Suffolk Cops Fatally Shoot Man in His...

Suffolk Cops Fatally Shoot Man in His Selden Home

There are 5 comments on the Long Island Press story from Sep 21, 2011, titled Suffolk Cops Fatally Shoot Man in His Selden Home. In it, Long Island Press reports that:

A Suffolk County police officer shot and killed a 26-year-old man during a confrontation in his Selden home Tuesday afternoon, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Long Island Press.

a friend

Little Falls, NJ

#1 Sep 23, 2011
I want to know what happened . Why is homicide detectives investigating . Was my friend Kevin killed unjustly. I want answers .
Bboy

New Milford, NJ

#2 Sep 23, 2011
a friend wrote:
I want to know what happened . Why is homicide detectives investigating . Was my friend Kevin killed unjustly. I want answers .
Well to reply to that there was no gun found and no info released .. I think they r covering up an accident so the suffolk pd doesnt look bad .. Shits gonna hit the fan ..
Bboy

New Milford, NJ

#3 Sep 23, 2011
U cannot just shoot someone unarmed .. Thats y they have tasers .. Way to go suffolk pd u just proved that half of u should be sitting in a walbaums parking lot with a flash light and pepper spray
Stony BrookMadwoman

Stony Brook, NY

#4 Sep 29, 2011
I want to know
1) why did the cops follow an "armed man" into a house? I thought protcal stated that they were never to do that? Weren't thet afraid they would get shot when they entered the residence?
2) Since when is a front door considered a barricade?
3) Why did they have to shoot so many times? and at close range? If Kevin was armed , how could they have gotten so close?
4) Why haven't they released the 911 call?
5) Why has NOTHING more been said? Anybody else, this would be news for weeks, but a white kid killed by white cops,, NO NEWS!!!!
This was a young man, no matter the race, no matter the socio-economic staus, this requires an answer!!!! A woman's son, a man's nephew, a brother, a friend, was MURDERED at the age of 26. This is WRONG!!
I think we need to have answers, and we will never get them, I hope the family obtain an attorney and go after the police,, they deserve answers and have the right for closure!!!

“hellshade”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#5 Oct 9, 2011
i went and did a google on this and and no link i found to an article gave any information and the latest was sept 23rd.
no info on any gun foundwhat the actual altercation was and why the cops shot him,except it's under investigation.what happened to reporters at newsday? no one thought to follow up with this to the police?
it's all fishy and does sound like a coverup....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New $64M project to start in Sayville 19 hr Jerry The Slum Lord 2
Ralphs Fishing Station (Sep '17) Sun Capt Frank 55
Les Jardins, Coram NY (Feb '10) May 18 anonymous 17
For biological parents who relinquished children. (May '17) May 17 joan 4
News Sayville food pantry waiting on Islip Town to m... May 16 JosHgotbands 83
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) May 16 Ronsky 138
Leah desimini May 15 Gunner 1

Selden Jobs

Personal Finance

Selden Mortgages