hi

Tucker, GA

#1 Feb 24, 2013
Anybody know where I can get some herbal smoke at a store or a person

Thanks
R U Kidding Me

Evansville, IN

#2 Feb 24, 2013
Call your local police dept and they will be glad to tell you where you can find it...
ITS HER BDAY

United States

#3 Feb 24, 2013
Already did. They said ask a smartass like you.
If you have no answer KEEP IT THAT WAY! I'm asking a legit question and some herbal is LEGAL. so mind your fing bidness.
R U Kidding Me wrote:
Call your local police dept and they will be glad to tell you where you can find it...
R U Kidding Me

Evansville, IN

#4 Feb 24, 2013
ITS HER BDAY wrote:
Already did. They said ask a smartass like you.
If you have no answer KEEP IT THAT WAY! I'm asking a legit question and some herbal is LEGAL. so mind your fing bidness.
<quoted text>
Oh my... I am so hurt by your thoughts and opinion. Hate to bust your crack pipe, but IT IS ILLEGAL.... You need to go back to school and learn how to spell before you smoke anymore of that ILLEGAL stuff..... Then when you learn how to spell, you might learn how to read the laws in Indiana you moron.. Literally laughing so hard, I can hardly contain myself :)
Hi yea

United States

#5 Feb 24, 2013
Yea go check your current laws passing. Your a tad behind.
Anyway yes I heard continuous laughter is common in the mental illness community.
Did I spell everything correct?
Loser

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#6 Feb 25, 2013
Hi yea wrote:
Yea go check your current laws passing. Your a tad behind.
Anyway yes I heard continuous laughter is common in the mental illness community.
Did I spell everything correct?
Loser
Nope
Think your cute

Evansville, IN

#7 Feb 25, 2013
I have to agree with R U Kidding. There is no herbal stuff legal in the state of Indiana. Please do some research on the law in Indiana and if you do, please post what is legal. There has been more deaths associated with that stuff probably more than any other kind of drug including heroin. Everytime the state of Indiana or any other state for that matter, bans a chemical that they put in that stuff, they switch and put some new chemical in it. It is a very dangerous product because you do not know what your ingesting into your body. Until they legalize pot there will more deaths associated with that stuff. I hope I spelled everything correctly RU kidding me. lol
R U Kidding

Evansville, IN

#8 Feb 25, 2013
Well it looks like someone with intelligence as I has agreed with me. It is illegal ! And by the way, you did mispell a word Hi Yea ! You must be smoking it too :) And no, I have no mental illness that makes me laugh often. It is people like you that causes that :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sellersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dead-beat-dad 12 hr Miss Understood 1
magenn mangels (Dec '15) Sat Hmmmmm 11
Theatre X (Mar '11) May 19 Tampons R Us 104
Wondering May 19 Tampons R Us 2
Anyone want to talk about sex? May 19 Tampons R Us 24
Girl @ amazon from lexington May 19 Anonymous prime 4
News Grandfather of Indiana teen found dead near hik... May 15 Anon 169

Sellersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance