Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121861 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Pietersake

Liverpool, UK

#121519 Mar 14, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken by a little man who knows first hand about being closely watched.
Isn't that right, Lucifer?
Your Jew god is happy with you Ratty, yes Lucifer and other evil creatures love your hatred of truth and of the word of Christ in scripture and the historical truth of Christ the Messiah who you and your evil forebears murdered. Let's have a look at some historical Gospel account from John; spot yourself, viper?

After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him.

2 Now the Jews' feast of tabernacles was at hand.

3 His brethren therefore said unto him, Depart hence, and go into Judaea, that thy disciples also may see the works that thou doest.

4 For there is no man that doeth any thing in secret, and he himself seeketh to be known openly. If thou do these things, shew thyself to the world.

5 For neither did his brethren believe in him.

6 Then Jesus said unto them, My time is not yet come: but your time is alway ready.

7 The world cannot hate you; but me it hateth, because I testify of it, that the works thereof are evil.

8 Go ye up unto this feast: I go not up yet unto this feast; for my time is not yet full come.

9 When he had said these words unto them, he abode still in Galilee.

10 But when his brethren were gone up, then went he also up unto the feast, not openly, but as it were in secret.

11 Then the Jews sought him at the feast, and said, Where is he?

12 And there was much murmuring among the people concerning him: for some said, He is a good man: others said, Nay; but he deceiveth the people.

13 Howbeit no man spake openly of him for fear of the Jews.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#121520 Mar 14, 2014
Muslims have no souls.... and no rights.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#121522 Mar 14, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Did you write that??? LOL!
Was I the reporter ? No

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#121523 Mar 14, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>READ SHILLA's COMMENT CAREFULLY.
This....coming from the copy-and-paste queen!!!
LOL!
Priceless!
Why should I use my own words when they have been so succinctly stated by the reporter on the ground? If I didn't agree with what they had posted I would not have put it on the forum in the first place
Pietersake

Liverpool, UK

#121525 Mar 14, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>We are talking about white tail deer and Michigan weather. What are you prattling on about, sissy?
You don't recognize weather or deer fool. Peanut butter and coke maybe.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#121527 Mar 14, 2014
Faith wrote:
Muslims have no souls.... and no rights

You obviously don't understand the meaning of the word soul. Hint Old King Cole was a MERRY old soul. LOL

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#121528 Mar 14, 2014
1-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text> You are a troll, a person who sows discord on this and other forums by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion. <-o
reported for altering my words
Pietersake

Liverpool, UK

#121530 Mar 14, 2014
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
They listen, they watch, they record and conspire and you know they are there
The Lord God, Great Master of Creation, watches you Ratty and your liaison with your god Lucifer. You should worry about your miserable vermin self and what the Jew will do when Christ enters again this world and calls time. And it will happen.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#121531 Mar 14, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should I use my own words when they have been so succinctly stated by the reporter on the ground? If I didn't agree with what they had posted I would not have put it on the forum in the first place
And I quote:

"Can't you use your own stuff? I suppose that would require a brain "

Shilla (10 minutes ago)

LOL!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#121532 Mar 14, 2014
Poor little Shilla has lost her way...

Baaa! Baaa! Baaa!

LOL!
Hillie Billie Boganed

Ware, UK

#121534 Mar 14, 2014
Hillie Billie Boganed wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is your friends "don"? Another one of your aliases, hummm,,,,"bich"?
We've only just met and you want us to tell the world about your cross-dressing and transsexual perversion?
A bit fresh of you, don't you reckon, Fairy d*ck?
-
I am a hansomely gayboy.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Ware, UK

#121535 Mar 14, 2014
I often molest kids when I'm bored just like I troll around on Topix.
My dad buggered me when I was a kid so his legacy shall continue through me.

Seriyan_Kotsi

“The Gay Gypsy!”

Since: Aug 13

Tirana, Albania

#121536 Mar 14, 2014
<quoted text>
I am a hansomely gayboy.
You rang, sweetie?

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#121537 Mar 14, 2014
1-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text> they where you'res. LOL You are a troll, a person who sows discord on this and other forums by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion. <-o

I guess that you don't like being told you are a troll, it's understandable I guess, but also very true
Baashtaad

Ware, UK

#121538 Mar 14, 2014
<quoted text>
Looks like the twin Hillie Bille gay cowgirls have finished their drag show and back to performing as circus monkeys again.
Drivel as per ... from a retarded inbred tosser.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#121539 Mar 14, 2014
Faith wrote:
Poor little Shilla has lost her way...
Baaa! Baaa! Baaa!
LOL!
Poor Faithy keeps coming back for more. She has nothing better to do

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#121540 Mar 14, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>And I quote:
"Can't you use your own stuff? I suppose that would require a brain "
Shilla (10 minutes ago)
LOL!
Faithy you are starting to become repetitive and more like NFR with each post. LMAO
Pink panther

Ware, UK

#121541 Mar 14, 2014
Pietersake wrote:
<quoted text>
The Lord God, Great Master of Creation, watches you Ratty and your liaison with your god Lucifer. You should worry about your miserable vermin self and what the Jew will do when Christ enters again this world and calls time. And it will happen.
Blah...blah...blah.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#121542 Mar 14, 2014
Israel/Occupied Palestinian Territories
Human Rights Concerns

Amnesty International's concerns are based on international standards and applied equally within the proper legal framework. The legal framework is defined by who retains jurisdiction, or effective control, over an area and the circumstances or situation at the time of the human rights violation. Amnesty's concerns within Israel-proper, the area inside the 1949 (W. Bank/E. Jerusalem) and 1951 (Gaza Strip) armistice lines (also called the '1967 borders') include but are not limited to, ill-treatment and torture of detainees, excessive use of force, the detention of conscientious objectors, and forced evictions and home demolitions within 'unrecognized' Bedouin villages.

The Israeli occupation of Palestinian territory (the West Bank including East Jerusalem and the Gaza Strip) is in its fifth decade and the undercurrent of violence and inherent abuses of fundamental human rights and disregard for international law inherent in any long-standing military occupation is presented by both sides. Both Israeli and Palestinian civilians continue to bear the brunt of the violence in the region.

More info at:

http://www.amnestyusa.org/our-work/countries/...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#121543 Mar 14, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Faithy keeps coming back for more. She has nothing better to do
It's winter here...summer there. And here you are.....

LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sex offenders west sayville 16 hr Craig 4
Moving To Patchogue ? (Oct '14) Tue Only The Loony 16
Review: Face Off Racing (Feb '10) Tue nunya 221
Sound beach man exposes himself to bus filled d... (Dec '15) Mon Craig 2
Villa Lombardi's Nightmare Review (Sep '10) Feb 18 Craig 5
attn Adoptees and Birthparents & Siblings Reunite! (Jan '12) Feb 17 joan 39
Fashion shots Miller place Feb 15 Groupon user 1

Selden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance