Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121899 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Zioni

Israel

#124990 Mar 31, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter from the point of view of the Jewish people. They were the minority and the fact that you keep harping on about the Balfour Declaration statement means nada. The British had no right to give away a trusteeship to ANYONE it belonged to the people who were living there and had been for many years. The Jews were the minority group in the area and used force,death, destruction, intimidation and subjugation to rid the land of the indigenous people the Palestinians.TEHY ARE STILL DOING IT TODAY AS WE POST. It makes me sick to the core to think that you can support them. I have a problem with you denying what the main players in the world today including historians, lawyers etc etc have to say. They are all wrong and you and Israel are the only ones who have the true story. LMAO
When did I mention Balfour? It had no legal basis without being incorporated into the Mandate.
It was not the British but the League of Nations who gave trusteeship to the British. This didn't give Britain the right to do as they please but they still ignored the Jewish right to settle on public lands. It was the Arabs who started the violence against the INDIGENOUS Jews of Jerusalem and Hebron. Whats your excuse for that?

Just the fact that you seem unable to observe the clearly ridiculous double standard when it comes to Israel on the world stage says it all. You don't see Jews as having the same rights as others and wonder why a Jewish state is necessary.

So Justice Stone and Eugene Rostow are nobody?? hundreds of international lawyers wrote a letter to the EU protesting its claims of illegal settlements and the EU refuse to back up their claims with legal documentation.

Please note there is a difference with Occupation whether it is in the legal or physical sense. Land may be occupied but also disputed territory.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#124991 Mar 31, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't lie. I never denied anything in scripture, just your interpretation. I love Bible prophecy. I love the prophecy that say Christ will fight for Israel and destroy her enemies.
Destruction will come to Israel and the rest of the world.
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.
Do I need to remind you of your own civility. We'll see how it goes. What you respond to or not won't change anything I do.
Have you tried learning about the Abrahamic covenant yet, or is that still a no priority Biblical teaching?
Nope don't try and personalize it, try to prove by your own knowledge or links that I am incorrect compared to mainstream Christianity. I post to people they way they post to me. I can provide a few of your own examples if you like, where you use sex or off topic phrases to denigrate others

As far as the Abrahamic covenant goes I showed you how it was conditional and if I remember you agreed that it was conditional. Look back at your own posts
Zioni

Israel

#124992 Mar 31, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did the Zionists use it to establish the state of Israel and why did they call the state Israel you hypocrite? Yeah that is why the orthodox Jews of Israel support what I say and you don't have a leg to stand on using the "we were promised the land"
You keep making mistakes. It is part of the ULTRA-orthodox community who stand with you on the religious aspects. The Orthodox are the biggest Zionists. I should know I grew up in that community.

I don't really care why they used it Res181 has no legal basis in international law even according to your buddies at the UN.

I am not a believer so don't continuously try to portray me as a religious extremist like yourself.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#124993 Mar 31, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical nutcase asking for evidence on the future.
you call for the ethnic cleansing of Jews from Palestine and then preach to me to be less insulting??
you can't prove your religion, its belief. But you don't seem to let facts get in the way.
So it is OK for the Jews to ethnically cleanse the local inhabitants but not for the expected retaliation to occur? I think I can see where you are coming from. It is do as I say not as I do

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#124994 Mar 31, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
When did I mention Balfour? It had no legal basis without being incorporated into the Mandate.
It was not the British but the League of Nations who gave trusteeship to the British. This didn't give Britain the right to do as they please but they still ignored the Jewish right to settle on public lands. It was the Arabs who started the violence against the INDIGENOUS Jews of Jerusalem and Hebron. Whats your excuse for that?
Just the fact that you seem unable to observe the clearly ridiculous double standard when it comes to Israel on the world stage says it all. You don't see Jews as having the same rights as others and wonder why a Jewish state is necessary.
So Justice Stone and Eugene Rostow are nobody?? hundreds of international lawyers wrote a letter to the EU protesting its claims of illegal settlements and the EU refuse to back up their claims with legal documentation.
Please note there is a difference with Occupation whether it is in the legal or physical sense. Land may be occupied but also disputed territory.
I wasn't discussing the league of nations and neither where you when you claimed a homeland for the Jews. The fact that at the vote they had to extend the time frame so that America could pressure other smaller nations to change their vote is the reason it happened. How many countries abstained from voting including Britain? Israel is an illegal state end of story

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#124995 Mar 31, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep making mistakes. It is part of the ULTRA-orthodox community who stand with you on the religious aspects. The Orthodox are the biggest Zionists. I should know I grew up in that community.
I don't really care why they used it Res181 has no legal basis in international law even according to your buddies at the UN.
I am not a believer so don't continuously try to portray me as a religious extremist like yourself.
I am not portraying you but the Jews themselves who against the state of Israel and their reasons for it. They don't need any help from me and the whole idea of a Jewish nation is based on the bible deny it if you can.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#124996 Mar 31, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
Amnesty International
29 March 2014
Israel must not use violence to quash Land Day demonstrations on Sunday

There are fears that Israeli forces could launch a violent crackdown on planned Palestinian protests in Israel and the Occupied Palestinian Territories (OPT) to mark “Land Day” this weekend, said Amnesty International.

The organization is calling on the Israeli authorities to refrain from using unnecessary force on Sunday 30 March, when Palestinians will hold rallies, first held on the same date in 1976, to protest against land confiscations, discrimination in housing rights, and forced evictions. Amnesty International has a team on the ground to monitor events on Sunday.

“Amid news of plans for forced evictions of Bedouin in the Negev/Naqab, demolitions of Palestinian homes in the West Bank and the often lethal enforcement of a no-go zone in Gaza,‘Land Day’ demonstrations will protest ongoing policies as well as commemorate historical events. Israeli forces must not resort to unnecessary or excessive force as they so often have done in the past,” said Philip Luther, Director of the Middle East and North Africa Programme at Amnesty International.

“Israel’s authorities have failed to respect the right of Palestinians to exercise their right to freedom of peaceful assembly. Amnesty International’s researchers will be monitoring events on Sunday closely to examine whether the rights of demonstrators are respected.”

Amnesty International has documented a pattern of increasingly lethal use of unlawful force by Israeli forces in recent years. In a report published last month, Trigger-happy: Israel’s use of excessive force in the West Bank, the organization revealed that Israeli forces routinely resort to unnecessary, arbitrary and excessive force against Palestinian demonstrators in the occupied West Bank protesting against unlawful settlements, the construction of the military fence/wall and other Israeli policies. Dozens of Palestinian protesters who posed no direct threat to life, including children, have been killed there in recent years with near total impunity.

Demonstrators attending protests near the Gaza periphery have also been injured after being shot with live ammunition or hit with tear gas canisters fired by Israeli forces.

http://www.amnesty.org/en/for-media/press-rel...

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#125003 Mar 31, 2014
"In the last decade, Israel has stepped up measures to curtail non Jews' rights to family life in order to keep numbers down. In 2003 Israel introduced "temporary" emergency amendments to its Nationality and Entry into Israel Law-renewed every year since by the knesset-that deny residency or citizenship to Palestinians from the West Bank or Gaza Strip who marry Israeli citizens. WHAT OTHER DEMOCRACY IN THE WORLD DOES THIS??? The law was further broadened in 2007 to include citizens of Iran, Iraq,Syria, and Lebanon, so called enemy states. Adalah, a legal advocacy group for the rights of Palestinian citizens of Israel, observed that the law was unlike ant any that existed "in any democratic state in the world, depriving citizens from maintaining a family life in Israel only on the basis of the ethnicity or national belonging of their spouse"

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#125010 Mar 31, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>But a "Palestinian" one is ok? <¦-o
No I believe in one state for both people, not Palestinian and not Jewish. What about you, what do you think?

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#125011 Mar 31, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Is that you Sheilaa? I guess you don't want to get your registered account deleted with your unauthorized copy pasting? <¦-o
No you are incorrect I always post under the same name unlike you NFR

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#125014 Mar 31, 2014
Afternoon everyone we have visitors coming so must away. Enjoy the rest of your day, night, or evening.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#125021 Apr 1, 2014
-USA-s no 1 TARD wrote:
<quoted text>Is that you Sheilaa? I guess you don't want to get your registered account deleted with your unauthorized copy pasting? <¦-o
Why do you keep guessing Granny TARD? And guessing wrong.

Careful you're making a habit of it, just like your unauthorized copy pinching of other peoples IDS.

