Justice For David Camm

Full story: Topix 8,246
WE CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR: THE ADMISSION OF EVIDENCE JUSTICE FOR KIM, BRAD & JILL FREEDOM FOR DAVID CAMM THE TRUTH...THE SIMPLE TRUTH On September 28, 2000, Kimberly, Bradley, and Jill Camm were shot to death in the Camm family garage, located in Georgetown, Indiana, just a few miles from Louisville, Kentucky. The Indiana State Police (ISP) responded to the scene, as did the local prosecutor, Stanley Faith, who called for the assistance of a blood stain and crime scene re-constructionist. Three days after the crimes occurred, the husband of Kim and the father of Jill and Brad, David Camm, was arrested. In early 2002 David Camm was convicted of their murders and sentenced to 195 years in the Indiana Department of Corrections. Case solved. Case closed. In August, 2004, the Indiana Court of Appeals overturned Camm's conviction. Camm got a new trial. In November, 2004, Prosecutor Keith Henderson recharged Camm after having a "Fresh Eyes" team re-investigate the crime. Camm was re-charged. In March, 2005, another man, Charles Darnell Boney, was charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Camm was re-charged with Boney. In February, 2006, Boney was convicted and sentenced to 225 years in prison. Camm was convicted in March, 2006, and sentenced to life in prison without parole. Case solved. Case closed. Those are the facts of this case. Well, at least a few facts. Most people in the metropolitan area of Louisville are convinced that David Camm is a molester and murderer. They are convinced that Charles Boney helped him in some shape, manner, or form. There are those who know many more facts that are thoroughly convinced of David Camm's innocence and continue to fight for him and his family. Full Story
camm supporter

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#6634 Jan 4, 2013
Cheryl wrote:
<quoted text>So are you saying you think Kim, Brad, and Jill's bodies are worth 3 million dollars? Yeah-sure--just drop those charges. How would you FELL if it were your loved ones dead-you can't replace a human life. Very rude.
unfortunately in the real world money matters...for instance it would be great if the u.s. government gave us all a million dollarss a year to live on and stopped spending money on military defense and it would be wonderful if there were no wars and so there would be no need for a military...see the absurdity of your point of view?

in the real world decisions have to be made on what is worth it...obviously those 3 lives are worth alot more than that amount of money...in fact you cant put a dollar figure on the value of life....but in the real world hard decisions have to be made about whether it is worth it to spend such money when you do not have alot of evidence and you already have the likely sole killer - boney - locked up for life

you also have to factor in the unfair and in fact criminal way stan faith conducted himself and henderson was really no better....they could have just conducted one fair trial and it might all be over with

but unfortunately people like you do not care that the prosecutors were so unethical in their presentations of such evidence...stan faith is an obvious pig of a human being...but people like you do not care...your hatred for camm goes so deep that you believe nothing matters

in fact, if charles boney really did find Jesus and admit that he did the whole thing himself and tell us every detail of how he did it - people like you would still hate camm and believe he did it and still want him locked up for life
camm supporter

#6635 Jan 4, 2013
Guilty as Charged wrote:
<quoted text>If the prosecution came up with this so called BS theory and us as you say camm haters believed it? What was the two attorneys on each side of camm doing? If it was Bs couldn't they have poked holes on cross examination? And just because people don't agree with you doesn't mean we are haters does it? People in Indiana just does't like baby killers. Maybe they should hold the next trial in Florida...
with apologies to the criminal law experts like you who were actually there in court every day for both trials, i believe the record would show that in both trials camms attorneys did in fact poke holes in the prosecutions theories...unfortunately the jurors probably did not tell the truth and were probably biased against camm prior to the trial and of course, in fairness to the juror, both prosecutors cheated and the judges let them get away with it and so the juries were forced to consider improper evidence

