Justice For David Camm

Justice For David Camm

There are 8246 comments on the Topix story from Dec 11, 2008, titled Justice For David Camm. In it, Topix reports that:

WE CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR: THE ADMISSION OF EVIDENCE JUSTICE FOR KIM, BRAD & JILL FREEDOM FOR DAVID CAMM THE TRUTH...THE SIMPLE TRUTH On September 28, 2000, Kimberly, Bradley, and Jill Camm were shot to death in the Camm family garage, located in Georgetown, Indiana, just a few miles from Louisville, Kentucky. The Indiana State Police (ISP) responded to the scene, as did the local prosecutor, Stanley Faith, who called for the assistance of a blood stain and crime scene re-constructionist. Three days after the crimes occurred, the husband of Kim and the father of Jill and Brad, David Camm, was arrested. In early 2002 David Camm was convicted of their murders and sentenced to 195 years in the Indiana Department of Corrections. Case solved. Case closed. In August, 2004, the Indiana Court of Appeals overturned Camm's conviction. Camm got a new trial. In November, 2004, Prosecutor Keith Henderson recharged Camm after having a "Fresh Eyes" team re-investigate the crime. Camm was re-charged. In March, 2005, another man, Charles Darnell Boney, was charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Camm was re-charged with Boney. In February, 2006, Boney was convicted and sentenced to 225 years in prison. Camm was convicted in March, 2006, and sentenced to life in prison without parole. Case solved. Case closed. Those are the facts of this case. Well, at least a few facts. Most people in the metropolitan area of Louisville are convinced that David Camm is a molester and murderer. They are convinced that Charles Boney helped him in some shape, manner, or form. There are those who know many more facts that are thoroughly convinced of David Camm's innocence and continue to fight for him and his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Topix.

Since: Jan 13

Jeffersonville, IN

#6716 Jan 8, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
11 eyewitness testimony disregarded.
False molestation charges.
untested evidence that would of exonerated Camm.
untested prints and DNA.
Threatening lab techs to falsify evidence against Camm for the prosecution.
Absolutely no evidence linking Camm to Boney or the murders.
What a injustice to the families of all and the tax payers of Indiana.
not to mention the probable cause statement sworn under oath:*that a neighbor heard 3 distinct sounds that could be interpeted as gunshots at 9:15 and 9:30.
*Stites also stated David Camm had High Velosity Blood Mist, on his t-shirt, not 7-8 spots.
Both of those statements are very misleading and not true.
The palm print didn't match David so it wasn't important. I'm still waiting for the story of Boney and Camm, no one will tell it :(
Beasleys lil sister

Harrisburg, PA

#6717 Jan 8, 2013
Guilty as Charged wrote:
<quoted text>She testified to that in trial number 1
So did 2 jailhouse crack/meth addicts that lied like hell and got out of prison only to escape house arrest and our now wanted fugitives. Now how do we know they lied? Because in trial number one none of the snitches ever mentions one Charles Broney who's hands or I should say hand print was all over this. Man I bet Faith and Henderson really felt like dicks when that one came out.
So if 2 crack/meth heads got a deal for lying I wonder what kind of a deal the guard got. It's like a cicrus in those parts. David Camm is like a big fat gold nugget to everybody. Everybody wants a piece of the action. We got book deals, movie deals, 48 hour mystery special, David Camm is not guilty of anything but banging cheap women from a cheap town. Every town has there share of easy women especially in the police circle. Most of these women were working diners,7'11's, and doughnuts shops. Cops are the most unfaithful womenizers on the planet but they'll save you ass when someone like Boney is kicking in your door.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#6718 Jan 8, 2013
Things you won't hear from the Camm haters

How Lynn Scamahorn a forensic expert who ran DNA test on the backbone sweatshirt was threatened by 1st trial prosecutor Stan Faith to lie and say David Camm's DNA was also on that shirt. This trial should of been over at that moment and Faith should of been charged with corruption and tampering with evidence.

How does a shower curtain and 2 used condoms from Camm's septic tank get lost in a triple murder case? Especially when the Camm's didn't use condoms.

You have a man in the first trial claiming to be an expert on blood spatter when he had no experience at all in the field blood spatter. He testifies to that after the fact.

Boney's own ex-wife tells of how he abused their own one year old son.

