Holbrook Woman Arrested for Presenting Altered Prescription for Oxycodone to Pharmacist

Jan 17, 2014 Full story: NewsLI.com

According to Detectives, defendant Krystyna Barna, 28, of 182 Union Avenue Holbrook presented an altered prescription for Oxycodone to the pharmacist at the pharmacy.

Full Story
We lost The War on Drugs

New York, NY

#1 Jan 18, 2014
Instead of spending all this money on Cops and Jails to punish Drug Addicts why don't we ease up on Drug use being a Crime and spend the money on Rehabs for Addicts that want to change ?

The reason this doesn't happen is because there are a lot of agencies that want the The War on Drugs to continue. The Prison system profits from it and they Lobby the Politicians and back up te campaigns of the Politicians that take a tough on Drugs stance. It's all about money.

Other Countries have tried a new approach.
They made Drugs legal and saved Millions on what was spent on enforcement and jails and used some of that saved money on Rehabs and it's working.
patchogue resident

Patchogue, NY

#2 Jan 18, 2014
What a shame. Cute girl like that caught up on drugs and pills. Although she doesn't really look like a drug addict maybe she just wants to script to sell.
We lost The War on Drugs

New York, NY

#3 Jan 18, 2014
I went to High School with her.
Something like this shouldn't be what ruins your Record and possibly your entire life.
People make mistakes and I know this Girl she is a Good Girl with a kind heart. This one lapse in judgment shouldn't haunt her for the rest of her life. I hope it's not a Felony Charge.
MJP

Holbrook, NY

#4 Feb 21, 2014
Very UNFAIR! What happened to being INNOCENT before charged guilty and putting this all over the news and web!!!
Harry Ballsonya

Lowell, MA

#5 Jun 21, 2014
This is the same girl on backpage selling herself for drug money. I say lock her ass up before she hurts somebody.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Israhell out of P... 119,662
Race War 15 hr mcyt 9
Slime Bags (May '12) Sat Busted 16
Subway (May '14) Dec 18 Taxes Due 3
10,000 packets of heroin seized in Smithtown dr... (Nov '08) Dec 15 Streetrunner 153
Old-Portion-Road-1891 (Apr '09) Dec 12 John 6
SCCC Destruction of Nature (Dec '12) Dec 10 No public input 8

Selden News Video

Selden Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Selden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Selden News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Selden

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]