Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121818 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Petesake Liverpool IP

Liverpool, UK

#124104 Mar 28, 2014
fearless cart00ni wrote:
<quoted text>
yes you ignorant, albeit somewhat trained monkey.... YOURE... as in YOU ARE.... heres my post fcukwit.....
fearless cart00ni wrote:
<quoted text>
well.... it looks like youre a fully trained monkey...
mazel, Me.....
Again, simplton YOURE as in "It looks like YOU ARE, a fully trained monkey...
fully doesnt not mean intelligentor even good by any means... you fcuking ignorant moron
now go do that jew splunk your so proud of bragging about.... maybe if you do enough of it.... YOUR brain will get jewified.... you know, smarter..... ive the same suggestion for STEWpid, too. you know,. aka Ramboned the wood head
Tales from Ratty Cont/

Now Ratty is vermin and that is a simple fact of rat-life. This rat was funny too. It was always pretending to be 'catholic' or x and was completely obsessed with heathen talMUDic Jews and their evil ways. One morning in the sewers, Ratty looked at its reflection in some still sewer piss:

"yes you ignorant, albeit somewhat trained monkey.... YOURE... as in YOU ARE.... heres my post fcukwit... but Ratty's .... I'LL always be ha ha ha ah ah " Squealed Ratty in delirium.

"It looks like YOU ARE, a fully trained monkey...
fully doesnt not mean intelligentor even good by any means... you fcuking ignorant moron
now go do that jew splunk your so proud of bragging about.... maybe if you do enough of it.... YOUR brain will get jewified.... you know, smarter.. LIKE ME .... cos I am jew too ha ha ah ah and also NFL fannyyyyyyy ha ah aha haha haa. Yep folks I is a PROUD jew .... but Shhhhhh! A 'catholic jew too ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ha ha ha "

Poor Ratty!!! A Jew in darkness. A Jew bathed in racism and hatred. A Jew in the sewer life of America. A Jew parasite, leeching daily of the good followers of Christ in America. Poor Ratty but also Poor America!!!
Petesake Liverpool IP

Liverpool, UK

#124105 Mar 28, 2014
Tales From Ratty Cont/

Editor's NOTE:

Dear readers:

We will inform Ratty at the next committee meeting that our little vermin character is in fact NOT a monkey but a four-legged rodent. Hey! It's why he's called Ratty! Ha Ha. It was a tough choice between Ratty and 'Viper'.. Ratty won of course. Ha ha.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#124110 Mar 28, 2014
Petesake Liverpool IP wrote:
<quoted text>
If the truth creates mirth so be it. But remember too, Ratty, truth is often very serious and when it is from the Lord God's word and from the life of Christ, quoted often here, truth is eternal ... so maybe a laughing matter for insanely myrth- seeking demon Jews but truth remains under the auspices of the Lord God, Great Master of Creation.
p.s.
I always love it when you peddle the 'folks are laughing at you' line, Ratty, it is so very, very inspiring.
Stupid minion. Your jeezus is a murderer just like you.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#124111 Mar 28, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Fluffer! <¦-o
Hey TARD !

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TRKSH8S...
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#124112 Mar 28, 2014
Petesake Liverpool IP wrote:
<quoted text>
Tales from Ratty Cont/
Now Ratty is vermin and that is a simple fact of rat-life. This rat was funny too. It was always pretending to be 'catholic' or x and was completely obsessed with heathen talMUDic Jews and their evil ways. One morning in the sewers, Ratty looked at its reflection in some still sewer piss:
"yes you ignorant, albeit somewhat trained monkey.... YOURE... as in YOU ARE.... heres my post fcukwit... but Ratty's .... I'LL always be ha ha ha ah ah " Squealed Ratty in delirium.
"It looks like YOU ARE, a fully trained monkey...
now go do that jew splunk your so proud of bragging about.... maybe if you do enough of it.... YOUR brain will get jewified.... you know, smarter.. LIKE ME .... cos I am jew too ha ha ah ah and also NFL fannyyyyyyy ha ah aha haha haa. Yep folks I is a PROUD jew .... but Shhhhhh! A 'catholic jew too ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ha ha ha "
Poor Ratty!!! A Jew in darkness. A Jew bathed in racism and hatred. A Jew in the sewer life of America. A Jew parasite, leeching daily of the good followers of Christ in America. Poor Ratty but also Poor America!!!
You're like a little demon runnung around but getting nowhere.

You're judgemental, hateful minion ways are what's funny. You're commens are just stupid which lies in the core of all demonic imps like you.

You got nowhere yesterday and you'll get nowhere today. Sit back and collect your government aide while you keep us entertained.

Minions like you are so easy to keep busy.
danetoo

Spain

#124116 Mar 28, 2014
Petesake Liverpool id wrote:
<quoted text>Blaspheme against Christ now Ratty but there may well be a price to pay later.

Blaspheme now, pay later.
Oh uh ....

Jesus very angry with you Pete ... He most displeased

He say "burn Pete burn"
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124117 Mar 28, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>Love your source, Sheep Bopper. LOL
Yumpin Yimminy=waleed sadat=courteous=Europhobe=one is enough= Ratloder

Which one of you?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124118 Mar 28, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Obvious you do, pole smoker. BTW Barry O doesn't have the authority to give a state away to a foreign country. Your 30,000 signatures are from non-English speaking Eskimos on the Aleutian Islands, that have always identified themselves as being Russian. They don't vote or interact in any other capacity as far as American affairs are concerned, basically they don't count, Nazi pig. <¦-o
Try next time to make some sense.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124119 Mar 28, 2014
Where is MH 370? Does someone have it?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124120 Mar 28, 2014
Should we send Navy Seals to the Ukraine?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124121 Mar 28, 2014
http://archive.firstcoastnews.com/video/defau...

Dennis Rodman, who has fantastic NBA stats, is now visiting in Argentina.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#124122 Mar 28, 2014
Dang It wrote:
http:/
Dennis Rodman, who has fantastic NBA stats, is now visiting in Argentina.
BFD

USA

#124123 Mar 28, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
You write just like another poster here, "An NFL Fan", do you know each other?
Your attempt to use a proxy isn't working, lackey. Your true location is known.
Petesake Liverpool IP

Liverpool, UK

#124124 Mar 28, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh uh ....
Jesus very angry with you Pete ... He most displeased
He say "burn Pete burn"
You're rather the retarded rodent Ratty .... retarded with a touch of pure evil as one very often discovers as you scratch the surface of a Jew:

'and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.' John 8.32

USA

#124125 Mar 28, 2014
Petesick Liverpool IP wrote:
<quoted text>
You're rauth, and the truth shall make you a freak.' Carlos 8.32
Ready for another sleepless weekend, Lucifer?
Petesake Liverpool IP

Liverpool, UK

#124128 Mar 28, 2014
Tales From Ratty Cont/

Poor Ratty! The vermin was quite despised by all on the human thread that dealt with the occupation of human land by mud dwelling evil hobbits whom were termed 'Jews' on earth. Ratty decided to take a trip to the DocRAT

"Ratty you'll be seen now" said the clerk beckoning the rodent. "Room 666 Ratty please.

Ratty entered furtively, sat down and looked at the Whyte suited physician. "What seems to be problem?" asked the DocRAt without looking up.

"Well Doc, everyone seems to be ignoring me." Ratty squealed and almost immediately burst into tears.

Without looking up and without human emotion the DocRat put down his quill.

"Next Please!"

USA

#124131 Mar 28, 2014
pete sick liverpool ip wrote:
lol
Has the surveillance vehicle parked yet, Lucifer? Have a look.
Hillie Billie Boganed

United States

#124132 Mar 28, 2014
Petesake Liverpool id wrote:
hear ... the perennial 'whyte and White' linguistic error or whatever
Your hemorrhoids were fcking brutal, what a mess! Good thing you like bloody wieners! ;-P

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#124134 Mar 28, 2014
REMEMBER

The Military World of ISLAM was Completely Crushed by the British forces . MAINLY because of the Piracy, Murder, Rape and War that Muslims had been conducting on the Seas and other Places.

The jEWISH peoples around the world came back to their Homeland from around the Planet and the Muslim World went Insane.

Vows and Prophecies - and - Promises and Threats were made by Islamic Leaders and Wariors, to eXterminate the jEWS and Drive them into the SEA.

I dont think that the Middle Eastern Islamic World has Proved to anyone But their Selves, that they are ready or willing to have Peace with any NON Muslims.

Muslims do not even have Peace among themselves. They are still fighting Religious Wars beween themselves.

ooOH Gee is Mohammed Returning in the Camel Skin Underwear or the Goat Skin underwear.

The Catholic Church Launched Massive WARS against These ENVADING Muslims.

The British Launched Massive Wars against the Muslims.

The French as well Fought against the Muslims.

The lust for Islamic POWER and conquest stretched from France to the Philippines,

from Austria to Nigeria, and from central Asia to New Guinea.

The Usa Has Killed Millions of Muslims. Millions of Islamic Soldiers and even Causalities of War *( Innocent Islamic Civillians ) have Been Killed.

We are Still Planing a Possible /--- Future Military Action agains Islamic Iran.

Israel Is simply Trying to Live in Peace and Police an insane People who would Destroy their own Civilization and society and own Children, Just to Gain Military Control over the jEWS,

Please Go to MY Website. You MUST Go to my WEBSITE Please

Visit My Website NOW..!

CLICK HERE. http://rexorator.nfshost.com
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124135 Mar 28, 2014
China receives remains of 437 Korean war dead as bilateral ties improve

Global Times | 2014-3-29 0:48:01
By Zhang Yiqian in Shenyang

Isn't is nice when people get along.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The view from 'Mr. Subprime Lender' (Mar '07) 8 hr Mjgurl 18
Review: Roseland School Of Dance (Jul '08) 15 hr Maria 33
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Mon lkjlk 79
In need of a Certified Pool Operator asap Jun 24 Mknight 1
News Police raid Napper Tandy's pub in Miller Place (Jun '07) Jun 23 Facepunch Grandpa 130
all drownings (Jun '07) Jun 22 Lorraine short 24
News Angie Carpenter, Islip supervisor, optimistic a... (May '15) Jun 21 Eric 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Selden Mortgages