Mercy for dog in scarf death

Full story: New York Daily News

More than 300 concerned animal lovers want to adopt the family dog that accidentally strangled a 6-year-old Long Island girl by fatally tugging on her scarf.
Comments
21 - 23 of 23 Comments Last updated Oct 4, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cogen

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2007

you are sick
Dog gets blamed

Monroe Township, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2010

People screw up and then blame the dog. The dog ate my homework, the dog killed my child. Where is the evidence.
a friend

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

For all of you assuming that it was the mothers fault and not the dogs you are wrong.I know this story first hand because i was friends with the family at that time. they loved her so much and would have stopped this if they knew it was coming. it was nobody's fault. it was a playful act that led wrong. It was an accident, so stop blaming the family just because you heard "some rumors".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Selden Discussions

Search the Selden Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Uzi 115,028
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 9 hr positronium 6,343
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 11 hr Steve Douchy 6,364
The Waterfalls (Jun '08) 15 hr Tom 86
Trial begins in Coram chopped-up bodies case (Nov '09) 18 hr Bernard colletti 49
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Wed Sham Hannuty 16,777
Giant Garage Sale Jul 21 Charlie 12
•••
•••

Selden News Video

•••
•••

Selden Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Selden People Search