Camm Juror: There'll Always Be Doubt

Camm Juror: There'll Always Be Doubt

There are 11 comments on the WLKY story from Jul 13, 2008, titled Camm Juror: There'll Always Be Doubt. In it, WLKY reports that:

David Camm's fate in his murder trial hinged for several hours on the decision of two of the 12 jurors.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLKY.

“Be American Buy American”

Since: Apr 08

Big Rock Candy Mtn.

#1 Sep 4, 2008
That's the problem. Weak willed jurists too easily swayed to go against their feelings. If I had doubts of someones guilt hell could freeze over.

“If you can't beat em join em!!”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#2 Dec 15, 2008
That means they should have went with REASONABLE doubt!
That is pathetic.
If the jurors had doubts now they admit it........I hope they feel aweful for putting an INNOCENT man in prison
Doesnt matter

Louisville, KY

#3 Dec 16, 2008
Not so sure he is innocent myself, however, the juror(s) had doubt, and did not speak up, then they should be fined or jailed. That is the whole point of being on a jury. They are supposed to come to a decision, based upon the facts presented, and if they could not come to an agreement on the verdict, then keep at it! Stupid things like this is the reason this man has had 2 trials that were paid with our tax dolalrs. I think they said the last trial cost over 1 Million dollars. The person(s) that had doubt should be held accountable for not coming forth before they decided. They should not be pulled for jury duty again. Weak isnt even the right word.

Location hidden

#4 Dec 16, 2008
Between the 2 trials and the OVER PAID not so expert "experts" (100% sarcasim) It has cost over 2 million.

Yes THE jury should be held accountable! At least the ones that have said "there will always be doubt"
That is called reasonable doubt!
So should the Prosecutors, the judges, the investigators.........just to name a few!

Location hidden

#5 Dec 16, 2008
also you can find out more if you go to
www.justicefordavidcamm.com

or

http://community.cnhi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/...

The is alot of info about this case!

Location hidden

#6 Feb 11, 2009
The JURORS should be investigated for Stating there will always be DOUBT.
That alone is contempt
Kimmer

Jeffersonville, IN

#7 May 23, 2009
Comments: I am ashamed to say that I live in the state of Indiana..And on top of that I am in New Albany on a frequent basis…This case scares me to death, It just showes that if you have a couple half cocked prosecuters hell bent on sending you to prision and if they don’t have evidence they will create it….I still do not understand how they were able to call Boney a witness and then continually tamper with his statements until they felt they had one that fit there theory against David.. This is called Witness Tampering..There is an innocent man in prision fighting for his life…And apparently there may be a guilty woman whos blood was mixed with the victims at the scene who is free and walking among us…I hope that the Indiana Supreme court overturns this case AGAIN…And I really hope when that happens there is a different prosecutor in office that will stand behind there decision and not try David again…But if he is tried again I feel that the defense team he has on board will stop at nothing until they get justice for Kim, Jill & Brad as well as for David…Anbd when he is finally free I would love to see David sue New Albany and all its political cronies who have taken away his life & his family…I do not know David Camm or an of his family..But I would love to be able to call any of them my friends..and to David…There are Hoosiers who support you
Kimmer

Jeffersonville, IN

#9 May 24, 2009
Drake, I appreciate you opinion in this matter, but with that said you have not been in the area that this has happened in and you have not seen all that has happened in this case...It has been a poor excuse for our justice system...Had the ISP originally combed the crime scene and done a proper invesigation and tested the sweatshirt found with Brad's body they would have had Charles Boney fron the beginning and possibly even his girlfriend...And who knows they may have even found the weapon used in this horrific crime...I feel had all of this been done David Camm would have never been charged in this crime..You see when the first trial went down I to thought David was guilty..And that is exactly what these prosecutors and our media wanted us to think since that was the spin they were putting out for not doing a proper invesigation and their rush to judgement..But once the defense forced the testing during the 2nd trial it became clear that the city of New Albany and the State of Indiana only wanted to WIN at all costs..(2 million dollars)..And that is when I started to look at all of the evidence and not just cherry pick this and that...It was at that time I realized he was an innocent man being railroaded....Had David shot Kim & his Family he would have been covered in blood...As I can only imagine that Charles Boney and his girlfreind must have been that horrrific night in Sept 2000..
and that is just one example of many in this case..So I will respect all of the people who still think he is guilty if they will respect those of us who know he is not..mt prayers and thoughts are with David & His Family..

Location hidden

#11 May 27, 2009
Kimmer,
Thank you for your post here.
You are doing a great Job finding the truth!

Belle
Topix Editor
Kimmer

Jeffersonville, IN

#12 May 27, 2009
Thanks Belle,

It took me a little while to come around to the fact that he was innocent, but I have and I firmly believe in him now....I am just so sorry that on top of losing his beautiful family he also has lost his freedom...

I did not want to speak out on this case until I could absolutly have my mind wrapped around what I thought happened that horrible night...and am I happy I did my homework..I have always hated removing my own foot out of my mouth and I am sure that would have been the case had I spoke out earlier..
LTPerry

Springboro, OH

#13 Jul 8, 2009
ONLY IN AMERICA, YOU HAVE MORE RIGHTS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sellersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News David Camm murder book deal (Dec '09) Jan 10 alicia1967 131
Hopeless Romantic Jan 8 patiently waiting 1
Beer Hub -- have you been there? Jan 7 Dave 1
Lou Lapolla is a Creep!!! (Sep '13) Jan 6 wiseman 3
melinda loveless wants early prison release (Oct '07) Jan 4 Duh 515
Criminal Defense Lawyer (Mar '17) Dec 31 Dot com 8
where is cassidy grider (Dec '16) Dec 29 wondering 5

Sellersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance