Justice For David Camm

Full story: Topix 8,254
WE CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR: THE ADMISSION OF EVIDENCE JUSTICE FOR KIM, BRAD & JILL FREEDOM FOR DAVID CAMM THE TRUTH...THE SIMPLE TRUTH On September 28, 2000, Kimberly, Bradley, and Jill Camm were shot to death in the Camm family garage, located in Georgetown, Indiana, just a few miles from Louisville, Kentucky. The Indiana State Police (ISP) responded to the scene, as did the local prosecutor, Stanley Faith, who called for the assistance of a blood stain and crime scene re-constructionist. Three days after the crimes occurred, the husband of Kim and the father of Jill and Brad, David Camm, was arrested. In early 2002 David Camm was convicted of their murders and sentenced to 195 years in the Indiana Department of Corrections. Case solved. Case closed. In August, 2004, the Indiana Court of Appeals overturned Camm's conviction. Camm got a new trial. In November, 2004, Prosecutor Keith Henderson recharged Camm after having a "Fresh Eyes" team re-investigate the crime. Camm was re-charged. In March, 2005, another man, Charles Darnell Boney, was charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Camm was re-charged with Boney. In February, 2006, Boney was convicted and sentenced to 225 years in prison. Camm was convicted in March, 2006, and sentenced to life in prison without parole. Case solved. Case closed. Those are the facts of this case. Well, at least a few facts. Most people in the metropolitan area of Louisville are convinced that David Camm is a molester and murderer. They are convinced that Charles Boney helped him in some shape, manner, or form. There are those who know many more facts that are thoroughly convinced of David Camm's innocence and continue to fight for him and his family. Full Story

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#6407 Nov 14, 2012
Questing for truth wrote:
What did Auggie's mom do that makes yoou pick on her? By the way, Auggie is her assistance pet. she is handicapped so pick on her now. That would be nice!! I'm sure someone will have a comment about it.
1) Blind people (as you are implying) shouldn't be commenting on evidence anyway.

2) If she/you come here and type something stupid we are going to beat you with it.

3) You don't get graded on the curve just because you claim a handicap. Your typing told us you were handicapped from the start.

4) 20% of the people here do not care about your problems. The other 80% are glad you have them.

Any more questions?

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#6408 Nov 14, 2012
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
Ruff Ruff. Weighing 400 pounds and some change, eating 7 double whoopers at one sitting and using a hov-r-round to get your mail doesn't qualify in my books to be labled handicapped. Especially if your questing for truth. By the way you shouldn't have to because Auggie's mom has all the evidence to free Camm.
Rut Ro
I forgot that she has been hiding evidence for what is it 10, 12 years now? She should be in prison getting it poured to her like Davie boi is.
Questing for truth

United States

#6409 Nov 14, 2012
I'm not sure what double WHOOPERS is and she's not blind or fat, she has MS. IX XI is that your IQ? That's being generous and you sure have a lot of room criticizing others with the grammar and spelling you use. As far as her hiding evidence, she has already given it and the prosecution has chosen to keep it blocked. There are so many small minds on here that it's a good thing none of you are on a jury. A lot of mental heavyweights on here-a lot of class. One of these days you will mouth off to the wrong person and they will take you down and no, I'm not threatening-I keep my hands too clean to dirty them on some of the trash on here. I am so done with this mess I thought I would find INTELLIGENT conversation and discussions on here but I guess I was as stupid as some on here. Good bye and God bless you all-you need it!!!
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#6410 Nov 15, 2012
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry buddy, I think that's too much coincidence. Why randomly rob a house in the country in the middle of the day?
Depending on what time line the police are going with I don't think it was the middle of the day. Second, Boney basically robbed everybody he could in his area. Moving to the country would be his only choice. No doubt it was random. After getting out of jail for what the 12th time he had to do awawy with all the witnesses. Do you really believe that Camm would incorporate himself with a loser like Boney. If he planned all this out and everybody thinks the guys in the gym are covering up for him why wouldn't he use one of them? Come over to the other side. We won't fault you. Do the math satan. I know you're educated but why look the other way.Give me a reason to think otherwise.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#6411 Nov 15, 2012
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
That's where there seems to be a lot of confusion. The 10 people never said he didn't leave the gym. They only said they didn't see him leave the gym. None could say he never left.
Popular vote doesn't always win the election.
10 people said he never left that gym. 10 people said they never seen him come back to the gym. One person talked to him the whole time he sat out. whats your point!
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#6412 Nov 15, 2012
I'm not sure what double WHOOPERS is and she's not blind or fat, she has MS. IX XI is that your IQ? That's being generous and you sure have a lot of room criticizing others with the grammar and spelling you use. As far as her hiding evidence, she has already given it and the prosecution has chosen to keep it blocked. There are so many small minds on here that it's a good thing none of you are on a jury. A lot of mental heavyweights on here-a lot of class. One of these days you will mouth off to the wrong person and they will take you down and no, I'm not threatening-I keep my hands too clean to dirty them on some of the trash on here. I am so done with this mess I thought I would find INTELLIGENT conversation and discussions on here but I guess I was as stupid as some on here. Good bye and God bless you all-you need it!!!
See ya

