Justice For David Camm

Full story: Topix

WE CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR: THE ADMISSION OF EVIDENCE JUSTICE FOR KIM, BRAD & JILL FREEDOM FOR DAVID CAMM THE TRUTH...THE SIMPLE TRUTH On September 28, 2000, Kimberly, Bradley, and Jill Camm were shot to death in the Camm family garage, located in Georgetown, Indiana, just a few miles from Louisville, Kentucky. The Indiana State Police (ISP) responded to the scene, as did the local prosecutor, Stanley Faith, who called for the assistance of a blood stain and crime scene re-constructionist. Three days after the crimes occurred, the husband of Kim and the father of Jill and Brad, David Camm, was arrested. In early 2002 David Camm was convicted of their murders and sentenced to 195 years in the Indiana Department of Corrections. Case solved. Case closed. In August, 2004, the Indiana Court of Appeals overturned Camm's conviction. Camm got a new trial. In November, 2004, Prosecutor Keith Henderson recharged Camm after having a "Fresh Eyes" team re-investigate the crime. Camm was re-charged. In March, 2005, another man, Charles Darnell Boney, was charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Camm was re-charged with Boney. In February, 2006, Boney was convicted and sentenced to 225 years in prison. Camm was convicted in March, 2006, and sentenced to life in prison without parole. Case solved. Case closed. Those are the facts of this case. Well, at least a few facts. Most people in the metropolitan area of Louisville are convinced that David Camm is a molester and murderer. They are convinced that Charles Boney helped him in some shape, manner, or form. There are those who know many more facts that are thoroughly convinced of David Camm's innocence and continue to fight for him and his family.

Comments (Page 322)

Showing posts 6,421 - 6,440 of8,245
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
good job picking out all the speculation that proves things beyond a reasonable doubt to camm hater...but dude, wow, you actually read thru that whole bs opinion...you must work with mentally ill people or something...that takes the patience of job to sift thru all of the bs of the junebugs
Right now I am talking to a mentally handicapped person, it doesn't make me a doctor. If you weren't so easily impressed you could see that Camm is guilty too.
Just the Facts

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and I honestly hope that's not how the investigator asked him the question. "those people"???? Really?
Deception, learn it, live it, love it.
Its been a while since I saw this but that's how I remember the question. I remeber it because I thought that was an odd way to phrase the question myself.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Just the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Its been a while since I saw this but that's how I remember the question. I remeber it because I thought that was an odd way to phrase the question myself.
I am sure that one of the obsessive Cammunity can find the exact question in legal documentation someplace. If I was a defense lawyer I would cast doubt over who "those people" were. Boney was on trial for the murders of specific people, not just anyone. He might have killed a hooker in Indianapolis back in 1994, but that's not what he was on trial for.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
good job picking out all the speculation that proves things beyond a reasonable doubt to camm hater...but dude, wow, you actually read thru that whole bs opinion...you must work with mentally ill people or something...that takes the patience of job to sift thru all of the bs of the junebugs
Thanks. The loonbugs of the world are the reason why innocent people are in jail. Could you see this person on a jury. Well I think, I don't know, he might of, he looks guilty, Boney said he did, I don't know, the prosecutors wouldn't make that up.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

7 dots of transfer blood is the only evidence the state has. It is impossible for only 7 dots of blood to be blow back spatter from a close range shot from 4 ft. away. Camm would of been covered with literally hundreds of tiny dots yet his story of leaning over the bodies of his family proves that those dots were transfered from hair to shirt.
Take it for what it's worth, a low life violent thug name Charles Boney was confronted by Kim Camm returning home and he killed them knowing she and the kids could give a good description of him and the fact that this time getting caught would be a life sentence without parole. A lot of people on here hate Camm for multiple reasons, He was a cop and a cocky cop. He was a womanizer, cheater and piss poor husband. His uncle Sam has money and is a republican. Hating him for those facts is your right but convicting him with no facts is just ignorance.
Guilty as Charged