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#6636 Jan 4, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
unfortunately in the real world money matters...for instance it would be great if the u.s. government gave us all a million dollarss a year to live on and stopped spending money on military defense and it would be wonderful if there were no wars and so there would be no need for a military...see the absurdity of your point of view?
in the real world decisions have to be made on what is worth it...obviously those 3 lives are worth alot more than that amount of money...in fact you cant put a dollar figure on the value of life....but in the real world hard decisions have to be made about whether it is worth it to spend such money when you do not have alot of evidence and you already have the likely sole killer - boney - locked up for life
you also have to factor in the unfair and in fact criminal way stan faith conducted himself and henderson was really no better....they could have just conducted one fair trial and it might all be over with
but unfortunately people like you do not care that the prosecutors were so unethical in their presentations of such evidence...stan faith is an obvious pig of a human being...but people like you do not care...your hatred for camm goes so deep that you believe nothing matters
in fact, if charles boney really did find Jesus and admit that he did the whole thing himself and tell us every detail of how he did it - people like you would still hate camm and believe he did it and still want him locked up for life
We have decided that no matter what it costs, it's worth it to keep him behind bars.
camm supporter

#6637 Jan 4, 2013
fly007 wrote:
<quoted text> That deserves repeating.
yes it does

and i have not seen a copy of the picture of camms shirt lately but i seem to recall the 4 to 8 microscopic dots of blood were not right next to each other...so there was a fairly large area of his shirt that had to be exposed to the hvis

so if his shirt was partially blocked by the seat or whatever the prosecution is trying to sell - if that was the case, why isnt there at least alot more hvis in the area of his shirt that was exposed to the hvis?????

i mean, if he contorted himself that way in that car, i would assume he was super close to them when he shot them or jill... so the area in question should still have alot of hvis should't it???
camm supporter

#6638 Jan 4, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
We have decided that no matter what it costs, it's worth it to keep him behind bars.
how ironic that satan thinks its worth any cost to keep camm behind bars

see what a good Christian you are cheryl, you are on the side of satan...i guess opposites do attract
Guilty as Charged

Burlington, KY

#6639 Jan 4, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
with apologies to the criminal law experts like you who were actually there in court every day for both trials, i believe the record would show that in both trials camms attorneys did in fact poke holes in the prosecutions theories...unfortunately the jurors probably did not tell the truth and were probably biased against camm prior to the trial and of course, in fairness to the juror, both prosecutors cheated and the judges let them get away with it and so the juries were forced to consider improper evidence
I have a several simple questions for you? Why do you think both prosecutors cheated and about what? Also what did both judges let them get away with? And what improper evidence were the juriors FORCED to consider?
Just the Facts

Louisville, KY

#6640 Jan 4, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
yes it does
and i have not seen a copy of the picture of camms shirt lately but i seem to recall the 4 to 8 microscopic dots of blood were not right next to each other...so there was a fairly large area of his shirt that had to be exposed to the hvis
so if his shirt was partially blocked by the seat or whatever the prosecution is trying to sell - if that was the case, why isnt there at least alot more hvis in the area of his shirt that was exposed to the hvis?????
i mean, if he contorted himself that way in that car, i would assume he was super close to them when he shot them or jill... so the area in question should still have alot of hvis should't it???
If the shooter were standing in the open passenger door as the bullet trajectory implies and the shooter is right handed as I believe Camm is, it seems to me that the left bottom corner of his t-shirt would likely be behind the Bronco’s quarter panel making it the least likely place to get HVIS. It seems that this would be easy to determine by using the Bronco to reenact the shooting. The known bullet trajectory would give a close proximity to where the bullet was fired from. If a person of Camm’s size were placed there holding the gun so that it matched the bullet trajectory, it could be determined what parts of his clothing could be expected to have HVIS and which parts wouldn’t.
camm supporter

#6641 Jan 4, 2013
Guilty as Charged wrote:
<quoted text>I have a several simple questions for you? Why do you think both prosecutors cheated and about what? Also what did both judges let them get away with? And what improper evidence were the juriors FORCED to consider?
well the appeals courts said that all of the evidence of the affairs should have never come in in the first trial and the molestation evidence should not have come in in either trial...only an idiot lawyer would put on woman after woman to say camm had an affair...all it does is make the jury hate him (along with all the local yokels)...and henderson put it the molestation stuff in in the second trial after the court of appeals told him not to; and the second judge allowed if after the court of appeals said it was not to be used

amazingly henderson said he still might try to get the molestation evidence in in the third trial before he got booted out

stan faith threatened the career of csi expert scamahorn cuz she could not find camms dna on the sweatshirt....he should have been impeached and disbarred for this

and this is not to mention the expert testimony from stites who never knew jack about hvis and englert - the guy who believes in palm reading or some such...

and of course the total bs that the jury could not be told about boney's criminal past etc....i think they also could not be told that boney had just been convicted of the murders....boney had the right to not take the stand in the last trial cuz he had the right to remain silent....but they are saying his appeals are over now, so he has no more rights...i think the defense should role the dice and put him on the stand...i think seeing him in person and hearing what his record is and what a horrible liar he is will make a big impact on the jury

and hopefully levco and dartt will not try to let in the molestion crap this time

after 12 years, cant someone come up with some real connection between boney and camm if they really did this together?

