Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121924 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#125307 Apr 2, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text> Dream of a german nazi. Keep dreaming. Remember , we run and own the world including Putins.
Sure! but you must remember that once you reached the summit of the mountain, there is only one way and that is DOWN. And there are a lot of people waiting for you down there. Maybe you should get raptured, it will be a lot easier for you. The problem is that you are already on the down track....Enjoy the fun!
petesake Liverpool IP

Liverpool, UK

#125308 Apr 2, 2014
orion wrote:
<quoted text> I can only agree with you. One state for Jews, Muslims and Christians and the re-establisment of Palestine within its boundaries as they were before the partition. The Bedoin King in Amman do not represent the majority of its people. And of course the return of refugee with compensation.
As to anti-semitism, an anti-semite is not one who hate Jews, it is the one the Jews hate. A shmuck is the one the Jews love for he can be taken for a ride at will. Israeli can huff and puff but the noose is tightening. The support of Americans could drop overnight. Europe is already anti-israel. It is time for them to settle instead of blustering.
Good post orion. Europe indeed finds this terror state an anathema in terms of international behavior and norms. The terro will end it's not a question of if but when.
petesake Liverpool IP

Liverpool, UK

#125309 Apr 2, 2014
terror
petesake Liverpool IP

Liverpool, UK

#125310 Apr 2, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe he went to Port Jeff to get his salad tossed? Funny thing is that he's expecting a a bunch of guys at a Hibernian Rec hall, and there's only a little dwarf smelling like bait and wearing dead Mom's panty hose. Putzsack make it work.Tossed salad sans dressing. ;)
Are you a proud Jew, Ratty or ashamed of your blatant racism and hatred here?

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#125313 Apr 2, 2014
petesick Liverpool pig wrote:
<quoted text>
wow ... I mean WOW!ew that turned...
Why the pinched face, Lucifer?
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#125314 Apr 2, 2014
Dang It wrote:
Putin is hinting he's going to redeploy his troops from the Crimea to Washington DC.
There is no doubt that the Russians want war. If not, why did they put their country next to US bases?
They say that there will never be a coup in the US, because there is no American Embassy in Washington DC.
http://veda.wikidot.com/ancient-city-found-in...
http://www.thelivingroom.com/43ancients/02fil...
http://www.hitxp.com/articles/history/ancient...
A very interesting thing is Lucifer as the leader of the Sons of Darkness. This is an impossibility as the Prince of Light should lead the Sons of Light. So somebody did a quick change sometimes in history. Now we have the film "Noah" where the Jewish director has made the "watchers" the good guys in the story as if the story was not complicated enough.
A pox on all houses!
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#125316 Apr 2, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
It's easy.
Yes, it is. But I'm interested in your thoughts on th eissue? Was it the missing malayasian jet?
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#125317 Apr 2, 2014
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, it is. But I'm interested in your thoughts on th eissue? Was it the missing malayasian jet?
No, it's the missing sheep he finds every day after a night of sheep debauchery. Even if they live, nobody wants to buy a crossed eyed lamb with their asz turned inside out..
petesake Liverpool IP

Netherlands

#125318 Apr 2, 2014
I 'll sck any Jew dck withing 100 kilometers of here.
petesake Liverpool IP

Liverpool, UK

#125319 Apr 2, 2014
Sheilaas Sister wrote:
I'm going to hate you Sheilaa. Your bitter antii Semitism has ensured you a seat on the bus ride to hell when you die.
Ooooooo ooooooo.
I'm haunting you.
You sound very Satanic yet don't even know it, right Ratty? Lucifer's little helper.
petesake Liverpool IP

Netherlands

#125320 Apr 2, 2014
orion wrote:
<quoted text> There is no doubt that the Russians want war. If not, why did they put their country next to US bases?
They say that there will never be a coup in the US, because there is no American Embassy in Washington DC.
http://veda.wikidot.com/ancient-city-found-in...
http://www.thelivingroom.com/43ancients/02fil...
http://www.hitxp.com/articles/history/ancient...
A very interesting thing is Lucifer as the leader of the Sons of Darkness. This is an impossibility as the Prince of Light should lead the Sons of Light. So somebody did a quick change sometimes in history. Now we have the film "Noah" where the Jewish director has made the "watchers" the good guys in the story as if the story was not complicated enough.
A pox on all houses!
Give me head until I'm dead.
petesake Liverpool IP

Liverpool, UK

#125321 Apr 2, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget to check the toilet paper dispenser. Oh I forgot, you Moslems don't use toilet paper. <¦-o
Are you a proud Jew Ratty? you seem very lacking in self esteem, vermin-face. Yes?
Zioni

Israel

#125322 Apr 2, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I used the term loosely and I was not just referring to the Hassidim. There are other Jews in Israel and around the world who do not agree with Zionism. Groups such as:
Neturei Karta - http://www.nkusa.org
Jews Against Zionism – http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com
Karaites - http://www.karaite-korner.org
The virtual Jewish library itself states that one of the premesis for the State of Israel was that God promised the land to the patriarch Abraham so how can you blatantly lie the way you do? It may be that Zionism is a political construct but its originators used and abused the past history based on the bible in an attempt to gain the sympathy of the world
You seem to use many terms loosely.
Neturei Karta are a fringe minority who stand alongside Holocaust denier and those who murdered Jews. They are not accepted in any Jewish communities around the world and are considered traitors to Jews not just Israel.
There will always be Jews against Zionism. There are fringe groups in every society.

You try to portray it as a religious extremist thing when the founders of Modern Zionism were secular.
I never denied that it helps the claim that the Jews were persecuted from their homeland.

You can find it in prayer, poems, songs texts and so on.
Zioni

Israel

#125323 Apr 2, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
Jews Against Zionism
About Us
Jews Against Zionism is a group for Jews and others opposed to the Zionist movement and ideology, and to its impact on both Palestinians and Jews. This is not a religious group, not a racist hate group, and not a conspiracy-theory group. JAZ is a political group, committed to coexistence between Palestinians and Israeli Jews.
We believe that the conflict in Palestine cannot be resolved without a return of Palestinian refugees and dismantlement of the Zionist structure of the state of Israel - and that this is impossible in the context of two states and a re-partition of Palestine. We advocate the only approach which can lead to peace with justice in the region: we call for a unitary, secular and democratic Palestine, the return of Palestinian refugees, and full and equal rights for Palestinians, Israeli Jews, and all other people living in the whole of Palestine.
Now just wait for Zioni to state that this is hateful and racist talk regardless of how many people agree with the comments
You assumption that because people agree it makes it moral is ridiculous.
You are basically asking a country to dismantle itself and give itself over the a group of people whose whole reason for existance was to destroy Israel.

READ THE PLO COVENANT FROM 1964 EVEN WHEN THEY HAD CONTROL OF GAZA, WB they were only interested in the destruction of Israel and they make it clear that if they had a right to WB, Gaza and Jerusalem they give it up. Their own founding document states this clearly.
Name one country with an Arab ruler or Arab majority where Jews still live and if they do its not for fear of their life?
The fact is that the Arab would massacre the Jews if they had a chance as they have tried numerous times in the past.

You speak of democracy and secular society when the Palestinian leaders refuse democratic elections since 2009 and Christians, Homosexuals and Women are persecuted there. It is laughable that you and others really believe that a one-state solution would lead to democracy and freedoms.

As you don't care about Jewish life no surprise there. The poor Palestinians whose sole reason for existence as a nation is the destruction of another.

There is no refugee return law especially since most of the so called refugees were not even born a few decades ago and many were not even from W.Palestine in the first place.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#125325 Apr 2, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not Jewish, just an honorary Jew on this thread. Are you a proud Moslem, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad? Did the Ayatollah cut your balls, so you can't go be with your Mood God Allah, little Islamo-Nazi? <¦-o
That fckng skel thinks everyone that isn't a bat-sht crazy Nazi jerk off is a Jew. It is beyond his ability to understand that we know the difference between right and wrong.

Americans support Israel against scumbag muslims.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#125326 Apr 2, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to use many terms loosely.
Neturei Karta are a fringe minority who stand alongside Holocaust denier and those who murdered Jews. They are not accepted in any Jewish communities around the world and are considered traitors to Jews not just Israel.
There will always be Jews against Zionism. There are fringe groups in every society.
You try to portray it as a religious extremist thing when the founders of Modern Zionism were secular.
I never denied that it helps the claim that the Jews were persecuted from their homeland.
You can find it in prayer, poems, songs texts and so on.
Yeah like I stated earlier you are always moaning about something and now it is using "MANY TERMS" too loosely, when in fact I referred to just one term which was the word orthodox. As I then highlighted not all orthodox Jews support the secular nation of Israel and not all orthodox Jews are Hassidic

I don't believe that Jews against Zionism are extremists and as far as the Karaites go there are about 40,0000 of them in Israel and they are universally united in their rejection of the hegemony of the Rabbinical movement over the people of Israel. Karaites consider the Rabbis to be neither the rightful nor the appropriate rulers over the religious and political life of the nation, and consider their form of Judaism to be a gross distortion of true Torah.-

See more at: http://www.karaiteinsights.com/article/faq.ht...

