Justice For David Camm

There are 20 comments on the Topix story from Dec 11, 2008, titled Justice For David Camm. In it, Topix reports that:

WE CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR: THE ADMISSION OF EVIDENCE JUSTICE FOR KIM, BRAD & JILL FREEDOM FOR DAVID CAMM THE TRUTH...THE SIMPLE TRUTH On September 28, 2000, Kimberly, Bradley, and Jill Camm were shot to death in the Camm family garage, located in Georgetown, Indiana, just a few miles from Louisville, Kentucky. The Indiana State Police (ISP) responded to the scene, as did the local prosecutor, Stanley Faith, who called for the assistance of a blood stain and crime scene re-constructionist. Three days after the crimes occurred, the husband of Kim and the father of Jill and Brad, David Camm, was arrested. In early 2002 David Camm was convicted of their murders and sentenced to 195 years in the Indiana Department of Corrections. Case solved. Case closed. In August, 2004, the Indiana Court of Appeals overturned Camm's conviction. Camm got a new trial. In November, 2004, Prosecutor Keith Henderson recharged Camm after having a "Fresh Eyes" team re-investigate the crime. Camm was re-charged. In March, 2005, another man, Charles Darnell Boney, was charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Camm was re-charged with Boney. In February, 2006, Boney was convicted and sentenced to 225 years in prison. Camm was convicted in March, 2006, and sentenced to life in prison without parole. Case solved. Case closed. Those are the facts of this case. Well, at least a few facts. Most people in the metropolitan area of Louisville are convinced that David Camm is a molester and murderer. They are convinced that Charles Boney helped him in some shape, manner, or form. There are those who know many more facts that are thoroughly convinced of David Camm's innocence and continue to fight for him and his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Topix.

Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#6593 Jan 2, 2013
junebug wrote:
<quoted text>THAT would make sense since Boney did tell the cops he wrapped the gun in that shirt. Btw, the J4DC website isn't even true. It was written by him, his family and defense team. He said Camm told him to meet him at his house that night and bring him the second gun. I was to the understanding he met him at his house, but since ppl claim to have seen Boney's dark blue older model Cadillac up on the main road, he could have parked there and walked there easily or Camm could of picked him up.I would think these interviews are currently in the Prosecutor's office. They could even be on Court Records and his former attorney, Patrick J Renn, who is another friend of his uncle should have a copy--but I bet you'd have to pay a fortune. Also, one of the news stations, if not all probably have a copy of it, but with a 3rd trial pending I doubt they would release them. Some of that J4DC is true but a lot is either lies or told simply the way the Defense and his family want the story told. If you will notice, they never even finished the website. Boney said he sold Camm one gun and he followed Camm to his house one day-I don't know if the day he followed him to the was the first gun he sold. And the 2nd gun was definitely wrapped in the "Backbone" sweatshirt Camm doesn't remember putting it by Brad or under him or wherever it was. I bet Boney told the truth about Camm trying to shoot him-Camm would have been home free had it not been for that shirt leading back to Boney. He would have been found NOT Guilty if Boney had been found quicker and Boney would have looked like he acted alone. It makes sense that since Camm had bought 2 guns from Boney that Camm would use one to kill Boney-the only living eyewitness. I do remember it was several days later so Boney probably trusted Camm since he didn't report him selling a gun and didn't even realize he was actually being framed. People that lived on that road had saw it on the road earlier that week. Boney did tell a lot of lies but he also told a lot of the truth, too. I don't remember Boney saying anything about who was driving--he just said they met at Camm's house. He did say he waved to Kim when she pulled in the driveway, garage, or whatever and she waved back. My guess would be they had Boney's car hid up on the main road and he either walked to the house or Camm picked him up.Either way, I do believe they hid in the garage with the doors down until Kim arrived home. His aunt testifies she came by his house at 7:30 pm and the house was dark with both doors down. A neighbor saw Kim come by at 7:35 PM. I think they communicated with throw away cell phones. And I think Boney got rid of the guns and phones too--Camm wasn't going to chance those things being found by the road no farther than he was from his house. Boney isn't very intelligent but he isn't stupid enough to just leave his shirt at a crime scene unless he was in a very big hurry to leave or Camm could of put the shirt in the house like you are saying and "planted" it. Camm definitely had a MOTIVE for going in the house to call and those 9 minutes he can't account for so I bet you hit the nail on the head. Good Point!
Hell yeah. Kim Camm made it a habit to wave to Boney on a regular basis. Boney was secretly teaching her ebonics. I also find it hard to believe that if Boney needed multiple days to deliver 2 guns to Camm they must be hard to come by. But yet you claim Camm had 2 guns now from Boney yet Boney's own girlfriend said he came home that night with a handgun. Now we have 3 guns. Why would Boney now get rid of 2 guns yet bring one gun home? Your a ding bat. Change your name to loonbug.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#6594 Jan 2, 2013
know wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT? The blood evidence is very conclusive--apparently you haven't been in Court and heard Rod Englert. Naturally, the Defense tries to dispute that but they haven't convinced 24 Jurors as of yet.Englert even does a demonstration to show why that blood looks like that and he has been in this profession for years. I say no one else, including me or you, would of gotten 3 trials. And special provisions have even been made for Camm in these trials. The 404b can't be used, the ISC made a special provision on that so the first trial got overturned. Also,instead of Camm getting a regular public defender , he gets high profile attorneys and the state is paying for a large portion of that. WHY is Camm such an exception?Because he come from a wealthy prominent family and is a former state trooper. Money talks in Indiana and the uncle is very political, not to mention wealthy. The 2nd trial was only overturned because Henderson said sexual molestation instead of sexual abuse-THAT was the reason for the third and Final trial, I hope. I am sick about hearing how innocent Camm is and how everybody is framing him-the dude has got more breaks in this trial than any trial I ever seen or heard about. Maybe you should go to the next trial yourself-you just might change your mind. The bottom line is the evidence is still the same and Camm will be convicted again.
2 convictions overturned. Why? Because of fabricated evidence, lies, corruption, false allegations. State supreme courts do not overturn convictions for minor infractions. Even the Indiana supreme court knew not once but twice this man got railroaded and all the Camm haters out there in floydville get your popcorn and wallets ready cause you will be paying the price. This money could be spent on inbreeding awareness in Southern Indiana.
truck driver

Shepherdsville, KY

#6596 Jan 3, 2013
REALLY wrote:
. "He did say he waved to Kim when she pulled in the driveway, garage, or whatever and she waved back. My guess would be they had Boney's car hid up on the main road and he either walked to the house or Camm picked him up.Either way, I do believe they hid in the garage with the doors down until Kim arrived home".
How did he wave to her in the driveway if he was in the closed garage? If she pulled into the garage, what's the liklihood she would wave to a black stranger standing in her garage? Why didn't one of them scream when it all started-could anyone have heard them?. As far as Dave not helping Jill or Kim-you ever see anyone who has been shot in the head? Not much left and you kind of get the idea when you see brains and skull lying all over the place.
I think the thing he said she waved when she got home-Kim wasn't prejudiced and him being with David, she would have no reason to NOT wave. We don't know that they didn't scream. From Boney. we do know that Brad said, "Daddy, Daddy". I don't know if anyone would hear them or not. YES, I have seen people shot in the head. Apparently you haven't. Some are really messed up bad, and some aren't.. Since there was an open family viewing for the family for all 3 of them I don't think any of them were that messed up. We all know Brad was shot in the chest and had stipling marks from being so close to his killer but apparently the undertaker was able to work through that. Glad you reminded me that Jills brain matter is deeply imbedded in David Camm's tshirt along with BLOOD SPATTER.Grow up-Camm only tried to "help" Brad because he thought he might still be .kving. This is a forum and everyone is open to express their views and ideas. Another family member, no doubt.
truck driver

Shepherdsville, KY

#6597 Jan 3, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets play a game! I picked out some of your facts. Re-read your post and see if you can locate them.
I was to the understanding
He could of parked there
I don't know
I bet Boney told the truth.(LMFAO)
probably
I don't remember
my guess would be
I do believe
I think they
And I think
Boney isn't very intelligent(again LMFAO)
Jesus f@ck#n christ, I hope the f@ck you are never picked for a jury.
I thought Junebug had some very good points--we will never know for sure everything that happened. Good thing I am not on the third jury my self--I would never believe, due to the blood and brain matter that Camm wasn't there. And Junebug is right--Boney did tell the truth on some things.Looking back through Junebug's posts on here, he/she isn't saying that Boney isn't well know for lying but Camm is too. Just how do you explain Camm threating to kill those 2 detectives if the blood expert blood on his shirt. IF HE threatened to do it, he will do it and he did. I agree that Boney isn't very intellgent-he only got into a college due to some grant for students with low point grade averages. He wasn't very intelligent by ever trusting David Camm. 2 deceptive liars and 3 dead people.

Since: Dec 12

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#6598 Jan 3, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
again, camm hater finds reason to hate him for anything thing he does...like using a land line instead of a cell phone...has it occured to you geniuses that if he has something to hide in the house he could have used his cell phone in the house? assuming he even had a cell phone or had one on him...he could have done whatever evil deed you think he did in the house and then called the cops a few minutes later....and on and on with this bs from the camm haters
Camm hater? LMAO! What is this, Romper Room? Dude, you don't know me, I am typically a defense lawyers DREAM, but in this case there is a mountain of evidence against Camm!
The reason Camm used the land line was so that could be his excuse for going into the house. Otherwise, what other reason would there be to go in, ESPECIALLY since an innocent person, an ex-cop would consider maybe the killer is in there! So Camm goes in with no gun? Nope. Camm KNEW there was no killer inside because he was the killer, but he needed to get Boney's sweatshirt. You know the one that had carpet fibers from Camm's bedroom.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#6599 Jan 3, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
understand that in the rest of the country probably noone uses stipulatory lie detectors...i have never even heard of such a thing...he cooperated with the police from moment one in that investigation...there is a reason not to take lie detector's - they are only slightly reliable...that is why they are not admissible in court without a stipulation
i hate to have to turn the tables on camm hater all the time...but can you refresh my memory of when the prosecution ever offered camm to stipulate that if he passed the lie detector they would leave him alone forever???? remind me of that one
The reason they aren't allowed in court is because they can be tricked into false positives. A person can be lying and the machine won't know it. That's not often the case, but it is possible. it's not because they show a person is lying when they aren't. I did work with the Polygraph Institute in the early to mid 90's. They can and will find the truth.

They never said they would leave him alone forever, but they would know if they were barking up the wrong tree. Camm is guilty. Your stupid ass just can't accept that fact.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#6600 Jan 3, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
2 convictions overturned. Why? Because of fabricated evidence, lies, corruption, false allegations. State supreme courts do not overturn convictions for minor infractions. Even the Indiana supreme court knew not once but twice this man got railroaded and all the Camm haters out there in floydville get your popcorn and wallets ready cause you will be paying the price. This money could be spent on inbreeding awareness in Southern Indiana.
Lol, drink the kool-aid sweetpea

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#6601 Jan 3, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets play a game! I picked out some of your facts. Re-read your post and see if you can locate them.
He could of parked there
I don't know
probably
I don't remember
my guess would be
I do believe
I think they
And I think
You accidentally responded to junebug, not Just the Facts

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#6602 Jan 3, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
so freaking funny...realize that when you are making people laugh around you it is because of how stupid you are
That right that is the voice of experience.
he wasted valuable time...oh like 5 seconds??????? valuable time, what with 3 people who had been dead for 2 hours???????
How did he know they were dead for two hours? How much time is valuable when your entire family is dead or dying? If he didn't know what happened he would have to assume he could save them, therefor every second would be super valuable. Wouldn't you think?