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#6413 Nov 15, 2012
I'm not sure what double WHOOPERS is and she's not blind or fat, she has MS.
You can't pretend not to know what a double whopper is then try to insult anyone else's intelligence dummy.
IX XI is that your IQ?
Um, sure, they changed the entire scale just for me.
That's being generous and you sure have a lot of room criticizing others with the grammar and spelling you use.
Awe, did I hit a nerve?
As far as her hiding evidence, she has already given it and the prosecution has chosen to keep it blocked.
Well then do share lol.
There are so many small minds on here that it's a good thing none of you are on a jury.
I know rite? He might have been convicted twice!
A lot of mental heavyweights on here-a lot of class. One of these days you will mouth off to the wrong person and they will take you down and no, I'm not threatening-I keep my hands too clean to dirty them on some of the trash on here.
Threaten all you like. It will just give me one more thing to make fun of.
I am so done with this mess=
Shoot, we were just getting to know each other.
I thought I would find INTELLIGENT conversation and discussions on here but I guess I was as stupid as some on here.
Finally, you're right about something. Although now Camm Jocklicker will come here with some fancy copy and paste as a rebuttle.
Good bye and God bless you all-you need it!!!
Don't let the door split ya where Davie boi did.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#6414 Nov 15, 2012
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
See ya
I miss her already :(

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#6415 Nov 15, 2012
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
Depending on what time line the police are going with I don't think it was the middle of the day.
That should be easy enough to find out?
Second, Boney basically robbed everybody he could in his area.
Oh now come on. The state trooper's house in the middle of nowhere was the only one left to rob. Did you sound that out before you typed it?
Moving to the country would be his only choice.
Naw, now don't be silly.
No doubt it was random. After getting out of jail for what the 12th time he had to do awawy with all the witnesses. Do you really believe that Camm would incorporate himself with a loser like Boney.
Yes I do, and here's why. I know I said I wouldn't play armchair detective and I'm still not, BUT I would like to clear the confusion. Camm knew Boney or at least his record. He was a cop after all. Boney is an idiot. Even Camm is smart enough to know that. Camm knew his MO. Boney was an easy mark.
If he planned all this out and everybody thinks the guys in the gym are covering up for him why wouldn't he use one of them?
I never said that. None of those people could say that he never left. Nobody talked to him the entire time. Anyone who plays in pickup games knows that nobody pays any attention to people that aren't playing unless they are 21 year old college girls with no shirts on.
Come over to the other side.
That's my line.
We won't fault you. Do the math satan. I know you're educated but why look the other way.Give me a reason to think otherwise.
He did it dude. That's the bottom line.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#6416 Nov 15, 2012
Thanks for the blessing. Same to you. Just mixing a little sarcasim with the topic. But if this is all it took to make you pack it up you might as well keep you knee's and back in good shape because you will be taking an ass kicking for the rest of your life. Don't give up. Go to your local burger king and order the double whopper and have it your way. Don't take no for an answer.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#6417 Nov 16, 2012
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the blessing. Same to you. Just mixing a little sarcasim with the topic. But if this is all it took to make you pack it up you might as well keep you knee's and back in good shape because you will be taking an ass kicking for the rest of your life. Don't give up. Go to your local burger king and order the double whopper and have it your way. Don't take no for an answer.
Bahahahaha, I really didn't want to like you dammit.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#6418 Nov 17, 2012
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
That's where there seems to be a lot of confusion. The 10 people never said he didn't leave the gym. They only said they didn't see him leave the gym. None could say he never left.
Popular vote doesn't always win the election.
If you saw the 48 hour mystery episodes which I'm assuming you did one man talked to Camm the whole time he sat out that 2nd game. They were to play 5 on 5 but uncle Sam showed up unexpectly and was the only reason Camm sat out, to let Sam play. This wasn't a packed gym there were only 12 people there. Saying he did somehow slip out how could no one see the blood on this guys shirt when he returned. No blood in the truck. Just one connection to Boney would of done it for me but there is none. Another thing is Camm was going on 5 years in prison before Boney came into the picture, I would think Camm would of somehow got the word out that Boney was at least a suspect if he was to set him up. Camm doing it just doesn't add up.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#6419 Nov 17, 2012
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
I miss her already :(
Who knows maybe Auggie's mom was the referee.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#6420 Nov 24, 2012
You have a small mind because prosecution can't block evidence but a judge sure can.
Questing for truth

United States

#6421 Nov 24, 2012
Prosecution can't block evidence? What about the freaking T shirt they kept hid for 5 yrs? What about them choosing to ignore 10 witnesses but believing a lying felon's alibi? Give me a break!!
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#6422 Nov 24, 2012
Prosecution can't block evidence? What about the freaking T shirt they kept hid for 5 yrs? What about them choosing to ignore 10 witnesses but believing a lying felon's alibi? Give me a break!!
Calm down. They didn't block the shirt they just never had it tested. And that's both sides. Maybe Camms defense attorneys should of done a better job of getting that shirt tested and Camm could be eating whoppers with us. Second of all I think it was a jury that ignored the 11 eyewitnesses. When it comes to Camm being innocent I'm 100% he had nothing to do with it. When it comes to the prosecution I feel they should all be brought up on corruption charges. But why didn't Camms attorneys fight to have that shirt tested? Why 5 years later? Both sides knew about that sweatshirt yet both sides failed Mr. Camm. Given all the evidence of late I'm shocked that this man is still in prison. This is your justice system in Indiana and most just bend over and take it. There are more people in Pennsylvania writing your justice system and pitching a bitch about this then people from your own state. The only people who are backing Camm is his family and I must say they are rightfully so and they are a hell of a family. Make a difference and write to your county prosecutors and justice dept. Stop relying on Auggie's mom to save the day. It isn't happening.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#6423 Nov 26, 2012
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down. They didn't block the shirt they just never had it tested. And that's both sides. Maybe Camms defense attorneys should of done a better job of getting that shirt tested and Camm could be eating whoppers with us. Second of all I think it was a jury that ignored the 11 eyewitnesses. When it comes to Camm being innocent I'm 100% he had nothing to do with it. When it comes to the prosecution I feel they should all be brought up on corruption charges. But why didn't Camms attorneys fight to have that shirt tested? Why 5 years later? Both sides knew about that sweatshirt yet both sides failed Mr. Camm. Given all the evidence of late I'm shocked that this man is still in prison. This is your justice system in Indiana and most just bend over and take it. There are more people in Pennsylvania writing your justice system and pitching a bitch about this then people from your own state. The only people who are backing Camm is his family and I must say they are rightfully so and they are a hell of a family. Make a difference and write to your county prosecutors and justice dept. Stop relying on Auggie's mom to save the day. It isn't happening.
I wonder if that's because the people from Pennsylvania got their info from 48 hours and have no real information about the area or the people involved? That's rhetorical of course.

Auggie's mom has evidence that will prove Camm's innocence. Of that I have no doubt. She is just waiting on a book deal.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#6424 Nov 26, 2012
You're not smart enough to know when people agree with you. Also, blocking evidence and hiding evidence are not the same, but just for clarification they did neither.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#6425 Nov 26, 2012
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
If you saw the 48 hour mystery episodes which I'm assuming you did one man talked to Camm the whole time he sat out that 2nd game. They were to play 5 on 5 but uncle Sam showed up unexpectly and was the only reason Camm sat out, to let Sam play. This wasn't a packed gym there were only 12 people there. Saying he did somehow slip out how could no one see the blood on this guys shirt when he returned. No blood in the truck. Just one connection to Boney would of done it for me but there is none. Another thing is Camm was going on 5 years in prison before Boney came into the picture, I would think Camm would of somehow got the word out that Boney was at least a suspect if he was to set him up. Camm doing it just doesn't add up.
Actually I didn't see it.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#6426 Nov 26, 2012
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I didn't see it.
Grab a double whopper and your snuggie and tune in. It was a good 2 episodes. Murder on Lockhart road part 1 and 2. Just listening to Boney should at least make you a little skepticial. There was alot of good info on those episodes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sellersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jim butner (Oct '12) Thu God Damn Butners 17
Brian Monroe Dec 24 Tammy 1
the music thread (Feb '12) Dec 21 texas pete 33
amy jo triplett (Jul '11) Dec 19 srw 3
Salvation Army accepting Angel Tree application... (Nov '08) Dec 10 Lee 12
Prostitution sting at Theatair X in Clarksville... (Nov '12) Dec 9 Pan Fried 26
Pillsbury/General Mills production hiring issues? (Feb '13) Dec 9 Tcb7415 5
Sellersburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web