Justice For David Camm

Full story: Topix

WE CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR: THE ADMISSION OF EVIDENCE JUSTICE FOR KIM, BRAD & JILL FREEDOM FOR DAVID CAMM THE TRUTH...THE SIMPLE TRUTH On September 28, 2000, Kimberly, Bradley, and Jill Camm were shot to death in the Camm family garage, located in Georgetown, Indiana, just a few miles from Louisville, Kentucky. The Indiana State Police (ISP) responded to the scene, as did the local prosecutor, Stanley Faith, who called for the assistance of a blood stain and crime scene re-constructionist. Three days after the crimes occurred, the husband of Kim and the father of Jill and Brad, David Camm, was arrested. In early 2002 David Camm was convicted of their murders and sentenced to 195 years in the Indiana Department of Corrections. Case solved. Case closed. In August, 2004, the Indiana Court of Appeals overturned Camm's conviction. Camm got a new trial. In November, 2004, Prosecutor Keith Henderson recharged Camm after having a "Fresh Eyes" team re-investigate the crime. Camm was re-charged. In March, 2005, another man, Charles Darnell Boney, was charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Camm was re-charged with Boney. In February, 2006, Boney was convicted and sentenced to 225 years in prison. Camm was convicted in March, 2006, and sentenced to life in prison without parole. Case solved. Case closed. Those are the facts of this case. Well, at least a few facts. Most people in the metropolitan area of Louisville are convinced that David Camm is a molester and murderer. They are convinced that Charles Boney helped him in some shape, manner, or form. There are those who know many more facts that are thoroughly convinced of David Camm's innocence and continue to fight for him and his family.
Comments
6,201 - 6,220 of 8,251 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 26

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#6387 Nov 11, 2012
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll break this one down for you. Why? Maybe because after 11 other felonies this one would be life. Rural area's would be his next stop I mean this moron robbed everybody in the city. No matter if he was black, red or green it doesn't change the fact that he's done this 100 other times. He robbed and killed a family where the marriage wasn't that great. So lets convict the husband. Maybe you need to look at the records of both men. An 11 time convicted felon with hate crimes against women or the cheater. I know a black man with a record of violent crimes against women and killing a white family really shocks you. It don't me. Pleeasssssse.
awwwww did I ruffle your tail feathers

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#6388 Nov 12, 2012
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
Love the king of the one liners. I guess explaining yourself would mean you would have to put down you double big mac value meal.
Fastfood=slob of Floyd county. When you look at yourself in the mirrow I guess the truth does hurt.
There is a double Big Mac?

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#6389 Nov 12, 2012
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll break this one down for you. Why? Maybe because after 11 other felonies this one would be life. Rural area's would be his next stop I mean this moron robbed everybody in the city. No matter if he was black, red or green it doesn't change the fact that he's done this 100 other times. He robbed and killed a family where the marriage wasn't that great. So lets convict the husband. Maybe you need to look at the records of both men. An 11 time convicted felon with hate crimes against women or the cheater. I know a black man with a record of violent crimes against women and killing a white family really shocks you. It don't me. Pleeasssssse.
So what you are saying is that David couldn't have done it because he has no arrest record but Boney does? Then you say that David didn't get a fair trial? Come on moonbeam. You can do better than that. Every criminal has a first offense.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#6390 Nov 12, 2012
Toni1958 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not that difficult.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#6391 Nov 12, 2012
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you are saying is that David couldn't have done it because he has no arrest record but Boney does? Then you say that David didn't get a fair trial? Come on moonbeam. You can do better than that. Every criminal has a first offense.
I guess that's why Boney's prior arrest record wasn't allowed at trial - it could be prejudicial. But it's ok to accuse someone of being a child abuser without proof, say that because David had affairs he wanted Kim dead. It may not be allowed at the next trial, but it never really goes away. If Boney's previous crimes weren't similar to this one, I can see why it wouldn't be allowed - but there was a similarity, with the shoes and injuries to Kim's feet, even though the superior court says there are no similarities. Boney's whole objective was totally different this time, it wasn't necessarily to attack Kim - it was to kill a cop's family. Even the gsr and blood evidence is just a guess as to how it got there. I can't imagine David taking the time to wash out a jacket - why not just hide a blood covered jacket with the gun that was so well hidden instead of leaving it there in plain sight not knowing if he got the blood out. Did they find any sign of blood, in the bucket, drain, or yard.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#6392 Nov 12, 2012
fly007 wrote:
<quoted text>I guess that's why Boney's prior arrest record wasn't allowed at trial - it could be prejudicial. But it's ok to accuse someone of being a child abuser without proof, say that because David had affairs he wanted Kim dead. It may not be allowed at the next trial, but it never really goes away. If Boney's previous crimes weren't similar to this one, I can see why it wouldn't be allowed - but there was a similarity, with the shoes and injuries to Kim's feet, even though the superior court says there are no similarities. Boney's whole objective was totally different this time, it wasn't necessarily to attack Kim - it was to kill a cop's family. Even the gsr and blood evidence is just a guess as to how it got there. I can't imagine David taking the time to wash out a jacket - why not just hide a blood covered jacket with the gun that was so well hidden instead of leaving it there in plain sight not knowing if he got the blood out. Did they find any sign of blood, in the bucket, drain, or yard.
Have you ever considered the possibility that you might just be dumb?

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#6393 Nov 12, 2012
^^^That's rhetorical^^^
camm supporter

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#6394 Nov 12, 2012
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
Apoligies from my state. Looks like another 4 years of nothing. I guess it could be worst. Jay-Z or Kanya West could be president, smoking crack and slapping your bitch will be on the ballot for legalization and we will be debating Camm's 4th or 5th trial.
i will give indiana credit for trying to can obama this time after voting for him last time...unfortunately any dipshit can vote or be on a jury...helps explain why casey anthony is free and barack obama is president...welcome to the obamanation part II where the shit really hits the fan
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#6395 Nov 12, 2012
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
For Pete's sake muffin buns. Palm print on Bronco, shoes on Bronco, torn clothes the night of the murder, a handgun the night of the murder. I think Boney was the man. I never saw any evidence that Camm was involved or that Camm had any connection with Boney. Sure when this went down Camm would of been the hottest suspect I agree but when the evidence didn't support that they should of either waited for more evidence or not charged Camm. Do you think Camm would of been charged if Boney's evidence, dna and prints would of been processed the night of the murders? I don't think so.
Whats even more baffling is the fact that Boney was the shoe bandit of the area and not one prosecutor or detective could put this together. Proves they were so focused on one man. Be safe my little muffin for Thanksgivings comin and I'm doing the stuffin
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#6396 Nov 13, 2012
Toni1958 wrote:
<quoted text>
No you tickled my taint
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#6397 Nov 13, 2012
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Camm couldn't of done it simply because Charles Boney did. Boney was randomly robbing a home as usual but this time he was confronted by Kim. She fought he killed her realized the kids saw everything and killed them. Boney is a low life thug. Killing someone is no sweat off his back. People on here make Charles out to be just your common thief with some kind of morals. You can bet your ass there are more people in the Kentucky and Indiana area who have been killed by this monster. Realize if he got caught a dozen times how many times do you think he got away with it. Probably hundreds. it was a ramdom act lets not make this guy something more than the low life, scumbag coward he is.
Really

Warrenville, IL

#6398 Nov 13, 2012
Camm is guilty, I hope they let him out and he gets popped, a no good pervert molester of his own daughter, he will rot in hell where he belongs.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#6399 Nov 13, 2012
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
Camm couldn't of done it simply because Charles Boney did. Boney was randomly robbing a home as usual but this time he was confronted by Kim. She fought he killed her realized the kids saw everything and killed them. Boney is a low life thug. Killing someone is no sweat off his back. People on here make Charles out to be just your common thief with some kind of morals. You can bet your ass there are more people in the Kentucky and Indiana area who have been killed by this monster. Realize if he got caught a dozen times how many times do you think he got away with it. Probably hundreds. it was a ramdom act lets not make this guy something more than the low life, scumbag coward he is.
I'm not arguing about Boney being scum. He is. no doubt about it. The flip side to this argument is that the people on here are making him out to be a criminal mastermind that was able to frame an innocent state trooper. He can't be both an idiot and a genius.

I don't think for one second any of what happened that day was random. I think they are both where they should be.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#6400 Nov 13, 2012
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not arguing about Boney being scum. He is. no doubt about it. The flip side to this argument is that the people on here are making him out to be a criminal mastermind that was able to frame an innocent state trooper. He can't be both an idiot and a genius.
I don't think for one second any of what happened that day was random. I think they are both where they should be.
You are correct. He is no criminal mastermind. I mean the scumbag got busted more then a dozen times. Left his own shirt at the crime scene almost like he was trying to frame himself. Boney has the IQ of a water melon to try to frame a cop. The part you are wrong about is the fact that this was another random act by Boney. He invaded a home and killed an innocent family. Ironically the home he picked was that of a womanizer and former cocky cop. After Boney did his crime then and only then did he learn of David Camm from the newspaper.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#6401 Nov 13, 2012
Really wrote:
Camm is guilty, I hope they let him out and he gets popped, a no good pervert molester of his own daughter, he will rot in hell where he belongs.
Really,
When did he molest his daughter? Where did you get those facts?
Why wasn't he charged with molesting his daughter? Without evidence would it be safe to say you molested your daughter. He will get out and the only popping will be the cork flying out the champane bottle.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#6402 Nov 13, 2012
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Saying he wasn't there. So were 10 other people. As for a fair trial. Rubber neck even you know deep down inside this guy got screwed more times then Auggie's mom at a cork popping contest. I think Camms life style turned the popular vote against him.
Questing for truth

Groveland, IL

#6403 Nov 13, 2012
What did Auggie's mom do that makes yoou pick on her? By the way, Auggie is her assistance pet. she is handicapped so pick on her now. That would be nice!! I'm sure someone will have a comment about it.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#6404 Nov 13, 2012
Questing for truth wrote:
What did Auggie's mom do that makes yoou pick on her? By the way, Auggie is her assistance pet. she is handicapped so pick on her now. That would be nice!! I'm sure someone will have a comment about it.
Ruff Ruff. Weighing 400 pounds and some change, eating 7 double whoopers at one sitting and using a hov-r-round to get your mail doesn't qualify in my books to be labled handicapped. Especially if your questing for truth. By the way you shouldn't have to because Auggie's mom has all the evidence to free Camm.

Rut Ro

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#6405 Nov 14, 2012
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. He is no criminal mastermind. I mean the scumbag got busted more then a dozen times. Left his own shirt at the crime scene almost like he was trying to frame himself. Boney has the IQ of a water melon to try to frame a cop. The part you are wrong about is the fact that this was another random act by Boney. He invaded a home and killed an innocent family. Ironically the home he picked was that of a womanizer and former cocky cop. After Boney did his crime then and only then did he learn of David Camm from the newspaper.
Sorry buddy, I think that's too much coincidence. Why randomly rob a house in the country in the middle of the day?

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#6406 Nov 14, 2012
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
Saying he wasn't there. So were 10 other people. As for a fair trial. Rubber neck even you know deep down inside this guy got screwed more times then Auggie's mom at a cork popping contest. I think Camms life style turned the popular vote against him.
That's where there seems to be a lot of confusion. The 10 people never said he didn't leave the gym. They only said they didn't see him leave the gym. None could say he never left.

Popular vote doesn't always win the election.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sellersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dad 22 hr yourkid 1
Low temps, high bills (Feb '07) Thu Coletrane_exe 18
Theatre X (Mar '11) Wed Traveling through 92
Does Anyone Know WENDY PRICE AKA SLOPPY GREMLIN... Aug 26 Sean Layman 2
Dennis Coutee (Jun '12) Aug 25 Try 21
Review: Jim Butner Auto Inc (Aug '09) Aug 25 Jimbutnerisacrook 174
Sharon Kline Aug 24 Mr Riverton 1
•••
•••
•••