Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121862 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#129121 Apr 24, 2014
GO Le Gay SlumDOGGIE GO wrote:
<quoted text>
Him get confused, too much head wobbling when writing.
It could be due to a type of drug-Induced Parkinsonism

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#129122 Apr 24, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
You a homosexual?
He does appear to be anally orientated. I guess that comes from being institutionalized&#8206; in an all men prison facility. We should feel sorry for him

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#129123 Apr 24, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Fck off, Americans aren't under the boot of the queen, we have a much more efficient spelling system, one that makes sense. If you're making an 'er' sound, why would you write it back asswards, with an 're', little 3rd world muzzie immigrant? <-o
The reason you guys developed your own system was due to the fact that you were too thick to grasp the original rules of grammar and so made it up as you went along.Being mainly convicts this is understandable I suppose. When Americans travel overseas which most don't, they are always embarrassed by their little faux pas one of which is spelling mistakes. LOL
Hillie Billie Boganned

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#129124 Apr 24, 2014
Palestinian Rivals to Try Again for Unity Deal

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip April 23, 2014 (AP)
By IBRAHIM BARZAK Associated Press

Rival Palestinian factions Hamas and Fatah agreed Wednesday to form a unity government and hold new elections a potentially historic step toward mending the rift that has split their people between two sets of rulers for seven years.

Following the announcement of the deal, hundreds of people took to the streets in Gaza to celebrate. Crowds hoisted Palestinian flags and posters.

"I hope it will be real this time," said Asma Radwan, a 33-year-old schoolteacher who came with her two young sons. "I came to say 'thank you' to the leaders. But don't disappoint us like the past. Seven years of division is enough."

It remained unclear how the plan would succeed where past attempts have repeatedly failed. It also added new complications to U.S. efforts to broker a peace deal between Israel and the Palestinians. Both the U.S. and Israel condemned the agreement.

In an initial response, the office of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu canceled a planned meeting for Wednesday evening between Israeli and Palestinian peace negotiators.

Israel and the West consider Hamas a terrorist group. Hamas, which is sworn to Israel's destruction, has killed hundreds of Israelis in bombings and shootings over the past two decades.

Abbas "needs to choose between peace with Israel and an agreement with Hamas, a murderous terror organization that calls for the destruction of Israel," Netanyahu said.

In a statement, Abbas said "there is no contradiction" between reconciliation and his efforts to reach a "just peace" with Israel. He said Wednesday's deal would help Palestinian negotiators achieve a two-state solution.

Hamas seized Gaza from Abbas' forces in 2007, leaving him with only parts of the West Bank. Both sides have become entrenched in their territories, setting up separate governments and their own security forces.

The division has been a major obstacle to Abbas' goal of establishing an independent state in the West Bank and Gaza, with east Jerusalem as the capital. Israel captured all three areas in 1967. The split is also seen by many everyday Palestinians as a tragic mistake.

The two sides planned to form an interim government within five weeks. Presidential and parliamentary elections should be held no sooner than six months after the government is formed, said Ismail Haniyeh, prime minister of the Hamas government.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory...

Wonder how this will change the course of events in the Middle East?

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#129125 Apr 24, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry I'm not your type, as I only prepubescent boys lined up for me by my Preist<-o
Corrected that for you!
Now away and throw bananas at your black chimp. He does need them more than ever!

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#129135 Apr 24, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>No, but your Emperor Kim Jong-un is, obedient serf. <-o
Then why are you so obsessed with your anal rantings dummy? Feel that something is missing in your life? Feel free to share with us all. LOL
Hillie Billie Boganed