Boney lived 20 minutes from Camm's home but the Camm haters keeps saying why would Boney go way out in the country.

Just the aboved mentioned is a travesy mildy put. I read about a lot of wrongful convictions in my time but this is the worst case one I have ever seen.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#6720 Jan 9, 2013
Julia from Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, No flip flop here, I was flat out wrong and a person with enough character and honesty to come back on here and admit that. So you do your research and tell me when I flip flop all the time.
I said before you flip flop you opinion.....

At any rate, if you let what these idiots on here say change your mind about his guilt you have already lost.

Since: Dec 12

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#6721 Jan 9, 2013
Hey Beasley speaking of Camm haters, isn't it something that Camm's OWN DAUGHTER hates him?? She knows he is guilty as sin. She is so afraid of that maniac that she got a restraining order against him. That speaks volumes about Camm.
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#6722 Jan 9, 2013
BeeBee2013 wrote:
Hey Beasley speaking of Camm haters, isn't it something that Camm's OWN DAUGHTER hates him?? She knows he is guilty as sin. She is so afraid of that maniac that she got a restraining order against him. That speaks volumes about Camm.
actually this speaks volumes about you; you look for every reason to call him a murderer of his family but fail to mention any reason that actually is relevant in a court of law

they actually had a pretty good relationship as i recall reading in the book but when the whole town and newspapers call you a triple murderer of your family and child molester, i am assuming like any good mom her mom erred on the side of caution and told her that david camm is an evil sob to stay away from

when you are brainwashed by mom, the media, and the whole town to hate a guy, its not shocking you might hate the guy...especially when the reason is that they are saying he killed his family and molested his 7 year old daughter

for all you know of course, maybe she has had second thoughts or maybe she secretly wonders if boney did it alone and her dad is innocent....she can speak for herself now as she is an adult i believe...maybe if camm wins this trial she will reconcile with him...or maybe to keep her mom happy, she will never have a relationship with him again...who knows

of course her mom could also be a bitter ex that loved him getting humiliated who knows...she probably not too thrilled to lose all that child support she probably got from him

not exactly sure why she needs a restraining order against someone in jail for 12 years..regardless this is not proof of the murders...his daughter is capable of being wrong about him just like anyone else could be
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#6723 Jan 9, 2013
Guilty as Charged wrote:
<quoted text>She testified to that in trial number 1
i will admit that him saying that (assuming he actually did say that which i do not know if camm ever admitted saying it and maybe the lady misremembered exactly what was said) is part of the mole hill of evidence against him...he should not have said something so dopey at that time....

however, in fairness to camm, he was apparently on alot of medication at the time, had his entire life turned upside down, had not slept etc....none of us have walked in those shoes...perhaps he and this guard had flirted before....perhaps camm is just an immature hound dog who couldnt help himself but flirt (maybe the guard was a hottie who gave off a vibe to him - maybe she was hot for him too)....

ultimately you still have to get over the mountain of evidence he did not committ the crime to get to the molehill of evidence he did do it

to add to the above list proving camm did not do it...think about boney's own lawyer patrick renn saying camm should be set free...understand that if boney did not do the crime or if camm was involved at all, as a member of the community renn should have never said to release a dangerous triple murderer if he thought he really did it

no, the reason renn said that is probably that he told boney that boney had to tell him the honest truth when they were getting ready for trial...maybe if all he did was sell camm a gun, he could have used that to get a deal like 5 years for testifying against camm...heck they would have probably given him any deal to testify against camm if he could honestly say he just was there to sell him a gun

but boney must have told renn that boney did the crime by himself, and patrick renn knows that camm is innocent...boney knew that renn cant tell anyone that camm is innocent or he would be disbarred

so the only thing renn can say and not get in trouble is that camm should be set free...which is what he has publicly said

realize that renn's client could go free someday if he really is innocent...david camm could be convicted and, if he really did the murders on his own, he could say that boney was not involved and maybe boney could get a judge to throw out the case against him..so for that reason renn would never throw boney under the bus like that unless he knew boney was the sole killer