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#6603 Jan 3, 2013
*thar

Stupid auto correct

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#6604 Jan 3, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
If they had inbreeding awareness 40 years ago we wouldn't be talking about the Camm's today and you and I would have never met. There is a reason for everything, or so I've been told.
Just the Facts

Louisville, KY

#6605 Jan 3, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason they aren't allowed in court is because they can be tricked into false positives. A person can be lying and the machine won't know it. That's not often the case, but it is possible. it's not because they show a person is lying when they aren't. I did work with the Polygraph Institute in the early to mid 90's. They can and will find the truth.
They never said they would leave him alone forever, but they would know if they were barking up the wrong tree. Camm is guilty. Your stupid ass just can't accept that fact.
How do you interperate Boney's failing his polygraph? My understanding is that he showed deseption on every significant question including "Did you kill those people in Indiana". From your experience, would he possibly show deception simply because he was involved or does this point to him actually committing the murders?
Just the Facts

Louisville, KY

#6606 Jan 3, 2013
truck driver wrote:
<quoted text>I thought Junebug had some very good points--we will never know for sure everything that happened. Good thing I am not on the third jury my self--I would never believe, due to the blood and brain matter that Camm wasn't there. And Junebug is right--Boney did tell the truth on some things.Looking back through Junebug's posts on here, he/she isn't saying that Boney isn't well know for lying but Camm is too. Just how do you explain Camm threating to kill those 2 detectives if the blood expert blood on his shirt. IF HE threatened to do it, he will do it and he did. I agree that Boney isn't very intellgent-he only got into a college due to some grant for students with low point grade averages. He wasn't very intelligent by ever trusting David Camm. 2 deceptive liars and 3 dead people.
What did Boney tell the truth about and how would anyone know that it's the truth?
camm supporter

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#6607 Jan 3, 2013
BeeBee2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
Camm hater? LMAO! What is this, Romper Room? Dude, you don't know me, I am typically a defense lawyers DREAM, but in this case there is a mountain of evidence against Camm!
The reason Camm used the land line was so that could be his excuse for going into the house. Otherwise, what other reason would there be to go in, ESPECIALLY since an innocent person, an ex-cop would consider maybe the killer is in there! So Camm goes in with no gun? Nope. Camm KNEW there was no killer inside because he was the killer, but he needed to get Boney's sweatshirt. You know the one that had carpet fibers from Camm's bedroom.
since the prosecution thinks your theory is bs your welcome to keep espousing your bs theory

why do i say that....hmmmm...i never saw in my research of this case that the prosecution made any dramatic presentation of the going in the house theory...good luck with that dude

and if you are a defense lawyers dream that means that you are an idiot...this time your idiocy is for the prosecution based on your neighbors or whatever telliing you he must be guilty or your jealousy of the lockharts or maybe you are a boney sympathizer

12 years later, no evidence of any conspiracy, 11 alibi witnesses, a prosecution case littered with subornation of perjury, deciet and prosecutorial misconduct

anyone who does not question the prosecution case is prejudiced against camm for whatever reason...and you are just another one of those people

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#6608 Jan 3, 2013
Just the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you interperate Boney's failing his polygraph? My understanding is that he showed deseption on every significant question including "Did you kill those people in Indiana". From your experience, would he possibly show deception simply because he was involved or does this point to him actually committing the murders?
Yes, he would show deception if he was involved. The questioning should have been more detailed and in depth.

The way the polygraph works is simple. The investigator asks you a question. Before you respond, your brain flashes. In that flash, if your brain pulls a memory of the event in question it knows what your answer should be. When you answer, if you lie there is a physical response in your body that you cannot control without maybe medication or some CIA kinda shit. That is hard enough to do when you aren't hooked to a lie detector. Even if someone THINKS they did something that they didn't actually do, they will show as deceptive. So yeah, I guess it can show a false reading that way too, but the suspect must believe they did something.