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#6642 Jan 4, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
how ironic that satan thinks its worth any cost to keep camm behind bars
see what a good Christian you are cheryl, you are on the side of satan...i guess opposites do attract
No she isn't. I'm on her side. Why are you so dumb?

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#6643 Jan 4, 2013
Just the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
If the shooter were standing in the open passenger door as the bullet trajectory implies and the shooter is right handed as I believe Camm is, it seems to me that the left bottom corner of his t-shirt would likely be behind the Bronco’s quarter panel making it the least likely place to get HVIS. It seems that this would be easy to determine by using the Bronco to reenact the shooting. The known bullet trajectory would give a close proximity to where the bullet was fired from. If a person of Camm’s size were placed there holding the gun so that it matched the bullet trajectory, it could be determined what parts of his clothing could be expected to have HVIS and which parts wouldn’t.
But hey, at least you only use facts, and not your opinions.

<://font//sarcasm//PT8>
Bob C

Milwaukee, WI

#6644 Jan 4, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
well the appeals courts said that all of the evidence of the affairs should have never come in in the first trial and the molestation evidence should not have come in in either trial...only an idiot lawyer would put on woman after woman to say camm had an affair...all it does is make the jury hate him (along with all the local yokels)...and henderson put it the molestation stuff in in the second trial after the court of appeals told him not to; and the second judge allowed if after the court of appeals said it was not to be used
amazingly henderson said he still might try to get the molestation evidence in in the third trial before he got booted out
stan faith threatened the career of csi expert scamahorn cuz she could not find camms dna on the sweatshirt....he should have been impeached and disbarred for this
and this is not to mention the expert testimony from stites who never knew jack about hvis and englert - the guy who believes in palm reading or some such...
and of course the total bs that the jury could not be told about boney's criminal past etc....i think they also could not be told that boney had just been convicted of the murders....boney had the right to not take the stand in the last trial cuz he had the right to remain silent....but they are saying his appeals are over now, so he has no more rights...i think the defense should role the dice and put him on the stand...i think seeing him in person and hearing what his record is and what a horrible liar he is will make a big impact on the jury
and hopefully levco and dartt will not try to let in the molestion crap this time
after 12 years, cant someone come up with some real connection between boney and camm if they really did this together?
Did Boney say that Camm was with him? IF he did what reason would he have to lie? He didn't get any deal did he, for implicating Camm?
camm supporter

#6645 Jan 4, 2013
Bob C wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Boney say that Camm was with him? IF he did what reason would he have to lie? He didn't get any deal did he, for implicating Camm?
a great synopsis of the case is the 2 hour 48 hours special that shows boney telling story after story...the justice for camm site also tells the story and in much greater detail

at first boney denied knowing camm...he told many different stories...in the end he admitted knowing camm and that he met camm at a basketball game and camm wanted to buy an untraceable gun from him and so that is why he was at camm's house

as far as why would boney lie, all criminal's lie, that is their nature... he lied over and over again...at first his motivation would be to not get locked up for triple murders so he lied about not being involved

as to what did he get for implicating camm, that is a legit question, understand that boney never admitted he was involved in the crime so he never confessed to the crime...he "confessed", after 25 other stories, that camm committed the murders and that he was just there to sell camm an illegal gun

so if the proscution believed his bs story, all boney would get is a violation of his parole for the gun and maybe a little time in jail; whereas a conviction for triple murders means life in jail or the death penalty

so by implicating camm, boney was taking a desparate shot at trying to get away with murder

if the prosecution believed boney's bs story, they would have offered him a deal to testify against camm and probably given him a few months in jail for testifying against camm

hopefully that answers your question
Shake-N-Bake

Harrisburg, PA

#6646 Jan 5, 2013
Guilty as Charged wrote:
<quoted text>If you had been at the trial it was explained and demostrated why there so few drops 8 on shirt. There were 100's on the back of the seats and top of the Bronco. Therefore it was determined the seats blocked the back spatteres as he leaned in between the seats to fire the weapon.
Seems to me Boney placed his left hand on the bronco and fired into the children from standing outside of the vehicle. Now how could Boneys hand print be there if he didn't do it? If he watched from outside as one of his many lies. keep drinking the Floyd county hater-ade
Shake-N-Bake

Harrisburg, PA

#6647 Jan 5, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
a great synopsis of the case is the 2 hour 48 hours special that shows boney telling story after story...the justice for camm site also tells the story and in much greater detail
at first boney denied knowing camm...he told many different stories...in the end he admitted knowing camm and that he met camm at a basketball game and camm wanted to buy an untraceable gun from him and so that is why he was at camm's house
as far as why would boney lie, all criminal's lie, that is their nature... he lied over and over again...at first his motivation would be to not get locked up for triple murders so he lied about not being involved
as to what did he get for implicating camm, that is a legit question, understand that boney never admitted he was involved in the crime so he never confessed to the crime...he "confessed", after 25 other stories, that camm committed the murders and that he was just there to sell camm an illegal gun
so if the proscution believed his bs story, all boney would get is a violation of his parole for the gun and maybe a little time in jail; whereas a conviction for triple murders means life in jail or the death penalty
so by implicating camm, boney was taking a desparate shot at trying to get away with murder
if the prosecution believed boney's bs story, they would have offered him a deal to testify against camm and probably given him a few months in jail for testifying against camm
hopefully that answers your question
What Boney got was spared the death penalty
Shake-N-Bake

Harrisburg, PA

#6648 Jan 5, 2013
Bob C wrote:
<quoted text>
Boney was force fed a story to implicate Camm and was told if he didn't he was getting the Death penalty
Shake-N-Bake

Harrisburg, PA

#6649 Jan 5, 2013
Guilty as Charged wrote:
<quoted text>I have a several simple questions for you? Why do you think both prosecutors cheated and about what? Also what did both judges let them get away with? And what improper evidence were the juriors FORCED to consider?
Lets start with the prosecutions first blood expert that said he was an expert on blood spatter and yet recanted and said he lied and didn't have any training. Need more? Why wasn't a sweatshirt tested for DNA in a triple homicide that was found at the crime scene. What you say you want more? How bout fat ass Stan Faith telling the ISP forensic expert to lie and say Camm's blood was on that sweatshirt. Need more. Jurors were told Camm Molested his daughter which was all BS. How bout a jury never hearing about Boney being convicted of killing Camm's family. If you need anymore ask the Indiana supreme court why they overturned 2 convictions
Shake-N-Bake

Harrisburg, PA

#6650 Jan 5, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN 2 THAT
Shake-N-Bake

Harrisburg, PA

#6651 Jan 5, 2013
Cheryl wrote:
<quoted text>So are you saying you think Kim, Brad, and Jill's bodies are worth 3 million dollars? Yeah-sure--just drop those charges. How would you FELL if it were your loved ones dead-you can't replace a human life. Very rude.
They should drop the charges the real and only killer Charles Boney is in jail
Shake-N-Bake

Harrisburg, PA

#6653 Jan 5, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's we. You and Mrs. Beasley. Listen here liver lips. My cousin happens to live in fraud county and them sorry bastards can't even pave a road because ego's want to keep a innocent man in jail. The guys a small time hog farmer and his taxes are through the roof.
Shake-N-Bake

Harrisburg, PA

#6654 Jan 5, 2013
Cheryl wrote:
Wow what a heart you have. How would you feel if you brother or father was in prison for 13 years for a crime some ghetto thug did.

Hollar if ya hear me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sellersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holly Jacobs 17 hr mjb45 2
we are shoveling drives and side walks Feb 20 big foot 1
Cecilia Cruz (Sep '13) Feb 20 maria 3
Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white Feb 20 Joe Kidd 2
looking for someone Feb 17 undone_1 2
Mr. Cook Feb 17 Drhc 1
melinda loveless wants early prison release (Oct '07) Feb 14 She Blew Her Dad 502

Flood Warning for Clark County was issued at February 28 at 3:07PM EST

Sellersburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Sellersburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
6 Best Options to Replace T-Rich This Offseason