Quogue Village Police reports

Quogue Village Police reports

There are 34 comments on the The Southampton Press story from Dec 1, 2009, titled Quogue Village Police reports. In it, The Southampton Press reports that:

Lenore Maggio, 23, of East Patchogue was arrested by Quogue Village Police on Montauk Highway at 10:56 p.m. on Monday, November 30, and charged with driving while her ability was impaired by drugs, a misdemeanor, and unlawful possession of marijuana, a violation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Southampton Press.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jay

Waccabuc, NY

#22 Mar 21, 2010
R_Walsh wrote:
<quoted text>
With punctuation like that, I would refrain from judging others.
lol! yo this board is dope
cait

Edison, NJ

#23 Jul 31, 2010
R_Walsh wrote:
<quoted text>
With punctuation like that, I would refrain from judging others.
with punctuation like what?
Mr Rogers

Merrick, NY

#24 Sep 23, 2010
I think miss maggio should be locked up so that she can feel what it is like to lose her freedom.
Thats as close as you can get to losing a loved one.

What a senseless C***!!!!
POS
Chris Hansen

AOL

#25 Sep 23, 2010
OTISFORDSUCKS wrote:
Quogue,P.D., Det. Thomas Mullen & Sgt. Joseph Dollomite, sued for "False Arrest" & "Civil Rights Violations". http://www.otisfordsucks.com Thank you.
Hey ,put these guys home addresses out and thier home phone numbers so that it will be clear that the public cannot be screwed with-check thier site plans as to what is allowed to be parked and where and they sure have taken liberties with that,now call them out
cait

East Hampton, NY

#26 Nov 22, 2010
i'm a dumb dumb
Mother

Long Beach, NY

#27 Feb 18, 2011
You are and so is miss Maggio
cait

East Hampton, NY

#28 Mar 20, 2011
lay off the haterade

“pffft”

Since: Jan 11

blue point.

#29 Mar 21, 2011
Mastic?
MAUDE

Highland, NY

#30 Mar 24, 2011
Andrew Tressler wrote:
I dont think its fair to judge someone at that age for a mistake such as this, afterall didnt one of our presidents admit to smoking pot?
Why should one mistake shape someones whole life, I'm sure she has learned from this.
Maybe we have all learned from this.
Andrew that same President said that oral sex was not really having sex.Tell that to the girls family and see what it will do to her reputation.
former local

Dillon, CO

#31 Mar 25, 2011
xxvjEsSivxx wrote:
hey thats not fair yuo know its only pot its not like she was drunk or on heron or anything thats whats wrong with people we shoulkd legalize pot and then thsi wouldnot be a problem
yeah we can tell by youre education , pot didnt hurt you.
Lisa

East Hampton, NY

#32 Apr 10, 2011
How foolish of a young girl to waste her life away with a senseless drug like marijuana. If that's her choice, fine, but don't take it on the road where you can harm innocent others. How selfish. I hope she has put this disgusting habit to rest since her arrest otherwise I'm sure she'll be visiting the jail system again in her probably not so distant future.
Jen P

Long Beach, NY

#33 Sep 10, 2011
This woman has no idea of the lives she could turned upside down. What a low life!!! I hope i never see this drug addict.
lol

Astoria, NY

#34 Sep 8, 2012
i know this girl in real life she's a dumb b*tch
Tom Jones

Massapequa, NY

#35 Nov 8, 2013
A couple weeks after they let her go, she was found dead. I spoke at her funeral. She will always be remembered as a user.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Petition drive underway to reopen Roberto Cleme... 8 hr stay out 1
News Islip ex-commish Joe Montuori Jr., aide plead g... 8 hr make them pay 2
News After officer's wake, cops nab drug suspect (Mar '09) 17 hr Watchman 209
News 3rd suspect in murder of 2 men found dismembered (Aug '08) Wed Dindu Nuffin 181
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Wed 11951Ratdog 86
GD Designs Rochdale Wed pantaskan20 1
News Angie Carpenter, Islip supervisor, optimistic a... (May '15) Aug 23 boycott 23

Selden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Selden Mortgages