For example, as a training exercise 20 young military personnel (guinae pigs) are selected. Of those 20, 15 are told nothing. 3 are told about a package, 1 is told by a slightly senior soldier (E4 or so who knows what's going on) to be a lookout and 1 is told to put the package in a car. Two days later those 20 soldiers are brought to CID headquarters at the Polygraph Institute and told that someone had placed a car bomb in a vehicle owned by a local high school principle and that victim was mortally wounded.

Detectives are able to determine which soldiers were involved at what capacity based on the readings, and NONE actually did anything wrong. By the end of one day the detectives had their man.
camm supporter

#6609 Jan 3, 2013
Guilty as Charged wrote:
<quoted text>Well the three judges said there was enough evidence to keep camm in prison. If not why isn't he out on bond?
i think what they actually said is that there is enough evidence that if it was proven beyond a reasonable doubt that it would be enough to convict camm

which is a dubious throw-in to their opinion... the first appeals court said that the case against camm was less than overwhelming...that is code for the case against him kinda sucks maybe you should not charge him with a crime...

then after that boney was found....so the first appeals court said the case against camm kinda sucked before they found boney....and there is no conspiracy between camm and boney....so how did the case against camm get better?
camm supporter

#6610 Jan 3, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
He could of parked there
I don't know
probably
I don't remember
my guess would be
I do believe
I think they
And I think
good job picking out all the speculation that proves things beyond a reasonable doubt to camm hater...but dude, wow, you actually read thru that whole bs opinion...you must work with mentally ill people or something...that takes the patience of job to sift thru all of the bs of the junebugs
Just the Facts

Louisville, KY

#6611 Jan 3, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he would show deception if he was involved. The questioning should have been more detailed and in depth.
The way the polygraph works is simple. The investigator asks you a question. Before you respond, your brain flashes. In that flash, if your brain pulls a memory of the event in question it knows what your answer should be. When you answer, if you lie there is a physical response in your body that you cannot control without maybe medication or some CIA kinda shit. That is hard enough to do when you aren't hooked to a lie detector. Even if someone THINKS they did something that they didn't actually do, they will show as deceptive. So yeah, I guess it can show a false reading that way too, but the suspect must believe they did something.
For example, as a training exercise 20 young military personnel (guinae pigs) are selected. Of those 20, 15 are told nothing. 3 are told about a package, 1 is told by a slightly senior soldier (E4 or so who knows what's going on) to be a lookout and 1 is told to put the package in a car. Two days later those 20 soldiers are brought to CID headquarters at the Polygraph Institute and told that someone had placed a car bomb in a vehicle owned by a local high school principle and that victim was mortally wounded.
Detectives are able to determine which soldiers were involved at what capacity based on the readings, and NONE actually did anything wrong. By the end of one day the detectives had their man.
So Boney could have shown deseption on the question "did you kill those people in Indiana' by only being there and involved but not being the actual killer?

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#6612 Jan 3, 2013
Just the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
So Boney could have shown deseption on the question "did you kill those people in Indiana' by only being there and involved but not being the actual killer?
Yes, and I honestly hope that's not how the investigator asked him the question. "those people"???? Really?

Deception, learn it, live it, love it.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#6613 Jan 3, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
good job picking out all the speculation that proves things beyond a reasonable doubt to camm hater...but dude, wow, you actually read thru that whole bs opinion...you must work with mentally ill people or something...that takes the patience of job to sift thru all of the bs of the junebugs
Right now I am talking to a mentally handicapped person, it doesn't make me a doctor. If you weren't so easily impressed you could see that Camm is guilty too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sellersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Jim Butner Auto Inc (Aug '09) May 2 Heather mattingly 181
New Water Park Apr 26 hardwareman 1
Evangel North Church, has opened a Food Pantry ... Apr 17 Rick 1
Old Man Ike's (Mar '09) Jan '15 truthseeker 21
Sellersburg Sunoco (Aug '14) Aug '14 Kevin 1
Sellersburg Police (Sep '07) Aug '14 wtf 32
food allery dr (Feb '14) Feb '14 help 1
More from around the web

Sellersburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE