Justice For David Camm

Full story: Topix

WE CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR: THE ADMISSION OF EVIDENCE JUSTICE FOR KIM, BRAD & JILL FREEDOM FOR DAVID CAMM THE TRUTH...THE SIMPLE TRUTH On September 28, 2000, Kimberly, Bradley, and Jill Camm were shot to death in the Camm family garage, located in Georgetown, Indiana, just a few miles from Louisville, Kentucky. The Indiana State Police (ISP) responded to the scene, as did the local prosecutor, Stanley Faith, who called for the assistance of a blood stain and crime scene re-constructionist. Three days after the crimes occurred, the husband of Kim and the father of Jill and Brad, David Camm, was arrested. In early 2002 David Camm was convicted of their murders and sentenced to 195 years in the Indiana Department of Corrections. Case solved. Case closed. In August, 2004, the Indiana Court of Appeals overturned Camm's conviction. Camm got a new trial. In November, 2004, Prosecutor Keith Henderson recharged Camm after having a "Fresh Eyes" team re-investigate the crime. Camm was re-charged. In March, 2005, another man, Charles Darnell Boney, was charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Camm was re-charged with Boney. In February, 2006, Boney was convicted and sentenced to 225 years in prison. Camm was convicted in March, 2006, and sentenced to life in prison without parole. Case solved. Case closed. Those are the facts of this case. Well, at least a few facts. Most people in the metropolitan area of Louisville are convinced that David Camm is a molester and murderer. They are convinced that Charles Boney helped him in some shape, manner, or form. There are those who know many more facts that are thoroughly convinced of David Camm's innocence and continue to fight for him and his family.
Comments
6,241 - 6,260 of 8,252 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#6427 Nov 27, 2012
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
Grab a double whopper and your snuggie and tune in. It was a good 2 episodes. Murder on Lockhart road part 1 and 2. Just listening to Boney should at least make you a little skepticial. There was alot of good info on those episodes.
Boney is a moron. I don't need to watch 48 hours to know that. That dipshit went on local TV before he was arrested. If I remember correctly it was a news station that first tracked him down and he was pompous enough to do an interview. That in itself tells me he isn't smart enough to frame a cop.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#6428 Nov 27, 2012
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Boney is a moron. I don't need to watch 48 hours to know that. That dipshit went on local TV before he was arrested. If I remember correctly it was a news station that first tracked him down and he was pompous enough to do an interview. That in itself tells me he isn't smart enough to frame a cop.
I agree 100% he was to stupid to pull off framing a cop, for christ sakes the guy got busted like 100 times doing crimes. I think he needed move his business of thieving out of the city and into the country. He was to hot of an item for the cops not to question him with any crime remotely near his residence. I think he went outside his area randomly and killed that family due to the fact that he got caught by Kim attempting to rob the home and knew if he was identified this time he would probably be looking at a long stretch which still makes me wonder why in the fuck this guy was out on the streets in the first place. If you do the math he's what probably 35 at the time of the murders and already had 11 violent felonies. I always thought the more crimes the more time. All I can say is if I were a criminal I would be packing up my bags and moving to Indiana. Hell even if Camm did do it the way they sentence criminals in Indiana he should of been out 4 years ago with good behavior
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#6429 Nov 27, 2012
I also feel bad for the Renn family, They did get a little justice when Boney was convcted but it won't bring their family back. Whats really sad is the fact that this monster Charles Boney should of never been walking the streets and that the Camm side got the shaft also because Dave was a player and when the wife get killed and you are a womanizer it is hard to explain how you loved your family but......... Indiana justice system letting Charles Boney do whatever he wants for as long as he wanted is the reason these 2 good families were torn to pieces.
You know the lyric's if I'm wrong then I don't wanna be right
Walt

Harrisburg, PA

#6430 Nov 27, 2012
Nobody wants to take accountability for what the Indiana state justice system let Charles Boney do. All you hear about on this thread is how Camm is guilty of killing his family. The justice dept wants to keep Camm behind bars for as long as possible because if he gets his story out nationally then and only then will these scumbag career state workers be held accountable. Meals with the killers mom and book deals to profit from is just down right corruption. Stan Faith and Keith Henderson are the stuff you scrap off your shoes when you step in a pile of dog shit.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#6431 Nov 28, 2012
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree 100% he was to stupid to pull off framing a cop, for christ sakes the guy got busted like 100 times doing crimes. I think he needed move his business of thieving out of the city and into the country. He was to hot of an item for the cops not to question him with any crime remotely near his residence. I think he went outside his area randomly and killed that family due to the fact that he got caught by Kim attempting to rob the home and knew if he was identified this time he would probably be looking at a long stretch which still makes me wonder why in the fuck this guy was out on the streets in the first place. If you do the math he's what probably 35 at the time of the murders and already had 11 violent felonies. I always thought the more crimes the more time. All I can say is if I were a criminal I would be packing up my bags and moving to Indiana. Hell even if Camm did do it the way they sentence criminals in Indiana he should of been out 4 years ago with good behavior
Unforunately you are right. Boney should have been put away long before this happened. He is a career criminal and shouldn't have been on the streets to start with.

Camm should have plead down to 3 counts assault and he would have been out in a year. I agree, the justice system is a joke. I think that is a nationwide issue, not just in Indiana.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#6432 Dec 2, 2012
Thank you. This story for the prosecution has always benn kill 2 birds with the same stone. The only thing they missed was that David Camm was in a GYM wih 11 other people. Boney being a dumb African American will play the race card until he finally admits he killed a white family.
So many people on here are afraid to express their opinions except Satan.
Looking at the internet the other day a white guy kiled a few black people in Flordia. Headline news. Blacks kill innocent people everyday and you will never hear about it. Why? Because blacks kill whites so often that we just take it for granted. But as soon as whitey kills a black it's heasdline news. Repeat- Blacks kill whites everyday and no news. When a stupid asshole racist white kills a minoriy it's on the news. call me a racist but us whites are fed up with the treatment we get from the area government

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#6433 Dec 2, 2012
The prosecution definately did not miss those ball players. They spent a lot of time working to show how confused they were, and it must have worked.
camm supporter

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#6434 Dec 3, 2012
fly007 wrote:
The prosecution definately did not miss those ball players. They spent a lot of time working to show how confused they were, and it must have worked.
but i believe they did miss them in the first trial and did not question them heavily after the murders as they thought camm had no real alibi as they believed the phone records that proved that camm was home at 730 and not at the ball game; come to find out the phone records were wrong due to indiana's two time zone issue
so i wonder if the ball players were really questioned after the ball game in any timely and thorough manner
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#6435 Dec 9, 2012
11 eye witnesses saying they didn't see Camm leave the gym and the same 11 saying the didn't see him return if he did leave. Only one witness after all these years has changed his story only to say he don't know if he did or didn't leave. 10 say he never left. Not one person in that gym said David Camm left not a single one. Actually one man claims to have talked to Camm the whole time he sat out the second game. If only one of these men would of testified that they knew for sure that Camm was gone for a while I could see people believeing he had something to do with it but everybody sad he never left. I watched interviews with some of the jury members from 3 trials 2 of Camms and one of Boneys and let me tell ya all I saw were Hicksville country bumpkins. One man even said he wasn't sure if Camm was guilty but voted guilty anyway. Hey what the hell it's only someone's life. Then you had the young women juror crying in the Boney trial because she felt sorry for sending that asshole to prison for life. All I can say to that is W T F ! Put the innocent guy in prison not really believing in his guilt and cry over the scumbag family killer. These must of been Floyd county's cream of the crop.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#6436 Dec 10, 2012
Mrs Beasley wrote:
11 eye witnesses saying they didn't see Camm leave the gym and the same 11 saying the didn't see him return if he did leave. Only one witness after all these years has changed his story only to say he don't know if he did or didn't leave. 10 say he never left. Not one person in that gym said David Camm left not a single one. Actually one man claims to have talked to Camm the whole time he sat out the second game. If only one of these men would of testified that they knew for sure that Camm was gone for a while I could see people believeing he had something to do with it but everybody sad he never left. I watched interviews with some of the jury members from 3 trials 2 of Camms and one of Boneys and let me tell ya all I saw were Hicksville country bumpkins. One man even said he wasn't sure if Camm was guilty but voted guilty anyway. Hey what the hell it's only someone's life. Then you had the young women juror crying in the Boney trial because she felt sorry for sending that asshole to prison for life. All I can say to that is W T F ! Put the innocent guy in prison not really believing in his guilt and cry over the scumbag family killer. These must of been Floyd county's cream of the crop.
Did anyone ask the ball players if they saw anyone go to the restroom? Anyone, not just Camm, anyone. I know they didn't, but they should have. Do you think anyone went to the restroom? Anyone, not just Camm, anyone?

Do you think any of the players would notice that? Me either, but you know it happened. I play a couple different sports and I can tell you that I have NEVER paid any attention to the coming and going of anyone that isn't playing. The fact that nobody saw him leaving or coming back doesn't surprise me.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#6437 Dec 10, 2012
Mrs Beasley wrote:
Also, the lady juror that was crying about Boney wasn't on both juries so you can't say she put an innocent guy in prison but cried about the scumbag. Me thinks she cried because of what she had just witnessed and the task that was put on her shoulders. Yeah, my guess is she is the cream of the crop, sensitive, caring and honorable enough to send a man to prison for life, even though it was obviously painful for her. Don't let your feelings about Boney cloud your judgement muffintop.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#6438 Dec 10, 2012
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, the lady juror that was crying about Boney wasn't on both juries so you can't say she put an innocent guy in prison but cried about the scumbag. Me thinks she cried because of what she had just witnessed and the task that was put on her shoulders. Yeah, my guess is she is the cream of the crop, sensitive, caring and honorable enough to send a man to prison for life, even though it was obviously painful for her. Don't let your feelings about Boney cloud your judgement muffintop.
Never said she was on both juries. I just found it hard to believe that after seeing and hearing the evidence that Boney killed the Camm family I wouldn't waste a single tear knowing that monster was going bye bye for good. Maybe tears of joy. As for you considering bad mitton and synchronized swimming a sport it's hard not to know who is where and when they left when you only have 12 total guys in a gym and they play together every week. 5 on 5 one spectator and Sam Lockhart showing up. Whenever a few of my friends and I get together be it figure skating or ballet rehearsal or even ice fishing I know when someone is missing.
And it's muffin buns there rubber neck.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#6439 Dec 10, 2012
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Did anyone ask the ball players if they saw anyone go to the restroom? Anyone, not just Camm, anyone. I know they didn't, but they should have. Do you think anyone went to the restroom? Anyone, not just Camm, anyone?
Do you think any of the players would notice that? Me either, but you know it happened. I play a couple different sports and I can tell you that I have NEVER paid any attention to the coming and going of anyone that isn't playing. The fact that nobody saw him leaving or coming back doesn't surprise me.
Think about this sugar dumpling, everybody that was in that gym had to know by that night or in the morning that the Camm family were murdered. And I'm sure everybody still fresh minded racked their brains out trying to recall if Camm left that gym or went missing. Notta one saw him leave and more than a few testified that he was on the side lines talking to a eyewitness the whole time during that second game and that was also collabrated by the witness he was talking to. Now we either have 12 men that are covering up for a killler of women and children or Mr. Camm just didn't do it. I believe Mr. camm had absolutely nothing to do with it. No brainer here, Charles was just being scumbag Charles. All the homes this man has robbed in a lifetime what were the odds that he would pick a home where the husband had a few extra martial affairs and the marriage was rocky. The odds would have been astronomicial. With 50% of marriages on the rocks or one partner cheating X say 50 home invasions the odds of robbing a home where the marriage was rocky would equate to probably every other home. Do you realize how many murders there are in the US and how many spouse's got accused before things got sorted out. Life isn't fair. The stars lined up perfectly for Camm to be the fall guy even though you and I both know he had nothing to do with this. I talk to this guy all the time for about the past 2 years now. He has no problem admitting he was a womenizer and felt entitled because of his police position but what people don't know is that Camm and his wife weathered that storm and he was finally growing up. Like he told me Boney took away his dream of finally being the husband his wife deserved. Camm died the night his family was murdered. Whether he gets out will be another story. Camm is a person alot of people just love to hate.
Something in the water I guess.
commonsense

Louisville, KY

#6440 Dec 10, 2012
David Camm could not have possibly known the exact time that Kim would pull in the driveway. She could have talked to another mother at the swim lesson that Brad was taking--she could have stopped at the store for bread. How could anyone think that he ran out of the gym and arrive home at the exact time Kim and kids did, meet Boney for another gun--fight with Kim --shooting her and pulling her pants down. Shooting the kids and then trying to shoot Boney and get back in his truck go back to gym just in the exact time for the third game and play basketball. HOW INSANE FOR ANYONE TO EVEN REMOTELY CONSIDER THIS.
SFJ

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#6441 Dec 11, 2012
This is an interesting and complex case. I've been discussing it on my forum with a few people, I'm pretty much convinced of Camm's guilt based on the forensics, others seem to be convinced he is innocent. If anybody here would like to join our discussion it is here: http://www.sleuthingforjustice.com
You will have to send me an email to register (instructions at the forum) because I keep the forum private, but I'm happy to activate accounts to discuss this case. No trolls please, we prefer serious discussion over there.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#6442 Dec 11, 2012
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said she was on both juries. I just found it hard to believe that after seeing and hearing the evidence that Boney killed the Camm family I wouldn't waste a single tear knowing that monster was going bye bye for good.
It's hard to imagine someone else reacting differently than you?
Maybe tears of joy. As for you considering bad mitton and synchronized swimming a sport
You have obviously never tried synchronized swimming.
it's hard not to know who is where and when they left when you only have 12 total guys in a gym and they play together every week. 5 on 5 one spectator
The spectator "spoke to Camm", he did not talk to him the entire time
and Sam Lockhart
You mean Uncle Sam?
showing up. Whenever a few of my friends and I get together be it figure skating or ballet rehearsal or even ice fishing I know when someone is missing.
I'm sure you think you do. However, my guess is when you are in a heated game of twister, all you notice is who's on the mat with you.
And it's muffin buns there rubber neck.
Whatever you say lemon squeeze.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#6443 Dec 11, 2012
SFJ wrote:
This is an interesting and complex case. I've been discussing it on my forum with a few people, I'm pretty much convinced of Camm's guilt based on the forensics, others seem to be convinced he is innocent. If anybody here would like to join our discussion it is here: http://www.sleuthingforjustice.com
You will have to send me an email to register (instructions at the forum) because I keep the forum private, but I'm happy to activate accounts to discuss this case. No trolls please, we prefer serious discussion over there.
That's ok, we are waiting for Augies mom to blow the case wide open.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#6444 Dec 11, 2012
commonsense wrote:
David Camm could not have possibly known the exact time that Kim would pull in the driveway. She could have talked to another mother at the swim lesson that Brad was taking--she could have stopped at the store for bread. How could anyone think that he ran out of the gym and arrive home at the exact time Kim and kids did, meet Boney for another gun--fight with Kim --shooting her and pulling her pants down. Shooting the kids and then trying to shoot Boney and get back in his truck go back to gym just in the exact time for the third game and play basketball. HOW INSANE FOR ANYONE TO EVEN REMOTELY CONSIDER THIS.
When a man controls a woman he does know exactly when she will be home, EXACTLY. He trains her. She will have exactly X amount of minutes to be home, or else.

You've obviously never fired a weapon. It wouldn't take more than 4 seconds to fire 3 shots, adn that's taking a second to aim.

He killed them. Stop drinking the kool-aid

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#6445 Dec 11, 2012
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
Think about this sugar dumpling, everybody that was in that gym had to know by that night or in the morning that the Camm family were murdered. And I'm sure everybody still fresh minded racked their brains out trying to recall if Camm left that gym or went missing. Notta one saw him leave and more than a few testified that he was on the side lines talking to a eyewitness the whole time during that second game and that was also collabrated by the witness he was talking to.
Sorry peaches, the person he spoke to said just that, that he spoke to him. Also, the human brain is a funny thing. None can also say that he never left.
Now we either have 12 men that are covering up for a killler of women and children or Mr. Camm just didn't do it.
You hear 12 people saying that he never left. I hear 11 people (Unlce Sam is protective and therefore not credible) saying that they can't say for certain either way. All they know for sure is that he showed up and set out a game.
I believe Mr. camm had absolutely nothing to do with it.
It's a free country. It's not illegal to be wrong.
No brainer here, Charles was just being scumbag Charles. All the homes this man has robbed in a lifetime what were the odds that he would pick a home where the husband had a few extra martial affairs and the marriage was rocky. The odds would have been astronomicial With 50% of marriages on the rocks or one partner cheating X say 50 home invasions the odds of robbing a home where the marriage was rocky would equate to probably every other home.
Ok, now I'm confused. Are the odds astronomical or 50%?
Do you realize how many murders there are in the US and how many spouse's got accused before things got sorted out.
Spouses are always looked at first. That's done for a reason. One, they usually commit the crime, and two, if they didn't they can be ilminated and get back to the business of putting the pieces back together.
Life isn't fair. The stars lined up perfectly for Camm to be the fall guy even though you and I both know he had nothing to do with this.
So you blame karma?
I talk to this guy all the time for about the past 2 years now. He has no problem admitting he was a womenizer and felt entitled because of his police position but what people don't know is that Camm and his wife weathered that storm and he was finally growing up.
Ah, so that's it. You are biased. He has you hook, line and sinker.
Like he told me Boney took away his dream of finally being the husband his wife deserved.
Lol, that's such a sweet after-thought.
Camm died the night his family was murdered.
If only that were true, but then you and I would not be as close as we are.
Whether he gets out will be another story. Camm is a person alot of people just love to hate.
Something in the water I guess.
Actually, there was something in the blood. The water's fine this time of year.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#6446 Dec 11, 2012
*Eliminated

Geez

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sellersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
so many cops (Dec '13) 55 min does it matter 9
What is there to do here? (Jan '14) 1 hr does it matter 2
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr does it matter 93
3 arrested for indecent exposure at Theatair X (Nov '13) 1 hr does it matter 6
Low temps, high bills (Feb '07) Aug 28 Coletrane_exe 18
Theatre X (Mar '11) Aug 27 Traveling through 92
Does Anyone Know WENDY PRICE AKA SLOPPY GREMLIN... Aug 26 Sean Layman 2
•••
•••
•••

Sellersburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••