Why is topix not deleting your registered account for it?
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#125022 Apr 1, 2014
Hillie Billie Boganed IDpincher wrote:
I have a hankering for salty Jew spunk, sprayed onto the back of my throat. Yum Yum.
Hillie Billie Boganed IDjacker wrote:
Tap my butt with that sweet Jewish love juice. Pump your spunk into my eyes. I can't get enough.
Has topix unauthorized your copy pinching of other peoples IDS, Miss Piggie?

Shut the fck up, you boring-ass troll. No one is even remotely interested in your bullsht.- thanks Miss Piggie.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#125023 Apr 1, 2014
Hillie Billie Boganed wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Shut the fck up, you boring-ass troll. No one is even remotely interested in your bullsht.- thanks Miss Piggie.
Correction:

Has topix authorized your copy pinching of other peoples IDS, Miss Piggie?
Hillie Billie Boganed

United States

#125024 Apr 1, 2014
FAKE Hillie Billie Boganed ID THIEF wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep guessing Granny TARD? And guessing wrong.
Careful you're making a habit of it, just like your unauthorized copy pinching of other peoples IDS.
Why is topix not deleting your registered account for it?
Quit pinching my nick Sheilaa, you fc/kin TARD!
danetoo

Madrid, Spain

#125026 Apr 1, 2014
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>Not correct fool, Jesus was a milion times more forgiving than I or anyone else on earth. I do try very hard but mortality always get in the way, y'know like seeing dead Palestinian children butchered by evil Jews using illegal chemical weapons. Do not defile the name of Christ here evil Jew person, Ratty.
"Mortality gets in the way" lmfao

I hope it'll be yours sooner rather than later - and you'll get your just treatment ... For sure !!!

You have no goodness in you - none of Jesus words are anywhere remotely in what you say - ever - the truth !??? In your typeface - it's just hate bad calling it "truth" ... You'll see and you're the one who'll be judged ... And you'll regret - eternally your evil and madness
petesake

United States

#125028 Apr 1, 2014
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Shut the fccckkk up Ratty, clever you may be, your paws cannot hide your pointy Ratty like Palestinian nose.
petesake

United States

#125029 Apr 1, 2014
<quoted text>
Correction:
Has topix authorized your copy pinching of other peoples IDS, Miss Piggie?
Ratslayer has been notified of your insolence Ratty, kiss your Palestinian paws goodbye.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#125032 Apr 1, 2014
Miss Piggie wrote:
<quoted text>Ratslayer has been notified of your insolence Ratty, kiss your Palestinian paws goodbye.
Miss Piggie wrote:
<quoted text>Shut the fccckkk up Ratty, clever you may be, your paws cannot hide your pointy Ratty like Palestinian nose.
Miss Piggie wrote:
<quoted text>Quit pinching my nick Sheilaa, you fc/kin TARD!
Get lost Ethel, WA trans monkey man.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#125033 Apr 1, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have just said you can't answer the questions and prefer to ramble on instead.
You should look up the word illegal as according to the Mandate the British job was to encourage Jewish immigration and settlement on public land. So much for that, they did the opposite.
Many Palestine farmers (there was no Palestinians nation at the time) came to the land because of Jewish investment and a chance for a job and better life from the mid 1800's.
Convicted???? AS EVERYONE CAN SEE HE DOES NOT RECOGNIZE PROPERTY RIGHTS OF JEWS. and people ask why Jews need their own state.
You are an insult to religion and religious people.
So a raving lunatic from port jefferson calls for the eradication of world Jewry after their ethnic cleansing from Palestine a place where Jews have lived CONTINUOUSLY for thousands of years. and he still believe he is on the side of good and a good Christian.
He is on the side of the nazislamist movement which should be flushed down the toilet with him together. Piece of German nazi shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patchogue Fire Dept Dec 1 John 5
News Tankleff half sister rips DA, says Marty's guilty (Jan '08) Nov 27 Released 101
News Mixed vibes on body shaker (Jun '06) Nov 27 WalM 505
Review: Peterson & Grace - Sara E Grace DDS (Mar '10) Nov 25 Roc 2
Public Safety SCCC Selden Nov 22 Joseph A Caggiano 4
News North Bellmore Teens Arrested for Burglarizing ... (Sep '10) Nov 15 Urena 22
News Gayborhood's OutFest celebrants undeterred by c... Oct '16 Trumpfan526 7

Selden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Selden Mortgages