renn, he isn't really a defense attorney. I don't know how he got in this case at all, but he is a FRIEND of Sam Lockhart, who is Camm's uncle. Go figure.
From what I know of how he used to be- I'm not all that big 'a fan, just not convinced he killed his family. Usually, evidence has to be backed by something. There wasn't a shred of anything that Camm and Boney knew each other. What did they say at Boney's trial to convince the jury that they knew each other. And Stan Faith was a Boney family friend, and was Boney's lawyer at one time. The guy who says he passed the responsibility off to some detective, who says he doesn't remember him doing that. Conveniently, it didn't get done. Go figure.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop begging satan. People realize that once they gather all the facts it not hard to conclude that Camm just didn't do it. The facts change minds and in August 2013 12 jurors will do the same thing and finally free the lover boy. Whether Camm was banging the meter maid or your sister, a prison guard or sister Mary Kay the facts do not lie. 11 eye witnesses do not lie, palm prints and DNA do not lie. But it's a fact that Charles Boney did. Camm spending 13 years in prison for crimes he did not do I hope he bangs like he never banged before.
I didn't say that you said the ballplayers lied. It's just that by Owen showing how confused about the timing of the games they all were, he was able to show David could have left. A juror said that to the media, so it must have played an important roll. If he didn't leave, of course, he couldn't have done it. Owen wanted them to think that was so important, when the only really important thing was that they saw him there. But what stood out was all of Owens prancing around to relive his own days as a ballplayer. It's just like the blood experts. The state experts were so much more out there than the defense, and that's what people see as more memorable, and possibly more believable. A very strong presense can sometimes be very impressive, even though you have smart jurors, which I have no doubt, all of them were, or they wouldn't have been chosen.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

fly007 wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't say that you said the ballplayers lied. It's just that by Owen showing how confused about the timing of the games they all were, he was able to show David could have left. A juror said that to the media, so it must have played an important roll. If he didn't leave, of course, he couldn't have done it. Owen wanted them to think that was so important, when the only really important thing was that they saw him there. But what stood out was all of Owens prancing around to relive his own days as a ballplayer. It's just like the blood experts. The state experts were so much more out there than the defense, and that's what people see as more memorable, and possibly more believable. A very strong presense can sometimes be very impressive, even though you have smart jurors, which I have no doubt, all of them were, or they wouldn't have been chosen.
So you're not only an expert on prosecutorial psychology you are also claiming to be an expert on jury selection. In which you have stated you have no doubt all the jurors were very smart, of course in your opinion or they would of not been selected. See Nichole Brown and Ron Goldman.
In my opinion both juries were about as intelligent as you.
When a juror makes a statement after convicting a person that he had DOUBT that Camm was guilty that in itself tells you how smart they really were.
When a state forensic lab tech.(Lynn Scamahorn) who performed the DNA test on the sweatshirt testifies that the prosecutor (Stanley Faith) prosecuting the trial threatened her to lie and say that David Camm's DNA was also on that shirt when it conclusively showed it wasn't that in my opinion is not the smartest jury in the box.
But you're the self-proclaimed expert. Yes you may feel Camm is innocent but not for the same reasons I do. We are watching the same movie but seeing a different picture. Do me a favor and stop reply to my post.
You might be an expert but you're no Satan.

Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Bob C wrote:
Set it up Bob C. You're the one with the experience claiming you helped in the Clarence Elkins case. Post the info. I'll do my part.
The Cammanator

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Bob C wrote:
The name calling sparks interest in the case. Humor to a bad situation. And most of all hitting a Camm supporter or Camm hater in the nuts feels O so gooooood.

You would have a much better chance at getting congress together then supporters and haters.

Who can we bombard with e-mails, phone calls and letters. Why not fly 007 he seems to know everything maybe he can get something done. He has specials powers that allow him into the minds of others. He knows your opinion before you have an opinion. He's so smart he taught Chuck Norris how to spell Dumb chucks
Yippy ki A
The Cammanator

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

I heard that Charles Boney is related to Lisa Boney who was once married to Lenny kravitz whose mother played Helen on the Jefferson's married to Tom the white guy which was a spinoff from All in the family with Archie and meathead who was created by norman Lear who ownes a 200 acre farm in Booneville. My what a small world
Bob C

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
Set it up Bob C. You're the one with the experience claiming you helped in the Clarence Elkins case. Post the info. I'll do my part.
I contributed money to the defense fund for Clarence.
The Clarence Elkins case was completely different than the David Camm case. Clarence was convicted on the testimony of a (then) 6 year old girl and was in prison. His conviction was being appealed. The bulk of the work which led to Clarence's freedom was done by his wife Melissa, his female lawyer and the Ohio innocence project. Aroumd the time of the conviction I was living in Ohio and was familiar with the Akron area. In the David Camm case I have contacted the Innocence project. They are only interetsed in cases where there is a conviction (not over turned), which can be over come by DNA evidence, which is not the case here.
While in Barberton, OH for a commemorative service for Clarence's Mother-in-law I was interviewed for Television. The interviewer said that since I drove down from WI, for the service, what were people from OH doing to help Clarence. I sort of doubt my TV interview had anything to do with the eventual over turning of the Guilty verdict. I made suggestions to Clarence's supporters about Civil disobedience to draw attention to Clarence's case, stating that I was willing to go to jail to hekp get Clarence out of jail. My suggestion went nowhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sellersburg Discussions

Search the Sellersburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Shane Guthrie (Jul '13) 19 hr Zebra 3
Theatre X (Mar '11) Sun geminiman1981 91
Where do the working girls hang out Jul 23 looking 1
clark county prosecutor Jul 23 daphadill 1
CGC Church (Jun '13) Jul 21 Glorious 3
Archie Montgomery Jul 20 blueeyedfemale 1
Preston Walters penius (Oct '12) Jul 17 handy andy 3
•••
•••