Burlington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Mrs Beasley wrote:
7 dots of transfer blood is the only evidence the state has. It is impossible for only 7 dots of blood to be blow back spatter from a close range shot from 4 ft. away. Camm would of been covered with literally hundreds of tiny dots yet his story of leaning over the bodies of his family proves that those dots were transfered from hair to shirt.
Take it for what it's worth, a low life violent thug name Charles Boney was confronted by Kim Camm returning home and he killed them knowing she and the kids could give a good description of him and the fact that this time getting caught would be a life sentence without parole. A lot of people on here hate Camm for multiple reasons, He was a cop and a cocky cop. He was a womanizer, cheater and piss poor husband. His uncle Sam has money and is a republican. Hating him for those facts is your right but convicting him with no facts is just ignorance.
If you had been at the trial it was explained and demostrated why there so few drops 8 on shirt. There were 100's on the back of the seats and top of the Bronco. Therefore it was determined the seats blocked the back spatteres as he leaned in between the seats to fire the weapon.
Just Asking

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

How did blow back get on top of the car? Is that from where Kim was shot? If she was standing up when shot so spatter would go on top of the car shouldn't Dave have looked like he spent the night in a slaughter house? Was there spatter on her shoes or under her shoes on top of the car? I would think that if it was on her shoes, it got there after Boney said he put the shoes on top of the car. Would that mean that he could have shot her after he picked her shoes up and stomped on her feet-that was in court records, wasn't it? Did she have spatter on her body? The statements said her panties were pulled down so if this was done before she was shot wouldn't it be on her body instead of the outside of her clothes? Anyone know if she had any spatter on her at all?
Just the Facts

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Guilty as Charged wrote:
<quoted text>If you had been at the trial it was explained and demostrated why there so few drops 8 on shirt. There were 100's on the back of the seats and top of the Bronco. Therefore it was determined the seats blocked the back spatteres as he leaned in between the seats to fire the weapon.
It seems that if he leaned in between the seats to shoot, the upper parts of his shirt would have been closer to Jill's head wound and would have had even more HVIS on it?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Just the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems that if he leaned in between the seats to shoot, the upper parts of his shirt would have been closer to Jill's head wound and would have had even more HVIS on it?
You got'a remember David had on that green jacket that he somehow washed out and got out all trace of blood and was so confident there would be no trace of blood that he left it right there in the garage to be inspected.-By blood being on the top of the car, didn't they mean the inside ceiling-not the outer roof.-One of Shepard's dissenting opinion reasons not to overturn the verdict was that David didn't call 911. Another reason was that Kim's friend said "She said" she was going to meet her husband-not, "I'M" going to meet my husband between 7:00 and 7:30,(he didn't think that should have been used as a reason to overturn). Shepard also used the blood on the shirt and shoe, gsr, and the cleaning lady, as reasons why the jury might have found him guilty - other than saying they thought he abused Jill. I read in a jurors comment that they could not have convicted him because of abuse because there was not evidence to prove he did. I thought the foreman said they all agreed they did think David abused Jill, in a comment to the media right after the trial. He can't have it both ways.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Of course, one can have an opinion that David murdered his family because of the abuse, and still have other reasons of why they actually convicted him. So, in that sense, I guess they could have it both ways.
Bob C

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

There is a very recent story that the Camm trial has already cost Floyd County over 3 Million Dollars. It just shows what happens when a person is arrested on very flimsy evidence. The County had to stretch the Truth, which resulted in the 2 overturned verdicts. Why doesn't Floyd County do the right thing and drop the charges against David Camm? Maybe he did it? Maybe he didn't?. But, 2 trials and over $3 million spent is enough.
Doesn't Floyd County have other things that they can waste their money on, rather than keeping a POSSIBLE innocent man in jail?
Guilty as Charged

Burlington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Guilty as Charged wrote:
<quoted text>If you had been at the trial it was explained and demostrated why there so few drops 8 on shirt. There were 100's on the back of the seats and top of the Bronco. Therefore it was determined the seats blocked the back spatteres as he leaned in between the seats to fire the weapon.
Sorry let me expain it better on the INSIDE of the roof of the car and the back of the seats.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Bob C wrote:
There is a very recent story that the Camm trial has already cost Floyd County over 3 Million Dollars. It just shows what happens when a person is arrested on very flimsy evidence. The County had to stretch the Truth, which resulted in the 2 overturned verdicts. Why doesn't Floyd County do the right thing and drop the charges against David Camm? Maybe he did it? Maybe he didn't?. But, 2 trials and over $3 million spent is enough.
Doesn't Floyd County have other things that they can waste their money on, rather than keeping a POSSIBLE innocent man in jail?
Most people in prison are POSSIBLE innocent people.

As a tax payer I don't mind paying to keep his stupid ass in there.
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Guilty as Charged wrote:
ahh...that explains it all...the prosecution and my neighbor's told me he did it therefore any bs supporting it you'll buy....
never mind the fact that i believe even the prosecution "experts" admitted that they had never heard or seen a case with so little hvis

you need to stay far away from the works of elron hubbard
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Guilty as Charged wrote:
ahhh....thanks for explaining away all doubt...you mean the prosecution came up with a bs theory and you and your camm hater buddies all believed it?...wow....shockingly clear now...thanks

never mind the fact that i believe even prosecution "experts" admitted they had never seen a case before with so little hvis

dude do yourself a favor, stay away from the works of elron hubbard
Guilty as Charged

Burlington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
ahhh....thanks for explaining away all doubt...you mean the prosecution came up with a bs theory and you and your camm hater buddies all believed it?...wow....shockingly clear now...thanks
never mind the fact that i believe even prosecution "experts" admitted they had never seen a case before with so little hvis
dude do yourself a favor, stay away from the works of elron hubbard
If the prosecution came up with this so called BS theory and us as you say camm haters believed it? What was the two attorneys on each side of camm doing? If it was Bs couldn't they have poked holes on cross examination? And just because people don't agree with you doesn't mean we are haters does it? People in Indiana just does't like baby killers. Maybe they should hold the next trial in Florida...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Mrs Beasley wrote:
That deserves repeating.
Cheryl

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Bob C wrote:
So are you saying you think Kim, Brad, and Jill's bodies are worth 3 million dollars? Yeah-sure--just drop those charges. How would you FELL if it were your loved ones dead-you can't replace a human life. Very rude.
Cheryl

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Guilty as Charged wrote:
<quoted text>If the prosecution came up with this so called BS theory and us as you say camm haters believed it? What was the two attorneys on each side of camm doing? If it was Bs couldn't they have poked holes on cross examination? And just because people don't agree with you doesn't mean we are haters does it? People in Indiana just does't like baby killers. Maybe they should hold the next trial in Florida...
I don't think ppl anywhere like child abusers or killers or violence with women. Isn't that why Mr. Camm stays in the hole or is that a rumor?Odd the next d-fence lawyer fired a good Christian firm, isn't it? Roy Hazelwood is one of the BEST in the county at that lab Kammen fired and wouldn't even say why--it seems the taxpayers have a right to KNOW why he fired them and why they charged so much-I guess they didn't agree with Kammen and company.
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Cheryl wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think ppl anywhere like child abusers or killers or violence with women. Isn't that why Mr. Camm stays in the hole or is that a rumor?Odd the next d-fence lawyer fired a good Christian firm, isn't it? Roy Hazelwood is one of the BEST in the county at that lab Kammen fired and wouldn't even say why--it seems the taxpayers have a right to KNOW why he fired them and why they charged so much-I guess they didn't agree with Kammen and company.
and for those of us that dont live in your head, care to explain this story?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,421 - 6,440 of8,245
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sellersburg Discussions

Search the Sellersburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Review: Red Ball Recycling 11 hr Terry 1
Kilt girls Sat Stretch Hardstrong 1
Thorntons 10th Street 7/8/14 Jul 8 Concerned 1
Dennis Coutee (Jun '12) Jul 8 searching 20
Dennis Coutee Jul 8 Searching 1
Theatre X (Mar '11) Jul 6 Former X 89
Pooh Bear Jul 4 Hunny 1
•••
•••