Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121818 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

GO Le Gay Faith GO

Netherlands

#129469 Apr 26, 2014
I have been having the craving to get the jizz shot into my eyes. I like to suck on the Jew mans pole and get the ram rod up my butt hole.
GO Le Slumdog Impostor GO

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#129470 Apr 26, 2014
Le Gay Dickhead wrote:
I have been having the craving to get the jizz shot into my eyes. I like to suck on the Jew mans pole and get the ram rod up my butt hole.
You idiotic Muslim go find some goats if you want the ram up your butt hole.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#129471 Apr 26, 2014
peterssake wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha NK would love Ratty to use as experiments .... this evil vermin is past being considered a useful eater.
They'd let the "Stooge" right in.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#129472 Apr 26, 2014
Faith wrote:
Jesus was a JEW. When he returns, all you Nazi p**sies will be sorry you slandered His Chosen People.!!
Bunch of fckng losers.
What do you know about the horse Seattle-Slew?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#129473 Apr 26, 2014
cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
Go blow yourself... you victimized bore.... preferably up !
I hope marauding jew gangs of london are still beating you senselessly, and often, you filthy lying religo kok fraud.
hey wadda u know... the fcuking truth set me free... scumbag.
Are you on the List?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#129474 Apr 26, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Dtufg a cork in it, pillow biter. <¦-o
So what is it: getting arthritis in the fingers, or substandard school?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#129475 Apr 26, 2014
Faith wrote:
Jesus was a JEW. He would smite you M-F'rs if he saw how you have perverted his message to suit your own hateful agenda.
SHAME, p**sies. Shame.
No one agrees with you Pop Tart.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#129476 Apr 26, 2014
Is it the Weekend?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#129477 Apr 26, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>We know that's not true, you're a Moslem, pigface. <¦-o
Does Pop Tart--USA_1-USA born-An NFL Fan here know that Michael Jackson was a Great American?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#129478 Apr 26, 2014
Petesick 666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's take Richard 'Stupid' Dawkins ... one of the most delusional atheists and ignoRANTING idist of a not-quite-evolved 'man.'
Off on a tangent once again, Lucifer?

Your gears are beginning to squeal.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#129479 Apr 26, 2014
Faith wrote:
Jesus was a JEW. He would smite you M-F'rs if he saw how you have perverted his message to suit your own hateful agenda.
SHAME, p**sies. Shame.
Jesus is spelled with a capitalized "J", Pop Tart, why is this so?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#129480 Apr 26, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Off on a tangent once again, Lucifer?
Your gears are beginning to squeal.
You were in School last night freshening up your stale English, Stooge?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#129481 Apr 26, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Dtufg a cork in it, pillow biter. <¦-o
Say a few comments about your Clunker.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#129482 Apr 26, 2014
This is same person, An NFL Fan, -USA-1, USA_1, Faith New Baltimore, MI, Jim Justice, Hillie Billie Boganed Netherlands, Hillie Billie Boganed Renton, WA, Ratloder Prospect, CT, Ratloder Naugatuck, CT, USA Born, Hillie Billie Boganed Renton, WA, retard America Spokane, WA, petesake Ethel, WA , Brit Expat Ethel, WA , Dang It Bremerton, WA, Faith New Baltimore, MI, Hillie Billie Boganed United States, Jim Justice, Aliroger1Toronto, Canada, Gray Federal Way, WA, Ratloder Naugatuck, CT, An NFL Fan, Petesake Liverpool Id, USA_1 Sammamish, WA, Petesake Portland, Hillie Billie Boganed Kent, WA. OR, Dang It United States, Dang It Ethel, WA , -USA-1, He, Jina Wild_, Pop Tart, Aliroger1Seattle, WA all from Seattle.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#129483 Apr 26, 2014
Faith wrote:
Jesus was a JEW. When he returns, all you Nazi p**sies will be sorry you slandered His Chosen People.!!
Bunch of fckng losers.
Please Report Abuse.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#129484 Apr 26, 2014
cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
wheres the pile of sh!t button ?
So who Scares you?
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#129486 Apr 26, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Topix "friends" here like "Faith" and "USA Born" and "An NFL Fan" and "-USA_1" have been up all night posting their rubbish.
Another lying minion. Only, this one is really weird.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#129487 Apr 26, 2014
Petesake013 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's take Richard 'Stupid' Dawkins ... one of the most delusional atheists and ignoRANTING idiots on the planet. Starts crying when he sees those horrid tigers 'murdering' weaker animals .... a most stupid atheist and the words go wonderfully together like coffee and cream or Dane and Dyke or ..... and the Dawk spends ALL his time talking about God? A most stupid and devious and lying little atheist of a not-quite-evolved 'man.'
You're just so self righteous with your hatred. Too minion like to know you are only judging yourself.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#129488 Apr 26, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Bugger off Faithyyou don't even believe in him you stupid atheist. All you believe in is the trash you post which sends us all into a coma. LOL
An atheist will be better off than you who claims to know the Bible but use the scriptures to hate on the Jews or, anyone else who disagrees with you..

Even an atheist knows you're a liar.

BTW, the scriptures tell us when God kept for Himself, a remnant of Judah. You willingly stay ignorant of scripture but claim you know the truth. You and your like minded minions can lie all you want, it's just a reflection of you, not God.

USA Born

Claremont, CA

#129490 Apr 26, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
You were in School last night freshening up your stale English, Stooge?
Your use of "School" shouldn't be capitalized. Why is this so, minion? You butcher syntax, grammar and spelling of our language and have the stupidy to slam one who uses it correctly. You are one weird little man/woman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In need of a Certified Pool Operator asap 4 hr Mknight 1
News Police raid Napper Tandy's pub in Miller Place (Jun '07) 23 hr Facepunch Grandpa 130
all drownings (Jun '07) Wed Lorraine short 24
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Jun 21 Badothebone 78
News Angie Carpenter, Islip supervisor, optimistic a... (May '15) Jun 21 Eric 22
News After officer's wake, cops nab drug suspect (Mar '09) Jun 15 Watchman 204
Les Jardins, Coram NY (Feb '10) May '16 Chuck 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Selden Mortgages