In relation to the premesis re the foundation of Israel, songs, words and the persecution of the Jews re their "homeland", had nothing to do with the Arabs. It was the Romans that attacked them not the Arabs. It was the Jews who came in and attacked the indigenous population living in Palestine and robbed them of their lands and homes killing thousands of them in the process. They ethnically cleansed hundreds of thousands of them and that is a fact that you can't deny
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#125327 Apr 2, 2014
More rubbish from that dip-sht, copy and paste w'hore, Shilla. Word on the street is that she killed her sister.
petesake Liverpool IP

United States

#125328 Apr 2, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text> No, it's the missing sheep he finds every day after a night of sheep debauchery. Even if they live, nobody wants to buy a crossed eyed lamb with their asz turned inside out..
I shat myself, I have an incontinence problem because my bum has been rode hard and put away wet.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#125329 Apr 2, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
You assumption that because people agree it makes it moral is ridiculous.
You are basically asking a country to dismantle itself and give itself over the a group of people whose whole reason for existance was to destroy Israel.
READ THE PLO COVENANT FROM 1964 EVEN WHEN THEY HAD CONTROL OF GAZA, WB they were only interested in the destruction of Israel and they make it clear that if they had a right to WB, Gaza and Jerusalem they give it up. Their own founding document states this clearly.
Name one country with an Arab ruler or Arab majority where Jews still live and if they do its not for fear of their life?
The fact is that the Arab would massacre the Jews if they had a chance as they have tried numerous times in the past.
You speak of democracy and secular society when the Palestinian leaders refuse democratic elections since 2009 and Christians, Homosexuals and Women are persecuted there. It is laughable that you and others really believe that a one-state solution would lead to democracy and freedoms.
As you don't care about Jewish life no surprise there. The poor Palestinians whose sole reason for existence as a nation is the destruction of another.
There is no refugee return law especially since most of the so called refugees were not even born a few decades ago and many were not even from W.Palestine in the first place.
The topic is not about the Palestinian leaders it is about Israel. The Arab countries have never as far as I am aware stated that they were democratic in nature. In fact most are theocracies and it was into this domain that the Jews came and ethnically cleansed its inhabitants. So trying to compare the two in your effort to justify Israel as being a democratic state is like comparing chalk and cheese

Despite all this, Zionists still base their claim to the lands of Palestine on the promises of
this same YHVH, the God of the Hebrew Bible, who has just declared his eternal
opposition to their plans! They IGNORE the fact that it is his plan to ONLY restore the lands
that he promised to the REAL “children of Israel”– as he defines them, the SPIRITUAL
descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob – and surely not to just anyone who merely claims to be a Jew!

They claim that their creation of a purely secular nation they called “Israel” in 1948
represents an actual fulfillment of these Bible prophecies, and specifically those in Ezekiel 37. However, the “Israel” of today only occupies only about 15% of the entire territory which
YHVH originally promised ONLY to the righteous remnant of the descendants
of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob, and surely NOT to all those who are merely of Jewish blood.
(Isaiah 10:33; Romans 9:6) The rest of those lands today are inconveniently occupied by
various Arab and Egyptian nations and mixed peoples which have been living there for
centuries.

The Zionists, however, believing (or claiming to believe) that they are “entitled” by the
promises of YHVH to full physical possession of ALL of the lands mentioned, have been using every conceivable kind of political, economic and military trick, deception and deceit to
accomplish just that. And this is why there will never be “peace” in the Holy Land until Yeshua HaMashiach comes!

www.zionism-israel.com
petesake Liverpool IP

United States

#125330 Apr 2, 2014
petesake Liverpool ID THIEF wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a proud Jew Ratty? you seem very lacking in self esteem, vermin-face. Yes?
Quit pinching my nick, poo pusher!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
As we can C Newark NJ Hells angels just cowar... (Apr '13) Sun Joe 15
News Moriches Man Charged With Home Improvement Scam (Feb '11) Aug 19 raphan disbarred 17
News Sub teacher accused of stalking student (Jul '07) Aug 17 Tim Rigney 180
The Donald (Sep '15) Aug 17 SmokinJoe 8
News Woman in wrong HOV lane on LIE faces charges (Feb '08) Aug 15 Andrea Vazquez 89
Don Woolley (Dec '10) Aug 15 SmokinJoe 9
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Aug 12 Hawkins Ave Hound 123

Selden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Selden Mortgages