New York Primary Election Sept 14: Wi...

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,769 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

De Odumbo Conser

New York, NY

#4912 May 29, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln
But De Oppresso Liber is one stupid bastard!
- Me
De Oppresso Liber

Westbury, NY

#4913 May 29, 2012
you're right, I crossed over to stupid when I tried to engage a conversation with a misanthropic fabulist, a prevaricating troll, like yourself, drink the obama koolaid punk its warm and yellow, when obama comes for your house, it will be easy to take, its already on wheels.
3869ret

Ithaca, NY

#4915 May 29, 2012
it also leaves out one important fact.the air guard unit bush served in was created specifically so th sons of rich and powerful texans,dems.and reps. didn't have to go to viet nam nam but later on could say how proudly they served in a unit that did'nt have a snowball's chance in hell of being activated.it also has been documented that bush mysteriously jumped to the head of the line bypassing over 250 people who were on the waiting list aheaD of him.it doesn't bother me that he yellowed out on viet nam it's that people like him and cheney won't admit it and say they supported the war then did everything they could do to avoid srevice.kerry and gore had the connections to get in a guard or reserve unit but chose to serve instead,and their military service gets knock while bush,cheney,limbaugh abd others who ducked out get a free pass by wrapping themselves in the flag and calling others unamerican.i hvae no problem with anybody that ducked or protested nam only don't lie about it.it was your right to protest just man up and admit it.
De Odumbo Conser

New York, NY

#4916 May 29, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
you're right, I crossed over to stupid when I tried to engage a conversation with a misanthropic fabulist, a prevaricating troll, like yourself, drink the obama koolaid punk its warm and yellow, when obama comes for your house, it will be easy to take, its already on wheels.
Huh, can't come up with a substantive response so you resort to ad hominem attacks? I'm shocked.
3869ret

Ithaca, NY

#4917 May 29, 2012
also another big flag waving rich patriotic conservative one dan quayle served in an indiana unit that was forbidden by law to be activatd and called to active duty.
abc

New York, NY

#4918 May 29, 2012
sounds good.
abc

New York, NY

#4919 May 29, 2012
sure

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

#4920 May 29, 2012
And now we have a black president, the most far-left in history, using that unfortunate war as campaign fodder.

A president who's only battle interest was William Ayers and SDS. A president who has presided over the current war in Afghanistan by:
1. Capitulating and providing our enemy with our withdrawal date and strategy,
2. Refusing to give his top Commander ( McChrystal) the extra 10,000 troops he needed to close things out,
3. By negotiating with the Taliban, a fundamentalist sect of hard-core Islamic extremists, only to find they lied to us,
4. By implementing new rules of engagement that required our miltary men and women be fired upon before returning fire, and then only after ascertaining for certain that there was no possibility for collateral civilian damage.

End result? THE NUMBER OF US AND UK CASUALTIES IN AFGHANISTAN HAS MORE THAN DOUBLED EACH YEAR OF HIS ADMINISTRATION.

Utter and complete, devastating failure. Militarily. Diplomatically.

And these idiots still give BILLIONS in aid to the Afghan and Pakistani governments. INSANE.
De Oppresso Liber

Westbury, NY

#4923 May 29, 2012
De Odumbo Conser wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh, can't come up with a substantive response so you resort to ad hominem attacks? I'm shocked.
You get what you deserve, shit for brains
De Oppresso Liber

Westbury, NY

#4924 May 29, 2012
You have yet to make a substative argument or a truthful statement, just the usual "Bush is to Blame" your boy in the white house is a clown, magna cum laude. I don't give two pasture puddings how he screws up your life and the rest of you leftist cabal, I just don't want the rest of us to endure the failure of your Harvard boy. You have Bush derangement syndrome, ad nauseum.Ypur boy has a $35,000 a plate dinner in NY every week, and then tells dopes like you "millionaires and billionaires ad nauseum, I mean how stupid are you?
"The greatest recession since the great depression, excuse me while I played 100 rounds of golf, and on and on with the blatant hypocrisy, only an abject Fool still believes this bullshitter.
feces for obama

Westbury, NY

#4925 May 29, 2012
Leys play golf!
Yup

Syracuse, NY

#4926 May 29, 2012
I'm voting Palin all the way. She is a sleeper....but will soon present herself.
3869ret

Ithaca, NY

#4927 May 29, 2012
first of herkimer:you told us we know about you by saying black president and that what really bothers you is the color of his skin.as for oppressor boy and feces boy first off wheres your other multiple personality dr.phil?when will you own up to the fact bush ruined this country and his damage aint gonna be repaired overnight.as for the budget your boys raygun bush 1 and 2 did worse to it then obama ever could.your innate racism and willingness to believe any and all republican/fox bullshit blinds you to the truth.
feces for obama

Westbury, NY

#4928 May 29, 2012
3869ret wrote:
first of herkimer:you told us we know about you by saying black president and that what really bothers you is the color of his skin.as for oppressor boy and feces boy first off wheres your other multiple personality dr.phil?when will you own up to the fact bush ruined this country and his damage aint gonna be repaired overnight.as for the budget your boys raygun bush 1 and 2 did worse to it then obama ever could.your innate racism and willingness to believe any and all republican/fox bullshit blinds you to the truth.
Listen up Pyle, you are suffering from Bush Derangement syndrome, have obama call a "corpseman" for you.
3869ret

Ithaca, NY

#4929 May 30, 2012
dear feces,oppresso boy and dr.phil,one and the same,you still won't answer any of the questions i asked you.still with the silly insults and shameful ignorance of the military.just for your edification in the army their called latrines and medics,marines call them heads and corpsman no e in spelliing.try some facts instead of insults,the knowledge on how to comport ones self in an arguement can lead to meaningful and insightful discussions.but first you have to learn like all little children learn there are going to be people who say no to you and how to handle it without appearing the fool as you are now doing.eagerly awaiting your next school yard taunts.my D.I. would have had you crying within 15 minutes of meeting you.try getting your meds adjusted,you will function better in society,maybe even find a girl.
Teddy R

Anonymous Proxy

#4930 May 30, 2012
3869ret wrote:
i sure hope all you others that have knocked kerry or al gore's military service are all military veterans.because for someone who didn't have the guts to join the military to knock the service of one who did would be the height of hypocrisy.only a low down rat would mock someones' service if he or she had not served.to disagree with his politics is onething, but only a real lowlife would criticize his service to his country if he himself had not served.just because they had the cajones to serve and you didn't is no reason to be mad at them.and if your right wing leaders didn't serve it just means they didn't have the cajones to serve also.hannity and beck probably could have won the gulf war all by their lonesomes.
Your "hero" Kerry is a lying deadbeat.

Despite his promises to do so, he STILL hasn't paid the taxes due on his yacht to his home State - the People's Democratic Commonwealth of Taxachusetts:

http://bostonherald.com/news/columnists/view/...

feces for obama

Westbury, NY

#4931 May 30, 2012
3869ret wrote:
dear feces,oppresso boy and dr.phil,one and the same,you still won't answer any of the questions i asked you.still with the silly insults and shameful ignorance of the military.just for your edification in the army their called latrines and medics,marines call them heads and corpsman no e in spelliing.try some facts instead of insults,the knowledge on how to comport ones self in an arguement can lead to meaningful and insightful discussions.but first you have to learn like all little children learn there are going to be people who say no to you and how to handle it without appearing the fool as you are now doing.eagerly awaiting your next school yard taunts.my D.I. would have had you crying within 15 minutes of meeting you.try getting your meds adjusted,you will function better in society,maybe even find a girl.
I guess like most obamaphiles, you know little of what you speak.

FEBRUARY 4 2010, at the National Prayer breakfast, your harvard boy referring to Navy corpsman Brossard, called him "Corpse-man" several times, you would think that someone in his cabal of harvard professorial nitwits could have corrected the commander-in -chiefs teleprompter, but their knowledge of military jargon is limited to "baby-killers" and "exit strategy", now that you've got the "skinny" on that one,

Listen up Pyle, drop and give me 20, Maggot!
3869ret

Ithaca, NY

#4932 May 30, 2012
to feces,phil and oppresso boy and any other multiple personality i might be addressing.you still have not answered my question did or did not bush 2 take office with billions in surplus and leave office with us over 8 trillion in debt.did or did not ronald raygun raise taxes 13 times and triple the natl. debt,did or did not bush 1 raise taxes and double the natl. debt.did john kerry and al gore serve in viet nam.did bush2,cheney, limbaugh or other of your heroes who wrap themselves in the flag and profess their love of america serve in nam.these questions are very easily answered but you continue to change the subject and resort to name calling instead of answering the question.i served in the military did you, how can a question be any simpler then that.and yes,we have caught on to your using other phony names to back your stupid claims up.again answer the question,heres betting you don't have the basic honesty to admit your wrong.also if you weren't so ignorant of the military you would know that there are only certain times you can be made to drop and give twenty,you would also know that any soldier after a few weeks in training can drop and give 20 without breaking a sweat.again eagerly looking forward to another of your silly responses showing how ignorant you really are.
3869ret

Ithaca, NY

#4933 May 30, 2012
one more thing your snide remarks about intellectuals,who would you want running the country,higher education and brains are something you want in a leader of a nation as powerful and as great as ours.if you have a med.problem don't you seek out the best med. mind you can find.this knocking of intellectuals and people of superior intelligence is something relatively new to the rep.party,most presidents are smart enough to know that they don't know everything and surround themselves with intelligent people.while ignorance may work for people like you spewing ignorance and intolerance on a tiny website like topix,its no way to run a country.again looking forward to your blustery,inane response.can't wait to find out which personaliy i will hear from.
De Odumbo Conser

New York, NY

#4935 May 30, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
You get what you deserve, shit for brains
I respond with facts, you respond with this. I accept your capitulation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What's new in the business scene (Dec '11) 9 hr sal obama lover 3
News Albany man finds anti-gay note signed 'Trump Na... Wed Rubio s Foam Partays 3
Bervonais "Love" Donley (Jun '16) Nov 28 peaches 2
Ken Screvin Nov 28 wanna make a movie 2
News NY Conservatives gather in Albany (Jan '14) Nov 27 Hillary for prison 3
News Governor Cuomo Signs Bill to Protect Youth from... (Aug '15) Nov 27 Hillary for prison 2
News Police: Man exposed himself in 3 incidents in M... (Mar '13) Nov 25 TRUTH 28

Selkirk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Selkirk Mortgages