1) Blind people (as you are implying) shouldn't be commenting on evidence anyway.What did Auggie's mom do that makes yoou pick on her? By the way, Auggie is her assistance pet. she is handicapped so pick on her now. That would be nice!! I'm sure someone will have a comment about it.
2) If she/you come here and type something stupid we are going to beat you with it.
3) You don't get graded on the curve just because you claim a handicap. Your typing told us you were handicapped from the start.
4) 20% of the people here do not care about your problems. The other 80% are glad you have them.
Any more questions?