United States

#129136 Apr 24, 2014
FAKE Hillie Billie Boganned ID THIEF wrote:
Palestinian Rivals to Try Again for Unity Deal
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip April 23, 2014 (AP)
By IBRAHIM BARZAK Associated Press
Rival Palestinian factions Hamas and Fatah agreed Wednesday to form a unity government and hold new elections a potentially historic step toward mending the rift that has split their people between two sets of rulers for seven years.
Following the announcement of the deal, hundreds of people took to the streets in Gaza to celebrate. Crowds hoisted Palestinian flags and posters.
"I hope it will be real this time," said Asma Radwan, a 33-year-old schoolteacher who came with her two young sons. "I came to say 'thank you' to the leaders. But don't disappoint us like the past. Seven years of division is enough."
It remained unclear how the plan would succeed where past attempts have repeatedly failed. It also added new complications to U.S. efforts to broker a peace deal between Israel and the Palestinians. Both the U.S. and Israel condemned the agreement.
In an initial response, the office of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu canceled a planned meeting for Wednesday evening between Israeli and Palestinian peace negotiators.
Israel and the West consider Hamas a terrorist group. Hamas, which is sworn to Israel's destruction, has killed hundreds of Israelis in bombings and shootings over the past two decades.
Abbas "needs to choose between peace with Israel and an agreement with Hamas, a murderous terror organization that calls for the destruction of Israel," Netanyahu said.
In a statement, Abbas said "there is no contradiction" between reconciliation and his efforts to reach a "just peace" with Israel. He said Wednesday's deal would help Palestinian negotiators achieve a two-state solution.
Hamas seized Gaza from Abbas' forces in 2007, leaving him with only parts of the West Bank. Both sides have become entrenched in their territories, setting up separate governments and their own security forces.
The division has been a major obstacle to Abbas' goal of establishing an independent state in the West Bank and Gaza, with east Jerusalem as the capital. Israel captured all three areas in 1967. The split is also seen by many everyday Palestinians as a tragic mistake.
The two sides planned to form an interim government within five weeks. Presidential and parliamentary elections should be held no sooner than six months after the government is formed, said Ismail Haniyeh, prime minister of the Hamas government.
http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory...
Wonder how this will change the course of events in the Middle East?
Quit pinching my nick, Sheilaa! ID THIEF!

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#129138 Apr 24, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>The United States was not made up of mostly convicts, lying Moslem shill. We developed our own system, because it was an improvement on the original and we didn't want to be like our enemy, the British. It's an American thing and you're a 3rd world Moslem troll, so you wouldn't understand. <-o
If that is so then stop using the term the "English" language when you try to present your second rate system to us as English. You are more like a third world troll than I will ever be as you don't even have the capacity to recognize the difference. LOL

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#129139 Apr 24, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>I think you're right

That's only because you are her alter ego and when she says jump you say how high missus? LOL

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#129140 Apr 24, 2014
Hillie Billie Boganed wrote:
<quoted text>Quit pinching my nick, Sheilaa! ID THIEF!
No one would want to pinch your nick, you are delusional at best. Oh wait maybe USA_1 would be interested. LOL

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#129145 Apr 24, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>I recognize, that you wear a burka in addition to having a limited grasp on contractions and punctuation. <-o
Stop looking at yourself in the mirror and deflecting onto others what are just some of your many faults. It's funny to watch

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#129146 Apr 24, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you said you don't bother reading my posts? LMAO! <-o
Show me where I stated that. If I do read them, which isn't very often, it is just to humiliate you with my responses to them. I enjoy that type of thing and yes it is funny

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#129147 Apr 24, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of alter egos! LMAO again! <-o
No need to thank me I know how funny I can be
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#129148 Apr 24, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>No, but your Emperor Kim Jong-un is, obedient serf. <-o
Sure, Freak.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#129149 Apr 24, 2014
Night everyone, hope you all have a very productive one.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#129150 Apr 24, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>I think you're right.
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. I slept for my usual five hours, you lying c*nt. But you got up at dawn and ran to your computer to see what I was up to.
I think you are stalking me. I'm going to sue you. LOL!

And here's the schizo talking to ones self.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#129151 Apr 24, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>The United States was not made up of mostly convicts, lying Moslem shill. We developed our own system, because it was an improvement on the original and we didn't want to be like our enemy, the British. It's an American thing and you're a 3rd world Moslem troll, so you wouldn't understand. <-o
On the Night Shift again?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#129152 Apr 24, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Nah, he ain't a Moslem, he's just a squinty-eyed, pan faced Nork-zipper head.
Tell about your schizophrenia.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#129153 Apr 24, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
No one would want to pinch your nick, you are delusional at best. Oh wait maybe USA_1 would be interested. LOL
Hillie Billie Boganed

Sumner, WA

Hillie Billie Boganed Sumer, WA and -USA_1 are the same person.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#129154 Apr 24, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
Night everyone, hope you all have a very productive one.
Maybe the schizophrenic "Bitch" Faith will dream up another making it 41 usernames to post under.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Genealogy and DNA tests. (Feb '16) Apr 23 joanNYadoptees 2
Attn Adoptees and Birth Parents and siblings Re... (Dec '13) Apr 23 joanNYadoptees 9
For biological parents who relinquished children. (May '17) Apr 23 joanNYadoptees 2
Review: Fairharbor Owners (Feb '15) Apr 22 Happy owner 41
News DA: Port Jefferson woman gave pot brownie to 4-... Apr 22 Lucy lou 1
News Store owner charged in sale of fake Gibson guit... (Sep '07) Apr 22 P Malone 54
News Sayville food pantry waiting on Islip Town to m... Apr 20 Baby Tom Risley 77

Selden Jobs

Personal Finance

Selden Mortgages