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#6724 Jan 9, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
actually this speaks volumes about you; you look for every reason to call him a murderer of his family but fail to mention any reason that actually is relevant in a court of law
they actually had a pretty good relationship as i recall reading in the book but when the whole town and newspapers call you a triple murderer of your family and child molester, i am assuming like any good mom her mom erred on the side of caution and told her that david camm is an evil sob to stay away from
when you are brainwashed by mom, the media, and the whole town to hate a guy, its not shocking you might hate the guy...especially when the reason is that they are saying he killed his family and molested his 7 year old daughter
for all you know of course, maybe she has had second thoughts or maybe she secretly wonders if boney did it alone and her dad is innocent....she can speak for herself now as she is an adult i believe...maybe if camm wins this trial she will reconcile with him...or maybe to keep her mom happy, she will never have a relationship with him again...who knows
of course her mom could also be a bitter ex that loved him getting humiliated who knows...she probably not too thrilled to lose all that child support she probably got from him
not exactly sure why she needs a restraining order against someone in jail for 12 years..regardless this is not proof of the murders...his daughter is capable of being wrong about him just like anyone else could be
So youu make this big long post because you "read it in the book" and assume her mom was....

You are a liar just making excuse after excuse, but you know that already.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#6725 Jan 9, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
i will admit that him saying that (assuming he actually did say that which i do not know if camm ever admitted saying it and maybe the lady misremembered exactly what was said) is part of the mole hill of evidence against him...he should not have said something so dopey at that time....
Maybe he was just tired of being asspounded by other inmates?
however, in fairness to camm, he was apparently on alot of medication at the time, had his entire life turned upside down, had not slept etc....
LMAO how pathetic are you?
none of us have walked in those shoes...perhaps he and this guard had flirted before....perhaps camm is just an immature hound dog who couldnt help himself but flirt (maybe the guard was a hottie who gave off a vibe to him - maybe she was hot for him too)....
I guess that answers that question. Blame the victim rite?
ultimately you still have to get over the mountain of evidence he did not committ the crime to get to the molehill of evidence he did do it
to add to the above list proving camm did not do it...think about boney's own lawyer patrick renn saying camm should be set free...understand that if boney did not do the crime or if camm was involved at all, as a member of the community renn should have never said to release a dangerous triple murderer if he thought he really did it
no, the reason renn said that is probably that he told boney that boney had to tell him the honest truth when they were getting ready for trial...maybe if all he did was sell camm a gun, he could have used that to get a deal like 5 years for testifying against camm...heck they would have probably given him any deal to testify against camm if he could honestly say he just was there to sell him a gun
but boney must have told renn that boney did the crime by himself, and patrick renn knows that camm is innocent...boney knew that renn cant tell anyone that camm is innocent or he would be disbarred
so the only thing renn can say and not get in trouble is that camm should be set free...which is what he has publicly said
realize that renn's client could go free someday if he really is innocent...david camm could be convicted and, if he really did the murders on his own, he could say that boney was not involved and maybe boney could get a judge to throw out the case against him..so for that reason renn would never throw boney under the bus like that unless he knew boney was the sole killer
Maybe, maybe, if, if, think, think, excuse, excuse. You are possibly worse than Camm.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#6726 Jan 9, 2013
BeeBee2013 wrote:
What does Camm's daughter have to do with this case? I don't believe she was called to testify. How would I know what Camm's daughter is thinking? If she knows he's guilty as sin why doesn't she come forward and testify. I'm sure Kerry Max Cooke, Joel K. Barr, and Clarence Elkins daughters and families didn't like them to much after they were arrested but that seemed to changed when it was found out later that they had absolutely nothing to do with the murders and crimes they were incarcerated for.
You seem to know a lot but what you never mention is why Stan Faith threatened a Indiana state forensic tech. to lie against Camm and say his DNA was also on that sweatshirt. Could you answer that? I guess that speaks volumes about a fair trial.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#6727 Jan 9, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe he was just tired of being asspounded by other inmates?
<quoted text> LMAO how pathetic are you?
<quoted text> I guess that answers that question. Blame the victim rite?
<quoted text> Maybe, maybe, if, if, think, think, excuse, excuse. You are possibly worse than Camm.
Maybe she lied just like the 2 jailhouse meth heads that the state brought out of jail. When you need to make deals to jailhouse snitches who we all know lied and are now wanted fugitives for fleeing after there testimomy you are grasping for strawls my little sponge cake. Camm might be the Don Juan of the Indiana prison system but it proves he's a lover not a fighter.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#6728 Jan 9, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe, maybe, if, if, think, think, excuse, excuse. You are possibly worse than Camm.
Speaking of being asspounded are you coming by later.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#6729 Jan 9, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
Wear the leather assless chaps
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#6730 Jan 9, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
I said before you flip flop you opinion.....
At any rate, if you let what these idiots on here say change your mind about his guilt you have already lost.
Stop begging satan. People realize that once they gather all the facts it not hard to conclude that Camm just didn't do it. The facts change minds and in August 2013 12 jurors will do the same thing and finally free the lover boy. Whether Camm was banging the meter maid or your sister, a prison guard or sister Mary Kay the facts do not lie. 11 eye witnesses do not lie, palm prints and DNA do not lie. But it's a fact that Charles Boney did. Camm spending 13 years in prison for crimes he did not do I hope he bangs like he never banged before.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#6731 Jan 10, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe she lied just like the 2 jailhouse meth heads that the state brought out of jail. When you need to make deals to jailhouse snitches who we all know lied and are now wanted fugitives for fleeing after there testimomy you are grasping for strawls my little sponge cake. Camm might be the Don Juan of the Indiana prison system but it proves he's a lover not a fighter.
A lover? While waiting trial for his families murder? Doesn't that make him a cold, manipulative, disengaged narcicist? I'm no shrink though.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#6732 Jan 10, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
Wear the leather assless chaps
Bahahahahaha, nice save, good thing you realized what you did before I saw it.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#6733 Jan 10, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop begging satan. People realize that once they gather all the facts it not hard to conclude that Camm just didn't do it. The facts change minds and in August 2013 12 jurors will do the same thing and finally free the lover boy. Whether Camm was banging the meter maid or your sister, a prison guard or sister Mary Kay the facts do not lie. 11 eye witnesses do not lie, palm prints and DNA do not lie. But it's a fact that Charles Boney did. Camm spending 13 years in prison for crimes he did not do I hope he bangs like he never banged before.
I'd say after 13 years in prison finding something he hasn't done before will be a challange. At any rate, you are confused about the facts and a jury will find him guilty again. Strike 3.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#6734 Jan 10, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not laughing your ass off more then I'am. I'm a male you dipshit. It wasn't hard to make you believe I was female. Mrs. Beasley is a dude. But in your computer fantasy world you believe what you read. Hell if you think your low life friends are laughing now wait till they see this you moron, you are now the laughing stock of the trailer park. Big bad satan corresponding with a dude that he thought was a women. WOW! Wouldn't be hard to catch you on to catch a predator. Hi satan I'm Chris Hanson. And you post you only thought women like me existed in lifetime movies.
I'm also in 9th grade. Hell with the way I got over on your old ass I will rule the world one day. See Ya Suuuuuuuuuucccckkkkeeerrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrr.
well she got you to admit what may or may not be the truth. Whatever it takes to get some stupid comment up on the other is all you care about.

Location hidden

#6735 Jan 10, 2013
Walt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Lets think about it. The village idiot was only in the garage where an entire family was murdered. A jury is going to her that. The villiage idiot lied. The villiage idiot had the gun. The woman is from Trinidad cost about $350 to fly her in. No fabricated lies. A false molestation charge, a fake blood spatter expert who lied, woman who had nothing to do with this murder case, why do you think both convictions were overturned. You are only half right one should of gotten the death penalty. I guess I have to tell you which one too.
they sure didn't spare any expense to have Englert testify ($300 an hour). What's another few hundred in a million dollar case. She's the one who said Boney went to help a buddy, said his knees were scuffed to verify he tripped over the shoes, and said the gun had something round on it. She's a very important witness.

Location hidden

#6736 Jan 10, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
If by that you mean I don't sit around my computer eating Twinkies watching Springer trying to solve an already solved murder, you're right. Thanks for making your roll clear.
Well at least we know you won't be eating twinkies. Unless, you're one of those who stocked up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sellersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samantha harper Thu smh 2
where's ROCK Jul 21 valeo 4
Tattoos Jul 20 Goo 1
Sellersburg Police (Sep '07) Jul 19 Go away 34
Review: A New Dawn Daycare Inc (Sep '11) Jul 19 God 4
bartending jobs??? Jul 12 Fotay 4
Suboxone Jul 12 subutextpatient 4

Sellersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance